15 Days With The Possessive B...

oneperson100feelings द्वारा

"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and... अधिक

You use my money to buy condoms?
OMG! He is a Greek God.
I do not want her in bed.
You got a job?
Shorts and no bra work.
I don't need your help.
I am glad she is in my bestfriends life.
Keep your big fat ego in your pocket
Reality check, I am not yours.
I likeeeeeeee youuuu
I am going to make it upto you.
That was your first time?
I am going to cut those balls and feed it to dogs
You believe in love?
Was I jealous?
Making you happy makes me happy.
I am not like other girls
I want you all to myself
Stay with me.
You haven't kissed him?
I am always going to be there
Something just like this
Tonight sex on the beach?
You're on your period?
You removed your T shirt?
You're my favourite human
I want to be with you
Thats my girl.
You're the best thing that happened to me
I loved him
Lucas?
Where is Ayan?
I love you
He is going to kiss me
I got pregnant
He pressed his lips against mine
I am very possessive
We had sex
I was so wet (18+)
What are you doing in her bed?
She had to know he is mine
Two boners in few hours (18+++)
He took me against the wall (18+++)
I still love him
He can't meet his daughter
I wanted to pamper you
He threw me on his shoulders
He unhooked my bra (18++)

I had a boner (18+)

7.4K 203 21
oneperson100feelings द्वारा

Ayan

I put her down on the bed and she giggled. Everytime she makes that sound it makes me happy. She is like a small child who gets happy in small things.

She was sitting on my bed in those cute shorts and I could see her amazing legs. God! I have thought about having her in bed since such a long time. Not to have sex with her but just sit there with her.

I want to lie down inside that cozy blanket next to her and talk to her about everything. Love, life, college, friendships, relationships, universe, atoms just everything possible. I like to see her talking because she can go on and on with so much excitement on all topics.

"What do you want to do now, Cookie?" I asked her but I really doubted she wanted to do anything else. She looked pretty exhausted and all I wanted was for her to rest.

"Anything you want. Not everything has to be about me." She said and yawned.

I just look at her and wonder how I can love one person so much. Never in my whole life had I imagined that I would do this for anybody.

"You're my everything so yes everything does have to be about you." I said and instead of smiling she had a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she shook her head like it was nothing. Did she really think I was going to give up?

"Tell me. What is it?" I said and she finally sighed and gave up.

"I have heard people say that line so many times. I just don't know what that means. How can one person be your everything?" She asked and by her tone I could sense that she was afraid of my answer.

I took her on my lap and put my arms around her. She adjusted her little body and put her head against my shoulder. I loved this position, I wish I could stay like this forever.

"When I say you're my everything it means that I see you in every phase of my life. I see you standing next to me on our graduation day, I see you helping me when I am picking out groceries, I see you cooking delicious food for me, I see you singing the craziest songs with me, I see you dancing with me like hipsters in a club, I see you scolding me at my mistakes, I see you holding me when I am broken, I see you walking down an aisle in that beautiful dress taking my breath away, I see you giving birth to my kids, I see you sitting next to me in a hospital bed when I am sick and ready to go. I see you in everything and that is why I say it each time that you, Cookie, are my everything." I said and she had tears in her eyes.

"I can't believe you said that." She said and moved towards my lips. She placed her lips on mine and in no time I responded. This kiss was not like the earlier ones. This one was passionate, it gave me the feeling that she loved me and she wanted me to love her back too. I could feel the the love between us when she didn't break the kiss. Neither did I.

"You actually think about these things?" She said as she pulled back for air. It took me a certain time to register that kiss. Before I could respond the most embarrassing thing happened. I had a boner and she was sitting right there on my lap.

"Ayan could you please move your wallet to the back pocket? It's poking me." She said innocently and I seriously didn't know how to respond.

"Umm Cookie, that's not my wallet." I said scratching the back of my head hoping she would take the hint.

"Well then what is it." She said and touched it hoping to adjust it.

