♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥39♥ Forward

1.6K 98 7
By Puripuriko

"Alright, blow your fucking nose like your life depends on it." Bakugou was holding tissues against her nose so she could blow into it. 

Yuuki did as instructed and she blew her nose. She moved away from the tissue, not knowing the snot was connecting her nose to the tissue. "Bwahh...Bakugou..." 

"You're being disgusting." He pulled out another tissue for her. "Calm down. What happened." 

"I remembered something!" 

"Did you now?" 

"But then I forgot what it was!" 

"What the fuck?! That means you don't remember it at all!" Bakugou snapped at her, "Think before you speak!" 

"I am thinking! But every time I try to remember it, the more sad I become...!" Yuuki suddenly slammed her head into his lap and she wailed as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She was crying rather messily. 

"What the hell?!" She pushed against her head, but she was not going anywhere. "You're gonna get snot all over my pants, you moron!" 

"But Bakugou! I'm sad! Kirishima hates me now, wahh...." 

"Why would shitty hair hate you? That guy looks at you like he wants to eat you all the freaking time." 

Yuuki just continued to cry against him. Bakugou couldn't find the energy to say mean things to her or threaten to make her head explode. He just sat there and ran his fingers through her white hair. He didn't say anything, he just listened to her cry. 

She talked about how painful her heart felt; she talked about how she was scared of being hated by Kirishima; how she doesn't know what to do, and what she could do to apologize to make things better. She seemed to think her remembering something and then forgetting at the same was why Kirishima was mad. 

"You're an idiot badger. Why do you think you're hated? You don't know a thing at all..." He ran his other hand through her hair, "Cry all you want. I won't blow your head off tonight." 

Yuuki whimpered as she cried, trembling and her tail swished lightly. 

"What do you want to believe in Yuuki? Do you want to believe Kirishima hates you?" 

"No, I don't want to accept that! That's why I am sad..." 

"Then don't believe it! You are your own woman, capable of making your own decisions! If you choose to believe in that shitty hair, keep believing in him! If you lose to your doubts, how else are you going to do other things?!" 

"Bakugou..." 

"Sometimes what happened right in front of your eyes isn't always the absolute truth. If you want to believe there is another truth, find it! Don't fucking cry! Find it and then you can tell yourself 'I was right all along'!" 

Yuuki moved and she looked at Bakugou with tears coming down her eyes. She felt Bakugou wipe them away with her thumbs, "That's it, don't cry. If you don't want to believe he hates you, find out the truth for yourself..."

Kirishima was about to enter the bedroom. His eyes were red and he looked a lot more tired than before. He was about to open it but it was opened from the inside. It was Midoriya.

"Huh...? Kirishima-kun?"

"Sorry, did I disturb you?" 

"It's okay. Are you alright?" 

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." 

Midoriya looked worried even though Kirishima just stated he was okay. Midoriya smiled a little, "Do you want to talk?" 

"Huh?" 

Kirishima didn't intend to talk to anyone about it, but he found himself following Midoriya outside of the building. They went the longer way because Kirishima didn't want to interrupt Bakugou and Yuuki. 

Once they were outside, they could both feel how nice the breeze was. 

"Kirishima-kun, you are a pretty stubborn person. You don't have to force yourself to smile when you can't." 

"Midoriya..." He shouldn't worry his friends like this. "Hey, Midoriya? Do you have something only you know about, but no one else in the world could possibly understand you? Even if I say it, no one will believe it...and even if I told her, she wouldn't understand, she can't possibly understand." Kirishima's eyes were threatening to let tears fall again. It's unmanly, but he couldn't help it. "Because of me, I ended up hurting her."

"When you say 'she'...you're talking about Yuuki-san, but at the same time you're not, right?" Midoriya always had this nagging feeling that Kirishima was hiding something from everyone in regards to Yuuki. He saw the changes in Kirishima's attitude, body-language, and the look in his eyes whenever he interacted with Yuuki. It was as if Kirishima already known Yuuki for a long time to be so familiar with her. Others would think Kirishima was always friendly and chummy with the classmates, but Midoriya could tell how Kirishima interacted with Yuuki was different compared to Mina or the other girls. Midoriya noticed it wasn't the kind of love in which a boy was attracted to a girl, it was the kind of love that withstood the endless flow of time...a deep affection that transcended far beyond logic. "I can't tell you about my own secret, but I can sympathize with you." 

"Midoriya..." Kirishima was at a loss for words. 

"To Yuuki-san, Kirishima-kun is a precious friend. Even if friends end up hurting one another, things will be okay the next day for sure." 

"How do you know? You don't know her the way I do." 

Smiling, he touched his own heart, "Because the Yuuki-san I know is someone who will not lose to sadness. She will move forward with us all. I'm not sure how different it is from us knowing her to you knowing her, but just knowing she is Yuuki-san is enough, right?" 

