Secrets |Sidemen FF|

By sammiehobson

The guys have secrets, unforgettable secrets, horrible, secrets. These secrets has changed there lives for th... More

.Chapter 1.
.Chapter 2.
.Chapter 3.
.Chapter 4.
.Chapter 5.
.Chapter 6.
.Chapter 7.
.Chapter 8.
.Chapter 9.
.Chapter 10.
Important. Please Read
.Chapter 11.
.Chapter 12.
.Chapter 13.
.Chapter 14.
.Chapter 15.
.Chapter 16.
.Chapter 17.
.Chapter 18.
.Chapter 19.
.Chapter 20.
.chapter 21.
.Chapter 22.
.Chapter 23.
.Chapter 24.
.Chapter 25.
Chapter 25
Updating soon.
27
29
30
31
32
33.
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60.
61
62
64
65
66

28

197 4 0
By sammiehobson

Viks pov

I walked to school, my headphones on full blast, trying to wrap my head around JJ and his mental illness. He is getting treatment for it, but is it working? Is he okay? So many questions that I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

I walked into school. My head down. I walked through the door and into the halls, I could hear the commotion over my music, making me flinch. Why does everyone have to be so loud? Can't everyone just be normal. Loud isn't funny.

I saw some one eating something, I haven't ate anything in a while, I've forgotten when I last ate. JJ has always made me things, but I feel like I have to eat all of it to please him, and it's a big portion of food, so I start to panic, and then I end up in the bathroom again, not throwing up because I didn't eat it, I just hide in the bathroom, away from Calories.

Away from everyone.

But my mouth watered when I saw it was a mars bar. I haven't ate chocolate in so many years. But the calories. The disgusting calories. But why does the most unhealthy food taste so good. Just the beautiful caramel and it being laced in gorgeous chocolate.

I shook my head, I'll gain two pounds if I ate one of them, and I'm already big as it is.

I stood outside my locker, but felt like I didn't have enough energy to open it, like something was holding me back. Did I cheat on JJ if he did that to me again? He caught me, why did I even see if he was okay? I can't believe myself, how stupid. If only I could fight back.

If only-"hey Vik." Somebody cut me off my train of thought. It was Po, "Hey Po." I said, but my voice sounded croaky and drained. "Are you okay?" She asked me. Concern in her voice. "Yeah, I'm fine." "You don't seem it Vik, where's JJ?" "He is at a doctors appointment." I tell her, she just nods. I looked down, my thoughts now completely lost. "Oh, well, what's up love?" She asks me, I sigh. "A lot of things." "Is it Kacey?" She asked sympathetically, placing her arm on my shoulder.

I shrugged. I didn't know what to answer that question with yes it is about him but it's also a thousand other things that I want to muster up in my gut and say to her it's how I physically feel in my body how my bones ache and how I constantly feel sick from stomach acid that hasn't touched food in a while how my body non stop shakes and spasms from the loss of fat and tissue how I wanted to scream to her and make her know I wasn't okay and that I never would be okay. But a shrug would do for now.

"Come on Vik, you can tell me, seriously. Even if you don't want me to tell anyone, not even JJ." She says and I sigh. "Not even JJ?" I whisper, looking up to her, the familiar feeling of tears and the drying of my throat started forming. "I promise." She says, before seeing my eyes start to build with water.

"Oh love come here." She says, hugging me tightly, I hugged her back. "I don't know anymore Po." "About what?" "About myself, about life." I whispered so no one would look over and think to much of us. "Let's go to the hallway okay?" "No!" "Why not?" She said, I didn't want to go their, not after Kacey. But I didn't want her to know that, didn't want her to know I was weak.

"Don't worry, we can go their."

We started walking, everything quiet. I guess both of us waiting till we got their so we could have a proper conversation.
We got there, as soon as we did and turned the corner.

Kacey was their.

And so was his friends.

They weren't that far away from us either, a couple metres maybe.

