Honeysuckle ยฐโ€ข skz lee felix โœ”

By YONGBOKSSI

Honeysuckle (adj.) bonds of love. In where you have to choose between the three most important people in your... More

#Prologue
#1. Moving
#2. My Oh My
#3. Hello Neighbor!
#4. I Wanna Know
#5. Cookies and Macchiato
#6. The Start
#7. Song Mufasa
#8. Steps We Go
#10. Last Chance of Fun
#11. Back In Aussie
#12. The Start of A Cold War
#13. Should I, Should I Not?
#14. You Should Know
#15. Here Goes
#16. Trying and Trying
#17. Let's Get It!
#18. Challenge Accepted!
#19. A Little Bit Closer
#20. Getaway
#21. His Point Of View
#22. Can't Take It Anymore
#23. A Cup of Reassurance
#24.1. All You Wanna Do
#24.2. All You Wanna Do
#25. Brand New Step
#Epilogue
#EHM... What?!

#9. Arrival and A Bump

1.2K 43 36
By YONGBOKSSI

You craned your neck to have a look around the airport, looking for someone. You scanned every face you saw but no one matches the one you were looking for.

The airport was a bit crowded that day. People walked around the lobby to catch their flight or took a cab home. There were also people who came there to deliver their loved ones or even came to pick them up. As for you, it was your brother's arrival.

You walked further into the lobby as you felt someone bumped your back. It made you lose your balance and the last thing you could think of was meeting the cold, solid floor. You closed your eyes to feel the pain but, nothing.

You opened your eyes slowly and made contact with a pair of dark brown orbs. Your face was really close with his until you could felt his warm breath. You looked into his eyes, those worried brown eyes.

You cleared your throat before standing up again with the guy's help. You faced him but you couldn't meet his eyes so you looked around the lobby as you scratched your nape.

"Uhm, thanks?" you said, more like you asked.

The guy threw an awkward laughed, "Your welcome, I guess. Sorry for bumping you, I wasn't looking where I was going," he said before bowing to you.

You were taken aback by his sudden action, "Oh, no. It's fine, really. The airport's a bit crowded anyway,"

He smiled and nodded, "Are you okay? Did it hurt somewhere?"

You checked yourself before shaking your head, "I'm okay. Just a bit surprised," you said that made him nodded.

You started observing him. He does have the visuals. His brown orbs, button nose, and cute little lips. Not to mention his jawline that caught most of your attention. He wore a white hoodie with dark denim on top. He paired it with a pair of black jeans and black Vans.

"Well, as an apology, why don't I treat you a cup of coffee next time? I'm Changbin. Seo Changbin," he said.

You gave him a smile, "I'm Song y/n and coffee sounds nice. Here's my business card. Mine's the first number. The second one is my friend's," you said as you took out a business card from your bag and handed it to Changbin.

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows for a moment while looking at your business card, "Your name seems familiar," he mumbled but you could still hear him.

"It's a common name," you said but Changbin shook his head.

"Something rung on my head, give me a second," he said as he put his fist under his chin. A few seconds later, he snapped his fingers and forming an 'O' with his mouth, "Do you supposed, have a neighbor who just moved in from Australia?"

You were quite surprised but still nodded anyway, "Uhm, yeah?"

"Lee Felix the name?" he asked again and you nodded. You saw him smiled widely, "I'm one of Felix's best friend. Felix talked about you all night the last time we meet up," he said that made you froze.

Does he mean about that first impression too?

You let out a little laughed and nodded, "I see. What a small world we live in," you said that made him chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" asked Changbin.

"Picking up my brother, he just moved here from Australia. How about you?" you said as both of you started walking towards the arrival station.

"Picking up my cousins. They're from a trip to Thailand. Guess I'll see you around?" he said.

You laughed and nodded, "You promised me that coffee anyway. Text me when you have time," you said before parting ways.

You heard him saying 'okay' before completely disappear. You walked towards the gate and watched the passengers coming out of it one by one. You tiptoed in order to get a better view. When you saw a familiar figure, you waved your hand crazily.

"Song Mufasa!" you called that made him turned his head towards you.

He was wearing sunglass with a black mask and a white cap. He wore a black T-shirt with a pair of black jeans with white converse. He got two bags in both of his hands.

He put one down and waved back at you, crazily.

When you were already standing right in front of him, he put down his other bag and hugged you tightly. You hugged back and took a smell of his scent. He sprayed the perfume that you got him.

Both of you let go and did your special handshake before laughing, "Let's go," you said as you linked your arm with his while helping him with his bags.

"Are you hungry?" asked Mino as he took off his mask and sunglass.

You nodded, "I want to have lunch with you. How does tofu stew sounds?" you asked as you looked at him.

