The Mute Can Sing (ChanBaek)...

Door onychophagy

Chanyeol is one of the most popular boys in school, and he is a bully, while Baekhyun is the victim. Baekhyun... Meer

The Mute Can Sing (ChanBaek) [Originally written by: Shawoltic88]
Avoiding
Falling
Complicated Love
Memories

Ending

7.3K 327 183
Door onychophagy

Chanyeol rushed into Baekhyun's room, hearing the song that he and Baekhyun shared. 

"Baekkie? Was-was tha-that you?" Chanyeol stuttered. But Baekhyun was sound asleep. Chanyeol scratched his head, swearing that he heard his voice, singing "Baby Don't Cry."

Chanyeol headed to his room, and sighed as he collasped on his bed. He thought about what was going on with his life right now. A tear slid down his face, remembering that Baekhyun did not know who he was. He probably was just a roommate to him. Chanyeol fell asleep, replaying the moment when he had heard Baekhyun sing for the first time.

The next morning...

Chanyeol yawned as the sunlight flashed on his face. His hair was probably a mess and he streteched his arms and legs as he got up. He walked over to Baekhyun's room. The bed was not made, and Baekhyun was not in the room. 

"That's strange, Baekhyun usually wakes up after I wake up... He must be downstairs." Chanyeol shook of his worry and hopped downstairs. He checked the living room, the bathroom, the guest room, the dining room, and the kitchen but Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen. 

Chanyeol began to worry and he was close to hyperventilating. He checked the entire house once more, but found nothing, except he saw that the back door was open. He ran out of his home, and yelled,"BAEKHYUN! BAEKHYUN!" No one was there except the neighborhood dog, and it just barked at him. 

"Oh no, oh no, oh no, Baekhyun has no memory, whatsoever, and now he's all alone in Korea. This is really bad. What if someone kidnaps him? And what of they, they, ra..." Chanyeol was about to go crazy. His Baekhyun was gone. Where could he have gone? Chanyeol checked all of the places that Baekhyun has ever set foot on. He checked the library, the cafe, the bakery, the karaoke bar, and his friends' homes. Chanyeol was just about to give up until he saw a short teenager crossing the street. From a short distance, a truck was heading straight to Baekhyun.

"Oh no, not again." Chanyeol said to himself. Baekhyun turned and saw the truck heading towards him and stood there, too paralyzed to even move. Chanyeol ran the fastest he ever ran in his entire life, sobbing hysterically while screaming, "BAEKHYUN!" He threw himself to Baekhyun, sending the two of them across the street. The truck just sped by, not even realizing that they almost ran over a teen. 

Baekhyuns eyes were closed tight. His head began to hurt and he felt like his brain was going to expose. 

All of a sudden, memories began to return to Baekhyun. Memories that were good and bad were coming back to him. But mostly were when he and Chanyeol were together. Baekhyun felt his body going limp and saw darkness closing in. He knew he was close to blacking out. 

Before he would faint, he softly whispered,"Park Chanyeol, I-I lo-love you." Baekhyun went limp and his eyes closed.

Chanyeol who was still laying on top of Baekhyun, heard him, and his eyes widened. 

"BAEKHYUN!" Chanyeol got up and lifted Baekhyun, bridal style, and ran to the hospital. He was very tired, but he had to do this to save Baekhyun. 

"Please! Someone help!" The doctors and nurses brought in a stretcher and Chanyeol softly placed Baekhyun onto the stretcher," Please save him." A nurse ushered Chanyeol into the waiting room. 

After an hour of waiting, the same nurse from the last time Chanyeol has been to the hospital, approached Chanyeol.

"Sir, you are very lucky. Mr. Byun's memories have returned, but they returned during a traumatic time, and Mr. Byun's heart stopped for a moment. But he is not brain dead so he is still alive. The memories returning to Baekhyun must've gave him a very big shock. He is now in a coma, and if you do not know what a coma is, it is when you are in a state of deep unconsciousness that last for a prolonged period. In Mr. Byun's state,he may never wake up. If you still wish to see him, please follow me." She informed Chanyeol. Chanyeol jumped from his seat. He followed the nurse to Baekhyun's room. 

"You have ten minutes, sir." The nurse told Chanyeol. He ignored her, and rushed to Baekhyun's side and held his hand. 

"Baekhyun, please listen to me. Please wake up. I swear I heard you talking, Baekhyun. I know that you are still alive. I just need you to listen to me, Baekkie. Wake up. Remember the day when it was your birthday, and you saved my life, because you pushed me, when that truck was going to run over me? That should've been me, Baekhyun. You don't deserve this." Chanyeol sobbed as he layed his head on Baekhyun chest, while holding his hands with Baekhyun. 

Suddenly, Chanyeol felt something. He looked up and saw that Baekhyun's fingers were grasping onto Chanyeol's hands tighter.

"Nurse! Doctor! Someone!" Chanyeols screamed. Two nurses and a doctor came rushing in.

"What happened? What is going on, sir?" The doctor asked Chanyeol. 