"Ooh, look who is here, ready for round two baby." Kacey said, smirking at me, I flinched, and Po instantly knew that at least something happened. one of his friends had a water bottle in their hand and another was getting over what Kacey just said. "Let's go Vik." "You cheating on JJ now?" Kacey chuckled, smirking, suggesting that with Po.

"I have a boyfriend." Po said defensively, we didn't have anywhere to really go, they would catch both of us straight away if we walked away. "Aww you're both cheats." His friend on his left said, Po rolled her eyes and let out a single laugh.

"You guys are so pathetic." She said, looking at them dead in the eyes whilst I looked down, this wasn't going to end well, I'm sorry Po. I'm so so sorry.
I finally looked up at them again and saw them walking towards us slowly, my eyes wide. "I'm pathetic." "You're the worst one here." She said once again with no stutter. No hesitation. She really does care about me I guess.

"You're salty cause Viks going out with JJ Kacey." She spat at him. "He has already cheated on him with me, if anything their relationship is already crumbling, isn't it Vik?" He said, now in front of me, intimidating me. "You're lying, he didn't want to do it, I know he didn't." "He still fucking did it though, didn't you?" He raised his voice. Before laughing in my face. I accepted it, almost knew he was going to hurt me.

"Don't you dare!" "Don't I dare what?" He shouted. He looked her up and down before spitting on her. My eyes widened. Her eyes widened, ultimate anger on her face. "Did you just spit on me." She said, in utter disbelief and annoyance. She was pissed.

"Yeah what the fuck you going to do about it?" Kacey questioned before laughing, not believing she would do anything. But he was wrong.

She slapped him, she slapped him very hard, I jumped, not expecting her to do that, there was a clear hand print on his face. "Oi!" His friend shouted before grabbing her, their was a red hand mark on his face, I could tell it hurt real bad. "Get off me!" She shouted and kicked his shin, making his grip loosen on her enough to get him to let go of her.

She got away from the guy and another guy grabbed her. She was screaming, Kacey looked at me, his eyes blazing and sharp. "Get here!" He exclaimed before grabbing me, I tried to get out his grip but I was weak, I was very weak and unable to get out of his grip, like any other time. "SIMON!" She screamed, I could tell she was crying. That she was upset and unable to get out of this, it made my heart sink as she called out for her only hope. That she could maybe get help.

"Hey!"

I looked back and saw it was Josh, Simon, Harry, Tobi and Ethan. Everyone was there. Josh was the one who shouted. Simons eyes where red with anger. "Get the fuck off her!" He shouted, he looked almost psychotic, ultimate rage riddled across his face. Him being tall, it made the guy drop her. she ran towards Simon and Simon grabbed her, keeping her close in his embrace. Po crying. Kacey didn't let go of me. "There, you have her, now I have Vik." "What was you going to do to her." "Nothing like Vik." Kacey said, making me shake my head, I felt tears brim my eyes and now fall instead of try and fight back. That gut feeling of knowing what's going to happen next killed me, drove me insane. I don't want to do this and be here anymore. It's horrible, really horrible.

I was shaking, I couldn't do anything, it's going to happen again. "Get off him." Josh shouted, the guys stayed still whilst Josh started walking closer, he had something behind his back. Which made the guys eyes widen. "Josh." Ethan warned. Josh shook his head.

"You have been here a long Fucking time Kacey, doing your horrific things to innocents." He said, before pulling out what he had and dragging it across the floor, it was a metal bat, much more heavier and lethal than a wooden, it tanged and twinged from the contact of it scraping and dragging like claws behind him. Where the fuck did he even get it. "And quite frankly I've had enough." He said quicker, snappier. Like it was a race to get it out of his mouth.

Josh wasn't right, he has taken something to make him like this.

