₊snapchat⁺ ϟ drarry

By verdilac

(COMPLETED) °dracomalvoi : pansy are you up °dracomalvoi : you won't believe who potter talked to earlier °ha... More

₁₀
₁₀ . ₁
₁₀ . ₂
₁₀ . ₃
₁₀ . ₄
₁₀ . ₅
₁₀ . ₆
₁₀ . ₇
₁₀ . ₈
₁₀ . ₉
₂₀
₂₀ . ₁
₂₀ . ₂
₂₀ . ₃
₂₀ . ₄
₂₀ . ₅
₂₀ . ₆
₂₀ . ₇
₂₀ . ₈
₂₀ . ₉
₃₀
₃₀ . ₁
₃₀ . ₂
₃₀ . ₃
₃₀ . ₄
₃₀ . ₅
₃₀ . ₆
₃₀ . ₇
₃₀ . ₈
₃₀ . ₉
₄₀
₄₀ . ₁
₄₀ . ₂
₄₀ . ₃
₄₀ . ₄
₄₀ . ₅
₄₀ . ₆
₄₀ . ₇
₄₀ . ₈
₅₀
₅₀ . ₁
₅₀ . ₂
₅₀ . ₃
₅₀ . ₄
₅₀ . ₅
₅₀ . ₆ / epilogue

₄₀ . ₉

18.2K 778 1.6K
By verdilac

°
15:58pm
CHAT
harryjp + ginweas

ginweas
harry?

ginweas
i believe you said
that you wanted
to meet me today?

harryjp
yeah i did

ginweas
where?

harryjp
does the
shore near the
great lake suit
you?

ginweas
absolutely!

harryjp
right. see you
in 15.

ginweas
sure will! xxx

°
T H E — G R E A T L A K E
HOGWARTS, SCOTLAND
4PM

Harry sat himself on the ground, toying with a palm-sized rock he had found laying near the lake shore. Eventually though, he threw it over to the lake, the rock bouncing with each synchronized step against the water's surface.

Under the tree, this was his and Draco's favourite spot. Whether it's for merely working on schoolwork, it was also a neat place for lecherous rendezvous's. Just saying.

He heard footsteps approaching from the trees, immediately recognizing it as Ginny as she eventually peeked her head out of the woods, a small smile etched on her face as she traipsed her way onto him.

   Red lips, her billowy dress bounced along her step. She eventually neared him, her hands twined.

Harry stood up at the latter's presence, dusting away the remnants of dirt that on his trousers. Ginny eventually faced his way, the smile still on her face, "Hello, Harry."

"Ginny, hi."

Silence became pregnant around them, twining onto the two as they found themselves lost of words. It was usually easy for Harry to speak to the girl, he had always found it an easy task, but this year she was different, and he couldn't even speak to her without wanting to run away.

It was the ginger who spoke first, "So, Harry-"

"What are you trying to do, Gin?" Harry sighed wearily, running a hand through his hair.

Ginny blanched at the sudden question, "What do you mean, 'what am I trying to do'?"

"I know what you're up to, okay? I just want to know why you're doing it."

She pursed her lips, her arms crossed, "I don't know what you're talking about. You're mental."

Harry laughed sardonically, no tinge of amusement apparent, "I'm mental? What about you, huh, Gin? Trying to sneak me a love potion of all things?"

"How did you know that?" The girl muttered bitterly, stepping forward towards Harry. "How did you know that, I ask you? Malfoy told you, didn't he? Your fucking boyfriend? Always there to ruin the day, is he? He's a menace."

"Don't talk about him like that." Harry growled.

The warning didn't seem to be effective enough to stop her, "He's no good for you, you know he's just trying to get on your good side after you've won the bloody war, he's a coward, that's what he is, and you fucking know that."

Harry's head snapped to the side where she was standing, his eyes dark and his lips pursed thinly. He clenched his fists, anger boiling madly inside him.

"You want to repeat that again, Gin?" He snarled.

Ginny was surprised by his sudden frontal act, but she kept her steady ground.

She took a cautious step back as realization dawn onto her, breath hitched, "He changed you."

"He what?" Harry barked out a tasteless laugh, "Changed me, Ginny? And you haven't noticed your drastic change? Stop being a hypocrite for once, will you?"

"Excuse me? I'm only changing for you!" She waggled an accusing finger towards him, voice dripping with fury. "I'm only changing because it's what's fair for the both of us, I'm only changing because I know it's what I need to do. And I'm changing because mum disapproves about my preference in girls, I'm only changing so I can be with you, you tosser!"

