Tracob next Generations

By SadAmericanDream

Don't you wish your dads should stop singing/going on tours/Modeling and have time to talk with us? More

Main/News
Diary One
Chapter1//Me
Diary 2
Chapter 2//Son
Diary T H REE
Chapter 3
News
Diary: 4our
Chapter4
Diary 5:
Chapter6: Missing Jack
Chapter Seven: See you in the other side son.
Diary 6
Chapter 8// Funeral
Chapter 9// D R E A M
Chapter 10 // School
ɴᴇᴡs!!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ: sɪʟᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ
Chapter Twelve: Lets go spray paint the walls in the city.

Chapter5: Boom

65 1 1
By SadAmericanDream

As I escaped to the ally way, I was in the middle of traffic where the bridge is at and I drove to the sidewalk and make sure I don't hit nobody. As I was about to get off the bridge, I saw a police officer on the other side of the bridge. He was yelling at me and he said" hey buddy stop right there!" I was scared and I didn't want to go to jail, so I had to run since this motorcycle was about to have no fuel. I went running to the end of the bridge and I looked behind me and he was there trying to catch me. I didn't know what to do since the only way to leave was the other end of the bridge. As I still went running, I was thinking about jumping off of the bridge. My heart was beating fast like it wanted to get out of my body. I went to the cliff and I jumped. I screamed while falling and dive down to the water. As I reached back to the top surface of the water, I went swimming to land to escape from the officer. As I reached to the land, there was someone on the grass. He went towards me and he has a bat. My eyes were wide and I was so scared for my life. He-...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

667K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
327K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...