Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 30

108K 3.1K 1.1K
By shantii14__

-- 2 Months Later -

,

Ice P.O.V **

" I am such a fat ass " I looked in the mirror at my pregnant pudging ass belly.

I Unzipped the dress and took it off. We had a fucking party to go to and im looking like a sloppy ass pregnant mess.

I refuse to step out and let these bitches stunt on me. Ever,,,,Ever.

" You almost ready? " Daniel comes into the bathroom. He was all dressed up and had himself looking and smelling good.

" I look fat in every fucking thing " I say going over to another rack and turning to it.

We don't live together but i got alot of shit over here and so does Ivory. Shes at Mike's this weekend.

Shit cause im pregnant dont mean we gotta move in buy a mini van and play fucking house.

" Babe, Aint shit wrong with the first 5 outfits you had on "

" Did you see how I look? "

" Yo ass basically 4 months pregnant. You think you gon look like you 4 months ago? "

" Leave before you piss me off " I warn himn

"You kill me " He shook his head and walked out the closet. I picked up the black and red body suit and admired it...The black would slim me down and the red made it look even sexier and classy.

I tried to get into it then looked at myself in the mirror. It wasn't bad at all. I looked through the shoe rack and got me out some heels and slid them on.

I got my hair done and it was flat iorned and looking nice. After I was dressed I went and did my make up and put on my jewelry. We was already 2 hours late.

" Im ready " I say grabbing my clutch.

" Ight, Bring yo pregnant ass on " He says. He took my hand and we headed out. He helpped me down the stairs.

We took the white Benz with the butterfly doors.

I love the color white. Shoes, cars, rims...that shit just gets me going. I rested back in the chair as he pulled out and we headed.

I think besides throwing up in the morning the hardest part was not drinking. Cause my vibe be all the way killed.

We was listening to Gotti the whole way there. When we pulled up to this place it was packed.

He parked across the street and let me out and locked up before we headed to the place and inside.

" They hurting my ears and I just came in " I scrunch my face as we stepped inside

" Damn and my nose, It stink " He says making me laugh.

" I hope my hormones dont get the best of me and I blow my fucking top in here. " I shake my head. He wrapped his arm around my waist holding ne tight and making me relax some.

" god, wassup " I looked at the men as they dapped. I didn't know who most them were but Sean and the gang.

" Whats going on? "

" You must be Ice, We haven't met before "

" Yeah " I shake his hand.

" Congrats on the baby " They tell me.

" Damn am I that fat? " I asked Theu just seen it. Like tf, have some manners. Im the meanest pregnant female you gon meeet...Think before you speak.

" No " They laughed. " We heard about the baby...Everybody heard "

" You can say that " Bitches I don't know was dropping him baby gifts..Like who tf are you?

" So what you having? "

" We find out next appointment, We both need a boy "

" If its a girl she gon be rasied by a single parent..and when I say that I mean her daddy. not me. " I make t clear.

" She got jokes " they all laughed.

" That was seriousness, ima say hi to the boys " I unwrap myself from him and head to Sean and them to give them a moment to speak to their boy.

" wassup, pregnant? " He hugged me.

" You wanna be hurt "

" You the only female I know that hate being pregnant , I gotta take advantage of it "

" I don like this part one bit...I just want it to be here "

" Be ready for labor..I heard yo shit gon stretch to the max " My mouth dropped. "My sister was telling me these stories of when she had her baby..its scary "

" Shut up right now "

" Ice im telling you . Yo hole gon be bigger then a football "

" What?! Who want they shit stected a mile? "

" Obviously you, Thats what unprotected sex gets you " Chile says fixing his glasses

" Ice, he bouta try and take you to church " Everybody laughed. Chile didn't look nothing like a dope boy..Thats probably how he survived this shit. He wore glasses and was always trying to school somebody with his ugly ass.

" I aint trying to hear that " I wave my hand. " Yall getting on my nerves already "

" Drinks on me " D walks over wrapping his arms around my waist.

" I want one " I frown watching the ciroc bottles and different bottles come in.

" Get my first lady a plain cranberry juice " He tells the bartender.

" Kids drink " Sean tease poking my belly softly.

" Fuck you " I roll my eyes. This was some b.s She went and got me a glass of cranberry juice.

" Toast, To new business "

" New business " Everybody throw their drinks us.

" You good? " D asked holding me.

" Im good " I nod looking around the little small warehouse like building. It was small as hell too.

                          I danced with the boys and we partyed and just chilled. These niggas know how to party and be cutting up for real.

I know I was pregnant but I dont be trying to let that hold me back. Bitches get pregnant and sit on they asses and get on every bodies nerves. That's not me, Im pregnant not handicap...Atleast not yet.

" You dont even look pregnant "

" Thats what yall better say " I say crossing my legs sitting next to D. He was just watching the place.

