ส€แด€ษดแด…แดแด ส™แดแดแด‹ 2.0

By ambiguous_apollo

boop More

Aesthetic
Dreams
Tattoo
Loved
National Coming Out Day
Some Thea for the Soul
...
My Gay Ass
nEW OC
Little Women Costume Pictures
HAIRCUT
All Dogs Go To Heaven
HELP
Guess Who Cried in School?
For Oppy
Ace Attorney has consumed my life and my money ๐Ÿ˜‚
I GOT PERMISSION TO POST AA MEMES SO HERE ๐Ÿ˜‚
Lock Screen Tag
Uh...
Me and my stupid superficial veins
Help
Reasons to love Apollo Justice (whether you know of Ace Attorney or not)
Fun fact about me #1
Welcome to Wattpad!
Operation Agnes
Your Handy-Dandy Guide to Danganronpa
What I've been looking for
TAP Chaos (Written in, like, September)
Update
New Covers
Please read. I'm sorry.
hi
meh
fonts
cameron put me on break :(
story idea
tag
dear rick riordan...
welcome to me rating all the names/nicknames i've ever had

Little Women

11 7 2
By ambiguous_apollo

So, the Fall Play this year is "Little Women." It's essentially about these four sisters during and shortly after the Civil War, and shows how they stay together through the hard times of the era.

I play the girls' bitchy Aunt March, and I have a big ass hoop skirt that remind me of Eliza Schuyler. Like, I'll post it when I get the chance.

There's this friend I had in sixth grade; Abby. We were basically inseperable until I moved away. It hurt a lot more than it normally would have since she was my first real friend after my mom died, and I was her first real friend, period.

I saw her during the summer before freshman year - we met up at an amusement park - and I haven't seen her since.

I posted on my Instagram about the play, and I posted the dates and times, and she asks me to send her the address.

Long story short, she's coming on the closing show.

And I'm way too happy for this.

Like

aJFJAKCMEMAMCWMAMSMCKDMI'MFINALLYGONNASEEABBYAGAINANDIKNOWI'MGONNACRYANDMYEYELINERWILLGETEVERYWHEREANDAJCMWNCKEKAKXKVEKAKKXKCVK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 7.9K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
164K 10.7K 43
ุนุงุฏุฉู‹ ู…ุง ุชุฃุชูŠ ุงู„ุนุงุฆูู„ุฉ ุฃูˆู„ุงู‹ุŒ ุจุถุฌูŠุฌู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญูุณู‡ุงุŒ ูˆุญุฑูˆุจูู‡ุง ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุฉ ุฑุบู…ุงู‹ ุนู† ุฃู…ุงู†ูู‡ุง ุงู„ู…ูุณุชู‚ุฑุŒ ุฌูŠุดูƒ ุงู„ู…ูุชุตุฏูŠุŒ ู…ุญุทุฉ ุฅูŠุตุงู„ูƒุŒ ู…ู„ุฌุฃูƒ ุงู„ุฏุงุฆูู…ุŒ ูˆูŠู‚ูŠู†ูƒ ุงู„ูˆุญูŠุฏุŒ...
64.8K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...