Wicca (Spell Book/Witchy Tips...

By CPQ808

This is basically a book where I will put things like Wicca related stuff spells history tips and all of that... More

Wicca
Wicca candle colors
Wicca essential oils
Wicca the altar
Wicca invoking and banishing
Wicca casting a circle
Wicca protection spells
Wicca witchcraft paths
Wicca grant wishes
Wicca tips for beginners
Wicca the wiccan rede
Wicca incense correspondences
Wicca The broom
Wicca Familiar
Wiccan 10 Commandments
Wicca writing a spell
Wicca Cleansing Guests

Wicca (Spell To Bind A Bully)

376 8 3
By CPQ808

What you need:

3 black candles,

Black thread,

Black pen,

Piece of paper,

Empty glass jar with tightly fitting lid.

This spell should not cause harm to the bully, only make them leave you alone.
For greatest effect complete the spell at midnight on a Saturday of a waning Moon.

Set the candles in a triangle shape, large enough so that you can sit in the middle light the candles. Write the bully's name on the paper, and draw a large x over the name.
Fold it three times and say:

I bind you (name) so that you cannot hurt me anymore, both physically and emotionally.
Get out of my life, leave me alone.
I bind you (name) I bind you.

Tie the thread around the folded paper, and pop it in the jar.
Snuff out the candles and add the stubs to the jar.
Screw on the lid. Hide or bury it far away from your property.

( have any questions don't be afraid to ask in the meantime here's another witchy tip:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 48.1K 40
Mehrbano is a kind enthusiastic girl entrapped in a loveless marriage with a cold man Ehan Haider. She had fully invested herself in her marriage but...
182K 1.4K 10
Once upon a time, An eighteen years old girl was in love with a boy, she use to pray for him... Crying in Sujood and beg Allah to make that easy for...
40.6K 3.5K 64
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...
8.2M 346K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...