Fate of DXD (Fate/Stay Night...

By BW1301

Summoned into a new world, Shirou Emiya prepares his own faction in the supernatural world of Highschool DXD... More

Preparations
Dragon Reborn
Ars Goetia
Introductions
Kiba's Test
The Servant Faction
The Father and the Nun
The Promise of the Saint
Retribution
Familiar Missteps
Rewrite in Progress

Wishes Granted

6.9K 111 62
By BW1301

I'm back and barely conscious.  I hope you all enjoy this and PLEASE COMMENT!!!  Thank you.

Semiramis merely sits on a bench, quietly reading a book. She was waiting for her Master to return. Her Master.... What an interesting man. He managed to help her see the memories of her alternate incarnations as a Servant. And it turned out, he was her Master in some alternate timeline, or at least an incarnation. A Heroic Spirit that has been reincarnated. That alone should be impossible... but not unheard of. The Caster Servant Prelati has had reincarnations, despite being a Heroic Spirit.

Semiramis sighs. She didn't understand it at all. Shirou Emiya, Shirou Kotomine, Amakusa Shirou Tokisada, Solomon, Siegfried, whatever her Master's True Name is, she was however intrigued. While completely insane, her Master was definitely an interesting one.

"Something wrong?"

Semiramis turned around to see an adult female, a woman with blonde hair and dazzling emerald green eyes.  She was dressed in normal clothing, different than her usual armor.  This was the Lancer Servant Arturia Pendragon, King of Camelot and Wielder of the Holy Sword of the Planet.

The empress shook her head. "No, I'm merely thinking of our Master. He wishes to save this world, but why? He has power, skill, and us, Servants. I simply don't understand his naïve wish."

Arturia closed her eyes, the king in thought. "As you know, I am different from other Servants. While they have long since passed, I am still alive and retain my memories throughout a certain universe's Holy Grail War. It's through those detestable sticks that I have regained memories of alternate timelines.

"I've known Shirou in many different timelines. Some good, others bad. But he's simply always been like this. A man who merely wishes to protect others and keep his loved ones safe. He lacks the basic fundamentals of what makes a human, that is to say, self-preservation and selfishness. He was a tool of the world. From what I've gathered from the others, that is true for all his reincarnations."

"A tool of the world," Semiramis repeated. "To be forever used by the World, to fix its mistakes. What a horrible existence." She closes her eyes. "And above all that, after all the fools who have sought salvation, Shirou is closest to actually coming up with a satisfying conclusion. Wise men and Messiahs have tried to think of a way but in the end, some man who barely functions as a human being will figure it out."

"After a few centuries," Arturia said. "Even the Moon Cell's calculations will take time, especially with a wish such as that."

"I suppose so," Semiramis said, closing her book.

"There is one more thing I'd wish to talk about," Arturia stated.

"Oh," Semiramis asked intrigued. "And whatever could that mean?"

Arturia's eyes narrowed into a glare. "Will you betray him?"

Semiramis looks up at the heavens, supposedly occupied by the angels of this world. "An interesting question. What will do if I answer yes?"

"Kill you, obviously."

"Obviously," Semiramis smiles. "No. I do not wish to betray him. In all my time as a Heroic Spirit, he was the one, the one who asked me for my strength and intellect, rather than my beauty. He believed in an old poisoner, can you believe it?"

Arturia smiles, her expression becoming soft. "That's just who Shirou is."

"I suppose so...." Semiramis trails off and is sent a message from their Master. "It seems Master is in need of some transportation."

"Then we must meet him," Arturia said, extending her hand to the empress. "Shall we?"

The empress blinked in surprise at the actions of the king, but then soon smiled. She took her hand.

Scene Break

Shirou collapsed onto his office chair, mentally exhausted. After the meeting with the Gremory Peerage, Shirou had explained what had happened: how Raynare had been executed and Martha had transformed a Fallen Angel back into its former pure state.

"That was an ordeal," he proclaimed.

"Shirou," Arturia chastised. "That is no way for a leader to behave."

Shirou groans and looks up, smiling at the figure of his beloved Lancer. "I suppose your right. But even you must admit that the situation has become disastrous."

"He's right, you know," Semiramis said. "Martha purifying that Fallen Angel will have great consequences."

"I didn't mean to," Martha protested. "I merely felt pity for the child!"

"Well that pity has put our secrecy in danger!" Semiramis snapped. "Who knows what the gods are capable of, and if they discover that Shirou has been resurrecting heroes, villains, Messiahs, magicians, and even gods of the past, who knows what that will bring."
"Semiramis is right," Arturia said. "The worse-case scenario is a war that we might not be able to win. We have observed the Devil faction and the Fallen Angel faction but we lack any accounts on what other mythos are here."

