Smithereens || reddie

By notcoincidental

I wanna kiss him even though it will ruin everything so I don't ...but he does. - - - - I'm really sorry the... More

"The Girlfriend"
"Eddie spagetti"
"My Journal"
"I dont Blame Her"
"are you ok"
"lets go"
GONE
cracker barrel
" surprise birthday party"
"The Plan"
"Surprise Bitch"
"Hawkins"
"The Sleepover"
"Dont let go"
"Happy Fucking Birthday Rich"
"Im A Goner"
"Thanks Mom"
"I Dont Want You To Die"
"A McDonalds Worker"
"Camp of eden"
"Love who you love
"Stan, I love you"
"Stay with me"
"Perfect To Me"
"I Am Who I Am"
"Yellow Duct Tape"
"The Concert"
"The Concert" Part 2.
"Give him space"
"I Knew You Would Stay"
"What Surgery?"
"He's Alive"
"The date"
"I love y- BOOM"
"In The Void"
"Dangerrrr"
"Ceramic Owl"
"Bad Things Always Happen At Partys"
"I Just Lost Someone I love"
"Sorry Won't Fix A Broken Heart"
"Daddy Issues"
"Sick Means Sick and I'm not Sick"
"The Puppy"
"We are gonna get a cat"
Birdcage
"An Exorcism"
I love you
Everything i wanted
Home
3k YAAYYY!!
Homework

"Im sorry bill"

545 18 71
By notcoincidental

If anyone is actually reading this please comment like "reddie is real" so I know you're there.

Richies POV.

Ok so the real reason I was crying is because I was just thinking about stuff and about Stan and it's just like what if that happens to Eddie or me I mean I couldn't handle it. It would kill me if Eddie got put into some fucking terrible place like that. So I was just thinking of stupid stuff and it made me cry but now I feel bad for making Eddie get so upset but I guess we kinda needed in if we are gonna be together. (Ok so IT was fucking on and you know bev was being a badass and then my dad changed it to the Logan movie I mean I love you Hugh Jackman but I want my Bevy) I lay staring at the ceiling with tears about to fall. Eddies asleep and so is everyone else. I turn over and grab my phone I look at the time "4:56". Everyone should be getting up in about 10 minutes or so. I look back at Eddies face. His perfect skin and smile. His messy hair and cute freckles. I stare at the coffee table and then at Alice. I feel really bad for her I mean she's probably been abused her whole life. Maybe I should get up and start making some breakfast. Or I could just wait till bill gets up to make us his specialty eggs. I let go of eddies slightly sweaty hand and start pushing the covers off. I slip my legs out and put my knees to my face. I grab my glasses off the table and set them on my face. I stand up on my feet clumsily. Once I'm up I sluggishly walk over to the kitchen and open the fridge. I look around for an easy little snack. Milk, juice, cream cheese, ah I see a bag of mini donuts. I grab it and set it down on the counter I wonder why doughnuts were in the fridge but oh well. I unzip the zip tie and grab a few donuts and set them down on a paper plate. I walk over to the cabinet and grab a glass. I pour myself some milk and take my cup and my plate to the living room and set it down on one of those little fold out tables. I sit down in the rocking chair. I throw a pillow at Katie to wake up but she doesn't budge. I turn on the tv and flip threw the channels. I'm glad Bills aunt isn't strict plus she's like my second mom actually no she's to young to be my mom, she's like my big sister she is only 7 years older than me, she's 24 straight outta college, not married. Me and Bill and Stan and Eddie when we were like very young would come here all the time and hang out she would cook for us, care for us, play with us, watch what we would watch. She moved out of her parents house when she was 18 and started going to college. She's just the best so I guess that's why I feel so at home here like I can just dig through the fridge and watch tv and she's just like my mom. I shove the powdery donuts in my mouth one by one sipping on my milk in between. Alice I guess heard the Tv and woke up.

Alice: It's 5:06.

Richie: yeah and?

Alice: and it's still dark out.

