Really?!

De ThaKid_Snapback

What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go complete... Mais

Really?! (Bey and Jay FanFic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Part 1
Chapter 2 Part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 Part 1
Chapter 17 part 2
Chapter 18
Aye!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 Part 2
Chapter 26 Part 3
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Attention!
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 part 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 part 1
Chanel 33 part 2
Part 34
Chapter 35
Hey! READ!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 51 part 2
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- THE END
Hey! Read! IMPORTANT!
HEY!!!! YOU GOTTA READ!
Really VI

Chapter 42

3.7K 116 11
De ThaKid_Snapback

Chanel's POV

 "Chanel what the hell happen?" My grandma asked.

 "I didn't do anything?" I said.

 "Then how the hell did you sprain your ankle?" She asked.

 *Earlier That Day*

 "Grandma I just want to figure out why this girl has been tormenting me." I said.

 "Chanel, don't talk to that girl." She said.

 "But grandma, we'll be at this school for the next three years and I don't want any more problems with her." I said as I was eating my breakfast.

 "Chanel, don't play with me." She said.

 "Grandma, I'm not gonna touch the girl, I swear." I said.

 "You touch that girl and I touch you. You got me?" She said.

 "Yes." I said as Damien laughed.

 "Alright, the car is downstairs." She said. "Have a good day."

 "See ya grandma." We said and left.

 We got in the car and headed to school. I went to my locker and got my books and when I turned around Erica was there.

 "Hey was up, where you been?" I asked as we walked to class.

 "I was sick but happy belated birthday." She said.

 "Thanks, I hope you feeling better." I said.

 "Yeah, I am." She said. "Your mom was dope on Sunday." 

 "Yeah, I know I was very proud." I said as we got in class.

 "I also saw that tweet that magically got deleted." She said.

 "Look, we not gonna talk about that." I said laughing.

 "Alright then, I'll leave it alone." She said.

 We went through two classes before I had to go back to my locker and switch my books and then I saw her. The fact that she had to wear that nose thing still was quit funny to me. I closed my locker and she stopped at hers and I was walking and I felt someone trip me up. I felt pain shoot through my ankle. Everyone was looking and I turned and she waved and walked in the opposite direction.

 "Remember your punished, remember your punished. But then I can't get in anymore trouble then now. No! Chanel, calm down try to forget about the pain. Ugh! That bitch!" I thought.

 "Chanel! What happened?" I heard Damien ask.

 "That bitch tripped me." I said. "Just help me up."

 He helped me up and I limped my way to the nurses office with the help of Damien. I sat down in the nurses office and he told her what happen. She gave me the phone and I called my grandma. She got there pretty fast and she was looking at me.

 *Present Time*

 "And that's what happened." I said.

 "You didn't say anything to her?" She asked.

 "No, I didn't." I said.

 She sighed and got up.

 "Lets go." She said.

 "Where we going?" I asked.

 "The principal office and Damien you go back to class." She said.

 We went to the office and we waited until we could see the principal. She came out and my grandmother and I stood.

 "Hi Chanel." She said.

 "Hi Mrs. Allen." I said as we went in her office.

 "Hi, I'm Ms. Knowles. Chanel's grandmother." My grandma said.

 "Hello Ms. Knowles. Is there a reason why you wanted to meet with me?" She asked.

 "Yes, my granddaughter says she was tripped by another student and that resorted in her spraining her ankle." My grandmother said.

 "Which student was it?" Mrs. Allen asked me.

 "The same girl I've had problems with since the year started." I said.

 She knew exactly who I was talking about. I know I hate doctors but I need some pain medication.

 "Grandma, my leg is really hurting." I said.

 "Alright, I'll call for an appointment." She said as she got on her cellphone.

 Next thing I know that girl came in and my good leg started bouncing. No one knows the strength it is taking for me not to jump her at this very moment.

 "I'm sorry  Mrs. Allen right now I can't be around her so I think it's best if I leave." I said standing trying to work these crutches.

 "Chanel-"

 "Grandma, I trying my best to control the anger I have for this girl. Can we please just go to my appointment." I said.

 "Yeah, lets go." She said. "Mrs. Allen maybe we can do this next week."

 "Yes, that's fine." She said. "Chanel, I hope you feel better."

 "Thanks." I said as I left the office.

 I can't take these crutches, this is redicilous. When we got in the car my grandmother handed me a phone. 

 "What?" I asked.

 "Call your mother." She said.

 I sighed and dialed her number.

 "Hello." I heard.

 "Mommy." I said.

 "Chanel, what happened?" She asked.

 "That girl tripped me and I sprained my ankle." I said.

 "What!? Did you fight her?" She asked.

 "What? No." I said.

 "Where are you?" She asked.

 "Why? Where are you?" I asked.

 "Don't worry about it." She said.

 "I'm going to the doctors." I said.

 "Let me speak to grandma." She said.

 I handed the phone to my grandmother and they started talking. I looked out the window the rest of the ride. When we got to the doctors office we went up and my grandmother gave them my name and we had to wait. I just closed my eyes hoping the pain would go away.

 "Chanel are you okay?" I heard my mom say.

 I looked up so fast I could've broke my neck.

 "What are you doing here? I thought you were in LA." I said.

 "Forget that, what happened?" She asked.

 I told her everything that happened. She just started rubbing her temples.

 "We are going to need to have a chat with Mrs. Allen and this girl. I want her parents there too." She said.

 "Ma, we don't need all that." I said.

 "Yes we do." She said.

 "Well can we do this next week because right now I don't want to see that girl." I said.

