My King ↑ British Royal Family

By ThelovelyAngels

My King A heartbroken British princess catches the attention of the King of Norland during his state visit to... More

My King
Photos
Prologue : Briefly, The Beginning
Chapter One : Welcome to the Palace
Chapter Two : Leave me alone, please
Chapter Three : Speak up Princess
Chapter Four : Hope At Wedding
Chapter Five : Royal Wedding Photos
Chapter Six : First Dance
Chapter Seven : It's A Date
Chapter Eight : Something New
Chapter Nine : Not A Goodbye But A Hello
Chapter Ten : Every Ending Is A Chance
Chapter Eleven : She Is Rare, She Is Real
Chapter Twelve : Your Future Queen
Chapter Thirteen : British Beauty
Chapter Fourteen : My Favorite Girl
Chapter Fifteen : The World Knows You're Mine
Chapter Sixteen : Losing A Daughter
Chapter Seventeen : Engagement Photos
Chapter Eighteen : Pre-Wedding Dinner
Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year
Chapter Twenty : Wedding Details
Chapter Twenty-One : Coronation Of Cèline
Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners
Chapter Twenty-Three : Sweden State Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four : Exhibition of Royal Wedding Gowns
Chapter Twenty-Five : A Birth & A Positive
Chapter Twenty-Six : Pregnancy Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Eight : Gender Reveal
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Sweet Kicks & Lullabies
Chapter Thirty : Royal Baby Shower
Chapter Thirty-One : Bring It On, Baby!
Chapter Thirty-Two : Royal Birth Announcement
Chapter Thirty-Three : New Year's Eve
Chapter Thirty-Four : Time Perception
Chapter Thirty-Five : Happy Birthday, Demarco
Chapter Thirty-Six : Happy Times
Chapter Thirty-Seven : Borduria State Visit
Chapter Thirty-Eight : Ellie's Wedding
Epilogue : Forever, The End
Where Are They Now?
Daniel & Celine

Chapter Twenty-Seven : Sussex Christening

14.4K 282 3
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Twenty-Seven | Sussex Christening

At some point you won't
have to dream anymore.
Your destiny or dreams
will have manifested then

The Christening of Princess Rachel: Guests and Godparents

Published 5 June 2019

The following guests will attend Princess Rachel's christening today at the Church of St Mary Magdalene, Sandringham:

The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall

Doria Ragland

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their children

His Majesty King Demarco of Norland

Princess Beatrice of York

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank

Princess Rachel's godparents and their spouses.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have asked the following people to be godparents to Princess Rachel, all of whom are friends or family of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex:

Her Majesty Queen Cèline of Norland

Benita Litt

Darren Litt

Captain Mark William Galloway Dyer

Nicholas van Cutsem

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will walk from Sandringham House to church with their daughter.

Princess Rachel will wear the hand made replica of the Royal Christening Robe, made by Angela Kelly, Dressmaker to The Queen.

The Lily Font and water from the River Jordan will be used during the baptism.

Following the service, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will give a tea at Sandringham House. Guests will be served slices of christening cake, which is a tier taken from The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding cake.

-

"Hello, family!" I exclaimed walking into the drawing room.

"Oh my look at the baby bump." Eugenie squealed as everyone turned and looked at me.

"I know, I look huge." I said as I looked at a nearby mirror.

"Someone please, tell her she does not look huge." Demarco said.

"He's right, you look gigantic." Harry said holding his hands far apart to show how huge I was.

"Harry!" Meghan said hitting his arm. "You look great, Cèline." She said.

"Thank you, Meghan." I said, smiling.

"My daughter is going to be a mum and she's still very dramatic, good luck, Demarco." My father said.

"Dramatic? Me?" I asked shocked.

"Yes, you." William answered.

"Anyways, let me hold my goddaughter." I said walking over to Meghan, who was holding baby Rachel.

-

Princess Rachel was christened on the 5th of June, 2019 in a private 45 minute service attended by a mere 30 friends and family, including the Queen and Meghan's mother. The service took place in St Mary Magdalene church on the Queen's Sandringham estate in Norfolk, the same church Princess Diana was christened in 58 years prior. Rachel wore a replica of the christening gown worn by Queen Victoria's children. This is the first time the Sussex were photographed as a family of three, and the first public appearance Princess Rachel has made since she was born in March.

-

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have released four official photographs from Princess Rachel's christening.

