Dreams

I had fucking weird dreams last night.

★★★

1. My sister Terisha and I played a dating sim. That was the most normal out of them all.

★★★

2. In high school, you went to a building specific to what you wanted to study. I dunno what school I went to, but Gabe (who is my best friend's ex) went to the business school. Did I mention I was dating Gabe?!

So Amber went to the same school as me, and we were walking down the street and we bump into the cast of Riverdale (just Cole, Lili, KJ, Camila, and Madelaine), who were shooting a few scenes on campus.

Amber fucking dies, and she hugs Cole, and I had this weird exchange with Lili (she went to shake my hand. I put out the wrong hand and we burst into laughter.)

Then this kid shows up that I used to know (he was 7 when I knew him, and around 12-13 in this). He started flirting with me, but not in a way that made me feel good about myself. He was smirking and my and said he was looking for "an older, beastly girlfriend."

I hid behind the cast, who acted kinda like body guards at this point, and Madelaine told him to fuck off.

★★★

3. So, there was this thing that was killing and possessing people, and I was told I was at a very high risk of being its next victim.

I wake up, and I check if I'm dreaming. I sit up, pinch myself, slap myself, and I realize that I'm still dreaming - all pain I felt was duller, and I couldn't feel what my hand touched, even if it was my own skin. I try to wake myself up by causing myself as much pain as possible. I break the windows and bash my head into the wall. Then my body shuts down and the thing kills and possesses me.

I wake up again, and my sister, Henley, is sitting beside me. She smiles, and asks if I wanna have a snowball fight. I look out my window and see snow - and lots of it. I ask if I have a snow day, and she says yes, and she says we can eat M&Ms afterward.

★★★

4. There was a bank where the vaults were surrounded by lava. A group of villains somehow rob it, and flee through a nearby pizza shop that sits on top of a roof.

The people in the pizza shop helped them. One of my OCs, Winnie, was a waitress there, and she was the only one that thought helping them wasn't a good idea, but she had to, or she'd be fired.

And Lea and I were roommates, and she was smiling, telling me she had an idea. When I asked her what it was, she said I should dress in fireproof clothing, and that she wanted me to be a superhero that guards the vault. I legit went, "hELL NO," and woke up.

★★★

They say dreams hold meaning, but I just woke up thinking,  "What the fuck?"