 "Chanel Carter." I heard.

 I tried to get up the best way I could. We all went back to the doctor and I had to take an x-ray to make sure nothing was broken. Nothing was broke but I had a grade 2 sprain.

 "Four weeks!" I said.

 "Yes, this is gonna take four weeks to heal plus a little rehab." He said.

 I sighed in frustration.

 "Thank you doctor." My mom said.

 "Remember take the medicine prescribed every six hours." He said and left.

 "Where's Julius?" I asked.

 "In the hall." My mom said.

 "Can he come and take me to the car, I don't wont to use those crutches." I said as I sniffed.

 She looked like she was about to say no until she looked at me. She took out her phone and called Julius. He came in and picked me up.

 "Hey Chanel." He said.

 "Hey Julius." I said dryly.

 "Don't worry, you'll be healed in no time." He said.

 "I hope so." I said.

 He carried me to the car and I didn't want to talk to anyone. I can't walk properly for four weeks because of that girl. I won't be able to dance which I just switched over to for school. That girl had messed up everything.

 Beyonce's POV

 I come back to surprise my kids and Chanel's ankle is sprained. She look sad and she has a right to. I'm defiantly gonna have to go up to the school. Now let me call Shawn.

 "Shawn." I said.

 "Hey babe." He said. "You good."

 "Yeah I'm good but Chanel sprained her ankle." I said.

 "What! How?" He asked.

 "That girl tripped her." I said.

 That lil girl is starting to piss me off.

 "What? Let me speak to her." He said.

 "Chanel, phone." I said.

 "I don't wanna talk." She said looking out the window.

 "She don't wanna talk." I said.

 "Ch. what? Put it on speaker." He said.

 I put it on speaker.

 "Chanel!" He said. "I know you hear me Chanel."

 "Answer your father." I said.

 "Yes." She said.

 "What's wrong with you?" He asked.

 "I sprained my ankle." She said.

 "So, it ain't the end of the damn world." He said. "Fix your attitude."

 "Now what happened?" He asked.

 "That girl tripped me in the hall way." She said.

 "Okay, we can't change what happened so we just gonna move pass this." He said. "I'm pretty sure will have a meeting with her and her parents soon."

 "Daddy, I really don't want to be around her right now." Chanel said.

 "That's why it's gonna be next week when we back in New York." He said. 

 "Okay, daddy." She said.

 "How's Blue?" I asked.

 "Good, we're fine." He said.

 "All right, just checking." I said.

 "Love you both." He said.

 "Love you too." We both said.

 "Ma, I'm trying so hard and things like this happen." Chanel said.

 "Baby, I know your trying." She said. "That's why we're gonna have this meeting and get to the bottom of this." I said. "Is there anything that's happened that you want to tell me?"

 "No, you know everything." She said. 

 "Okay." I said as we drove to my moms house.

 When we got to her place Julius carried Chanel in.

 "Thanks Julius." Chanel said  as he sat her down on the couch.

 "No problem." He said. "Call if you decide to go home."

 "I will, thanks." I said and he left.

 "Bey, put a pillow under her foot and keep it elevated." My mom yelled from the kitchen.

 I went and got a pillow for Chanel's foot. 

 "Ma, why didn't you bring Blue?" I asked.

 "Your father wanted her with him." I said.

 "Stingy, he see her all the time. I don't." She said.

 I layed back on the couch and turned on the TV.

 "Am I going to school tomorrow?" She asked.

 "No but I'm sure Damien got your class work so you won't be behind." I said.

 "Yay." She said sarcastically.

 "This is turning out to be some week." She said.

 "You right about that." I said.

 I heard the door open and closed and I was sure it was Damien. He walked in and froze.

 "Ma, what are you doing here?" He asked.

 "I was coming to see y'all." I said.

 He came over and hugged me. He took his backpack off.

 "Chanel, I got your work. How long you gonna be wrapped?" He asked.

 "Four weeks." She said.

 "Man, Erica was trying to find you all day until I told her what happened." He said. "She was mad."

 "I'm trying very hard to let it go." She said.

 "Well you work at that while I start my homework." Damien said leaving.

 I looked at Chanel.

 "Well I guess you want me to start mine too?" She asked.

 "It will give you a free day tomorrow." I said as I got up.

 I went in the kitchen with my mom but picked up a picture I saw on the way there.

 "She's not a baby anymore." My mom said as I kept looking at the picture.

 "I know." I said. "She's fifteen."

 "Just because she's fifteen doesn't mean she's not gonna need her mommy." My mom said laughing.

 "I know." I said.

 "How long you staying?" She asked.

 "Till Saturday." I said.

 "You staying here or going home." She asked.

 "Probably here." I said.

 "Damien! Stop!" I heard.

 "Ma, I didn't do nothing!" I heard.

 "Mommy!" I heard.

 "See, she'll always need you." My mom said.

 "Yeah." I said as I got up.

 "Damien!" I said going back into the living room.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.8K 341 18
Jay Z's life is turned upside down when he is no longer able to keep secret from everyone that he had a child with another woman. Dandara was 16, jus...
11.6K 140 26
Y/N has been lied, cheated, and hurt by Princeton ever since the end of college. But she finally gets the guts to leave with her 5 year old daughter...
121K 4.6K 35
There's always been something missing in Stevie's life. She just doesn't know what or who it is. When Stevie's father starts to act suspicious, she t...
197K 10.3K 50
Jay Just Landed A Job At Knowles Record Label, He Thinks He Won't Have No Problems Working There. Until He Stumbles Across A Beauty The Only Problem...