"ily Adym"

By Taahirahsha77

Moving to LA, I never really thought of what I would do here or who I would meet, but soon I meet a guy, by t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

74 1 1
By Taahirahsha77

I sit in my apartment. I'm so bored not knowing what to do. For the past few weeks, every day I've been with Adym. I've thought about what happened and I realize that i was kind of overreacting.

I try calling Adym but he doesn't pick up. I try calling Sawyer and he doesn't pick up.

All I can really think about is that Adym maybe need some space after the arguement.

A few days ago, Adym introduced me to his friend Langie and she seemed really nice so I decided to call her and maybe find out whats going on.

"Hey", I say.

"Hey, whats up ?", Langie says.

"Oh not much I just wanna ask you something", I say.

"Oh sure", Langie says.

"Do you perhaps know where Adym or Sawyer is, I've been trying to call them but they haven't been picking up ?", I ask.

"Oh I really don't know but I was talking to Sawyer last night and he told me that you guys had an argument", Langie replies.

"Oh yeah thats kinda why I wanna get hold of Adym to apologize", I say.

"I think if he'd be anywhere it would be probably at his apartment, he doesn't really go out that much", Langie suggests.

"Oh okay thanks bye", I say

"I wish y'all all the best bye", Langie says

So I guess I have to show up at Adym's apartment now omg its going to be so awkward.

I get ready, putting in a tad bit more effort then usual and go next door.

I knock on the door.

A women with long brown hair and stilettos opens the door... she seems around 18.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 18K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
599K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...