Kirishima was a little taken back by Midoriya's words and he couldn't help but laugh. "I see. Heh, you're right. Yuuki is Yuuki, it won't change a thing."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Kirishima and Midoriya were a lot tired during training. It was much worse for Kirishima because he kept getting Aizawa pull him with the special capture cloth all of a sudden. 

On the other hand...

Yuuki was training with Tetsutetsu and Kendou, they're both trying to capture her, they may use any methods of capture: This will test their brains and their strengths because catching Yuuki will require a balance of both things. 

"Now, Kendou!" Tetsutetsu hadn't been punching and breaking the earth apart to try and get the flexible and nimble Yuuki. He had been making weapons for Kendou the whole time! he many rocks on the ground were the perfect weapons to throw when Kendou could make her hands very big! 

"Tetsutetsu, you're so smart!" 

"Right?! It took me all night to think it up!" 

'It took me three seconds to think of it, but I'll let him have his moment since he's so proud of himself.' Kendou picked up the many rocks and she launched them all at Yuuki's direction. The strong thing about her was the fact she could instantly resize her palms in an instant so the weight was not slowing her down. 

Yuuki ran away and she dodged most of the rocks with her acrobatic skills. 'I can't keep dodging forever...' 

"You're mine!" Tetsutetsu could just run into the barrage of thrown rocks because it wouldn't hurt him anyway. It meant while Yuuki's on the defensive side, he could go all out on the offensive! 

"Hee~." Yuuki may be a bit confused with some stuff in this world, but when it comes to fighting, she's not dumb at all. "Escape Route!" She instantly dodged Tetsutetsu by transforming herself into an actual honey badger and she quickly dug into the earth!

"What the?!" 

Yuuki popped up from behind Kendou and instead of returning to her honey badger transformation, she used her wolf transformation and she released aura from both palms! 

"Kuh...! Ahh...!!!" Kendou was blown back despite using her big hands to defend herself! She was blown away by the sheer force of Yuuki's attack! 

"Yay~! I did it!" 

"Gahh!!!" Tetsutetsu was blown back too! But it wasn't because of Yuuki's attack, it was because she's naked! 

Before anyone could see her standing there naked and proud, Iida threw a blanket over her shoulders. "Yuuki-kun!" 

"Ah! I got naked again! I didn't do it on purpose though! I'm trying to shift between transformation without getting rid of my clothes! Honest!" 

"Given your record of always trying to end up naked, I find it hard to believe you..." 

"It's true!"

"Iida, if the girl wants to be naked, you shouldn't stop her." Mineta was saying such a thing with a lecherous look on his face. "She is from the jungle after all, and this place is close enough to be one." 

"Mineta-kun, you're not helping!" 

"Hmm, if I can turn my clothes into part of my aura, I might be able to move between transformations without ending up naked after using Escape Route..." It would be convenient if she could transform without losing her clothes. Personally, she doesn't see the problem with it and she thought it was a good distraction technique, but there's bound to be people who did not care if she was naked or clothed. "Iida, how come you react when I am naked?" 

"I have to answer that?!" 

"I'll tell you how I react when you get naked!" Mineta was trying to say something, but Iida just pushed his face away from Yuuki. 

"Don't look at me with such innocent eyes but ask such a question!" 

...

Yuuki was carrying a basket of potatoes. She had finished washing them and now she was taking them to Iida and the peeling group. 

"What did Iida mean when he said we need to remove the eye? I didn't know potatoes have eyes." The eye she was thinking about was completely different from the eyes Iida talked about. 

At some point, Yuuki felt something bump into her. She didn't drop the basket of potatoes, but Kouta ended up falling on his butt. "Oops. You okay there?" She was carrying with both arms, but she could spare a hand and help Kouta stand up. 

Kouta just glared at Yuuki. He smacked Yuuki's hand away, refusing help from her. "I don't need help from you 'heroes'!" Kouta's eyes were full of hate and resentment. 

Yuuki noticed the hateful look in the eyes of this kid, but she never got round to confronting it because she didn't know how to deal with things like this. So she avoided confronting it until now. "Are you okay?" 

"Shut up! Don't talk to me!" Kouta looked away, "You all look ridiculous! Training? You all want to show off your Quirks THAT bad?" 

"I'm training to become stronger. If I don't train, I won't be able to walk aside everyone." Yuuki said to Kouta, but it doesn't look like the kid was buying it. 

"And then what? So you can all play hero and then call each other 'heroes' and 'villains'?! You're all just trying to kill each other to prove whose Quirk is better at the end of the day...! You're all just show offs!" 

Yuuki sighed and she ignored Kouta to keep walking. But after a couple of steps, she wondered if this kid was going through difficult times. She stopped and she looked over her shoulder, "Kid, heroes really look like that to you? You will really open your eyes once you meet your own hero." She looked up at the orange colored sky as she thought back on how she met her heroes. "Haha, my heroes are the people within that classroom. I am one lucky girl, they accept me even when my hands were dirty." She looked at Kouta again, "I'm not showing off. I'm just training to be with them for as long as I can. As long as I am alive, I will do whatever I can for them." 