"Anonymity is our best weapon," Shirou agreed. "So until the war council can fully meet, what do you all suggest be our plan?"

Semiramis thought. "This may be a bit crude, but it may be just simpler to enact traditional magus doctrine, kill all the witnesses."

Shirou shakes his head. "No. Not only is it immoral but it's also flawed. We've already revealed ourselves to the devils Sona Sitri and Rias Gremory, heirs to apparently important clans of the Devil race. We'll have to act carefully." He stands up and heads towards the door.

Arturia blinks. "Shirou, where are you going?"

"We've got three people sitting outside who will now need to be briefed about the Servants," Shirou explained.

"Don't forget Asia," Martha reminded.

"Her too," Shirou said, leaving. There he found the four, surrounded by a guard of golems.

"You're dismissed," Shirou explained and the golems nodded, leaving them alone, but still in earshot.

"M-Mr. Shirou," Asia stuttered. "What is this place?"

"Yeah, what she said," Dohnaseek muttered, nervously.

"And how, how did that woman..." Mittelt points at her now white wings.

Shirou pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration. "This might take a while to explain," he said. "Now where to begin..."

One conversation later....

"I-impossible," the Fallen Angels muttered.

"Miss Martha is the Saint Martha of Bethany?" Asia sounds like she's about to faint. "The one who worked directly with the Lord?"

Shirou winced. "I know that this might be a little overwhelming-"

"THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT!!" Kalawarner yelled. "YOU JUST TOLD US YOU HAD RESURRECTED HUNDREDS OF HEROES TO DO YOUR BIDDING!!"

"Hey, they're being paid!" Shirou protested.

"Paid?" Dohnaseek asked. "How exactly?"

Shirou sighs. "Follow me."

He leaves through another door, with the golems parting for his way. Timidly, the Fallen Angels and Asia follow him, looking nervously around them. They passed a couple of the strangest beings along the way: a couple of knights, a strange devil like man, and more. The Fallen Angels each felt the power these figures possessed, at least the same as that Nekomata archer, and they were terrified.

At last, they found themselves in a giant room, circular and dark. Lines flowing magical energy shined all around the room. In the center stood a blonde girl wearing armor and reading a clipboard. They all felt it. The powerful holy aura coming from the woman, comparable to even Martha. The woman looked up.

"Oh, hello, Master," she greeted.

"Jeanne," Shirou nodded. "What's the next on the list?"

Jeanne reads the clipboard. "It's-"

"Wait," Asia interrupts, "I'm sorry, Mr. Shirou, but when you say Jeanne...."

"DO YOU MEAN JEANNE D'ARC, THE MAIDEN OF ORLEANS?" The Fallen Angels shout in shock.

Jeanne blinks, noticing the four newcomers. "This is a surprise. You brought outsiders?"

Shirou nods. "Yes, they're from the Christian mythos, an excommunicated nun, a former Fallen Angel, and two current Fallen Angels. And yes, Asia, that is Jeanne d'Arc. One of my Ruler Servants who help me administer the Servants."

They all gape at her. First Martha, now Jeanne. What's next, David? Solomon? Saint George?

Jeanne smiles. "It is lovely to meet you all." Her gentle smile puts them all at ease, as if just that simple thing assures that everything will be alright.

Jeanne coughs. "In any case," she said, getting back on track, "the next client is Saber Caesar, along with Assassin Cleopatra."

Doors on the other side of the room opens and a large, chubby man enters the room along with a beautiful women in black leather. Following them were more of these Servants, who were here to watch. The Servants filled the surrounding area, silent, while the chubby man and the woman in leather stepped up towards the center. Martha also came into the room and approached them.

"What's happening?" Mittelt asked, as they all went to the back of the room.

Martha smiled. "Master Emiya is paying debts. In exchange for their services, he works to try to grant our greatest wish, within reason."

"Granting wishes?" Asia asked. "Mister Shirou can do that?"

Martha shrugged. "He can do some things, but even he has his limitations. He's kinda like the devils in that regard but ultimately, he's much more proficient in his wish granting and lenient on what we pay for it, just some loyalty."

"A-amazing..." Asia stared at the red headed magus. Soon, all eyes were on the Master of the Servant Faction.

"Hello, Cleopatra, Caesar," Shirou greeted, bowing. The two give a small bow in respect.

"Hello, Master," Caesar greeted.

"You know what we wish for?" Cleopatra asked.

Shirou nods. "The resurrection of your son is the key to your wish...."

"But is that possible?" Caesar asked. "He doesn't fit into any Servant classes."

Shirou thinks for a moment, then has an idea. He looks towards the crowd. "Shakespeare, can you come here for a moment?"

A brown haired man with a goatee stepped forward, dressed in refined Medieval-esque clothing. He had an aura of scheming and curiosity to him, and a cunning glint was in his eyes. He bowed.

