Married to the god of war

Par ciaramelody

Ever since her mother's death, Adelaide Emelry has been living with her abusive father, who also happens to b... Plus

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
THE END
Epilogue
Sequel
Sequel is now published

Chapter 54

154K 4.8K 592
Par ciaramelody

Dominic

I can't love a monster. I keep hearing her words on repeat. That fucker deserved what i did to him. I did it because of her, how can she be mad at me for that? After everything, he has done to her and she gets mad at me? She has lost her fucking mind. I don't give a shit anymore, she wants someone to attack her? Fine, let them. She doesn't want anyone to protect her? Fine, i won't fucking protect her. She is on her own now. I ain't doing this shit anymore. I walk toward my study. Since i got married this aint a fucking study anymore its the place i get myself drunk.

I sit down and drink straight from the bottle. What now? Atticus is probably already planning the war, not that he will win but his pride is too strong so he will go through with it and hide behind his men. Let him. I want war, i want to color everything red with his men's blood and at last his. I hear the door open. I turn around expecting to see Adelaide. Oh hell no! This isn't what i need right now.

"Amara, what the fuck are you doing here?" I spit. She pouts. "I heard you and Adelaide shouting, i wanted to see if you wanted some advice or comfort" she moves closer to me and runs her finger from my thigh up to my body. I smack her hand away. "Amara get the fuck out."

She moves closer again. "Come on Dominic. I miss you." "Amara. Out" she leans in for a kiss but grabs her throat and move her away from me. "Dont let me repeat myself" she moans. This crazy bitch! I squeeze until her face turns red. "Are you getting out?" I ask. "I miss when you get rough on me" she croaks out.

She is one minute from dying and she still wants me? This bitch has some serious issues. You're a monster. I hear Adelaide's voice in my head again. I protected her and she hates me. I abuse Amara and she still fucking wants me. If she sees me as a monster no matter what i do i might as go all in. I let go of Amara's throat.

"Get on your knees" i command. She smiles seductively at me. she gets on her knees and starts to undo my pants. I thought i loved you, Adelaide's voice echoes in my head while Amara rolls down my pants. Fuck! I shove Amara away. She falls back on the ground. I can't do this to Adelaide. Fuck! I think i love her. Fuck fuck fuck! She hates me and i fucking love her. Fuck! I hate this shit.

I stand up and pull my pants up. "Get out" "Dominic dont be a pussy" i move closer to her. I put my hand around her throat without squeezing. "This time if i squeeze i won't stop. Leave now or stay and I'll choke the life out of you" she gulps and i can feel it in my hand. I hope she stays. I feel like choking her to death.

"I-I'll leaves" she stutters. I wait a few seconds considering just choking her to death but i let go. She opens the door and Adelaide stands there with her hand up frozen in the motion of knocking on the door. Fucking shit this looks bad. Amara leaves and Adelaide and i just stand there frozen in place looking at each other. Her eyes move down at my unbuttoned pants. I hurriedly close them. I see tears welling in her eyes. Luck isn't on my side at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please let me know by voting and/or commenting
See you in the next chapter

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50 10 11
Isaac and Adison become best friends when she was 11years old. Isaac was her heart. Adison was his home. When Adison was 16, her entire world turned...
1.1K 49 17
A Love Battle Between Two Royals #enemies to lovers or just #enemies to enemies -Read the introduction to understand completely and clearly- Where Av...
238K 9.9K 61
KRISH- He is forced to marry a girl whom he hates the most for the sake of his brother's love and because of the condition of her father. SEEMA- She...
16.5K 518 20
Alicia has lived her entire life as a maid, serving a family involved in some shady business but she wants out at all cost, even if it means getting...