Richie: ok if your gonna be like apart of this family then you have to know that all of us get up like very early even when we can sleep in.

Alice: I don't know what I'm gonna do.

Richie: nothing.

Alice: I have to do something I mean I can't go back to my mom in that horrible place but like I can't stay with you guys I mean my mom would like call the police and get you guys in trouble plus none of you guys want me living at your house I mean it's jus-

Richie: Alice! You are not going back to that place. You are staying here and you are as big of a risk as Stan so what's the matter. I'm sure you can just stay here with Bills aunt for a while I mean she's always wanted like a daughter and she'll take care of you I'm sure of it and your 17 right?

Alice: yeah 17.

Richie: What school do you go too?

Alice: I'm homeschooled.

Richie: like on a computer?

Alice: yeah.

Richie: well just log in online and you can finish school and soon you'll be 18 and you will be a legal adult and then there's nothing that your mother can do.

Alice: *10 second silence* are you serious. I'm finally gonna be able to let go? I'm finally go be me?

Richie: more than ever.

Alice: awesome. *smiles*

Richie: also I know this is none of my business and you do not have to answer but um do you know your sexuality and if so what is it?

Alice: um well I mean I'm weird um I like guys but I also like girls but I also like non-binary people and um you know anyone really I just want to fall in love with anyone who loves me as much as I love them whether it's a girl a guy or a mother fucking alien for all I care I want to fall in love with a person not what's between their legs you know and I'm not saying that it's wrong to be gay or straight because you are attracted to who you are attracted to but I'm attracted to everyone as long as they're a good person on the inside that's what matters to me at least.

Richie: pansexuality.

Alice: pansexuality.

(Ok this is very off topic but I am constantly having dreams with Wyatt Oleff in them whether he's like a cashier or like a lifeguard or like a student he's always there even if it's like totally unrelated to him and IT he's still there as like a background character and it's starting to get kinda weird like I don't have dreams about Finn or Jaeden or Jack or like Noah Schnapp it's always Wyatt and like he's really cute but I don't have as big of a crush on Wyatt as I do on like Jack or Jaeden or Finn or Sophia well I mean I have been thinking about him a lot and he's really funny and cute but like he's always there like I would just see him at the doctors office or at like school or anywhere and the first few dreams I like freaked out and jumped up and down and cried my eyes out but now I've gotten so used to it I just like say wassup and maybe that's because it's something I desire like to be best friends with Wyatt and so I have dreams about us just chilling I also have this one reoccurring dream with Millie Bobby Brown in but she's like a main character so it's different)

Richie: I'm pan as well but I tell everyone I'm Bisexual because well I don't even know I guess I'm just scared.

Alice: well if they except you as being bisexual why wouldn't they except pansexual.

Richie: well I know that they would except me but I don't want them looking at me differently like just because I'm bi and not Heterosexual doesn't mean I'm any different of a person and yes bisexuality and pansexuality are like very similar but I still don't want people looking at me differently again just because I'm a different sexuality.

Alice: people at school are dicks ok but your friends are awesome and will think nothing different of you.

Richie: I know but I don't know I feel like-

Alice: just tell them they probably won't even pay much attention to it.

Richie: you're right.

Alice: yeah I am.

Bill walks down the hallway trimming the wall with his hand.

Bill: what's up.

Richie: I'm pansexual. And also the sky.

Bill: ok not what I was expecting as an answer to what's up but cool. What do you guys wanna do today since we don't have school tomorrow.

Richie: we don't?

Bill: nope 3 day weekend.

Richie: wooo.

Eddie: You guys talk to much also you're pan not bi?

Richie: uh yeah.

Eddie: Neato.

Katie: ugh I've been up the whole time ever since Richie threw a pillow at me.

Bill walks over and sits down in the other love seat.

Bill: I let Stan sleep he's probably still weak. Oh and did you guys turn on the tv in the middle of the night cause I woke up to hearing people crying and arguing. I didn't check it out because last time I heard something as weird as that and checked it out it ended up being a demonized clown so I just assumed one of you guys were watching tv and if so don't do it again it woke me and Stan up.

