My Daddy's Bestfriend (Michae...

By theemrsjackson

Β‘Just Read It! Highest ranking: #2 in michaeljackson #1 in christucker #7 in pop More

001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
▫♦▫ C A S T ▫♦▫
010
011; guns & roses
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024

002

3.8K 130 321
By theemrsjackson

CARI
T U C K E R

Earlier today, Michael showed me all around the house and may I say. It is absolutely lovely. The decor is just unbelievable.

Currently, I'm in my room, or the room I'll be sleeping in for the few months ahead of me.

I'm preparing for a shower when there's a knock on thr bedroom door.

I low-key frown, "Um, come in?" I say more as a question.

The door open and Michael walks in with a small smile on his face.

"Um," he clears his throat stuffing his hands in his pockets, "I uh just came up to see if you were enjoying everything so far."

I smile, "Yeah. Everythings so beautiful here. The decor is amazing by the way." I tell him.

He giggles, and oh does it sound heavenly, "Well thanks. I decorated this place with some help from Dunk and Mother. Are you hungry?" He says.

I shrug, "Yeah, I was gunna shower before I got something though." I tell him.

"Oh, okay. I'll tell Susan to keep your plate warm." He says before walking out closing my door softly behind him.

I proceed to the shower. I stood under the steaming hot water.

I sing softly to myself as I wash my body. After a few more minutes of cleaning and singing, I get out of the shower.

I dry off and put on some lotion, deodorant and undergarments. I put on some black shorts and a purple wife beater.

I slipped on some green socks. Walking out of my room I close the door behind me.

I walk down the staircase and into the huge dining room. I see a plate of food on the table.

I literally run to the food and sit down praying before digging in.

I silently thank God for the food before me. As I'm eating some of my Chicken Alfredo I hear footsteps coming in my direction.

I continue to eat because right now, my food has my undivided attention.

I hear a soft giggle, "I see your enjoying your meal Miss Tucker." I hear a soft female voice say.

I turn to look at whose standing at the doorway. I smile seeing a short, chubby lady. She seems to be in her early 40s. Her brown skin glows in the light of the room. She is absolutely stunning. Natural beauty.

I smile, "Yes, I am. It is delicious. You must be Susan?" I ask her.

She nods, "That's correct! How'd you know?"

I laugh a little, "Michael told me. You're very pretty, I love your hair," I tell her.

She smiles, "Thank you. You're very beautiful yourself. I'll leave you to your meal. Enjoy," she walks out.

I continue to eat my meal. After a few minutes I'm done and Susan walks in grabbing my plate.

I thank her and walk towards the staircase to retreat to my room. On my way there I pass Michael's room seeing he's not in there; I enter.

I walk in and gasp seeing how elegant it is. I also hear the shower running.

So that's where he's at? I think continuing to look around.

One thing I really want to see is the Thriller jacket. I rush to his closet opening the doors. I see a rack or jackets.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasp seeing all of the items and different colors.

I go over to the coat rack and look through it. I instantly grab for the Thriller jacket. However, as soon as I reach to get it I hear someone clear their throat from behind me.

Oh my fucking God. Michael Jackson just caught me snooping around in his fuckin' room! I think turning around slowly with a small innocent smile.

He has a hand on his hip with one eyebrows arched. "Are you really snooping around in my closet?" He asks.

"Uh no, I mean yeah! I just wanted to uh," I stutter taking in his appearance. His curly locks stop shoulder length; water dripping from the ends. He only has a towel around his waist.

He is looking like a snack. I think.

My thoughts are interrupted by Michael clearing his throat. I look up frantically.

"Mmmhmm," I clear my throat, shaking my head, "I mean huh?" I say.

"You were staring, but what are you doing in my closet?" He asks curiously.

I try to find my words, "I-I wanted to see the Thriller jacket." I say finally.

He arches his eyebrow once again, "Why didn't you just ask?"

I give him a look, "So you wanted me to walk in on you, probably butt naked, and ask to see your Thriller jacket?" I ask him.

He mumbles something that's inaudible making my face scrunch up.

"What did ya say?" I ask him, confused.

"Nothing, so about the jacket." He walks over to it and takes it off of the hanger; handing it over to me. "Try it on." He urges me.

My eyes go wide, "A-Are you serious?!" I ask happily.

He nods slowly, "Unless you don't want to-"

"NO! I mean no. Just hand it to me!" I exclaim making him chuckle.

He hands me the jacket and I put it on. He looks over me intently: biting his bottom lip.

I look up into his eyes, "What?" I ask him. "Does it look bad on me?"

"No not at all. You actually look better than me...in my own jacket," he says taking a step closer to me.

I look up into his eyes smiling,  "I could never look better in this jacket than you." I whisper.

He laughs: a very sweet laugh. "Welp, you're doing it right now." He says.

"Now I think I'm gonna go to bed." I tell him.

He nods, "Yeah, you can keep the jacket in your room. If you want to?" He says.

I smile brightly, "Okay. Goodnight Michael." I say happily walking out of his room.

MICHAEL
J A C K S O N

I watch as she walks out of my room, "Goodnight beautiful." I say softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.6K 24
Ranked #1 in #MichaelJackson ❀️ Ranked #1 in #TheJackson5 Teenage Michael Jackson and his brothers are on top of the world with their music. Teenage...
31.4K 1.4K 29
π„π―πžπ₯𝐲𝐧 𝐖𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 is far from perfect. Before starting her senior year of college, she's already guaranteed her position as the black sheep o...
39.3K 1K 25
"He was suspended right there before her, ready, ripe for the taking." Two friends, one a mentor, the other her understudy, find themselves falling f...