My Ex-Girlfriend [Harry Style...

Galing kay ayushyushyo

Harry Styles and Megan Taylor knew each other their whole lives, even before Harry was famous. They used to d... Higit pa

My Ex-Girlfriend
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Epilogue
Fun Facts :)

Chapter 14

1.1K 32 7
Galing kay ayushyushyo

Chapter 14: Still The One

Megan’s POV

*a few minutes earlier*

“Meg, do you miss Harry?” Louis asks, sitting on the sand beside me, handing me a pail of salt water.

We were still at the beach, trying to restore the sandcastle Louis destroyed. Louis just came back from getting another pail of water.

I sigh, “Yes, Louis, I do.” I admit, “And don't call me Meg.”

“His been… in a really bad mood, since…” he trails off, knowing it was best if he didn’t finish that sentence.

“I know.” I continue on the sandcastle, not bothering to look at him, “All of you won’t stop telling me that, you all say ‘Megan, Harry feels bad, don't you want to talk to him?’, for the last time, Louis, I’m not talking to him.”

“He still thinks you’re in bed, crying over the fact that Jasper---“

“Don't finish that sentence!” True, I was still hurt about the break up, but it was really sweet that Jasper accepted the fact that I still liked Harry. Though, I don't really have any of them at the moment…

“Sorry…” he pouts. “But can’t we just talk to him?”

“We?” I repeat, “Or just ‘me’ talk to him?”

“You.” He smirks.

“No.” I straighten the sides of the castle.

Louis’ hands found my shoulders, forcing me to stop working on the castle, and to look him in the eyes. “Meg, you and Harry need to talk.” His voice was serious, unlike the jolly Louis voice I was used to, “He’s been nothing but crap for the past few weeks, heck, even Georgia---” he immediately stopped talking, as if he wasn’t supposed to tell me something.

“What about Georgia?” I ask.

“Nothing, we---“

“What about her?” I repeat, slow and clear, so he’d get the point.

He sighs, “The lads and I have been with you for these past few weeks, right?”

I nod.

“Well, we’ve been going to Georgia’s and Harry’s place too.” He admits.

“Oh, okay…” I don't know how I'm supposed to react to that.

I don't really have to complain, right? After all, the boys are still friends with Georgia and Harry, so I have no say in this.

“Are you mad?”

“Of course not.” I continue working on the castle, not bothering to complain about the fact that Louis is no longer helping.

“Then, can you talk to him?”

“No.” I say sternly.

“Megan,” he calls me by my real name, indicating that he was serious, “you can’t just keep hiding from everything, you know? You have to talk to him, or even Georgia, if you feel more comfortable talking to her.”

“I’d rather go to Harry’s…” I mutter.

But he seemed to hear that, “Then go to his place then.”

I advert my eyes from the sandcastle to look at Louis, “I… will you come with me?”

“We all will.” He assures me, “And by we, I mean ‘Liam, Zayn and I’ will.”

I sigh, “Fine.” I give in. I couldn’t hide forever. I needed an explanation anyway.

I told myself these past few weeks that I was happy for both of them, but I wasn’t. I was dying without an explanation. I know I didn’t deserve one, because I wasn’t really dating Harry, but I needed an answer.

As far as I know, Georgia’s favourite was always Liam, so… why Harry? I’ve known her for years, long enough to know that she doesn’t have the slightest bit of feelings for Harry, so, why did they kiss?

Did she do that to piss me off?

***

Damn it! “They’re everywhere.” I tell Liam, pointing to all the news reporters and photographers crowding Harry’s house.

“Well, I guess we’ll have to push our way through.” Louis suggests, with a big smirk on his face.

“Okay?” I shrug, “You push them.”

“Agreed.”

Louis pushed person after person, with Liam, Zayn and I following single-file.

We were, of course, showered with questions.

“Zayn, how is Perrie doing?” one of them asks, “Some say that your engaged now.”

“Megan, how do you feel about Harry and Georgia’s relationship?”

They don't have a relationship, you idiot… right?

“Where is Niall Horan, we haven’t seen him in a while?”

“Liam, are you seeing someone?”

“Can we take a quick picture, guys?”

“Louis, how is everything with Eleanor?”

The rest were a blur, as we reached Harry’s front door. The door was unlocked, but I still chose to knock. Just before I could knock though, Louis immediately took hold of the doorknob, twisted, and entered the house.

“Aren’t you gonna knock?” I ask, as we walk inside.

