DANGEROUS - (a henry danger f...

By Spipigirl

Henry has been Ray's sidekick for over 4 years. He loves his job. But after a huge argument and fight with Ra... More

1. Fired
2. The new sidekick
3. Samuel
4. Good gone bad
5. The plan
6. The truth
7. The new me
8. Locked
Not An Update - Cover?
9. Plan failed
10. Saved by Piper
11. New place
12. Please come back
14. Almost dead
15. Oh no...
16. Betrayed
17. Old friend

13. Drunk mistake

1.8K 45 16
By Spipigirl

Henry pov.

~~

"Ray.."

I started. I couldn't believe that he just said that. But I knew my answer.

"No Ray. It's too late. You've had your chances, and now I've finally found the real me. Don't try to change me back because I won't. I'm happy that I've become this because with being bad, I have a feeling that I didn't had while I was your sidekick. So bye."

And I turned around. I heard Drex and Samuel follow me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and I saw Drex. "You did a good job." I softly nodded my head and continued walking.

It was evening now. I was sitting on my bed with my head between my knees. I couldn't think of something else than what Ray said to me. Did I make the right choice to be bad? Should I have gone back to Ray? There were so many questions and thoughts flying through my head. It gave me a headace.

Suddenly my door got burst open.

"HENRY!!"

It was Piper..

"What do you want?" I asked weak while still sitting in the same position. "Can I borrow your scarf?" She asked in a softer voice. Probably because she saw me sitting like this. "Yea sure, go ahead." I could feel her eyes burning on me while I was still staring at the ground.

"Uhmm are you sick or something?" She asked. "Nahh.. just a headache and really tired." I answered.

"Do you want me to get you something? Maybe water? Or pills that help to a headache?"

What... Piper cares about me?! What the heck?!?!

"No thank you Piper. Go to bed. It's pretty late now." She nodded and got out of my room. That was a really weird and rare experience, but I didn't really care at this moment. I signed and layed down under the covers.

It was already two hours later and I still haven't slept. I was all the time just tossing and turning. I wanted my job back, and I didn't. I wanted to be good, and I wanted to be bad. I don't know what to do anymore.

I sighned and stepped out of bed. Sleeping isn't a option so I wanted to do something. I changed my pyjamas into normal clothes. I quietly walked out of my room downstairs. I opened the door and I went outside.

While walking in a random direction I was thinking what I should do. What would normal teens do around my age at this time? I knew...

I could already hear the loud music from the end of the street. Yes, I went to a club just to drink all my stress away because why not? When I stepped inside I got overwhelmed by the heat, sound and dancing and sweating bodies.

At the bar I ordered a few drinks for myself. When they arrived, I drank all of them after each other. After a while I got tired. I stumbled out of the club totally drunk. I was walking. I had no idea where but somewhere where my legs brought me.

I couldn't think anymore. Dizziness and drunkness were all the things that were in my mind. I don't know how I got there, but suddenly I was walking in a park with a huge lake. I tried to look at my watch for the time, but my brain just didn't know.

It was totally dark and there was no one around here. I walked a little closer to the lake, because my brain thought that I was by the sea and I wanted to walk with my feet in the water. A stepped a little closer, until I slipped and I fell into the water.

I panicked and because I was drunk I forgot how to swim. I couldn't hold my breath anymore. Suddenly I just wanted to end it all. I relaxed my body and let the water fill my lungs. No one will find me here. My vision went black...

[Happy New Year!! xD 2019🎆🖤]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
44.5K 779 14
Audrey Manchester never expected her life to have adventures everyday. One day it could be fighting crime or the next it could be obsessing over her...
21.9K 323 23
"i'm girl danger beyotch." ella was the first sidekick of captain man. when she almost gets herself killed, captain man fires her, and she moves to b...
13K 511 15
another chenry fanfic...with a twist. Charlotte and Henry have been best friends for a long time. They have been through every obstacle life threw at...