He smiled and nodded, "I've been craving for those. Australia does have Korean restaurants but nothing beats the taste when you eat it in Korea," he said as he threw his hand around your shoulder. "It's been a while since we have 'our' time anyway. There are a lot of things that I need to catch up with you,"

***

You just finished ordering your foods. You put your hands on the table and rest your head on top of it. You watched as your brother gave a call to your parents.

"Yes, mom,"

You smiled as he mentioned your mom. You signaled him that you also want to talk to her so he nodded. He told your mom about it and handed you his phone.

"How are you my princess?" you heard her from the other line.

You giggled, "I'm fine mom. How are you and dad?" you asked.

You talked a bit with your mom and told her not to worry about your brother, "He can't even clean the house how is he suppose to help you there? You know what, if you felt that he's bothering you too much, you can always send him back to us," she said that made you laughed.

You finished the call and returned the phone back to its owner. Mino said his goodbyes and end the call before looking at you. You raised one of your eyebrows while sipping the cold corn tea you ordered.

"Have you got a girlfriend yet?" you asked out of nowhere.

Mino pouted, "Do we have to talk about those things?" he asked.

"You're getting older. A lot of guys around your age are already married and even have kids. When will you get married? I want to have nephews and nieces as soon as you can," you said that made Mino choked.

"Nephews?! Nieces?! How many kids am I suppose to have?! Plus, I haven't even got to my thirties how am I supposed to be late at marriage?" he said that made you laughed.

It's been a while since both of you talked like this. He's not just a brother to you, but also your enemy, and your best friend. He's the brother everyone could ask for. The distance was the real challenge yet it has come to an end. Your brother is staying with you now. You can talk to him all you want without even thinking about the time difference. You just need to walk across your room to have a convo with him.

"How about you? Have you found a guy yet?" he asked.

You squinted your eyes as you crossed your arms in front of your chest, "What's this? Are you finally letting me date someone?"

Mino widened his eyes, "You didn't date someone for all these years because of that?!" he said, almost like he yelled.

You shrugged, "I didn't want a boyfriend anyway. It was just a distraction to my study," you said.

Mino caught something and his face formed a smile, a teasing one, "Didn't? What's that? Past tense? Then do you have eyes at someone at the moment?" he asked as he played his eyebrows.

You scoffed, "Well, uhm- probably?"

Mino furrowed his eyebrows, "Probably? What makes you unsure?"

And by that, you told him everything about Felix. From your first meeting to you avoiding him, and to you getting closer to him day by day. You also told him that it's too early to say if you really have fallen for him.

Mino listened to every word you said and nodded, "Well, you're actually right. We can't say that you have fallen in love with him. But we can say that slowly, you are falling for him. What I can say is, just wait and see. Wait and see if you really fall for him. If you really do then go get him. If he really is destined for you, one way or another, he'll be yours" he said.

You sighed and thought about it, "I hope he's the right one. I just, can't seem to imagine if he's not," you said.

"Don't be too sure sist. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting him. What was his name again? You haven't told me about it," said Mino as the waiter came to your table.

"Here's two bowls of tofu stew and two bowls of rice. Enjoy your meal," he said as he put down your orders and left.

"His name?" you asked as you picked the spoon beside your bowl of rice.

Mino hummed as he took a spoon of the stew, "Felix, Lee Felix," you said.

Mino widens his eyes and froze. He got his face down, above his bowl so you couldn't see him.

It can't be.

***

You rolled yourself to the edge of your bed and grabbed your phone. You turned it on and decided to scroll your timeline. There was nothing much there. Only some of your friends' posts, fan accounts, and movie clips.

After feeling bored, you decided to check your messages. You saw Ryujin's chatroom, saying that she would probably be late since she was still in the amusement park-on a date-with Hyunjin.

You were about to exit the app when a notification arrived. It was from an unknown number.

0XXXXXXXXXX
Hi!
I'm Changbin!
I'm contacting the right number, right?

You giggled as you type an answer.

You
Hi Changbin!

Yup!
This is y/n.

<><><>

kiha's note :
So sorry for the late update! And also sorry for the weird ending!!

kiha
19:24
19/11/2018

Edited
kiha,2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 105 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
404K 21.5K 49
[COMPLETED] โ stan j.one, stan 3racha. โž โ uhm .. that's nice? โž in which minho randomly went on omegle to spread his love for 3racha's j.one. AN OME...
9.2K 807 31
{๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฅง} โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜๐˜Š๐˜ ๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜œ'๐˜™๐˜Œ ๐˜š๐˜Š๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜“๐˜–๐˜๐˜Œ ๐˜ž๐˜๐˜›๐˜ ๐˜š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜Š๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜•๐˜Ž๐˜‰๐˜๐˜•๏ผŽ ๐™Š๐™ ๐˜๐˜• ๐˜ž๐˜...
97.2K 3.8K 63
I swear I'll love you in a different way. - chan. ยฐโ€ขs e m i c h a t a uโ€ขยฐ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐ด ๐ท๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘Š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ - ๐ท๐ฝ ๐‘†๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘ก...