𝐌𝐘 π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π†πˆπ‘π‹-𝐓...

By barbiebixch

"You're beautiful baby, from the outside in Chase your dreams but always know The ro... More

Synopsis
EPIGRAPH
GRAPHIC GALLERY
PART I
CAST
AESTHETICS
TRAILER
Prolugue
Ch 1 β˜† "HELL ON EARTH"
Ch 2 β˜† "WERE NOT ALONE"
Ch 3 β˜† "SNEAKING OUT"
T H A N K YOU
Ch 4 β˜† "HELLO OLD FRIEND"
Ch 5 β˜† "GHOSTLY VISITS"
Ch 6 β˜† "WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT"
Ch 7 β˜† "MURDER AS A FRIEND"
Ch 8 β˜† "ITS ALL MY FAULT"
Ch 9β˜† "SCREW YOU, I'M NOT AFRAID"
✞T R I C K. O R. T R E A T✞
Ch 10 β˜† "SCREWING UP EVERYTHING"
W T F
Ch 11 β˜† "THE BEGINNING"
Ch 13 β˜† "SHIT WE FORGOT CLARKE"
Ch 14 β˜† "I LOVE ME TOO"
Ch 15 β˜† "GOTTA A SECRET CAN YOU KEEP IT"
Ch 16 β˜† "LOST HOPE"
Ch 17 β˜† "YOU GOT A FRIEND IN ME"
Ch 18 β˜† "HIS EYES ARE THE ONLY FORM OF BALLS HE HAS"
Ch 19 β˜† "FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT"
C H R I S T M A S
O C. B O O K
B I R D S. A N D. B E E S
Ch 20 β˜† "MOMMY IS GOING TO DIE"
Ch 21 β˜† "MURDER ON THE BRAIN"
Ch 22 β˜† "HAROLD"
Ch 23 β˜† "LEAVE MY DADDY ALONE"
Ch 24 β˜† "HIS DEAD BODY WON'T FIT INTO A BAG KINDA PROBLEMS"
Ch 25 β˜† "WE ARE GROUNDERS"
Epilogue
A/N about season 2
PART II
ADDITIONAL CAST
ADDITIONAL AESTHETICS
Ch26 β˜†"SHUT UP ROMEO"
Ch 27 β˜† "ALL WORK AND NO LOVE MAKES KANE A BAD DAD"
Ch 29. β˜†" DUDE THATS MY DAD"
Ch 30 β˜† "I WILL THROW THIS DAGGER AT YOUR FACE"
Ch 31 β˜†"HAPPINESS IS A RELATIVE TERM"
Ch 32 β˜†"ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT?"
Ch 33 β˜†"CAN'T WE CATCH A BREAK"
BONUS: "HER FIRST PERIOD"
Ch 34 β˜† "DON'T MAKE PROMISES"
Ch 35 β˜† "GOODBYE."
Ch 36 β˜†"STRIK GONA"
Ch 37 β˜†"WHERE'S GRACIE?"
Ch 38β˜† "I LOVE YOU BELLAMY BLAKE"
Ch 39 β˜† "HE NEVER CAME"
Ch 40 β˜† "KILL ME"
THE END
BLOOPERS
TEASER
OPHELIA
SEQUEL

Ch 12 β˜† "PLEASE I WAS BADASS BEFORE WE FOUND GUNS"

7.7K 188 183
By barbiebixch

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

"She wore a smile like a loaded gun"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧

THREE DAYS, IT HAD BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE Gracie had left her tent, she refused to see anybody or even eat, no one except Octavia and Bellamy had known what had caused her to do so.

Clarke, her mother, was frantic but she had an idea who could have caused her daughter to become so isolated.

The blonde ran up to the Blake who was in drop ship watching over the bloody grounder they had tortured the day before.

She shoved him with such strength it even caused him to land on the ground of the drop ship, even Clarke didn't know she possessed such strength, but decided it was the strength of a mother defending her child.

"What the hell did you do to my daughter!"
Bellamy scoffed and quickly covered his shocked face with a condescending smile "Your daughter? I certainly don't remember having sex with you.Unless....."

Clarke rolled her eyes and walked closer to the older boy until they were only inches apart "I don't care if I'm not her real mother! Family doesn't always start with blood. So unless you want an angry mother on your ass, you better tell me what the hell you did to my daughter and how to fix it!"

