Ishqbaazo ki Ishqbaazi

Por cupcakes6621

Started: July 26, 2018 Ended: April 16, 2021 Status: Completed Editing: In process Description: This is a... Más

intro....
anika in oberoi mansion
anika vs nagani
shivaay jealous ?
party.....
Drunk shivika
last night
memories
Jhoot
majbori...
Pinky singh oberoi
dadi ki wish....
preparation
romance...
engagement...
mehendi....
Prep for Sangeet
Sangeet
Duriyan
haldi
Before wedding
New story
Shivika grand wedding
After Marriage Rituals
First Night
Cute Moments
Suspicious
Important Note!!!
Shivomru talk
Bhabhis
Maa
Party
Malika
I love You!
Truth
Mahi
Plan A
Plan B
Mr.Patel
The Whole Truth
Flashback continues
End of Ragani?
Angry Anika!
Honeymoon
Maldives
Nightmares
Exploring
Package
Beach fun
Romantic Date
Back home
Sisters
New Girl
Neha
Bond
Family ?
Revelations
Shock pe shock
Doctors Appointment
Good news
The trip
Ceremonies
The big day
Post wedding rituals
Pagpere ki rasam
The 9 months
Delivery
Epilogue

love in air

4.3K 220 12
Por cupcakes6621

So guys i am here with my next part...
Sorry for late update...
Hope u enjoy it...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Anrivya:"aap theeno ek jaise hi hai..."

Shivomru:"accha abhi batate hai hum kaise hai"(anirivya ran opposite directions and there partner ran behind them...)

Ruvya....

Bhavya ran in her room and tried to close the door but rudy pushed the door causing bhavya to fall back only to be held by Rudy.....

Rudy:"ab bach ke kahan gaogi...or kya kehe rahi thi me kaisa hoon..."(still in the same postion)

Bhavay:"toh kya galat kaha maine...roz tumhari girlfriends nahi hoti..."

Rudy:"per ek toh permanent hai na..."

Bhavya:"kya.."

Rudy:"woh nothing....."(he makes her stand properly...she tries to go but he holds her hand and pulls her causing both of them to fall on the ground and while falling they hit a bowl of confetti making them covered in confetti from head to toe...they look at them selfs than at each other  and burst into laughter.....)

Meamwhile Rikara....

Gauri ran from the hall to her there bedroom....and om ran behind her...

Om:"ab kya karongi..."

Gauri:"dekhiye omkara ji aage mat aayega warna..."

Om:"warna kya..."

Gauri:"warna watna me...(she picked up a brush with paint on it...)"warna me yeh aape laga dongi..."

Om:(starts laughing) "gauri seriously...."

Gauri:"aapko bahut hasi aa rahi na...theek hai..yeh li giye..(she takes the paint brush and draws a line on om face...)

Om:(touching the paint on his face)"gauri...ab tum dekho...."(he takes paint in his hands...and rubs it on her cheeks...)

Gauri:"aapne..aapne muhjepe paint lagaya..."(om nodded)"ab dekhiye...(she takes the whole paint bucket and the next second it on ok head...and paint dripping down his face....gauri sees him and starts laughing)

Om:"bahut hasi aa rahi...(gauri nodded and tries to run but om holds his hands and pulls her towards him..so that her back hits his chest)

Some hair falls on her and he puts it behind her ears....gauri closes her eyes.....

Om:(husky voice ) "gauri ankhe kholo..."(she opens her eyes to see him really close to her....)

Gauri:"omakara ji..."

Om:"shhh..."(he leans more closer)"muhje tumse kuch kehena hai..."

Gauri:"kya...."

Om:"yeh..."(and he dumps another backet of paint on her...and starts laughing...she sees herself...than makes an angry face....but soon she also starts laughing....)

On the other hand out shivika....

Anika ran to the pool side when shivaay held her hand and pulled her close....

Anika:"shi...shivaay dekhiye..."

Shivaay:"kya bol rahi thi tum....Main kaisa hoon..."

Anika:"jo bola..(he pulls her close) jo...jo..."

Shivaay:"bolo anika..."

Anika:"woh woh...sorry..."

Shivaay:"kis cheese ke liye..."

Anika:"is cheese ke liye..."(he looked at her confused and the next minute he was pushed in  water by anika...and anika started to laugh....soon she couldn't see shivaay...and got tensed...)

Anika:"shivaay..plz mazac mat ki jiye...aap kahan hai...(she leaned in to look when shivaay poped out of water and pulled her in to the pool....now both were completely drenched in water...)

Shivaay:"tit for tat..."

Anika:"shivaay yeh kya kiya aapne me puri gili ho gayi...hatiye...(she starts moving to exit the pool when shivaay pulls her..)

Shivaay pulled her move close to him...she closes her eyes and hugged him...Shivaay smiled and slowly kissed her neck....making anika moan his name...he moved her hair aside while anika broke the hugged and they shared a cute eyelock ...Shivaay leaned more closer to her and there lips were about to meet

When they heard dadi voice....

Dadi:(from hall)"billu om ru anika bhavya gauri...kahan ho tum sab..."

Shivika split apart....and anika blushed while shivaay smiled at his effect on her

In hall...

All couples entered ...dadi prinku and shakti were shocked to see there condition....Shivika were fully wet from head to to toe....rikara were covered in paint and ruvya is covered in confetti....

Prinku:"yeh kya hal banaya hai aap logo me aapna ...Kya kar rahe the aap sab.."

All:"romamce"

Dadi:"kya.."

Shivaay:"woh dadi...hum..hum pool me gir gaye the..."

Om:"or hum paint me..."

All:"kya ..."

Om:"mutlab paint humpe..."

Ruvya:"or humpe confetti..."

Shakti:"tum log dhayan rakha karo....ese kaise yeh sab ho gaya.."

Dadi:"ishqbaazi ki wajah se.....in ishqbaazo ki ishqbaazi ki wajah se..."(all smiled and our couples blushed...)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment...
I will update soon...

Precap:"wedding prep...and functions...romance...masti..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.3K 3.5K 19
This story is a joint effort...My friend Lubna and i are working together on this.. It's a rikara story on the present track....read to find out more...
173K 5.6K 28
This is a story based on popular serial Ishqbaaz. This story is based on the love and care between siblings and their pain turns into LOVE by their...
73.8K 4.8K 28
anika, a bubblie girl has dream to be a number one arhitect across the world gauri, a sanskari girl left her dreams only for her father as she can...
211K 9.8K 39
My story starts when Anika is working in Oberoi mansion as a wedding planner. Shivaay misunderstands Anika due to Daksh and believe whatever he says ...