KISS Oneshots

By bangtanlove1111

Oneshots of the members of the band KISS. *REQUESTS ARE CLOSED* More

Champagne (KISS x Babe)
Hiring A New Guy (KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 1(KISS x Babe)
Introducing Babe Pt. 2 (KISS x Babe)
Fight (KISS x Babe)
Falling For The Unknown (Eric Singer/Catman x Reader)
Routines (KISS x Babe)
Behind The Superman Curtain (KISS x Babe)
Birthday Surprise (KISS x Babe)
Just Like A Domino (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Just Like A Domino Pt. 3 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Young (Peter Criss x Reader)
It's Still You (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Realization (KISS x Babe)
Play It Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Play It Cool Pt. 2 (Eric Singer x Reader)
Making It Official (KISS x Babe)
Above The Clouds (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
The Real Juvenile Deliquent (KISS x Babe)
Fear Of Love (Eric Carr x Reader)
Author's Note!
Chill (Eric Carr X Reader)
Fooling Around (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Pick Me (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr X Reader)
Empty Promises (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Kind Intruder (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Teddy Bear (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I'm Bad (Ace Frehley x Reader)
Empty Promises Pt. 2 (Gene Simmons x Reader)
Haunted (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Haunted Pt. 2 (Eric Carr/Bruce Kulick x Reader)
Author's Note: New Story Alert!
Taken (KISS x Reader)
A Bad Day (Eric Carr x Reader)
You're Crazy (Ace Frehley x Reader)
I Guess Not (Gene Simmons / Eric Singer x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 2 (Peter Criss x Reader)
He Don't Need To Know Pt. 3 (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Were Right (Bruce Kulick x Reader)
I'm A Fool For You (Peter Criss x Reader)
You Want Some Company? (Gene Simmons/Paul Stanley x Reader)
AN's NOTE
AN! Requests are open!
AN!!! requests are CLOSED
My Spacegirl (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Such A Tease (Paul Stanley x Reader)
Hiii! (Edit:Requests are closed for a while)
No Regrets (Peter Criss/Ace Frehley x Reader)
What A Coincidence (Vinnie Vincent x Reader)
Familiar (Tommy Thayer x Reader)
Have Some Fun (Ace Frehley/Eric Carr x Reader)
My Saviour (Peter Criss x Reader)
I'm Bad pt. 2 (Ace Frehley X Reader)
Fangs Are Cool (Eric Singer x Reader)
Snow Day (KISS x Reader)
Forbidden (Gene Simmons/Eric Carr x Reader)

Wedding Bells (Tommy Thayer x Reader)

1.1K 18 1
By bangtanlove1111

It was requested by callingaceanderic I hope you'll like it. I tried to put as many people in it as I could. 💕
_______________________________________

Life was perfect. I had a great childhood and I had the pleasure to meet Tommy - my soon to be husband.

'This is really what you want?' My friend asked me.

She never really liked Tommy but she tolerates him because she knows how much he means to me.

'Of course!' I shot at her but didn't mean it. 'We were meant to be together.' I smiled. 'Promise me you'll be there for me tomorrow.' I sat down next to her.

'Sure thing.' She said. 'That's your big day and I wouldn't miss it for the world.' She hugged me.

She also stayed for the night as we made some paper flowers for the wedding. Tommy hired a wedding planner but I wanted to bring something personal into the decorations. So I asked my friend Sara to help me make some flowers which the planner would place at the back of every chair.

'How much left?' Sara whined.

We've been making them for six hours now.

'Twenty.' I sighed.

I was getting really tired.

'Why don't you go to sleep? You have a big day ahead of you. I'll stay up and finish them.' She offered.

'Aww. You're so sweet Sara.' I hugged her. 'You sure you'll be fine with them?' I stood up.

'Of course. It's no big deal. Go get some sleep bride.' She grinned.

'Thank you.' I told her before I went up to my room that I share with Tommy.

But tonight he wasn't here. He had a show five cities away with the others. I begged him not to go but he did anyway. He said it's been confirmed for three months now and they can't cancel it.

I know that's his job but I wanted to spend the night with him. Actually I'm scared he will be late for his own wedding.

*timeskip*

I didn't get much sleep due to overthinking. I was almost up all night staring at the ceiling. I'm a deep sleeper so it was a strange feeling.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

'Come in.' I sat up on the bed.

My friend came and sat down in front of the vanity.

'You ready dear? This is your big day!' She wriggled her eyebrows.

'Yeah, kind of. I'm a little worried.' I bit my lower lip.

'Why?' She asked.

'What if he won't make it to the wedding?' I sighed.

'He will. If not you still have Marie there who will beat him up.' Sara tried to lighten up the mood.

