Boku No Hero Academia | My he...

By ImShishi

Boku no Hero Academia | My hero Academia [One shots] [Some may contain mature writings] Lemon/lime/smut whate... More

Note:
Izuku Midoriya [Zombie apocalypse scenario]
Katsuki & Shouto [Class A vs Villain Reader Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [ senpai-reader scenario ]
Shouto Todoroki [husband scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo [Hostage Scenarios]
Dabi and Shouto Todoroki [Brocon/Siscon cenario]
Mirio Togata (Childhood Friend Scenario)
Eijiro Kirishima [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Hitoshi Shinso [boyfriend scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [summer Vacation scenarios]
Dabi and Shoto Todoroki[ Angst Scenarios ]
Izuku Midoriya [Fornication Quirk scenarios]
Shoto Todoroki [ Fornication Quirk Scenarios ]
REQUEST SECTION
Tokoyami Fumikage [Boyfriend Scenarios]
Katsuki Bakugo [Fornication quirk scenarios]
Eijiro Kirishima [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Dabi [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Kaminari Denki [Fornication Quirk Scenarios]
Shinso Hitoshi [ Fornication Quirk Scenario ]
Izuku Midoriya Ending [Fornication quirk scenario]
Shoto Todoroki Ending [Fornication quirk Scenario]
Katsuki Bakugo ending [ fornication quirk scenario ]
Alter end [ Fornication quirk scenario ]
news
Katsuki Bakugo [Summer Vacation scenarios]
Aizawa Shouta [ Husband/wife Scenarios ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Truth or Dare scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Summer Vacation scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Angst Scenario ]
Shigaraki Tomura [ Hostage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Eijiro Kirishima [ Angst Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Quirky baby Scenario ]
Note: Request
Hanta Sero [ Personal Tutor Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Birthday Scenario ]
Neito Monoma [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Boyfriend Scenario ]
Yo Shindo [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Note: Author answers questions
Shoto Todoroki [ Force marriage Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Hanta Sero [ Childhood Friend Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ Hanahaki Diseas Scenario ]
Shoto Todoroki [ Brocon/Siscon Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Childhood friend Scenario ]
Tamaki Amajiki [ Summer vacation Scenario ]
Katsuki Bakugo [ OC Scenario ]

Tenya Iida [Husband Scenarios]

5.1K 141 42
By ImShishi

Tenya Iida
[ Husband Scenarios ]
Tenya x Reader

Title: drunk and honest

Credit's to the artist!

____________________

Perfect that is how your friends describe Tenya Iida.. he was quite well organized, everything should be perfectly in placed and perfectly in time, he's a perfectionist and quite the opposite of you but even so.. Tenya still agreed on marrying you as his mother's request and for his family.

You have no issues against him since he was caring and gentle to you that surely made you fall for him but then..

You and him hadn't shared a bed once after the wedding nor even he couldn't look straight to you, you're even having a hard time pretending you two have shared already but you couldn't bare the baby or something was not right to you that you had to pay a doctor to make a fake findings that you really are having a hard time to get a baby.

You just thought that he might not be ready so you did everything to understand him.. besides.. you two met two weeks before the wedding.

One night, Iida came home hearing him say

"I'm home.."

It was quite really late than his usual time that he perfectly arrives at the exact time after work that surely worried you so you hurried downstairs to greet him and saw he's quite tired, have a bandage right at his cheeks, and smells like alcohol.

"Where have you been?.."

You asked him but your tall husband didn't bother to answer you and just wrapped his arms around your waist and told you.

"I love you.."

It was the first he did tell you that he loves you that surely surprised you so you made him sat down on the nearest sofa and asked him.

"Can you.. say it again?.."

He lifted up his hand to reach for your soft cheeks, he touched it gently and rub his thumb against it cherishing the moment that he looks at you.

"Come closer.."

He told you that surely made your heart beat raise so high and your face heat like fire.

You followed his command and lean closer to him, he did lean closer as well and whisper to your ear..

"I love you.."

Tears finally started falling from your eyes, thinking finally he learned to love you, finally he's said his feelings and finally.. there's closure between the two of you.

"I'm sorry.."

He told you and made you sat on top of his lap facing him. He hugged you really tight and you could hear him crying on your shoulder.

"I- I've been ignoring you and wouldn't even sleep in bed with you.. i-i'm just scared I would hurt you.. or I would do something you don't want.."

He told you so you made him look at you as you held on his cheeks both sides and asked.

"What makes you think that way?.."

"I just thought.. you're just forced into this marriage.. because of your family.. h-honestly.. i- I really love you.. for the very first time I saw you.. m-my heart kept on raising and I couldn't even look straight at you since I don't want you to feel weird.."

He answered that made you smile, you remove his eye glasses and wiped his tears, you rest your forehead at his and closed your eyes.

"I wouldn't marry you if I don't feel the same way about you.."

You told him that surely surprised him yet a smile form at his lips and wrapped his arms around your waist to hug you tight.

You opened your eyes to see him and you kissed his lips passionately, he kissed you back that made you feel his soft lips and taste how bitterly sweet he is because of the alcohol.

(Wait.. does it taste like that?.. haha!)

Both of you stopped and breath for a moment to look at each other's eyes with a smile.

"Can I.. visit your room.."

He asked you and you nod with a smile. You were about to stand but Tenya carried you to your room and sat on the bed while your on top of him.

Both of you looked at each other's eyes as you remove his necktie and Juliet sleeves feeling someone wants to be dominated.

You lay him down to your bed and kissed his neck down to his collar bone, you could feel his boner in between your legs and feel his heavy breathing.

"Y-Y/N.."

He called your name so you looked up to him and found him bitting his lower lip as his cheeks heat up like fire.

"I love you.."

He said.

"I love you too.."

You replied and kissed his lips.

After that night, both of you became closer and became bolder at each other.. both of you who had their first time last night started to get addicted to make love that each part of the house both of you already done things there, bed, bathroom, kitchen table, dining table, sofa, on the floor, against the wall, and even.. at the garden during the night till one morning..

You hurried to go to the bathroom and puked like hell that really made Tenya freaked out.

"D-did I made you sick?!"

He asked.

"N-no.. it's practically normal.."

You told him and took a pregnancy test kit at the drawer.

You asked him to go outside and just wait for the result so you hurried to take the test, and once you saw the result..

You smiled and went out of the bathroom to show him clear two lines at the pregnancy test stick.

Tenya's eyes widened and suddenly screamed

"YES!!!!"

Really loud, he hugged you really tight and told you.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!.. I'm so happy!!!"

He told you and kissed you in so much delight..

Your arrange marriage didn't end up a disaster after all.. it became a happy ending.. although, it wasn't the end yet of your marriage life.. here comes the struggle of raising a baby specially made by you and your perfectionist Husband Tenya Iida.

___________________

Author's note: ugh.. I hope this is a worth it.. and everyone enjoyed this request . :D

thanks for the request Bratzgirl23 :*

Let me know what everyone thinks of this by leaving it a star or comments below! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...