FavreMySabre One Shots

By TheCookster2

BOOK ONE - MY PHONE WAS BEING STUPID AND WOULDN'T LET ME UPDATE THIS AFTER 40 PARTS SO YE- The Steve Saga ser... More

FavreMyRainbow
TheLightSpike
Anyone Else?
New Cover!
DarkLight
LightRainbow
FavreMyNightMare
Seriously???
FavreMyRainbow (Again)
Fuck...
GhostLess
I'll keep you warm (GreenRainbow)
Am I in? -Sabcey Part 1 of 2
Am I In?- Sabcey Part 2 of 2
Playmate and Secret Lover~ LightNightmare
Clear My Mind~ ElementalSabre
I Cam Fix That~ BlueBow
If it's wrong, then why does it feel right? TheLightSpike part 2
Will it work? ~FavreMyRainbow
In that case... ~FavreMyTime
Must Be Destiny~ ElementalRainbow
Make you Want it~ RainbowNight
~Don't Call Me Your King~ Nightmare Steve x Shadow Steve
Repay You~ GalaxySabre
Any Requests?
Make You Forget~ PlagueGhost
ElementalRainbowSabre
Q&A and 50 Followers?!
Flower Crowns ~FavreMyRainbow Part 1 of 2
Flower Crowns~ FavreMyRainbow Part 2 of 2
Nightmares~ BlueBow
Loneliness~ FavreMyLight
Reenactment~ FavreMySpike
Enjoying Time Together~ BlueBow
Teach You A Lesson~ 09Shabre
Lost or Coincidence~ FavreMyRainbow
Welcome Back Gift~ FavreMyGhost
Stay in Your Mind~ FavreMyPlague
Thank you all so much!!

RainbowLightSabre

1.2K 17 12
By TheCookster2

Why do people like these threesomes.....?

They are so fucking cringy to write, much less read... Also, no people I didn't forget all the other oneshots you requested when I did the request thing, I just haven't started them because of two reasons:

A, I just remembered

B, I need prompts. Especially for the 09Shabre or whatever it's called, because I haven't watched Assassins Creed in a while and I haven't been good at keeping up to date with the Steve Saga already.

Help me if you want, just pm me with the prompts and I should see it within 24 hours. There is some great authors note in this, and my friend said it made it more entertaining. Anyways, I am just giving up on writing this with what little sanity I had left; SO LETS DO THIS

~Sabre's POV~

Me and Light Steve look at Rainbow Steve, who seems to have a heartbroken look on his face when he sees us. "R-Rainbow Steve, I can explain--" Light Steve starts but Rainbow Steve cuts him off.

"N-No Light Steve, you knew about my feelings for Sabre, but you just went on and did what I just walked into; not even telling me that you liked him too!" Rainbow Steve shouts at Light Steve. Me and Light Steve don't even continue to try to get our clothes on (Wtf why not? Because I am tired and doing whatever I feel like because I am the author) and instead I enter into the argument. I pull away from Light Steve, and suddenly feel awkward. (Why? Because someone walked in on you after having sex with Light Steve? Or because you are standing there naked in front of someone who likes you? I am having too much insanity with this..) "R-Rainbow Steve, he told me how he didn't feel right about this because he knew how you cared about me, b-but I told him that I liked him; and then things lead to another and now... Here we are." I try to explain, but what I say seems to add fuel to the fire.

"What? How does that make me feel any better? That makes me feel worse!" He shouts before storming off. I look at Light Steve who looks at the ground, a few tears falling from his eyes. "I didn't want to tell him about my feelings toward Sabre because I also had feelings towards him too.." Light Steve starts mumbling to himself.

That's when I get an idea. "L-Light Steve, come on, let's get dressed (finally) and find Rainbow Steve; I got an idea." I say before I go over and get my chicken suit from the ground. Light Steve stands there for a moment before getting his boxers off the ground and pulling them on, the gooey stuff still seeping through. He doesn't even seem to care though as he gets the rest of his clothes on. I pull the zipper of the suit up quickly before I start running down the stairs and towards the rainbow house.

I climb up the stairs to find Rainbow Steve sobbing into a pillow, stoping when he notices I am in the room. "Rainbow Steve?" I take a step closer and ask.

"Go away Sabre" he says before sitting up, then using his hands to signal towards the door. I ignore it and take another step closer towards the bed he was sobbing on. "Look Rainbow Steve, I understand that you might hate me now, but I still care about you. I actually do care about you too, but I like Light Steve too; and a moment ago I got a feeling that Light Steve likes you too."

