I Will Take Care of You

By Http_AAA

Alaysha taking in her best friend Dalliyann turns into a life changing experience. She finds out about fideli... More

Chapter 01-Cry to Me.
Chapter 02- where's Dalli?
Chapter 04- she's no good
Chapter 05- took it way too far .
Chapter 06- i aint having that
Chapter 07- When everything starts going good...
Chapter 08- I don't want to be foolish
Chapter 09- But , I'm Sorry
Chapter 10- So you lied?
Chapter 11- You have to choose .
Chapter 12- who's the kid ?
Chapter 13- madness...
Chapter 14- Move out , Get Out .
Chapter 15 - Bloody Christmas Eve.
Chapter 16- In the hospital for christmas
Chapter 17:Until You Get Over Him
Chapter 18- .R.I.P.
Chapter 19- Gunshots
Chapter 20- The Crazy thing is...
Chapter 21- its not the childs fault ...
Chapter 22- Alaysha the beautiful vs Sasha the bitch .
Chapter 23- Theyre Back
Chapter 24- captive
Chapter 25- Just a dream !
Chapter 26-First Time In a Long Time .
Chapter 27- Nahseem
Chapter 28-Sex
Cheaters never win
Chapter 30- Baby Moms be like ...
Chapter 31- I'm Pregnant...
Chapter 32- ....
Chapter 33- Memories of Zanee
Chapter 34- After Birth Effects ... What happend to Alaysha ?
Chapter 35 -Michael's Birth
Chapter 36- Blushing Bride - Hospital Patient
Chapter 37- Phonecall
Chapter 38- responsibilities , responsibilites
Chapter 39- New Way of Living
Chapter 40 - who's that i see
Chapter 41- You ruined it
Chapter 42- she's trying to escape..
Chapter 43:The end
A/N
CHECK IT OUT
FINALLY The Sequel

Chapter 03- What's Your Name Miss?

1K 25 1
By Http_AAA

Sasha - ( Sah -Sh- A )

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiyer's POV

It's about 8:30pm almost closing time. I work at Footlocker , down the street from our complex building.

I didn't get a text back from Laysha , She probably fell asleep soon as she got home . So i just start playing games on my phone and helping the last customers get the right kicks they want.

5 minutes until closing and some female walks in. She looks pretty good, but i remind myself I got a beautiful girlfriend ,soon to be wife at home.

" Hey welcome to FootLocker , You need any help?" I ask politely.

She walks up to the cashier counter and starts to tap her long French tip nails on the counter. I look at her confused a little but then i smile , she does look good. She giggles when i realized i had bit my lip.

" I just wanted to look around . Im really not trying to go home. "She swung her long hair to the front if her shoulder. It was ombre , a mixture of dark brown all the way to blond.

" well we're about to close up . " i say as i hit the counter softly with both hands .

She laughs, her laugh so sexy and little... So sweet and seductive

" you kicking me out , sir ?" She reads my name tag " Saiyer?"

" i am " i say bluntly " you dont have to go home but you gotta get out of here " i laugh.

" aww . Well can you take me somewhere ? " she asks " i"ll pay for where ever we go " she grins , i shake my head yeah and let her help me lock up the store .

As we walk to my car in the parking lot of the shopping center , I notice what she's actually wearing. She wearing black tights with a black bustier top and a brown leather jacket with knee high brown boots . Her ass is fat like Nicki Minaj or K.michelle .

Shit , i love me some K.michelle , love her so much i don't even care when Alaysha around . If she come on the radio ,i let it play , say side comments and all!

" You look nice . " I say as I unlocked the car to my 2014 Hummer H2 design . I go around and open her door to the passenger side, then go back around to get in the car. I remember when i use to open the car door for Alaysha....

" thank you , you don't look to bad yourself in your uniform" she giggles , that laugh.

" okay so where are we going miss ?" I ask politely and before she can speak i also add in " You didn't tell me your name actually!"

" Let go to a sports bar or something like Friday's and my name is Sasha but people call me Apple because Im sweet" she laughed

" oh so you nice ?" I say laughing as i start driving .

" not that kind've sweet " she smirks and looks at me from the corner of her eye

I laugh a little .

Alaysha's POV

I wake up covered all in my own drowl, ew , i wipe my face with my arm . I look at the time on my phone . Damn its 12. I get up and see that Amyra on the couch across the room from me holding Zanee still . Amyra sleep and Zanee is just stareing at me , i smile. Then Zanee runs to me .

" hi Antieee " she says , she only one but she talks so fluent .

" hey baby" i pick her up and leave 30 dollars in Myra's pocket.

I head upstairs and see Dalli sleep to in the guest room i don't wake her i just put Zanee in the bed next to her and Zanee quickly cuddles up next to her . I pat her head and the head for my room.

I get into my room and put my pocketbook a d keys down on the dresser , funny Saiyer not home . He must've went out with the boys . I take my Pants off and just leave my shirt on and change into Saiyer's Polo Boxers . I lay down and text him a goodnight text and then i fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.5K 573 17
High School Love follows 4 teenage friends as they go through the trials and tribulations of love. But when lies, jealousy, and betrayal happen how m...
8.3K 373 17
short story ; Lies , hurt , love .. but her life is the worst .
153K 5.9K 39
Arianna Hope is from a rich family but she's far from stuck up. With a genius IQ and a charitable heart she's the kind of girl everyone knows and wou...
68.8K 1.5K 34
When she was eight years old Tracey's heart got broken for the very first time when she saw her childhood best friend and crush Christian kiss anothe...