Bellamy shifted uncomfortably under the stare of the blonde girl, before sighing and nervously rubbing his neck "I kinda told her she should have never been born"

Clarke gasped before slapping the Blake hard and glaring at with him with ferocity present in her eyes and venom dripping from her lips "You better fix it Bellamy, or else I'm going to tie you here and leave you for Jaha to find"

And with that she left

⚜️

Gracie sat on the floor of the drop ship with her Aunt Tavia's arms around her, contrary to popular beliefs, Gracie had been leaving her tent but only to see Lincoln, the grounder would listen to Gracie's endless babbling until Octavia took her back to her tent.

In truth, Lincoln enjoyed the young blonde, he made her laugh and smile, personally he thought she would be better off with him not with her jackass of a father.

So today Octavia and Gracie sat on the floor with the blonde occurring the usual routine of endlessly blabbering to the grounder.
However today was different as today Gracie's father came up the hatch and saw his family members.

Bellamy saw his daughter and immediately walked over to her in rushed footsteps attempting to get her into his arms "C'mere sweetheart, it isn't safe here he hurt you,remember?"

Gracie didn't respond instead she stared at the tied up grounder curiously, not believing Lincoln would hurt her, it seemed Octavia had the same thinking as her niece and decided to be vocal about it."He saved my life and Gracie's"

Bellamy rolled his eyes and tried to reach out to his sister "I know you see it that way, but..."
Octavia scoffed and spoke in a matter of fact way turning to face her older brother "That's the way it is"

Now it was Bellamy's turn to scoff as he pointed at the grounder exhaustion from having the same old conversation presented on his freckled face "He's still dangerous."

Gracie let an empty laugh filled the room, all adults swiftly turned their heads to the youngest, her eyes were different from when Bellamy had seen her before, they had lost their spark, looking dull and lifeless, her face was paler than usual and he couldn't help but notice the dark circles under his daughters eyes.

"Why do you even care! I screwed up your life? Remember? You should want me to go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved."

Bellamy gaped at his daughters words, each one bringing pain to his heart and guilt to his chest, he looked at his daughter guilty and was about to apologise when he was interrupted by Gracie's mother running into the room and taking her daughter right into her arms and peppering her daughter with kisses "Don't you ever do that to me again, I-I d-don't think I would have survived without you."

Gracie smiled and hugged her mother tightly, glad that at least one of her parents cared "Sorry Mama" Clarke let out a watery smile and kissed her daughters forehead "It's okay bug"

Clarke glanced around the room her eyes lingering at Gracie's father, she kissed her daughters cheek softly before smiling "Hey bug, I just want to talk to your father for a moment why don't you go downstairs and get something to eat"

Gracie nodded gingerly and gave Lincoln one last smile and going down the hatch.

⚜️

Gracie ran around the small tent that her Uncle Finn was residing, her small ocean eyes darted around the tent searching for food to pack.

Earlier Gracie's mother had said that they were going on a trip, and that Gracie could come. Gracie had been wary at first not sure if she wanted to go with her father, but after a lot of arguing, Gracie agreed.

Finn and Raven laughed at their niece finding her franticness adorable soon the laughing came to a cease as Clarke came in to check the bandages.

Clarke turned to raven who had been watching Gracie moments before "Gracie and I will be out of camp today. Can you change his bandages in a few hours?"

Raven nodded and handed Gracie to her mother while Finn looked at the two blondes cautiously "Wait. Where are you going?" Clarke gave a reassuring smile to Finn which turned slightly into a grimace from Gracie pulling her hair
"It's a little assignment from the Ark. It's nothing to worry about."

Finn however was not in any means reassured and simply scoffed "It's not safe out there."
Raven decided to step in slightly annoyed and jealous of how worked up  her boyfriend was getting. "Finn, Clarke is a big girl. She can take care of herself and Gracie"

Their moment was interrupted by Bellamy popping his head into the tent and calling for the two blondes.

Before leaving Gracie wiggles out of her mothers arms and gave her Aunt and Uncle a kiss on the chuck which resulted in chuckles from the couple "Bye Bye Uncle Finn! Bye Aunty Raven!"

⚜️

Gracie looked around the bunker her and her parents her found, it was old and dusty, Gracie crinkled her nose at the sight of the skeletons, shivering at the thought of their miserable deaths. Gracie slightly perked up at the sights of blankets and tugged her mother.

Clarke smiled at her daughter gratefully and notified the seemingly pissed off older Blake "Hey, we found blankets!"

Bellamy scoffed and rolled his eyes, his patience wearing thin and his anger increasing "Excited about a couple of blankets?"