" G, You good? "

" Anybody see Larry ? " He asked looking around.

" Nah "

" He probably trying to be fashionable late.."

" Thats some bitch shit...How you not gon show up to yo own party? He put this together " Sean says.

"  Exactly " D says. This party was boring. And im not drunk...Or eatting.

" Yo , Yo look down there " Chile tells us. I followed his ugly ass finger.

" Lets shake " D jumpped up and grabbed me.

" Thats 5'O " Sean says confused.

" Lets go "

There was point at us and all we heard was " Police. nobody move "

" Say down " D tells me holding my arm tightly and pulling me with him past the people. Everybody were running and screaming.

I was trying to keep up next to him and hold his hand tightly. " Police! " They were chasing people. 

I heard the dogs barking too. " baby Whats going on " I asked as he stopped and looked around.

" It was a set up. 1 am we was supposed to do a exchange and speak business. " he looked frantically around.

I dont be knowing too much about the business unless he tells me or I flat our ask and try to find out.

" through here " Sean yells and I pulled him. We ran through the door and closed it. He pushed something against the door and I helpped.

I looked around the room trying to find something. " Fuck! "

" This whole shit was a set up.  We got to get out of here "

" Here is a garbage shoot lets go " They threw the shelf down.

" Im pregnant and you want me going through this..and touching garbage "

" Ice bring your ass or you gon be pregnant in jail " He grabbed my arm.

" Ima go first then catch you " Sean assure me. I nod and he pulled the thing off and jumpped through.  I took my heels off before going next and trying to brace myself closing my eyes. Sean cught me ans D came right after.

We got out the trash on side of the building and took of running. I could still hear sirens and my feet was killing me.

I should have stayed home.

He had his arm wrapped tightly around me pullinh me. " be quiet " He tells me pulling me on the side of a car and pulling me down. This was not something I was use to, I could hear feet roaming around as we squated behind the car.

" Go forward " He says.

" I wanna go home " I roll my eyes.

He pulled out his phone and was talking to someone leading me.

If it wasn't so dark out here and I could see his face I would slap the fuck out of him for having me nearly 4 months out here hiding from cops.

" What happened? " Sean asked.

" Driver coming " He sighs.

" What about yo car? "

" What about it? As in records that aint my car, thats my sisters. Shit she got questions to answer " I laughed.

I hate his sisters really. Like alot.

We were stuck for a few minutes until the car pulled up and beeped twice and he pulled me that way. He put me in first and then got it with Sean.

" G, yall good? "

" Find out where the rest of the boys are and have them niggas meet up with me tomorrow morning. "

" I'll let them know "

I was quiet thinking. The driver took G and I home first then him and Sean left with him.

" You ight? " He asked.

" My feet hurt, im pregnant and tired and I got a headache "

"  So no " I looked at him like he was stupid and he laughed. " Ima run you a bath "

He headed to the bathroom and ran me a bath while I sat down and waited.

" Innocent, come here " I got up from my spot and headed in there. The tub was half way filled and still filling. He came over to me and unzipped my body suit pulling it off.  My panties and bra followed too.

I looked at his hand on my stomach.

" You wont be going to shit else with us "

" what! "

" My kid aint bouta be put in danger, for shit "

" Im not about to sit at home every night bored as fuck with nothing to do "

" Well you better get you a new  hobby or some shit " He says and I mugged the fuck out of him.

" I dont like you " I tell him.

" I love yo ass too " He laughed and brung me over to the bath. I stepped inside. He took off his shirt and tossed it and I bit my lip watching him take off his jeans. He dropped his boxers and pants before finishing undressing and getting in with me. 

He sat down and I climbed up on his lap straddling him.

" You wanna know something " He says wrapping his arms around me with his thinking face on.

" What? "

" I didn't think you would be down like this . since we been fucking with eachother you been holding a nigga down. I really figured this would be some fuck and trick shit, But its been way more then that " He tells me.

,

I laughed a little. " I guess I thought the same thing, but this shit..this is real. We ain't just fucking no more we too involved and invested '"

" After the shit we beem going through. Its crazy, ma. I dont feel like any other bitch would have rode for me care free and not threw it back at me for some Money or Gucci..I aint think that was gon be you..not until now. That hit me "

Im as real as they come.

" Listen, any bitch can spend a time with you, blow a dime with you, cuff online with you, fuck and 69 with you, but me? Ima  ride with you, hold the 9 for you . If you need it? I got it, ima grind with you. If the cops come and snatch you up im doing time with you and putting my right hand on the book and straight lying for you. " I tell him.

He smiled at me.  " I like that shit...I got my priorities in line now..and you and my kid, and Ivory the top of the list. This that shit that last forever "

I gave him a kiss. He aint got a choice no more.