I see Kacey's friends eyes widen. "Yo drop Vik and fucking go." "Yeah Kacey, fucking drop him." Josh said slowly, and than he smirked, a sinister smirk, like he was going to kill them and feel no remorse. He started to run towards him. Kacey instantly dropped me and pushed me to the ground. Josh chased them out the hall, before laughing loudly. Like it was hilarious "What the fuck was that Josh?" Tobi said. Shocked. But josh just laughed.

"oh get off! A scare tactic, he wouldn't go near Vik now unless he definitely knew I wasn't going to be their. And he already knows not to touch him if JJ is somewhat near. You don't think I was actually going to hit him?" Josh said, still smirking, Tobi smiled back at him. "You're such an idiot I swear." "Bro it worked though." Josh said before throwing the metal bat away, it clanging on the ground loudly.

I looked at Po and see she was right next to me. "Are you okay?" She asked me, scared, we where both scared, petrified. "Yeah, thank you so much." I said before hugging her tightly. Now sobbing on her shoulder.

*lunch*

I was sat on the chair, JJ wasn't in today because of the doctors, I guess they're doing a full examination and therapy session for him, but I miss him, I feel more vulnerable now I'm without him. Po and Simon went home, deciding they could put a day off due to what's happened and I guess they're also talking about what happened at lunch with the whole Harry thing.

"Why where you guys even there anywhere?" Ethan asked, like he was angry, a bit more aggressive than normal. "I was sad this morning and I started crying so Po and me went to their expecting no one to be their when everyone was." I say simply, looking down. Sammie also wasn't in, Tobi never said as to why though.

"I call bullshit, you most probably met up with Kacey to shag him." I felt my heart instantly sink at what Ethan was saying. Does he really think that? "Bro why the fuck would Po be their?" "Cause she most probably came their before us." Ethan said harshly at Harry, but aimed it at me, Harry cowered back against Tobi. Ethan sighed and sipped his 'water' once again. "Yo fam calm down." Tobi said to Ethan, looking him dead in the eye.

"Why? This kid has nothing wrong with him and fucking wants it every time Kacey offers it." "Shut the fuck up you irritating fuck." Josh spat at Ethan, his high had gone shortly after what happened this morning. Him obviously not giving up on drugs and when he is kind of sober he doesnt exactly take shit. "Don't fucking test me." "Or what Ethan, you're gunna do fuck all, if anything you'll just harm yourself before you even touch me." He spat at Ethan, not looking at him, but not because he feared him, but because he was so pissed off that if he looked at him than he would snap and kick Ethan's head in.

"What did you say." "Bro you don't think I know everything about everyone in this group yeah. You're drunk, you most probably was pissed when you did it." "Leave her out of it." "Who even is it."

"It was my girlfriend that I killed in a car crash."

Everyone went silent. Tobi's eyes where wide as he stared at Ethan's and then his wrists and then looked up at me, seeing the same shock riddled across my face. "You didn't kill her. "I was driving that car and she died instantly." "Did you crash into them?" "No they crashed into us, he was a drink driver-" he stopped his sentence as he looked down at his bottle, I guess realisation hit that he would make someone feel like how he feels from him being addicted to alcohol.

Josh just sighed before putting his arm round his shoulder. I see Ethan shake from I'm guessing him forcing himself not to cry.

"Ethan, you need to stop drinking, you'll end up making someone else feel like you."

<><><><><><><>
They found out about Ethan, well, some of them did, I hope you enjoyed this kinda shitty chapter, 2180 words.

I love you guys xx
Sammie xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 462 33
โ›๐“ฃ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต..... ๐“˜ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท... ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ'๐“ผ ๏ฟฝ...
3.3K 135 19
Supernatural beings. Either you are fascinated by them, or are totally against it. Supernatural beings are all around us, but are disguised very disc...
10.6K 114 40
Brooke Zerker was kidnapped from her family, when she was only two years old and later on was placed in an orphanage, until she was 5. Things were go...
11.4K 233 16
For the past few months, Harry has been dealing with 'symptoms'. Nothing to worry about, of course - or at least he thought. When a tragedy causes hi...