Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜

7.8K 130 4
By Rose3652

COVER DONE BY Murmurare 😊

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

For the thousandth time, my phone vibrates causing my apron to shake as I write down the elderly couple's order. Ignoring the call once more I head back into the kitchen to give the chef the order patiently waiting since we seem to not have many customers.

Once again my phone vibrates as it's gotten to the point where I can't take it anymore I might just rip my hair out and run away. Exiting the kitchen I enter the break room and open my locker throwing my phone inside not caring if it breaks at this point it would be a relief if it did.

The loud door opens and slams shut as another worker makes there way in and May my favorite coworker makes her way over to me.

"Hey, girl remember that green-eyed hottie well he is here and asking for you." Her eyes questioning as I shake my head annoyed.

"You can serve him I'm busy."

"Oh really with that elderly couple, yeah they seem to be a handful." I Give her the finger and I click my lock shut and exit the break room walking right past the counter not even looking up as I know who is waiting there and go into the kitchen.

Quickly grabbing the couple's order I begin making my way towards their table but get so rudely interrupted as my body goes crashing into another and the food goes flying everywhere along with the glass plates. I look around unable to see from the nacho cheese covering my line of vision but before I know it two strong arms wrap their way around me standing me up.

"Damn are you okay?" Colton asks as he grabs a napkin and tries to get the cheese out of my hair but fails making it stick up. Pushing him away I noticed he doesn't have even a little spill of food on him. Confused to the max I look around to see officer Grant picking nacho chips off his uniform.

"Oh my gosh dear are you okay?" May says winking at me before turning back around to a cheese covered Grant. The two communicate as my boss comes out of his office yelling at the top of his lungs.

"ZARA MATHEWS MY OFFICE NOW!" A small yelp escapes from my lips as I look around trying to avoid the man's dreadful eye contact. Before I am even able to take a step towards bosses office Grant rests a hand on my shoulder and smiles at me.

"Sir I'm so very sorry but this was all my fault, Mrs. Mathews, here was just doing her job and I tripped over my shoes and crashed into the fine lady." My eyes widen as a low growl comes from Colton's throat before he covers it up with a cough.

"Officer trust me its not your fault this girl has been causing up tons of trouble in the last month and has more complaints on my desk that I have even heard possible." At my bosses words, I look down at my freshly white shoes that are now stained yellow.

"Mrs. Mathews I'm sorry but we are gonna have to let you go sweetheart." Once again a whimper leaves my mouth as Colton's face turns red in anger.

"Do your ears not work because last time I was in here she was defending herself against some horny bastards and now some dufus cop tripped over freaking air and crashed into her. As for complaints piled on your desk, you're just gonna have to show them to me for me to believe you because why on earth would someone complain about this girl." He finished pointing to me as I began to unbutton my vest before handing it to the boss and going to get my stuff not wanting to fight anymore.

As I exit the break room I say a quick bye to May before getting ready to walk a town over. A hand grasps my wrist as I begin my walking journey and I turn my saddened eyes to Colton the one person I don't want to deal with right now. Ignoring him I turn towards Grant and offer him a small smile as he twirls his keys around his finger trying to act cool before they go flying into someone's car parked in front of the building.

I let out a fit of laughter as he awkwardly goes and fetches the keys meanwhile another growl escapes from Colton. Damn, forget about werewolf books I'm experiencing it first hand.

"Grant, is there any way you can drive me home I'm tired it has been a really long day?" Grant nods with a smile as all three of us walk towards Grant's police car as he gets in the front seat and I walk towards the back going to open it but Colton beats me to it as we both slide in the back seat.

The ride home is very short and before I know it I'm sleeping in my cozy queen bed.

💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 THE NEXT DAY 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜

I wake up to a dreadful pain shooting in my ribs as Daniel flings himself on top of me.

"Get up sis we gotta start walking" I roll my eyes and get up taking a quick shower and get dressed. Before making my way downstairs saying a quick morning to both of my parents and my grandmother as Dan and I make our way outside.

Our usually long walk goes by short today as I say a quick bye to Dan and walk into the school building.

Sadly the school day didn't go by as fast as the walk to school maybe it was due to the fact that Nina and Colton didn't show up to school but who knows.

I finish ranting about my day to Daniel as we walk into our house seeing grandmom snoring on the couch while mom slaves away in the kitchen as my dad reads out house listings to her.

"Hi mom, hi dad," I say making me and Dan's presence known as my dad comes and gives me a kiss on the cheek and then smacks Dan upside the head making me laugh.

"So what's got you so worked up?" Dan asks looking at our mother working the dough on the counter.

"We are eating at the Primrose's tonight and I stupidly said I would cook the damn meal but I can't seem to remember the recipe."

"Why not go on this wonderful thing called the internet and find a new one so we don't end up having the runs." Once again my dad walks by and slaps Dan's head making my mom smile as she grabs her Ipad and begins taking his advice.

Not long after helping my mother find a recipe close to what she already started my phone began to ring as an unknown number began calling. Not getting very many calls well except from yesterdays fiasco I exit the kitchen making my way into my room as I answer.

"Hello?"

"Ugh... H-hi is this Zara?" My eyebrows furrow as the person says my name.

"Ugh yes, can I ask who this is?" I answer trying to sound professional hoping it's not a bill collector.

"Um great, this is... Jack, you know the guy that drove you to work yesterday." I laugh as the voice instantly hits me I mean how could I forget that sexy voice.

"Yes, Jack I remember you," I answered laughing.

"Well..um I... You know what I'm just going to say it, Zara will you go to a party with me tomorrow night?" A smile makes its way on my face as I nod my head while speaking.

"Yes, of course, I will Jack goodnight." A laugh of relief is heard on the other end of the phone.

"Night," Before getting dressed for dinner I add Jack's contact into my phone doing so with a bright smile on my face.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS, I PUBLISHED TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY DAMN IM ON FIRE LOL NOT REALLY BECAUSE I KNOW PEOPLE DO WAY MORE BUT I AM PROUD OF MYSELF AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS 😊😊😊

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF JACK ASKING ZARA TO THE PARTY?

WE HAVE TWO MAJOR EVENTS COMING UP AND IM TRYING TO WRITE THEM TOMORROW SINCE I HAVE NO LIFE BUT LOOK FORWARD TO THE DINNER WITH THE PRIMROSES AND THE PARTY WITH JACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 4.3K 54
She's a girl with a powerful family. He's a guy who runs his own mafia. So why do they have anything to do with each other? Why does he have to be he...
156K 6.1K 30
Meet Zara she's a plain girl who doesn't really get noticed although she is very pretty and has a rival Katie, she's hot, sexy and popular,everyone f...
853K 20.3K 23
COMPLETED ❝It is so hard to stay away from you, but I know I need too. But the thing is, I can't help myself around you. You make me lose all the con...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...