Deltarune Scenarios (+Oneshot...

By RoryTheVoidWriter

Seriously though. I'm just joining the bandwagon. Feel free to jump in for a ride. (A/N: A super, SUPER duper... More

Some Guide
When you meet again / Continuations
Shenanigans
🎄 Krismas headcanons special 🎄
Hangin' Out (Rouxls Kaard)
Important A/N
Please stop reading this book (I HAVE NEW ONES)

First Meetings

8K 94 378
By RoryTheVoidWriter

(Yeah, I really couldn't wait for a request. So Imma just jump straight into this.)

(I'll say it again, if you request a character, I'm gonna add them to all the written chapters. Including this one.)

(By the way, (Y/N) is always Your Name. In case if you've never read XReaders before.)

Kris

Your family just moved to this town recently.

It was a nice place overall. A small village, with an overall quiet and peaceful atmosphere. Everyone was (relatively) nice and friendly, although you were still your awkward self who weren't the best with people.

You were registered to the local school. It wasn't much of a place, but you were hopeful to make some friends.

First day. You're excited as heck, but also a bit nervous, justifiedly.

You were standing in the school gates. Breath in, breath out. Then you entered.

The corridor was, well, not really crowded. In fact you only saw a few people here and there. Were you late? Were you early? Geez. Your thoughts were racing in your mind like rally cars.

- H-Hello, do you need help? - a deer girl poked your shoulder.

You just realized that you were standing in the middle of the corridor, spacing out. Oops. She must've thought you were lost, which is actually not far from the truth.

- Um... I don't know where my class is, actually - you smiled awkwardly. - I'm new. My name is (Y/N).

- Oh, you're the new person! I'm Noelle! - she smiled back. - I-I think we're in the same class then. I'll show the way! - she exclaimed, visibly enthusiastic.

You let out a relieved sigh, pacing behind the girl. At least you're not lost now, and you've made a friend. Sorta.

In the classroom, however, you didn't know where to sit. Eyes wandering around the room, you curiously scanned your new classmates. There's no free seat beside Noelle, so that's a taboo... Finally, you chose your spot beside a brown haired boy in a yellow-green sweater. He looked kind of lonely anyways.

- Hi - you said quietly, putting your hands on the desk. - Is this place taken?

- No - he replied after a few moments. It was a bit bothering that you couldn't see his eyes. So you didn't know if he was looking at you or not.

- Okay - you muttered, unpacking your backpack and preparing for class.

After a few seconds (that felt like minutes) of silence, he was the one to speak up.

- You're the new girl, right?

- Yes, yes I am - you said, rubbing your upper arm shily. - I don't really know anyone yet... My name is (Y/N) by the way.

- Kris - he stated shortly. He seems quiet, just like you. Maybe you're gonna get along.

Another minute passed without talking; you thought it was the end of the conversation, already doodling in your sketchbook when you suddenly heard him say:

- Welcome to the class.

Lancer

Oh, the Dark World. The sweet, sweet Dark World.

Life is never boring here.

Especially when you're being chased by a couple of royal guards for stealing some of their riches.

You ran like your life depended on it. Well, it did, actually. You didn't even take all of the gold though! They still have tons. Besides, your family is poor. Gotta put something on the table! And, being the modern Robin Hood you are, you take from the rich and give it to the poor. Namely, yourself.

Unfortunately, the guards weren't so understanding with your philosophy as they started shooting diamonds at you. These weren't actual diamonds, sadly, but diamond-shaped bullets. And you tried your best to avoid these, despite slowly running out of breath. You needed to get rid of these bastards, quick.

You could even hear the holy chorus in the background when you spotted a teleport door. Bingo! You held your bag close as you violently swung it open.

- Later, peasants! - you saluted with two fingers cheekily before being absorbed by the white light entirely.

...

Then you fell flat on your face. Ouch.

At least you knew where you were. The field, just like you planned.

"They will never catch me now!" you thought proudly. It's the first time that you were stealing actual gold (not just food), and you didn't even get caught. 

Your happiness didn't last long, however. You heard a squeaky male voice behind you.

- Hey!

You immediately turned around. It was... the prince?! Yeah, it's him. You've never seem him from this close, though.

- Ack! Er... your majesty? - You were confused and panicked. You are a criminal after all. All the royal guards knew you from your small thefts. Could it be he recognized you?

He didn't answer for a few moments. You could feel your heart pounding like crazy.

- Oh, don't be so formal! You can call me Lancer! - he smiled with his tongue out. You mentally sighed in relief. - What's your name?

- It's...

You started hesitating. If you tell him your name, he might talk about you to the royal court... and then you're screwed. Eventually, you decided to only tell your nickname.

- It's (N/N), nice to meet you! - you held out a hand in a friendly manner.