They were taken by the photographer Mario Testino in the Drawing Room at Norfolk immediately after the princess's baptism in the Chapel Royal, Sandringham Estate on Sunday.

In one of the pictures, by famous photographer Mario Testino, the princess is pictured with her mother and father, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Among the photos is a group picture of Rachel's family.

That picture was taken in the drawing room of the Queen's private Norfolk home.

Thousands of well wishers turned out to greet the royals at the private christening at the Church of St Mary Magdalene on Sunday.

-

Cèline entered the room, with Beatrice close behind her. Both immediately noticed how red Eugenie's face and eyes were, which had come from her crying, so Cèline instantly realized that Eugenie had been crying.

"Genie, what's wrong?" Cèline cried out in concern, "Why are you crying?" She asked.

Eugenie sniffled while she wiped the tears from her face. "Well, I had Dr. Herjavec come over here a little while ago-"

"Why?" Beatrice interrupted. "Do you feel ill?" She asked.

"I felt sick, yes, in fact, I've felt sick on and off for the past few weeks. I thought it would go away permanently, but when it didn't, that's when I called for Dr. Herjavec." Eugenie answered.

"So what did he say about you and your illness?" Beatrice inquired.

"It's actually wonderful news." Eugenie took a deep breath, then confessed, "You guys...I'm pregnant."

Celine's eyes suddenly widened in shock. "Y-you are? Well it does make sense. I should have figured that out when you said you were ill for the past few weeks." Cèline said. Eugenie simply nodded as tears in her eyes began to form again. Beatrice quickly rushed over to Eugenie and grabbed her, forcing her to stand up as Beatrice tightly pulled her into a hug. "That is so wonderful! Congratulations!" She squealed.

"Yay! We're pregnant at the same time." Cèline said, joining the hug.

"I'm so excited that I'm going to be an aunt! Yeah, so how far along are you?" Beatrice asked.

"Almost twelve weeks." Eugenie answered.

"Well, it won't be too long before your baby bump starts to show. You better tell Jack and soon. Do you know how you're going to tell him?" Beatrice said.

"Well, I want to tell him in a very special way." Eugenie smiled widely as she wore a dreamy look on her face.

"Awww," Cèline said. "So what will you do?"

"I want to tell him over a romantic candlelit dinner." Eugenie replied.

"This is a very big deal for you. This is the best year for our family." Beatrice said.

Cèline smiled widely and hugged her cousin once more. "Congratulations again. I hope Jack will be happy as much as you are." She said.

"Thank you, Cèline." Eugenie said.

-

Cèline was resting right now, she was also waiting for Talia to bring her some food. Every now and then, Cèline had cravings for strange food combinations. Of course, she occasionally wanted to eat chocolate, but lately she had wanted foods that were not ones she usually, if ever, ate. One of the weirdest combos she had eaten were sardines mixed with onions and mashed potatoes.

As if the timing was right, Cèline soon heard a knock at her door, which she knew meant that Talia had brought her the food. Once she came inside, Cèline asked, "What took you so long?"

"Sorry, Cèline, I had her get me something." Eugenie answered entering the room.

"Hi, Eugenie and well, let me have my ice cream, please." Cèline held her hands out for the ice cream, which Talia promptly gave to her.

Once she had the bowl, Cèline immediately took a spoonful of the ice cream and put it in her mouth. "Ahhhh," she sighed as she felt the sweet taste spread throughout her mouth. She looked over to Eugenie. "So how's your pregnancy coming along?" She asked.

"I'm not enjoying morning sickness." Eugenie answered getting in the bed with Cèline.

"Trust me, no one enjoys morning sickness." Cèline said.

Eugenie wearing a small look of disgust on her face, "A-are you sure you want to eat all of these together?" She asked.

"Don't look disgusted, Eugenie, this will be you soon." Cèline answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.1K 36
in which a love story struggles to find the love in between their different lives. SOCIAL MEDIA tom holland [2] 10K reads 15/12/2018 15...
102K 1.4K 95
@harrystyles followed you @harrystyles has liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post book two is being put together NOW
34.6K 1.1K 18
Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince It's you and me There's nothing like this Miss Americana and The Heartbreak Prince (okay!) We're so sad, we pa...
61.8K 1.1K 18
What happens when the Crown Prince of The Netherlands asks Christiana to marry him. Will the commoner socialite make it as the wife of heir? Started...