"Oh My God!" She said as she touched it and realised what it was. She bounced off my lap and I am going to admit it was embarrassing.

"Ayan, what was that?" She said shyly and my boner somehow got bigger now that she touched it.

"I am sorry but that kiss was so intense and passionate. It had to happen and only you Cookie can get me turned on with just a kiss." I said and she blushed so hard like her face was made of tomatoes.

"I am just going to ignore it. As I was saying, do you think about that stuff? Marriage? Kids?" She said and I myself was shocked that I thought about things like that.

"Yes I do. You get me. I have never felt this way about anybody my whole life and I have met dozens of girls. Trust me. I have made up my mind that if I can't make it work with you it ain't going to happen with anybody else." I said.

She looked so happy. I wanted to kiss her again so badly but I still had to get rid of one boner so I somehow controlled myself. Instead I hugged her and placed a gentle kiss on her cheeks.

"What if you feel like this only right now? I mean, what if it goes away? It's all love now but the more we get to know each other you are going to get some of my annoying habits. We are going to disagree on so many things. What then?" She said and I laughed which confused her even more.

"Of course we are. I am going to find some of your annoying habits and you are going to find of mine. We are going to disagree on things a lot but I know that at the end of the day I want you and I want us. With that thought in my mind there is nothing that he going to make me stay away from you. I am going to find reasons to stay." I said and kissed her on the forehead.

"Thank you." She said and I didn't know why she keeps saying that but I was too tired to argue about it.

"My mom always taught me one thing. The girl you love should be your best friend. You would never hurt your best friend. Cookie, you're my best friend in every sense and I would never hurt you." I said and I realised that this conversation had got really heavy. Too much for one night.

"You're my best friend too. In fact you're my priority. Everything and every person in my life is below you. I would leave everything aside just to be with you." She said and it made me so happy.

"What if you had to choose between Nicole and Dylan?" I said and she gets really irritated at that question. Everyone has asked her the same question million times and she has never answered.

"Urghhh... you know I can't answer that. I mean I have known Dylan for years but Nicole and I have developed a different bond. I can't choose. I really can't." She said and made that cute irritated which I love.

"Speaking of Nicole, how is she? I thought you were spending the night with Dylan. What happened?" I asked. Not that I loved that the plan with Dylan didn't work out but I was still curious to know why he cancelled. I mean he seemed so dramatic about it.

"You remember the girl Dylan was talking about? The girl he met at the cafeteria? Turns out it was Nicole and when Dylan came home to pick me up he saw her." She said and I couldn't wait to hear the end of it because I was so sure it was going to be funny.

"Dylan made it his life mission to spend time with her by annoying her. It got to a point where she thought he was being inappropriate but it was a big misunderstanding. Dylan stormed out of the apartment and Nicole had an emotional breakdown." She said and this wasn't funny anymore.

"Is she okay? What did she say? I am sure Dylan must be pretty upset too." I said.

"Yes, she is fine. I talked to her and told her how she should give this whole thing a new perspective. I think I made an impact and that's the reason I was hesitant to come here. I didn't want to leave her alone." She said and now I felt bad for forcing her to come.

Nicole and I are friends since we were kids. I don't say it sometimes but she means a lot to me. She is practically my family. I have never made any difference between her and Laura and if something bothered her it was going to bother me. Only I know how much I wanted to beat that Jason guy up but she stopped me and begged me not to go any further.

"I am so sorry for being so pushy. I didn't know about Nicole or I would have never told you to come here." I said.

"It's okay. She is fine and I'll call Dylan tomorrow. He needs some time to cool off. Can we sleep now? I am exhausted." She said and I laid her down and put a blanket on her.

"Where's my pillow?" She said and I was confused because it was right there.

"It's right there Cookie." I said and instead she pulled me and tucked me into bed. She put my hand out and put her head on it. Then she came closer to me and put her hand on my chest.

"This is my pillow." She said and I finally understood what she meant. I hugged her back and pulled her closer.