Kouta made a 'tch' noise and he mumbled something about Yuuki and the others being ridiculous. 

Maybe it was ridiculous, maybe it's not. Yuuki used to think heroes and villains were the same because of where she was born, but she learnt that there's good and bad in people at the end of the day and sometimes the label of hero and villains do not always work. For now, she could only walk on the path she believed in and do whatever she could. 

"Yuuki-kun, thanks for the hard work." Iida was happy to see her return. "Should I show you how to prepare potatoes?" 

"I know how to do that!" 

"You do? Let me see you do it then." 

Yuuki suddenly ran off. 

"Huh? What is she...?" 

Yuuki brought back Todoroki with her. Todoroki and Iida both wondered what she was doing wrapping a potato with tinfoil. 

Yuuki made Todoroki hold onto the wrapped up potato with his left hand. "Now we wait for 40 minutes!" 

'This is what she meant when she said she knows how to prepare it!' Iida didn't know what to say; technically she's not right...but she's not wrong either. "Yuuki-kun, you do know we're making potato soup, right?

And how does Todoroki respond? He turned up the heat in his left hand. 

"Todoroki-kun?!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was night time, the Wild, Wild, Pussy Cats called for both Class A and B to the middle of the land to do the test of courage. 

In the middle of walking there, Yuuki decided to sort something out. "Kirishima." 

"Huh?Ah-ah! I think I heard Kaminari calling for me! See you later-" He felt her grabbing the hem of his shirt. "Yuuki..." 

"Kirishima, I..." 

Just when she wanted to say something though, she was glomped at by Mina from behind. If she hadn't let go of Kirishima and balance herself in time, she would have fell and took Mina with her. 

"Yuuki-chan! Let's partner up for the test of courage! I'll show you I can be fearless like a honey badger too!" 

"You're strangling me...!" Yuuki complained. 

While Yuuki was distracted, Kirishima forced a smile and he went ahead to catch up with Kaminari and Bakugou. He threw his arms over his friends and he laughed like an idiot. 

Yuuki was hoping to have more chance of confronting Kirishima about what happened last night, but Kirishima, Mina, Satou, Kaminari, and Sero were not allowed to participate in the test of courage due to their bad performance during today's training so they had to go back and study some more with Aizawa. 

Yuuki was sad because she lost the chance to confront Kirishima. 

"Don't you ever call me that when you don't know the weight of it to me!"  

That was what Kirishima said. She wanted to listen to Bakugou and choose to believe Kirishima doesn't hate her, but his words really hurt her; the more she tried to understand Kirishima's words, the more it caused pain in her own heart. The more she tried to remember, the more painful it was. If she was feeling this way, how had Kirishima felt this whole time? She felt she shouldn't be in the class-

Yuuki felt Midoriya's gentle hand patting her on the head, "Deku...?" 

"Yuuki-san, I'm so happy. Since there would have been an odd number with 5 people gone, I would have been alone if you weren't here!" 

Yuuki slowly smiled and she shyly looked away, "I-I see." 

"Huh?" 

"Deku, for a moment, I thought maybe it's better for me if I wasn't here..." 

"What? W-why would you think that?"

"W-well..." 

Bakugou and Todoroki were the next to go. Neither of them wanted to go together, and they were quite explicit about wanting to go in there with Yuuki instead, but no one allowed them to change the group. 

Midoriya was able to hear Yuuki's problem out. From his point of view, it seemed like Kirishima's secret had something to do with why Yuuki was a little forceful with her smiles today. 

"You can tell, Deku? You're amazing. I wish I was smart like you. If I was smart, maybe I'd understand others a bit more." Sitting against the tree with Midoriya, she brought her her knees close to her chest, "If I can understand, I can apologize to Kirishima properly. I don't want him to hate me. Bakugou told me I should find out everything by myself, but Kirishima keeps running away from me...I guess he must hate me." 

"Yuuki-san, I don't think Kirishima-kun hates you at all. I think he just doesn't know how to face you properly yet." 

"But I am right here." 

"I-I don't mean it like that kind of facing." He said with a sweatdrop. "How about this? How about after this is over, I'll help you invite Kirishima out to talk in private...instead of me showing up, you show up?" 

"You'll do that for me, Deku?" She quickly got on her knees and she looked at him like a dog would. "Really? Really?" 

"Of course. I'd hate to see you sad."

Yuuki smiled and she was about to lick him, but then she remembered what Yaoyorozu and Iida said about licking people. So she kissed him on the cheek. 

"HAH?!" 

And if the cheek wasn't surprising enough, the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains have finally made their move!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 422 31
"If only we met first, Michiyo...I also want to be your Hero!" In another world, his wish to be her hero can't be answered because it was a wish tha...
253K 8.5K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
2.8M 99.1K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...