Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Im sorry bill"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Perfect To Me"

481 13 19
By notcoincidental

Btw Bills aunt is like really young like 24 like she just got out of college, she isn't married she looks young.

Bill: what? why? what did you do? Are you ok?

He looks down at his body and back up.

Amber: hey are you ok Stan.

Stan: I-I need.......

Aunt: you need what?

Stan: I need to.....

We all look at him expecting something dramatic.

Stan: I ne-

Suddenly he jumped up and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. Bill and his aunt run over to him. After he's done throwing up he sits on the ground by the toilet relieved.

Stan: I'm sorry bill.

Bill: the first time you apologize you pass out the second time you throw up, now what? Seizure? Just tell me why you're sorry.

Stan: for everything. For bringing you into this. For just me living I'm just sorry for my existence I-

Bill: Shut the fuck up. What the fuck are you talking about Stan. I got myself into this because I love you ok you have nothing to apologize for. Stop saying sorry.

Stan: ok sor- I mean ok.

Bill: *giggle* get up.

Bill grabs Stans hands and helped him up. He looked at his face and smiled. He grabs his face and gives him a gentle nice kiss.

Aunt: omg this is not a stupid romcom.

Bill: fuck you.

Amber: fuck you.

Eddie: um guys? Can we like eat now.

Richie: yeah I still have my donuts in the living room.

Bill: guys nothing is stopping you from getting breakfast.

Suddenly Eddie dashes into the kitchen while we sluggishly follow behind him. We eat and then we all go home besides bill and Stan. Me and Eddie go home and lay down in my bed staring at the ceiling which we do a lot. I look over at Eddie he has a confused look on his face but it slowly turns into a smile.

Richie: what?

Eddie: you know it's kinda crazy to think that we are only like 17 and 16 because think about everything that has happened, all the relationships and drama, I mean killing a demon clown, going to Hawkins, rescuing a friend from a mental hospital, Wills incident, my mom. It's kinda funny how much we've been through in such little time *giggle* what now a-

Richie: yeah it's crazy and funny how much we've grown and how much we've done it's very surrea-

Ding dong ding dong.

Eddie sits up.

Eddie: it's probably just max or something.

Eddie gets up and opens the door he walks out itching the back of his neck and shutting the door behind him.

Eddies POV

I walk down the hall and step after step I walk down the stairs i go to the closed front door and unlock it. I slowly open the door. A familiar person was standing there, I'm confused. I look this person up and down, oh my god. Wait what?

Eddie: MOM!

I am so shocked and confused what the actual fuck. my mom takes a few steps back expecting me to come outside to talk to her so I step outside and shut the door behind me.

Eddie: how did you f-

Sonia: well I called Bills mom at first and then Richies mom and I explained everything to her so she told me you were here.

Eddie: what do you want?

Sonia: well I would like to say a few things um number one that I am truly sorry.

Eddie: that's what I thought you haven't Chang- wait what?

Sonia: I'm sorry for everything. I feel terrible and I'm trying to be a better mother.

Eddie: what kinda game is this? What are you trying to do?

Sonia: I just feel like I've screwed up as a mother and I feel like you deserve so much better so I would really like you to come home.

Eddie: uh I um.

Sonia: I went to a parenting class and I've also watched this one movie but um I'm sorry and I accept who you are and I know it was a terrible terrible thing for me to do and I'm truly sorry. Um I've cleaned the house up and got nicer stuff and you'll like it.

Eddie: w-well um uh I um ok.

Sonia: well I would give you a hug but-

I hugged her, I don't know what got inside her head but omg. I let go of her and open the door and super speed run upstairs and into Richies room.

Richie: who was it?

Eddie: It was my mom.

Richie: what did she have to say?

Eddie: well um she is sorry and wants me to come back home.

Richie: wait what? Really?

Eddie: yeah. I need to get my stuff.

Richie: um ok let me help you.

Two of my suitcases were already packed because I've never unpacked them but the rest me and Richie were quickly shoving my journals and my clothes and all of my stuff into. I had 4 cases in total. I slipped my shoes on and my jacket. I grabbed 2 cases and Richie grabbed the other two. We both walk down the stairs. My mom opens the trunk and we both throw the suitcases in. Richie goes back inside and my mom gets in. I open the car door.

Eddie: um I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick.

I shut the car door and run to the front porch. I swing open the door and run inside. I run upstairs and to Richies room he was laying down playing on his phone.

Richie: what are you doing?

Eddie: you think I'd leave without saying goodbye?

He laughs and gets up. I run towards him and hug him tight. I hug him while he hugs me. We let go.

Eddie: I'll call you every night (for 353 days lol)

Richie: I'm gonna miss you for the few hours we will be apart.

Eddie: *laugh* I love you.

Richie: I love you too.

I grab his face and place my lips on his. The kiss was long. I let go of his face and say "bye" and run out of the room. I run back down the stairs and out the door shutting it behind me. I open the car door and hop in. She starts up the car and we start to drive.

Sonia: so, did anything happen like while I was not there?

Eddie: well yeah a lot. Um I went to Indiana.

Sonia: wow ok.

Eddie: um I rescued a friend from a bad place that I will not say. Um all of my friends are in relationships.

Sonia: um are you in a relationship?

Should I tell her? I mean she said she would be accepting.

Eddie: um well yeah. I mean yeah.