"Goodnight Cookie. Sleep tight and dream only about me." I said and kissed her on the forehead.

"I love you Ayan." She said and I her eyes were already heavy.

"I love you too my Cookie." I said but she probably slept. It's strange how quick sleep takes over this girl. I smiled at her and fell asleep too.

The next morning I got up and it wasn't the usual. I had this angel lying next to me and it was by far the most peaceful sleep I ever had. I looked at her and she was still snuggled in my arms. She looked so cute as her tiny body lay against mine. I could just look at her for days and days.

I tried very carefully to get out of her grip so that she wouldn't wake up so that I could freshen up. I got in the washroom to take a nice long shower. Last night was amazing and I can't wait to spend more time with her everyday. It's so satisfying to call her mine. God! I could have this feeling everyday.

I got out and saw that Cookie wasn't there anymore. It's strange she was here until the I went to the bathroom. I went down to search for her and there she was standing in my kitchen. She had put on this huge T-shirt of mine and was cooking something.

She looked adorable with some batter on her face while she struggled with something on the pan. She looked so sexy that I wanted to take her right there but I couldn't afford one more boner in front of her anymore.

"Good morning Cookie." I said as I held her from behind. I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek and she kissed me back.

"Good morning. I made you some pancakes. I hope you like them." She said and I hated pancakes but I wasn't saying it to her. This was the first time she made something for me and I was going to respect it.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you look right now?" I said and put some chocolate on her nose.

"What are you doing?" She said and moved forward to wipe her nose but instead I pulled her closer and licked it. The look on her face was priceless.

"You can't keep your hands off me, can you?" She said and I kissed her shoulder completely ignoring it.

"Stop getting so naughty Ayan and go sit. I'll bring you the pancakes." She said like a strict disciplinarian and I followed.

I sat on the dinning table and she came with that huge bowl of pancakes. I pulled her close to me and made her sit on my lap.

"Here you go." She said and fed me a piece of the pancake. I happily ate it. I wasn't a big fan of pancakes but these were really good.

"These are really good. Why don't you take a piece?" I said and cut her a piece too. She ate it nicely and I loved this setting. I am going to spend all my alone time with her just like this.

"Can you drop me home? I have to check up on Nicole and I really have to complete this assignment." She said and I was happy to do so. Anything which makes me spend more time with her I am ready.

We quickly got seated into the car and our car rides are generally silent because she loves listening to the songs. Every time she plays her favourite song Perfect by Ed Sheeran and I just hold her hand. She never tells me to do it but I know she wants me too. Every time she plays that song I drive the car with one hand while the other one is holding hers.

We arrive at her house and there is another car that is waiting outside which is weird because I haven't seen that car ever. I hold her hand and walk her to the front door where a tall guy with muscles was standing outside her door.

"Elliot!!" She screamed and ran towards him leaving my hand. I hated that feeling. She gave him a tight hug and he hugged her back holding her by the waist.

I hated it. I hated the thought of some other guy touching my girl like that. Only I should be able to do that. I quickly reached to the door to grab her back.

"How many more friends have you left back in London Cookie." I whispered and she was surprised how I guessed it correct.

"Shut up. He is my brother's best friend. Elliot this is Ayan. He is my best friend and Ayan this is Elliot." She said and I felt a little bad that she didn't introduce me as her boy friend.

"Why don't you come inside? We can catch up." She said and walked inside the house. I was about to follow her when a hand pulled me behind.

"Hey man. I have a huge crush on this girl. Let's just say I am in love with her. Could you please help me out? You're her best friend after all." He said and nothing has ever boiled my blood more.

A/N- Hola people! I am so glad for your love and support and I am going to continue writing it. Leave your votes and comments on. Love you guys. Bye.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

141 3 7
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬...
1.6M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
13.4K 261 8
I needed this. I need to let go. She thought as she tried to justify her sexual feelings towards the sexy beast tangled to her body. "Stop me..." Ma...