After we took a bath , we headed back to the bed room. I was tired as hell.

I laughed as he sat me back on the bed being careful to hurt my stomach as he got on top of me catching my lips with his.  I ran my hands down his still wet chest.

" You would think I fell in love with a stripper
but it's my girlfriend imma tip her it ain't trickin if ya got it
got money in my wallet
if she want it imma empty out my pockets

Let me tell you like this man yep
my girl be on that grown woman shit man yep
so consistent wit it
she legit man yep
she the reason why I wanna go buy her everything
Cause she treat me better then my last chick tip her
Wake up in the mornin cookin breakfast tip her
Do it like a stripper when we sexing tip her
She don't be wit that naggin and complanin no

Ok (ok) first thing
you gotta do you gotta find a shawty wit class one that got her own (ok) and every time you wit her she know just what you want before you act
So you put some diamonds where her ears be tip her
Lace her wit that Louie and that Gucci tip her
Take her out to dinner in a limousine tip her
She don't pay for nothing when she wit me so "

I didn't get to smoke or drink but I still went to be high.

*

*

*

*
Daniel P.O.V

* riiinnnng *

I unwrapped one of my arms from around Ice and reached around her gabbing my phone.

" Wassup "

" Everybody ready for the meeting, I got all them niggas gathered so we can get info "

" Ight, Give me a hour " I tell him.

" Cool " I hung up.

I been worried about this shit for over a month now..Been trying to keep myself back and chill out for a little minute..But shit, that seems not to be working.

I got out of the bed and headed to the closet and found me something simple to change into.

I got dressed and grabbed my phones and keys before leaving out the room not waking up Ice cause her ass was knocked out.

I love this girl for real, I didn't think she was gon be down for me and do the things she did...but she did it. That shows alot to me, Its loyalty first.

I locked up the house and headed into the garage taking a regular car and pulling out.

It was like 30 minutes or more to my trap house. I got there and headed inside to speak to these niggas.

" Ice good? " Chile asked me.

" She straight " I say sitting on the table infront of me. " any fucking body wanna attempt to explain last

night to me "

" We got set up "

" Not only did we fucking get up all of our asses was there and nearly got locked up" I add.

" I didn't think was gon happen..I mean Larry never tried some shit with us before "

" We don trust any fucking body that aint the squad! I dont give a fuck if he never tried to get over on us before...you double and triple chck shit like this before we even step foot in that bitch! " I yell at them.

They have their fucking rookie moments. They know what they supposed to do and they get paid to do that shit. Not cost us all. I aint got time for no scary bitches and fuck ups, real talk.

" Ight, God what you want to do ? "

" Find that undercover that was going to everybody asking about me..Its time for me to fucking kill a cop. "

" You sure? "

"It came out of my fucking mouth didnt it? "

Thats all I had to say...I wasn't there but a hour more with these niggas going over this shit. Its time to break it down.

" What? " I ask her.

" Did everything go right lat night?"

" Ask Sean. He gon fill you in. I got enough sht going on. Ima need you to bounce out of here cause Innocent can smell you ass from miles away and im not tryna go home to a pregnant pissed woman "

" I dont give a fuck about yo bitch, God. "

" We aint tripping off you either " I take the cash and walk around her heading out the room.

I took my keys out my pocket and heading out and going back to my crib. I text Ice I was on my way as going there.

Since Ivory had just gotten back I went and got them some food before making it to the house. I pushed the passcode into the gate before pulling in.

I drove up in looked back in my review mirror. " Oh shit " There was about 5 cop cars pulling in behind me and some under cover cars with them.  

I lift the floor boards and stuff the shit in there before sending a text to the boys.

" Get out the car with you hands you "

Doing as told I got out and pulled my pants up before putting my hands up. A few of them rushed me and started to cuff me while others put my hands behind my back.

" Daniel Anderson you are under the arrest for drug trafficking, CCE, and.."

I wasn't expecting the CCE charge at all. Thats a kingpin charge..and 20 years off top.

My heart stopped for a little second.

I listened to them read my my rights as I laid on the ground.

" Do not fucking touch me, Im pregnant. " They picked me off the ground and I looked at Ice. She ran by them to me.

" Just call Sean and he gon tell you what to do, ight "

" okay " She nod. " I love you "

" I love you too " She kissed me. They pulled her away from me and I looked at ivory at the door as I got in the car.

I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

In Too Deep By Lesha

General Fiction

351K 14.8K 70
Skye's parents were killed and she was put into foster care at the age of 11. Now at the age of 18, she's a legal adult with no where to go and no...
1.1M 63.2K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
6.6K 349 44
You used to love the fairytales , but it was the cold you were afraid of. Sharp cold shivers as you uncovered the cold body of little red riding hood...
71.8K 1.5K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...