“Nah, it’s cool.” Zayn reassures me.

“Wow, that must mean you guys are pretty close, huh?” I ask, “I can’t believe---“ I cut myself off, by gasping at the sight before me.

Georgia was on Harry’s lap, biting on his neck, plus… THEY WERE BOTH FUCKING SHIRTLESS!

I knew I shouldn’t have come here!

At the sound of my gasp, Georgia disconnected her mouth from his neck, and locking eyes with mine.

I could feel the tears coming…

***

Georgia’s POV

Shit!

Once my eyes landed on Megan, I was immediately off of Harry, and immediately had a shirt on before they could say ‘What the fuck?”

My cheeks immediately heated; both from embarrassment and due to the fact that Harry and I were just kissing.

“Megan, I---“

“What they fuck are you guys doing here?” Harry’s voice interrupted me, “Haven’t you heard of knocking?”

Harry was completely unaffected by the fact that they just saw us. He was still sitting on the couch, still shirtless.

“What the fuck were you guys doing?!” Zayn yelled.

“Making out.” Harry shrugged.

“Why?!”

“Why can’t I, huh, Zayn?”

“We finally convinced Megan to talk to you, and that’s what you’ve been doing?” he shouts, but Harry looked unaffected.

“Yeah, so?”

“Fuck you!”

Harry was instantly off of the couch, “Listen up, mate, I can do whatever I want to, I can kiss whoever I want to, I can even fuck whoever I want to!”

“You f-fucked Georgia?” Megan’s squeaky voice asks, making Harry instantly soften.

“No, I---“

“You know what?” She took a step closer to Harry, “Fuck you!”

Harry’s POV

Her hand connects with my cheeks, causing my head to twist sideways from the contact.

“What the hell?” I hold my cheek that was probably already red.

“You kissed her!” she shouts.

“Why do you care, huh?!” I yell, “We were never together, Megan!”

“I…”

“You chose him…” my voice cracked, “You can’t just come screaming at me for kissing someone else, just because he left you, I’m not your second choice, Megan.”

“Should we… um…” Louis’s voice cuts in, “leave?”

“Please, go.” Megan tells them.

“Okay…” they all start to leave.

“Should I stay?” Georgia asks, clearly nervous.

“No.” Megan glares, “I need to talk to Harry first.”

Georgia nods, and leaves with the other lads.

Once the rest of the lads were gone, the two of us took a seat on the couch.

Megan’s POV

I shivered, knowing I was sitting on the couch that Harry and Georgia were just… gross.

“Listen, Harry---“ I start.

“No.” he interrupts, putting a shirt on, “You listen.”

“Okay.”

“I love you, Megan, so much.” He stares into my eyes burning into my soul, “I don't feel anything for Georgia… nothing.”

“Then why were you just---“

“Let me finish!” He didn’t shout, but the venom in his voice made me flinch, moving farther from him. “No, don't do that.” He pulls my arm, moving me towards him.

“Okay.”

“Okay… at Bev’s party… I didn’t mean to kiss Georgia, I promise.” He continues, “I swear to god, I thought she was you. I’ll admit, I knew it was her, when I kissed her today, though.”

My heart shattered, though I didn’t say anything.

“I’m going to explain everything; I don't want you interrupting, okay?”

I nod.

“The day you rejected--- I mean, said you couldn’t be with me, I couldn’t stand it, so I drank. I was so drunk, that I eventually kissed Bev when she came to take me back home, I know it’s messed up, but I did.”

I was about to tell him that I already knew that, but he clearly said not to interrupt him, so I decided against it.

“I would have told you, but I thought it didn’t matter, since, we weren’t even together.” He sighs, “Then, I kissed Georgia, at Bev’s party. But when I kissed her today, I just needed the affection, Megan.”

I frowned.

“When we went to that zoo, I wanted to kiss you then and there, but you were with him, but I tried to anyway. I’m sorry.” He apologizes, “I know I can’t give you a perfect relationship, since I would probably be going back on tour in a while, but I can love you more than anyone else.”

My heart beat quickened.

“I love you Megan, so much that it hurts. I’ve loved you since we were kids, just playing a fucking game of hide and seek. I loved you, even after you broke up with me. I missed you, and wished you were there, ever since the day you broke up with me.”

I smiled.