Sonia: May I ask who?

Eddie: Um well I'd prefer not to say now but maybe later.

Sonia: that's fine.

*at eddies house*

My mom pulls up to the house and I already notice a difference from looking in the window. She gets out and so do I. She opens the trunk and we each take 2 suitcases and start rolling them to the house. She locks the car and walk over to the porch. She unlocks the door and it slowly creams open revealing a beautiful home. THis is not my house like omg. It was beautiful. I walk in rolling my cases behind me. The carpets were vacuumed and the air smelled like coconut. I look in the living room and instead of seeing one love seat style chair surrounded with tables of trash and junk I see a nice couch with a love seat in the corner. A nice coffee table was placed right in the center of the room. The tv stand had no trash on it just a clean tv playing channel 4 news. I look at my mom and raise my eyebrows. I run to the kitchen in excitement. I look around and see a clean shiny nice kitchen table with clean clear counters.

Eddie: MoM sErIoUsLy!

Sonia: I wanted you to like it.

Eddie: LIKE IT? I LOVE IT!

Sonia: well how about you go and unpack upstairs.

I carry my first two bags upstairs and set them on my bed. I go back downstairs to get my other two. I start digging in my suitcases. I set down and organize my journals in an orderly fashion on my desk. I put all my clothes in my closet. I put most of my medical stuff away. I also grab some of my trinkets and place them back on my shelf where they belong. I set down some pictures of my friends and me. I also tidy up a few things and when I'm down I flip on my bed and take a deep breath. I can't believe my mom is acting like a mom. I can't believe she is doing this. I all seems like a dream, it all seems too good to be true. I lay down and stare at my glow in the dark stars on my ceiling.

Sonia: hey, what do you want for dinner?!

I get up and open my door and walk halfway down the stairs. I really don't know what I want.

Eddie: whatever you want, I mean you can just order some pizza or we can get some take out or you can like cook some macaroni and some fish, your choice.

Sonia: ok what kind of pizza do you want.

Eddie:  just cheese with no pepperoni and can you also order some pasta.

Sonia: yeah sure.

She walks into the living and sits down and grabs the phone. I walk back upstairs to my room and shut the door. Maybe I should call Bill and tell him about my mom. I grab my phone from the bedside table and unlock it. I dial Bills number and hold the phone up to my ear but then quickly pull it away and hang up. Maybe I should just tell all of my friends at lunch tomorrow. That's a better idea. I lay back in my bed and watch some Netflix on my laptop.

*about 10 minutes later*

Sonia: Eddie, the pizza is here! 

I set my laptop down on the end of my bed and walk out of my room and downstairs. I walk into the kitchen to see my mom getting some pizza and putting on a paper plate. I walk over and grab a paper plate and get my pasta and some pizza. We sit down at the table and start eating.

Sonia: so tell me what's been going since I was gone.

Eddie: well we have some new friends. Um Millie, she's very nice and pretty and smart and we have Max, she's a badass but she's also a sweetheart. Um Will, he's very nice and he would do anything for his friends. Um oh um Richies cousin, Katie she is very kind and she's hilarious. Um I think that's all.

Sonia: um are any of your friends in a relationship?

Eddie: um yeah Mike has a girlfriend named Alison, Max has a boyfriend from Indiana, Stan is dating Bill and Millie is dating Beverly.

Sonia: what about Richie?

Eddie: um yeah he's dating someone.

Sonia: who?

Eddie: um well um I uh well-

Sonia: Eddie it's ok.

Eddie: Wellll I mean yeah. Richie let me stay at his house and drive me to school everyday. So yeah. I think you know how that ended up.

Sonia: hm, you know I would never think that Richie would be your type but you're happy and that's what matters, right?

Eddie: *smiles* thanks mom.

Sonia: hey maybe tomorrow you can invite your friends over and have a slumber party.

Eddie: really? But it's a school night.

Sonia: well as long as you guys get to school on time and everything that's all that matters.

Eddie: thanks.

Me and my mom ate our pizza and talked about everything that has happened in the last couple weeks. She told me about how she went to a parenting class and she told me she watched Love Simon and that really helped her understand everything. For once I was happy, I was reassured that everything will be ok. Everything seems so good, my mom, Richie, my home, school, friends, everything is perfect for me at this point, everything is exactly where it needs to be. (Besides Stan) I am so happy and joyful and it is so surreal and crazy to be smiling this big. I love Richie, I love my friends, and I think I might love my mom. I feel so at home and it might not seem perfect, me at home eating pizza with my mom but it was perfect to me.

Ok don't worry it's not the end of the book/story it does not end there so do not worry, the next chapter is going to be a fun and happy chapter as well because I feel like they just need to be happy for at least 2 chapters so for the next one they will all have a sleepover and have fun but right after that there will be some drama. Also thank you so much to whoever is reading this, I respect you for staying. Byyyyyyee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 44 15
in which, danny fights a clown with her best friends and finds love in the middle of it. [ fem oc × beverly marsh ] [ lowercase intended ] [ stephen...
585K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views 💀 wrote this at 13.
155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
70K 1.1K 31
I'M BAD AT SUMMARIES IM SORRY 😐 SO THIS STORY IS AN IT FANFICTION ABOUT EDDIE ENJOY 😊 ALSO EVERYONE IS 14 IN THIS STORY.