"What can I do for you, my Master?" Shakespeare asked.

"Combine the powers of your Noble Phantasm and Gardens," Shirou ordered. "That should allow you to summon a Classless Servant, correct?"

Shakespeare nods with a knowing smirk. "Indeed. Truly, thou truly have an impressive reservoir of creativity and knowledge."

Shirou rolled his eyes at the attempt of flattery. "Please, just summon the boy."

Shakespeare bows and takes out his book, the Noble Phantasm First Folio. The book's power began to connect with the territory, and power surged throughout the Gardens. In a flash of light, a young boy, barely older than 17, manifested. He was dressed in a Roman Toga, but was garbed in Egyptian jewelry.

Caesar and Cleopatra looked silently at the boy, tears of joy falling down their face.

"M-mother...?" the boy rasped, shocked. "F-fa- Caesar."

Cleopatra walks towards Caesarion, putting a hand on his cheek. "My son.... Welcome back." She embraces him.

Caesar rushes towards them with remarkable speeds, much more than a fat man should. He tackles the two, hugging them tightly. "I-I'm so glad you're here, my son."

Caesarion looked at Caesar, in a bit of shock. "Um... Caesar-"

"Just call me Father," Caesar smiled happily.

"-Father," Caesarion rectified, "um... why are you... fat?"

Cleopatra laughed as Caesar blushed. They continued their hug for a little bit more, with Caesar trying to get his composure back. "Blame my Spirit Graph or something. Anyways, we have much to discuss. Let's go."

With the wish being granted, the other Servants left, leaving only Martha, Shirou, the Fallen, and Asia in the room, the residents of this world looking at Shirou with amazement.

"Amazing..." Dohnaseek muttered, with similar praises coming from the others.

Shirou sheepishly smiles and scratches the back of his head. "It's nothing really. It's Shakespeare and Semiramis doing all the work...."

"It's not that, Mr. Shirou," Asia said. "It's the fact that you have all these heroes loyal to you."

Shirou shrugs. "Not all of them are as loyal as you make them out to be."

"But, Emiya-sama," Mittelt said, "what will happen to us?"

Shirou turns to Martha, who nods. She approaches Kalawarner and Dohnaseek, who both flinch. She kindly outstretches her hands, giving a beautiful smile that calmed their nerves. They take her hand nervously, and in a flash of light, they become pure Angels again.

"Unreal..." Kalawarner said, looking at her wings in shock.

"I would never have believed it..." Dohnaseek agreed.

"That still doesn't answer my question," Mittelt interrupted.

Shirou turns towards her, a serious expression on his face. "I'm afraid I cannot allow you to just go back to neither Heaven nor the Grigori," he said, causing the three former Fallen to frown. "I simply want to remain unknown to the other factions for the time being. I hope you all can respect that."

They nod, along with Asia, who is watching the conversation with pure curiosity.

"We understand," Dohnaseek replied, "but you cannot expect us to merely stay in this palace forever."

"Which is why I'm going to keep you occupied," Shirou explained. "I'm going to give you each jobs, varying from combat to just some ordinary housework. You'll also be taught occasionally by our teaching Servants."

"But, Mr. Emiya," Asia timidly said.

"Call me Shirou, Asia," Shirou kindly told her.

"Shirou," Asia corrected, "What's going to happen to me?"

Shirou sighs. "Someone decided to take you in."

"Take me in," Asia blinked. "Who?"

Suddenly, a white haired woman wearing a unique dress materialized in the middle of the room, grabbing Asia and giving her a giant hug.

"AAAAHHHH!!!!! SHE'S SO CUTE!!! THANK YOU, SHIROU!!!!" the woman cried.

"She's not a pet, mother," Shirou reminded her, causing his mother to puff her cheeks in protest.

"I know that!" she says, before turning to Asia. "Forgive me. I am Irisviel von Einzbern, Shirou's mother. I've heard about your past and volunteered to take you in. From now on, you're a part of the family!"

"F-family?!" Asia repeats in shock.

"Best to just go with it," Shirou said, a defeated look on her face. "Once she gets her mind on something, nothing can stop her."

Asia blinks, a bit overwhelmed by all of this. However, she soon smiles.

"Thank you," Asia said, "mom...."

And done! I know this isn't my best work but I'm really, really tired. Like stupid tired. Anyways, if you're wondering how powerful the Servant Faction is compared to the other factions, well they have some of the best warriors but their numbers are much less than the armies of Heaven or the Grigori. Think of them like the Ainz Ool Gown guild from Overlord, except a bit less powerful. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think of it. Please comment. Please!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 282 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...
100K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
3.3K 62 13
This story will be remake of "Heir of Dark slayer" But i change some parts and add a new. Hope you enjoy this story as well as the original.