'You're probably right.' I smiled.

'Let's get started sweetie.' She stood up and danced her way out of the room.

She was more hyped than I was and it wasn't even her wedding. I wonder when will they get married. I mean Ace already proposed to her but it's been two years now.

I sighed and finally got out of bed. I put on my slippers and went out to the living room. I still had an hour before the preparations began. And by that I mean the make-up artist, the stylist, the hair-dresser and the wedding planner.

'I made breakfast.' Sara came out of the kitchen.

'How are you so fresh?' I shook my head.

'Let's say late night FaceTiming with Ace does some wonders.' She shrugged blushing.

'Kinky.' I blurted out but we laughed it off.

I ate my breakfast and soon began to get ready for the wedding. First I had my hair done, then my make-up and last but not least I got into my dress.

*Marie's point of view *

'Chop chop guys! This fucker will miss his own wedding if you dont hurry up!' I clapped like a sea lion in a circus.

'Calm down!' Eric held my hand. 'Noone's gonna miss anything.' He smiled and kissed my forehead.

'But if we're late by any minute, I'll have the right to kick his rear end.' I looked at them with narrowed eyes.

I didn't want to miss Phyllis' and Tommy's wedding. They were the perfect couple. And the second couple to get married after Joey and Carr. He ain't playing with the band anymore but he's still very close. Joey wanted a private life so he gave it to her. And they're focusing on building a family of theirs.

*Joey's point of view*

'Dear we have four hours to get there.' I looked at my phone.

'We'll be there in time, don't worry.' He looked at himself in the mirror.

I know how important it is for Phyllis and I don't want to let her down. I know Tommy went to that concert with the others. If I were her I wouldn't let him.

'Hey, doll?' Eric's voice brought me back to reality.

'Hm?' I looked at him.

'You said we have four hours before the wedding starts?' He asked and I nodded. 'Well, I just got dressed but I think -'

'Naughty man.' I shook my head laughing while I followed him into the room.

*Phyllis' point of view*

I was ready. Everyone was already here. Sara and Ace, Joey and Carr, Saraii. Only the boys and Marie were missing.

And the clock was ticking. My parents, Tommy's parents and the other guests were already in our backyard sitting on the chairs waiting. Well, even the priest was missing. But he called and said he's stuck in traffic but will be here in half an hour.

'Saraii would you mind going out and tell them the news?' I asked her.

'No, I'll be right back.' She smiled and went out.

'Everything's will be fine darling.' Joey patted my back. 'You're a gorgeous bride.' She added.

'Thank you.' I said.

'You know.' Sara spoke up. 'I think the reason he's late is probably because Marie kicked his ass.' She wondered eating a chocolate ball from the plate.

'I'm with Sara on this.' Ace entered the room.

'Ugh sometimes I wanna strangle you both.' I looked up at the ceiling annoyed.

I love them but sometimes they get like this and I don't like them then.

'Sorry.' Ace hugged me. 'He's a lucky man.' He smiled.

'He really is.' Joey and Sara agreed.

Half an hour passed by and the priest arrived. He went to the altar ready to do the ceremony. But my fiancé was still nowhere to be found.

'I knew this would happen.' I bit my lower lip.

'Give him five more minutes. His stupid ass has trouble tying a tie.' I heard Marie's voice fill the room.

'Sorry for the tardiness.' Singer sighed. 'If it wasn't for my beautiful girlfriend we would be still cities away.' He added.

'Tommy's outside sweetie.' Saraii ran into the room smiling.

Finally I was relieved. I felt the knot in my stomach disappear and something else switched place with it. In the mean time Singer went outside and stood next to Thomas. Singer is his best man and Sara is my maid of honor.

The girls went and stood in a line. First Sara, then Saraii, Joey and last but not least, Marie. My dad came in. I hooked on his arm.

The music begun and my dad walked me down the aisle. Everyone stood up and looked at me except for Tommy. He turned around in the last minute. He gasped when he saw me in my wedding dress.

'Take good care of her, will ya?' My dad told him.

'Always Sir.' Tommy nodded.

Dad kissed my temple and sat down. The priest started the ceremony. Read all the stuff, told our oath to each other. Said our I do's and he finally kissed me.

I was the happiest woman in the entire world in that moment. For me this moment will live on forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 143 10
"I dare you to kiss the most beautiful person in the room!" - "He can't kiss himself, idiot!" Just a few random oneshots, I'll just update this whene...
3.3K 57 30
The THIRTIETH edition to my truth or dare series with the hottest band in the world.
9.7K 125 16
After getting her heart broken, Y/N finds herself in a bar, desperate to drink her sorrows away. Little did she know she would bump into none other t...
11.1K 312 22
its in the title. Requests are open