Eddie: yeah um in the middle of the night I woke up and I got scared so I turned the tv on.

Bill: ok kewl.

Thank god cause I really didn't want to get into this mess again thanks Ed's.
I see bill quickly look over so I do the same. I look over down the hall and see Stan. He was standing there. He was shivering. He had beady eyes, staring at the ground. He was standing completely still, but shivering and shaking. Bill stands up quickly.

Bill: Stan? Are you ok?

There was no answer. Eddie grabs the remote and turns the tv off.

Bill: Stan?

Again no answer just complete silence. Bill slowly walks over and he's mouthing something but I don't know what. He steps around Eddie and he's now at the end of the hallway facing Stan.

Bill: s-Stan?

He stuttered. Wait I think I know what he was whispering I think it's that little rhyme he used to say to get over his stutter. I think it was "he thrust his" um I think. "Hands against the post and still insists he sees the ghost" I think that's it but I could be wrong. I look down at Eddie and back up at the two boys. Bill stared at Stan while Stan stared at the ground. He looked scared. He was sweating and shaking. His eyes were beady and there was fear in them it's like he saw the flute lady.

Bill: Stan? W-w-what's wrong?

Stan quickly looks up at bill. His eyes get heavy tears start to form.

Stan: (whisper) I'm sorry.

Suddenly Stan falls to the ground, Bill catching him before he hit the floor. All of us run over to him.

Bill: STAN! Stan he won't wake up. HE WONT WAKE UP!

Amber: what's going- OMG what happened?

Bill: he's n-not waking u-up.

His aunt drops to the ground and looks at Stan.

Eddie: should we call 911?

Bill: no w-we can't then they'll take him away.

Amber: I don't know we might have to.

Bill: but we are not is legal guardians, his mom- they'll take him away.

Amber: what else are we gonna do bill?

Bill: (tearing up) I don't k-know we can I-I-I don't know.

Aunt: we can take him to the emergency room.

Bill: but w-we are not his p-p-parents and can't like fill out any of those sh-sheets.

Amber: Bill, you obviously don't know how hospitals work ok th-

Katie: I know CPR.

I hit her on the back of the head.

Richie: he's breathing. You do CPR when the person isn't breathing to give them air.  Wait how do you know CPR?

Katie: I was a lifeguard.

Alice: that's hot.

Everyone suddenly looks at Alice with a confused look.

Alice: I-in a non gay way.

Everyone goes back to what they were doing.

Eddie: I can go get some water.

Bill: good idea.

Eddie gets up and runs to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water. He hands it to bill and bill pours it on Stans face.

Amber: BILL.

Bill: WHAT?

Aunt: why'd you pour it on him!

Bill: Well um I just-

Stan: what's going on?

Richie: Omg Bills stupidity woke up Stan.

Eddie started laughing.

Bill: oh my god we were worried.

Bill hugs Stan. Stan looks confused yet satisfied. Tears start to form in his eyes.

Stan: I'm sorry bill.

Yet again another very short chapter with not that much good content I mean besides the Richie and Alice talk about being pansexual. I'm really sorry I'm trying but I promise you guys the next one will be long and nice. Also if anyone is actually watching this tell me when to post cause I don't really have like a schedule so if you want to like have specific days of the week for it like every Monday and Thursday or something please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 81 36
A Richie Tozier x reader fan fic because I've read all the good ones and I feel like there are lots of very similar ones on here :) I update most da...
584K 11.1K 130
~wanna delete this fic so bad but there are so many views ๐Ÿ’€ wrote this at 13.
113K 5.2K 14
BRUISED | โstay soft, eds. it looks beautiful on you.โž It's 1993 and the summer from many years ago is dead and gone. Many have drifted apart from th...
7.9K 185 18
๐—ช๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—•๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†๐˜€. ๐—•๐˜‚...