Now it was his turn to be confused. You two were around the same age. Shaking hands is something that adults do. But he accepted the handshake, because it would be rude not to.

- I, um, saw you burst through that door... Were you being chased or something?

- Chased? AHAHAHAHA no - you laughed nervously and a bit suspiciously. Luckily enough, he didn't seem to catch up. Thank heavens.

- Oh, alright! Well... um... - he went silent.

- Wait, are you alone here? - you looked around surprisedly. - Don't the royal guards watch over you or something?

- I... um... not always - he replied simply.

- Well... um... gotta go, see ya later!

You ended the awkward conversation like it was. Awkwardly. But that didn't really matter to you right now. You walked away with your "package" quickly, secretly feeling a bit guilty for leaving him just like that. You heard a faint "Bye!" from behind.

In the end, he's just a lonely kid, like you.

Ralsei

The Dark World.

Full of mysteries.

Full of excitement.

Full of... fluffy boys?!

First, there was this empty castle in an empty town. Then this hooded figure appeared. Then this Lancer person just attacked you and the others. And now, the hoodie person whose name was Ralsei, revealed himself.

He's adorable.

Like a goat. Or a kitten. Or a kittengoat. Whatever he is under that hat. You got completely lost in thoughts.

- ...Please won't you accept your destiny?

- WE WILL - you yelped out, despite not knowing what's going on. Whatever it is, you accept it if the fluffy boy says so.

- ...

- Uhh... nah.

- W... what?

You shot a glare at Susie. Still didn't know what's happening though. One thing for sure, you shall stick to this fluffy boy and help him no matter what.

...

It was time for training.

While Kris told Ralsei he didn't want a tutorial, you gladly accepted the dark prince's offer. Especially that you still weren't good at this "FIGHT" thing.

You readied yourself as an (S/C) colored heart popped up.

- See that heart, (Y/N)? That's your SOUL, the culmination of your being!

You attentively listened to his words and did everything as he said. Dodging, fighting, defending, spells. Easy peasy.

Until you tried ACTing.

You were supposed to hug the dummy, however, you had an option to hug Ralsei. And you just couldn't help yourself.

So you just did it.

- (Y...Y/N)?!

Oh boy, he was so soft...

- Um, I don't think, um... this is what you're supposed to be doing...

You were 100% sure that you made him flustered, and you were a bit flustered, too. But you just couldn't let go. Protecting insticts I guess?

- But...

You finally let go of him, only to see his blushy face. You smiled awkwardly.

- Eh, sorry! I didn't mean to be indiscreet or anything...

- It's fine... - he muttered, casting his eyes down.

You awkwardly went up to the dummy and hugged it, as originally planned.

It wasn't even half as soft as the real one, though...

Susie

[Your P.O.V]

Eleven p.m. The school hallways are dead crowded, everyone's heading to next class like wild animalistic hordes. Elthough such thing is not quite unexpected when your classmates are actual animals. Like Noelle, the deer girl, my best and only friend here, or that annoying, bumptious bird dude, Berdly, the very definition of the "lenny face"... or, for example, Susie. We do not talk about her normally. (Except Noelle, she does.)

I start slowly sinking into daydream in order that I'd foret about the woes of this legally accepted hellhole that some call "school" for five minutes, when some anonymous fellow student trips me up.

I suddenly fell to the ground face first, as everyone who was around at the moment turned their gazes onto me. Penetrating pain pierced through my left cheekbone, as I glared intensely at the books I've dropped.

Not like it was an unusual event, but today was an exceptionally bad day for me so far and I was slowly reaching my tolerance limits.

But as I looked up, I noticed something was different. The crowd wasn't laughing their asses off like hyenas at the sight of prey, they just simply kept staring. I didn't get what's so interesting, then I noticed the XL-sized shadow cast upon me, shaped like a mean girl.

Oh well.

I carefully lifted my head.

There she is.

Susie, the violent bully.

- Watch where you're going, dumbass - she growled, her voice low, arms crossed. Although her bangs covered her eyes, I could physically feel her cold, scornfl glare. She dooks down on me of course, like all the others. And not just because I'm momentarily on the floor. - You're in my way.

In the three months period of time, since I've been in this school (not continuously of course, I like to go home sometimes), we never directly talked with Susie. I did not intend to change that. Normally, if something like this happened, I'd probably shut up and simply give way as fast as possible. That's exactly what I tried to manage; I got up and picked up my books, while confused and curious muttering could be heard in the background.

- Embarrassing AF - a red-haired fox girl whispered.

No, not this time.

I looked into Susie's invisible eyes. That's it, I'm telling her off.