"He.. M-my Baek-baekkie... He moved! He moved his hands! I swear!" Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Oh... That is because Mr. Byun is not dead. Sir, he is in a coma. Like when you are asleep. You are not dead. Your brain is still awake and alive. Mr. Byun is not brain dead, so he is very much alive, but not physically moving. This is normal for people who are in comas." The doctor calmly replied.

"So what you are saying is that, although Baekhyun is alive, he will not ever open his eyes and move again?" Chanyeol began to tear up again. Just then, there were loud rapid beeping noises. 

"What's going on?!" Chanyeol asked.

The doctor ignored him, and the nurses retrieved the doctor supplies. Chanyeol blocked his years and shut his eyes tight, afraid of what was going to happen. Suddenly. there was a long noise that just wentbeeeeeeep. Chanyeol uncovered his ears, and slowly opened his eyes. He saw the nurses tearing up and covering their mouths with their hands. The doctor just shook his head, and bowed his head down. After a few minutes, the doctor turned to Chanyeol sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Park." He softly said. Chanyeol's eyes widened. No, this can't be happening. No no no... Chanyeol began to cry hysterically. After a good few minutes of sobbing, Chanyeol's face turned from crying hysterically, to happy. He faced Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, isn't the doctor funny? He said that you are going to never wake up. You're just sleeping. I love you, Baekhyun. Have sweet dreams." He kissed Baekhyun's forehead. Chanyeol happily skipped out of the room, and out of the hospital, as the nurses stared strangely at him as he left. 

The Next Day

Word about Baekhyun got around. He even appeared in the newspapers.

Chanyeol's old neighbor, Mr. SooMan Lee, got his daily town paper. On the front cover, there was Chanyeol and Baekhyun at the hospital. 

The headline read, "Tragic Teen Boy's Accident". The article was about how Baekhyun got into the accident, and how he was a mute, and how about his sad, tragic life, and how he will be able to rest in peace now. After Mr. Lee read the article, he rushed to Chanyeol's apartment and found the door open. He looked inside and found Chanyeol talking to the wall. 

"We're going to have the best day ever Baekhyun! Let's go." Chanyeol smiled brightly and skipped right past Mr. Lee, holding hands with no one. 

"Is that boy going crazy?" Mr. Lee mumbled to himself.

Chanyeol skipped all over town buying two ice-cream cones, one for him, and one for "Baekhyun." But of course no one ate the ice-cream, so it just melted in Chanyeol's hands. He would buy flowers for Baekhyun, and Chanyeol would act strange in public.

"He always talks to himself. except his name is Chanyeol, but he keeps talking to someone named Baekhyun." One lady said to her friend. People would talk and point at Chanyeol but he never noticed. 

Chanyeol's parents were also very worried. They knew that Chanyeol had loved Baekhyun very much, and that Baekhyun's death had been very hard on Chanyeol.

"I think it is time we should check him in to a hospital." Chanyeol's father told Chanyeol's mother. Mrs. Park cried, worrying about her son.

So, after a couple of days, Chanyeol was checked into a mental hospital.

"Baekhyun, people say that I am crazy. They say that you aren't alive. Just because you're not talking back to me doesn't mean that you aren't alive. It's always been this way, and I will always love you.

The doctors came in to check on Chanyeol as usual, but this time they came in with Chanyeol's parents.

"Mr. Park, you must come with us. We need to, uh, check on how you are doing." the doctor said. Chanyeol chuckled.

"I may be weird, but I am not stupid. You think I'm crazy don't you? Call mel a psychopath, but I swear the Baekhyun is here. He's right next to me."

"Honey, Baekhyun died a almost a year ago, you have to move on..." Mrs. Park was interrupted.

"How can I move on when he is still alive> HE'S RIGHT HERE! You guys are my parents. How can you not trust me?" Mrs. Park began to cry. The doctor put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder and gripped it tight.

"Don't touch me!" He slightly shoved him, but Chanyeol pushed him stronger than he meant to, and the doctor crashed into the corner of the room. Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"NO! You just fell on Baekhyun! Stop it! You're hurting him!" He pushed the doctor once more and hugged the ground," Are you okay, Baekkie?" Then security guards came bolting into the room and lifted Chanyeol off the ground.

Chanyeol shoved the security guards but they were too strong.

"Get away from me!" Chanyeol screamed. He tried to escape but he tripped and.. where he was about to fall, was where the open window was. Mrs. Park's eyes widened and screamed,"NO!" She ran to save her son, but everything was in slow motion. Chanyeol's eyes closed as he fell out the large window off the 6th floor(Baekhyun's bday). 

Now I am really falling for you Byun Baekhyun, I love you. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

200K 4.9K 30
"You're free! Go away! Never come back!" |•| "I'm sorry... I never knew you have that history.... But i still love you.. " |•|
52.9K 732 48
GxG only !! request story's and your name if you want !! smut , angst , fluff h enjoy!
62.8K 1.4K 17
Brianna is an out of control pre-teen who is living with her grandma and aunt. Her mom passed away a few months ago and her aunt and grandma can't ha...
34.1K 1.7K 13
---BillDip Sequel to A Demons Heart--- Dipper and Bill have a perfect relationship and a inseparable bond. A twenty-one year old mortal and a the cha...