"I fucking hate it that you can be with your stupid little boyfriend so freely with no ounce of shame, do you not feel ashamed at all? Have some sense of self-decency and be aware that not everyone can have the freedom to be themselves, Harry!" She cried out.

As soon as Ginny finished her tirade, her eyes widened in realization as she perceived at what she had said, at what she had revealed about herself. She slapped a hand onto her mouth, not liking how Harry's eyes slowly softened in understanding. She doesn't want sympathy, she just wants to be normal.

Harry tried gently, "I didn't know, I'm sorry. You have the rights to be who you really are, Gin. You cannot suppress yourself. I'm sure that Molly will accept you over time-"

That seemed to ignite the heat inside Ginny even more, as she found herself furious, "How can you be so sure that my mum will accept me over time? You know why you feel free, Harry? Do you know why? Why you feel like no one is disappointed at you for being with Malfoy of all people?" She bellowed, hands flailing all over the place to illustrate her lucid frustration.

"You don't know how it feels. It's because you don't have anyone related to you to be disappointed at you, it's because you don't know how it feels to have a fucking mother." Ginny spat with ferocious venom.

As the hurtful words escaped Ginny's system, her face paled like chalk, as she realized the last bit that she had said. She snapped her head up to meet Harry's gaze, his eyes were narrow slits, filled with dark fiend, nose flaring and lips pursed thinly than ever.

She's never seen him this mad.

"Oh God, Harry, I'm sorry-" She babbled, before being cut by the man whose already walking back to the woods, back to Hogwarts.

"Harry!" She cried, but he was deaf of her pleads. "Harry, for Merlin's sake, I'm so sorry!"

The ginger sprinted towards his way, trying to match Harry's fast pace. She was panting the time she stopped in front of him, holding him steady with two hands pushed on his chest.

"I'm so sorry, oh my God-" She prattled.

"What do you want, Gin? Rubbing salt on my wounds? You've insulted my mother!" He bellowed, feeling his tear-ducts watering, as soon he felt himself falling into rags of sobs with a Ginny that is too feeling helpless of the situation, her heart shattering at the realization that she is the one that caused all of this.

"Let me go, Ginny," He forcefully pried the her hands from his chest, causing the girl to stagger back slightly. Harry continued his pace, wanting to go back inside more than ever as he furiously brushed the tears away.

Frustrated, Ginny reached up to him again, cradling his face in her hands, although with more than a lucid struggle.

She leaned up and kissed him, forcefully, her clammy hands clawing on his face, feeling the stubble brushing her fingertips.

It ended as soon as it started, with Harry pushing her away strenuously now. He turned his dark gaze towards her, the anger and frustration boiling inside him, "What the fuck do you want? Can't you just leave me to be happy for once?"

Harry, realizing that walking back would be an impossible task with Ginny matching his strides every step of the way, eventually pulled out his wand and dis-Apparated himself from the woods of the Great Lake, Draco's dormitory in mind.

°
16:13pm
CHAT
harryjp + ginweas

ginweas
oh my god harry i'm so sorry

ginweas
i'm an awful person fuck

ginweas
i shouldn't have said
that i'm so sorry i'm
so sorry

ginweas
let me fix this harry
please let me fix us
i need you to make
things right for me

harryjp
fuck off.

harryjp has blocked ginweas!

°

"Harry, is that you?" Draco peeked his head out from the bathroom as he heard the sound of Apparition filling the room.

"Yeah," He croaked back, rubbing his eyes, "Jus' got back from talking to Ginny."

Draco neared him, eyes bright, "Oh? Have you sorted it out, then?"

The brightness in Draco's eyes soon dimmed, as he finally got a view of Harry's face, his lips curled into a frown.

"Potter," The blond said monotonously, the sudden calmness dangerous as anger edged on his voice. "Care to explain of why there is a red, lipstick kiss stain on your face?"

°
a/n
ty for 97k!
i'm speechless sksk
i'm so sorry that this one
is mostly on story format and that
this is quite long.

and i hope you understand
ginny's side of reasoning
hehe

vote n comment!
love u lots! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.7K 28
"Why do you keep avoiding me, Draco?!" "'Cuz i don't deserve you, Harry." . . . . . A Drarry fanfic set in the 8th year of Hogwarts. contains: Dra...
1.1M 46.4K 74
A postwar fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, and no one understands him the way Draco Malfoy does. One apologetic letter written by Draco will ch...
82K 1.6K 44
guys ik this is cringy 2020 was a trying time {Completed} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in t...
333K 9.4K 47
Just a bunch of one shots about drarry post a couple times a week with fluffy oneshots !¡ I do not own any of these characters¡! Get most of my idea...