Gracie rolled her ocean eyes and glared at her father "Well, it's something."

Bellamy ignored his daughter and continued his anger filled rant "How about a canteen or a med kit or a decent fricking tent?"
In frustration the Blake kicked open a drum only for a plethora of guns to look out.

Gracie gaped and shared a look with her parents "Oh my god"

Bellamy smirked and picked up a gun "This changes everything. No more running from spears. Ready to be a badass, Gracie"

Gracie scoffed playfully, temporarily forgetting the pain her father had caused her, "Please, I was a badass before we even found guns"

Clarke smiled at her daughter, happy her and. Bellamy were finally making up.

Bellamy smiled excitedly and Gracie giggled at her father before grabbing one and looking at him with those eyes he loved "Daddy? Will you teach me how to shoot one"

Bellamy nodded his head softly, most parents would be adamant about their child never holding a murder weapon but Bellamy Blake wasn't most parents.

Gracie smiled and tilted her head adorably, Bellamy inwardly awed at his daughter "So Daddy, I just hold it over my shoulder?"

Bellamy smiled at his daughter smugly "Yeah, just a little higher now, that end. Yeah.Uh, that's good. Uh, watch and learn."
He pulled the trigger yet nothing came out.

Gracie giggled and shared a look with her mother before elbowing her father "Still watching."

Bellamy smiled at his daughter "You try?"
Gracie shot and smiled at the adrenaline that pumped through her veins, she loved the way the cold metal felt against her smooth hands.

She smiled softly and turned to her father smugness rolling off her "Careful Daddy, your jealousy is showing"

Bellamy scoffed playfully "That was just luck! Do-over?" Clarke stepped in taking the gun gently away from her four-year old daughter "No. We shouldn't waste the ammunition."

Bellamy rolled his eyes while eyeing Clarke "You need to practice."
The older blonde stood her ground and raised her voice "No. We need to talk about how we're gonna keep guns around camp, where are we gonna keep them, and who has access."

Seeing the tension rising Clarke decided to change the subject "You left Miller in charge of the grounder. You must trust him."
Bellamy nodded slowly before glancing at his daughter and slowly putting the gun down "You should keep him close. The others listen to him."

Gracie eyed her father suspiciously while sharing a look with her mother.Clarke grabbed the oldest Blake's hand forcing him to turn around "I should keep him close? Bellamy, what's going on? You've been acting weird all day. All the rations you took. You're gonna run. That's why you agreed to come with me. You were gonna load up on supplies and just disappear."

Gracie let out an audible gasp and before pointing an accusing finger at her father "You son of a female dog!"

Bellamy sighed, he should have known his daughter was smarter than that of an average four year old child "I don't have a choice, Sweetheart.The Ark will be here soon."

Clarke scoffed and shoved the older boy slightly "So you're just gonna leave Octavia? Gracie? Your goddamn daughter?"

Gracie glared at her father "Of course he would! Why should he care about me"
Bellamy tried to grab his daughter
"Gracie-"

Gracie turned to him tears pouring the way out of her ocean eyes, her fist tightly clenched and her head pounding of her daddy leaving her. "I should have known you wouldn't keep your promise, after all..."

"I'm just screw-up"

⚜️

SOOO.....
Bellamy didn't apologise but at least we know he feels guilty.

Sorry if Bellamy has been harsh this few chapters it's because I always see these few episodes as Bellamy's breaking point, y'know with him causing the death of people in the ark and Lincoln and then knowing the ark are going to come down soon. I always felt as if the pressure was to much so he just breaks and in the show he takes it out on Octavia but I decided he'll take it out on Gracie

#SorrynotSorry

Ta ta darlings

XxHameedaxX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 984 32
Akiva Foster. She was locked up for four years for committing a crime that was a life and death situation. If it were up to her, she would do it agai...
230K 7.5K 37
γ‚’γƒ«γƒ†γƒŸγ‚Ή π™Άπ™Ύπ™³π™³π™΄πš‚πš‚ 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·πš„π™½πšƒ ! the one where the girl who's been alone, meets a curly headed asshole .・。.γƒ»γ‚œπŸŒ« ・.γƒ»πŸ¦Œ γƒ»γ‚œγƒ»γ€‚ ❛ 𝐞𝐯𝐞...
112K 2.2K 37
✿ Katherine Aurora Gabriels has been through hell and back. Her crimes, unlike most children in the Skybox, have actually made her expendable. Yet, i...
10.1K 163 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...