- Listen here, you monstrosity - I started, my voice thick with annoyance. I heard someone gasp. - Don't "dumbass" me, I was tripped and you saw it, so it's not my fault. In a sense, you were in my way actually. If I didn't trip, we would have directly bumped into eachother, so you might as well watch your own way to avoid such consequences. I didn't, because I was trying to forget about all the torturing I get from you guys! - I dramatically pointed at the people present (straight at the vixen mentioned above, by accident). - So what if I'm a nerd? Can't you all just leave me alone? Can't everyone just be a little nicer for once? You too, Barney the dinosaur. I already had a shit day, and you keep testing my patience. I've had enough. I'm sick and tired of all this mockery and humiliation.

During my monologue, my voice got gradually louder as more and more people joined in to listen. By the end, everyone was shocked and borderline afraid. They might've thought I have gone crazy, which was actually not far from the truth. Fox Girl was recording with her phone.

- Savage AF - she mumbled under her breath.

Otherwise, they were all silent, waiting for the dino girl's response who just got burned.

She, on the other hand, didn't seem pissed, or offended at the slightest. Mildly impressed, she gave me an amused, sarcastic smirk.

- Can I go now, then?

In my heated speech I didn't realize I was still physically standing in her way.

A few people broke into a chuckle.

Regret and shame suddenly came back like old friends, and I wasn't so courageous anymore when I stepped away from her and nodded.

The bell rang, the crowd slowly dissolved, and I tried my best to proccess what had just happened. I sighed. In any case, everyone's gonna be talking about this for a good while now. Great job, (Y/N), for making a fool of yourself.

At least I didn't get beaten up.

Rouxls Kaard

First day at the castle.

I ran back and forth on the maze-like corridors, went up some stairs, then down some stairs, in a desperate attempt to find the shop, only to be greeted by the same godforsaken floor for the third time now. I swear this place is a bloody labyrinth.

Originally, I took the stairs because exercise is supposed to be healthy, so why not? I was quick to regret my decision however, after half an hour of roaming the halls like a lost spirit being chased. Well, at least I get to know the place better. Hi, place.

Why am I here you ask? I was hired as a maid. The guards are probably too lazy to clean the dusty, old castle, so they needed someone. It pays great too, although it's sure as hell won't be an easy job. Oh, and I was given a nice little place on the bottom floor so I won't have to walk to work everyday. I will be AT work, constantly. I moved in yesterday.

At last I finally found the top floor, wheezing a lot and drenched in sweat. God. Darn. It. In my pretty, and pretty wrinkled, black and white maid dress and a colourful feather broom in hand, I must've been a very, very interesting sight. Anyway, I'm here now. Hallelujah.

I was facing two doors; one took the shape of a spade, the other was the door of a fancy-looking shop. This is it; the Rudinns told me that's where I can meet him.

I turned the doorknob, and the entrance opened. The inside of the shop was entirely blue... (And not very organized.) Midnight blue walls, navy blue counter, a shelf full of pretty cyan bottles, a stone blue axe in a carton box, indigo books on an oxford blue chest of drawers and a mason jar full of... worms. Weird flex, but okay. A tiny silver bell chimed above me, notifying the duke (who almost completely blended in with his blueness like a chameleon) of my arrival.

He, who stood behind the counter and with his back to me, turned around, his shiny white hair following in slow-motion. Woah.

The very first thing he did was to eye me thoroughly. A little too thoroughly. Yeah, I'm used to that...

You see, somehow, I don't know why, everyone in the Dark World finds my body type absolutely attractive, all the males I've met here so far said so; I got told several times that I was a "ten", directly or indirectly, and got flirted with occassionally. I politely turn these people down most of the time, but if I see some potential between us, we agree to go on a date. That's how I got four exes so far. Relationships don't always work out, y'know.

The Duke seemed to like what he saw, since he spaced out on me a little. It started getting awkward, so I coughed; he looked at me in the eye, his cheeks flushed turquoise upon the realization of what he just did.

- Ah! Um... I suppose thou art (Y/N).

What a weird accent. Shakespearean? Ah, who am I to judge.

- Yes. And you're Rouxls Kaard, I assume - I smiled at him. He seemed very ashamed of himself, I really can't be mad. - It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.

- Ahem, indeed... it's a pleasure... - He holds out his hand and I shake it. I continue to smile while he's still pretty much like a deer in the headlights.

Looks like my new boss is either a perv or a cutie. We'll have to see about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 1.3K 45
(Y/n) was born and raised in the dark world. Though she never really met her parents and was raised by basically everyone in the card castle to becom...
19.6K 555 13
DONT READ THIS 🙏🙏🙏🙏
723 19 10
If you haven't read the first meme filled book, you should. A lot of stuff gets explained here.Memes are still present but the tone shifts to somethi...
7.7K 142 17
Just a simple Kris X Reader. Again my first time doing this, so please correct me for any spelling errors, etc. In this timeline, Kris is a male, whi...