“I tried to move on, I tried, but as weeks turned into years, you were still in my head. But when I saw you again, I knew I couldn’t move on.” He looked so broken, that I just wanted to tell him everything, but I wanted to know what he had to say, “I wanted you back, I couldn’t even stand to see you with him.”

The tears that I’ve been holding in since I entered this house were gone. I didn’t even feel like shedding a fucking tear.

“I hate to admit this, but I’m happy, I’m sorry, but I am. I’m glad you haven’t gotten back together.” He admits, “You probably think I’m a dick, but I’m happy. If I can’t have you… then no one can.”

He didn’t say anything for a while, so I took this as my cue to talk.

“I still love you, Harry.”

His eyes widened, “What?”

“Listen, I hate to admit this, but I did move on.” I admit, and he frowns, “But when I saw you again, I lost it. I knew I still love you, you moron.”

He smiles, despite the fact that I called him a moron.

“Okay, I’ll start from the top.” I sigh, “I did see you kiss Bev.”

“What?”

“Don't interrupt me, Styles.” I smirk.

“Okay, okay.”

“I found out that you were drunk, so I came to that bar to take you home, but Bev arrived first. I just happened to walk in on the two of you kissing, so I drove back home and cried my eyes out.”

“Oh.”

“Anyway, it was really hard to see you with her… let alone Georgia; and I had nothing else to do, I just cried. I’ll admit, Jasper came to see me a few days ago, and he confirmed that we were officially apart. He said he still loves me though…”

Harry frowned.

“He knew I still loved you.” I smiled at him, “I might not be as good at words as you, and I don't know to say this in a romantic way, but those years that we were apart, had been hell, and I missed you too. Anyway, I’m done explaining, and all I can say is that I love you.”

I didn’t say it in any romantic way possible, but somehow, he smiled wider than I could.

“To add to my, oh so, romantic-ness, I have something for you.” He walk into some kind of closet, and came back a few minutes after, “Here.” He hands me a bracelet, “I was going to give that to you the day you broke up with me, but I didn’t get the chance to.”

“Thank---“

“I know it isn’t new or anything, but it’s the thought that counts, right?” he smiled cheekily.

“Are you kidding? I love it!”

“Sure you do…” he mumbled.

“I do!” I place the bracelet on.

“Okay…”

“Come here, you idiot.” I fist his shirt, and pulled him closer to me.

I pressed my lips on his. I know he just kissed Georgia, moments ago, but just couldn’t help it. His little speech was enough to make me melt.

The kiss was slow, it wasn’t hungry and there was no tongue involved, but it was passionate. I have craved for his lips on mine, and it was finally here.

Harry pulled me closer, moving me to sit on his lap. My eyes were closed, but I bet a hundred dollars that I was blushing, thanks to his ‘man hood’ that was poking me.

I moan, into his lips, playing with his soft curls.

We eventually pulled apart, though I didn’t move from his lap.

“Megan, I loved you, for nearly my entire life, and I still do, I can’t stand knowing I'm not with you.” He breaths heavily, “I know I screwed up, and made you cry… a lot, but I love you. Will you be my girlfriend… again?”

I chuckled a little, but smiled anyway “Of course…” I pecked his cheek, “I love you too.”

He smiled, before crashing his lips with mine, once again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriously guys, no cliffhanger and a happy ending, do you love me or what?

WARNING: the next few chapters aren't much lovey dovey! Its more focused on humor! So if you only read this for a love story, your free to stop reading. :(

Anyway, I decided that my little nickname for you guys will be ‘mushrooms’. I don't know why, but I just didn’t feel like calling you ‘readers’. I don't know why I picked ‘mushrooms’ but I did. So you’re all my little mushrooms, and I can be your mommy mushroom, (even if you might be older than me). XD

Question: what are your thoughts on this chapter?

Tell me that Harry’s confession didn’t make you melt. If it didn’t, you’re pretty tough.

Anyway, if you like to, please check out my other stories.

Kik me: 101Ayesha

Vote, comment and please follow as well.

Bye, my little mushrooms!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.9K 57 26
Harry, Louis, Zayn, Niall, and Liam are all best friends from the very beginning of their remembered childhood. This fan-fiction catches the happines...
2.1K 86 43
Meet Alexis Hensley, a super star. When she first met Harry, she was shy and didn't know exactly what to do with her life. But, over the years of kno...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...
1.1K 41 41
Niall and Lizzie have been best friends as long as they can remember. In 2006 they started dating, still going strong Niall does the unthinkable and...