~Rainbow Steve's POV~

My heart just sinks as he finishes his sentence, and I start regretting what all I said. I like Light Steve too, but I thought that he didn't have any interests in anybody at the moment. That's when I see Light Steve walk through the door, looking at the ground. "What was your idea Sabre?" He asks, with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"I was thinking, and I like the both of you, you like both of us, and I know Rainbow Steve likes me; he might like you too but I do-" I cut him off then. "I do like you Light Steve! I like both of you, and it is so confusing because how would you feel Sabre; if you saw me and Light Steve after we fucked each other?" I ask while looking at Light Steve. His head perked up for this. Sabre just sits in silence, and taking in what I just said. That's when I think I start to understand with why Sabre is saying that we all like eachother; he was thinking of a threesome. At least I think anyways...

I open my mouth to speak but close it again when no sounds come from it. I try a second time, and get the same result. I try one last time, and my voice cracks but I get it "S-Sabre, are you thinking that we have a threesome?" I ask with some uncertainty in my voice. Light Steve looks up with a half smile, but at the same time a look of uncertainty as well. Sabre blushes and then nods. "O-Okay.. I guess I'm fine with that, what about you Light Steve?" I ask and he eagerly nods. Sabre kisses me and I immediately kiss back. At first this seems weird, but when Sabre slides his tongue along my bottom lip it snaps me back into reality. I don't give him the access immediately, and when I don't I feel his hands snake around my body. They stop (screw sanity) at my ass and he squeezes it. At the same moment I start to feel Light Steve's lips on my neck, and I moan loudly. Luckily it was muffled by the kiss, but the moment my mouth opened for the kiss Sabre slid his tongue into my mouth.

I moan softly as his tongue starts exploring my mouth, and our tongues start dancing around. Light Steve's mouth starts throwing me off with the rhythm as I battle Sabre for dominance, and I fail miserably. Sabre takes the pleasure in the kiss, and the only reason we pull away is for air. Light Steve is still working in finding my sweet spot, and I moan loudly as I feel him getting closer to it.

Sabre kisses me again, this one more sloppier and I moan softly. Light Steve finds my sweet spot and I moan loudly, pulling away from the kiss and throwing my was back.

"Found it~" Light Steve purrs as he starts to suck harder on that spot, and I instantly know I am going to have a hickey. (You've had a bunch from all the oneshots I've written, you'll be fine.) This pleasure is almost unbearable, and it has only just begun.

Eventually Light Steve stops with making the mark on my neck, and instead starts kissing me. The kiss is slow and doesn't last long before both Sabre and Light Steve start tugging at my shirt. I pull away from the kiss and start to take my shirt off, just to be stopped by Sabre. "Let me help you Rainbow Steve." He says before he takes my shirt off of me.

I feel like I have no power in this right now, and honestly I don't. Light Steve and I continue our kiss, and I wrap my legs around his waist to get closer. He starts walking over towards the bed. (They were already on the bed according to what I wrote earlier, but I am fucking confusing as fuck so take that)

Light Steve gently puts me down on the bed and then starts to kiss down my jawline, working his way lower on my body. He leaves small kisses down my body; and each one sends a tingly, pleasurably sensation through my body. Moans escape my lips and soon the feeling stops when his lips reach the elastic band of my pants. (Yes it is not jean like, and you know who you are if I am directing this to you)

He pulls my pants and boxers down in one swift move, and the cold air and the feeling of having half my clothes on to none in one move makes me gasp. I see Light Steve smirking from it as he continues to kiss down my body, and out of the corner of my eye I see Sabre undressing himself. Light Steve sits up and I pull his shirt off his head instantly, then stripping him of his pants. He is left in just his boxers, that have a gooey spot.

I blush as I ask him, "What's on your boxers?" He kisses me before saying his answer, and it isn't what I was expecting. "You'll see later" is the only thing he says.

I pull his boxers off of him and then he starts to grind our hips together, and soft moans come from the both of us.

Sabre let's us keep doing this each other, watching on, and I notice that his cock that is not covered in any fabric has gotten hard. My body starts feeling hotter and I soon realize that my body is doing something it hasn't ever done before. (According to my other oneshots it has; but believe as you wish Rainbow Steve that I make say and do whatever he does) My hands start going through Light Steve's hair, and I pull on it slightly as I start to feel my body taking control of what I do. Moans erupt from my throat and soon my body feels like it's going towards it's limits.

Light Steve smirks as he continues to grind our hips together, creating the delicious friction between our bodies. One last loud moan comes from me before I lose control of myself and my body releases. My face heats up as I realize what I did, and that it's the same substance that was on Light Steve's boxers.

"Damn, I could watch that all day" he says while getting up and onto the bed as well. Both me and Light Steve blush and then Light Steve gets down to where he is sitting on his knees at the bottom of the bed. Sabre is towards the top of the bed (and I am laying in my bed 'asleep') and I look down at Light Steve. He looks at me with a concerned look before he slowly goes into me.

The feeling of something going into me is painful, but I moan out when I feel my the pleasure forming. Light Steve goes in more, and just the feeling is pleasurable. To think that earlier I thought that that felt amazing. Sabre's cock appears in front of my face and without a second thought I take his cock into my mouth and start sucking on it. Sabre moans aloud and having his cock in my mouth is the only thing that keeps me from being a moaning mess.

Instead I make Sabre the moaning mess, and I have some moans but they are muffled by having Sabre's cock in my mouth. Some grunts come from Light Steve as he continues to thrust in and out of me, and I close my eyes and continue to have all this happening around me.

(Dis is weird, help me..) The consistency between what 'magic' I do to Sabre is the same as how consistent Light Steve's thrusts into me. My climax starts building up as I continue to do this, and I can tell that Sabre is close too.

Sabre's cock (Autocorrect changed cock to clock the first time I typed it...) starts twitched inside my mouth before he cums, getting the milky and salty tasting substance in my mouth. Even with the salty taste, it still tastes sweet and I swallow it all and leave Sabre breathless.

"F-Fuck I'm close Rainbow Steve, what about you?" Light Steve says as he continues to thrust into me. I throw my head back and moan before I even attempt to say my answer, and the longer I wait to respond the more pleasurable the thrusts get. Light Steve hits something that made me feel like I was about to cum right there, the second time because of him, and that is when I scream out my answer. "Right there Light Steve! Fuck I'm so close!" I shout at the top of my lungs and that is when I feel my body starting to try to take control. Light Steve keeps hitting at that same spot as he thrusts into me, and I am now the moaning mess.

The fourth time he hits there he releases inside me, but keeps going until I cum. I scream out as my body takes complete control and I release; getting the substance on me and Light Steve again.

The three of us lay down on the bed, getting the mixture of our bodies fluids (Or whatever it is, I am too tired to put actually correct things in here) on all of us. I kiss Sabre and then when we pull away he kisses Light Steve, and then lastly me and Light Steve kiss. There is the taste of all of us on each of our lips and I love the feeling of it.

"Does this make up for what wrongs me and Light Steve did?" Sabre asks with a smirk towards me.

"I'm sure we could meet up again sometime and help get the rest of the payback~" Light Steve says in a deep, sexy voice.

A bright red blush covers my face from what they say, and I smile at the both of them. "We can meet up again anytime, but for tonight I am going to sleep; it's been a long day." I say before pausing. "I love you Sabre, I love you Light Steve." I say and then say my goodnights. We all exchange our 'I love you's and our 'good nights' before we all go to sleep in the bed together.

THE FUCKING END

~~~

How did I not blush at all while writing this????

Today during science there was this one girl in my class who was given the job to clean all the cooking utensils, and so she was going around table by table asking, "You got anything I can clean?" When she came to my group thing and she asked that, my answer was, "I don't have any cooking stuff you can clean; and the thing I need cleaned is impossible to clean: My mind"

Right after that the teacher walked by, oh well!

Also, this was some late night writing, seeing as it is almost midnight for me. Oh well, not like I have to wake up early tomorrow... 

Also... 2.5k words??? Wtf is happening?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 180 22
This is a Rainbow Steve and FavreMySabre fan fic just for fun, I was watching some of Sabre's old videos with Rainbow Steve and I just thought how cu...
85.9K 1.3K 7
Just a random book of the ship I love. Fluff Angst Some Bakubottom Some Todobottom Requests are open Updates will very much vary on my inspiration t...
10.1K 340 40
This is a Steve saga/ rainbow quest story. If Your a favremysabre fan this story is perfect for you. I want all the elements of good stories here lik...
10.9K 168 26
You ask for ships I make da ship happen and you read it and be happy... and I will ask how you want the little ship story will go so yeh... Meh is ta...