Two Sided

By taekook-trasheu

•|Complete- Fully Revised|• "Is that your phone in your pants or are you excited to see me, hyung?" "Pistol... More

Chpt 1
Info for you
Chpt 2
Chpt 3
Chpt 4
Chpt 5
Chpt 7
Chpt 8
Chpt 9
Chpt 10
Chpt 11
Chapter 12
Chpt 13
Chpt 14
Chpt 15
Chpt 16
Chpt 17
Chpt 18
Chpt 19
Chpt 20
Chpt 21
Chpt 22
Chpt 23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpter 26
Chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
Chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt 34
Chpt 35
Chpt 36
Chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt 39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt 42
Inner World
chpt 43
Chpt 44
Chpt 45
Nothing really ends, Chpt 46
Epilogue
Special Hidden Chapter

Chpt 6

5K 237 70
By taekook-trasheu

•Revised•

Jungkook stood outside the building across from his house, the wind cutting his skin and leaving him freezing, making him regret his decision to listen to Yoongi, much instead preferring the warm shop. He thought that Namjoon wasn't going anywhere so why worry about seeing him so bad? He was much more interested in finding out if Yoongi was telling the truth about his beloved hyung.

Sighing shakily, Jungkook watched as Yoongi walked towards him, flicking his cigarette away, now dressed in a white dress shirt, black blazer, black pants, and a tie.

"Hey, Yoongi-hyung-"

"Just call me hyung for tonight, please," Yoongi said, adjusting his tie and grabbing onto Jungkook's arm. "Let's go."

Jungkook let the older drag him away from the building without much thought of the others feelings towards being handled without question. Which reminded him of what Taehyung usually did. Just grabbed him and lead him wherever he thought would be fun without telling Jungkook where they were going.

At the thought, he slightly missed Taehyung.

About how annoying he got.

How clingy he was.

How he looked at him with admiration when Jungkook should've been the one to look at him, the idol, like that. It made a million questions run through his head, ranging from why did Taehyung suddenly disappear on him so why did he involve himself with him in the first place.

More importantly...

Why the fuck am I worrying so much? I don't care. Taehyung....Taehyung is an idol. He probably got bored of me, anyone would. Especially since I pushed him around and was rude...honestly, it was my nerves acting the way they did. Anyone would be nervous having their icon hanging around them like some kind of necklace.

"I've..been meaning to ask," Jungkook suddenly spoke as they walked past people, coming to a busy street. "Has Taehyung been busy lately?"

Yoongi snickered and tightened his grip on Jungkook. "Finally worrying about your precious idol?"

"N-no. He just- it's weird when he goes longer than two days without posting something and he hasn't bugged the coffee shop at all..."

Jungkook could see bright neon lights ahead of them, people waiting in the cold in a line, a tall, buff guy standing near the door.

"Why does it matter to you?" Yoongi questioned as he continued to lead the other. "I thought he annoyed you."

"I-I'm just curious-"

"For someone who claimed to hate him being stuck to you, you sure seem worried rather than relieved. I'm not dumb, kid."

"What are you talking about?"

"Anyone could see it. I don't blame you, though. Anyone would feel the same after meeting their idol, icon and role model. But don't get involved with him much further unless he approaches you. Live your lives separately while you can."

What the hell is he talking about?! "What-"

"Like I said. I'm not dumb. Keep acting how you act towards him. Push him away. Because the moment you get attached you'll be like all the others. Confused and mentally, sometimes physically, fucked." Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "Your life will turn down a path you never would've dreamed or imagined."

Jungkook was about to question him further when they came to a harsh stop, now standing in front of the bouncer. Yoongi stared at the tall man before the man looked over the two, nodding and opening the door.

Now, this wasn't the first for Jungkook. He wasn't as innocent as a lot of people thought. He had gone to parties, experimented with things, had drinks, done the rebellious things teenagers do. And he was also no stranger to sex so seeing the women grinding their bodies up and down poles wasn't something he was shocked by.

He had only gone to the Red Line twice before but it wasn't somewhere you could quickly get in. It was more of an invite-only place and if you weren't invited, you'd have to wait outside in the line and hope to get accepted in. Which is why Jungkook was wondering how Yoongi was able to get in with just a simple body check.

As they walked through the crowded dance floor, Jungkook heard shouting, looking over to see a young man with pink hair laughing with a group of other people, but Jungkook wasn't able to pay attention to their provocative behavior because he was jerked to the left, looking in front of him to see a flight of stairs that curled to the second floor.

Once at the top, Yoongi let Jungkook enter first. He stepped past the red rope, seeing other men and women dressed neatly in suits and dresses, some girls that hung around the men wore clubbing outfits but still managed to look classy rather than cheap. He felt overwhelmed and definitely underdressed as some people stared at him, whispering to one another.

"Don't mind them," Yoongi's voice broke through, hands in his pockets as he walked over to the opposite side to a railing, leaning against it with his hip, eyes staring out beneath them at the section away from the dance floor.

The section with circular booths that made a half circle around a table that was attached to a pole, having both male and female dancers working to earn their money. Doing things like dancing on the pole, showing how flexible they were to grinding roughly against the crotches of men.

Seeing the men move their bodies...intrigued Jungkook. He was forced to see woman do this by his friends and, without question, he felt nothing. But with these handsome, sweaty men? I'm definitely gay. Not like I needed confirmation. Slow, sexy music was playing in this section, which was separated from the other by a big, beautiful blue and purple neon bar.

The dancers and strippers in this section were utterly different from the ones on the other side, not dancing dirty or filthy. They moved their bodies and hips like it was art, swaying gracefully, doing splits softly rather than with jerky movements and, for a moment, Jungkook wanted to get a closer look.

Yoongo grinned as Jungkook got closer to him, finally spotting the one person he was looking for.

There.

Yoongi looked at Jungkook, taking out his lighter and flipping it in his hand, his eyes pointing to the figure on the bigger stage which was surrounded by a half circle couch which seated many older, very well groomed and good looking men. Jungkook followed his gaze and his mouth went dry, eyes widening and cheeks going a bright red.

There on the stage was the hyung who took care of him, wearing tight black pants, a very loose fitted dress shirt and a white cloth wrapped around his neck which was glistening in sweat, indicating he had been dancing for a while. Another hint that he was doing it for some time was the blazer thrown to the side of the stage. Jin's movements were soft yet hard, very sexy, and his facial expressions were priceless. He knew he was good at what he was doing. He knew he wasn't the bitch when he was on stage. The men watching him were the bitches.

Jin rolled his hips, flipping his faded pink hair while he licked those red plump lips, legs buckling underneath him and allowing him to drop it low, his ass poking out as he slowly rose back up, lips parted, eyes narrowed and being glued to one male, signaling him out and earning envious glares.

Jin quickly spun around, running his hand through his hair, getting on all fours and crawling the rest of the way, bringing his face close to the male lower than him, sitting on the couch. The man reached out and grabbed the white cloth, making Jin lower himself and lay on his back, one hand gripping his own shirt while the other let his fingers trail over his lips, crawling down his body seductively before reaching his crotch, biting his lip while slowly thrusting the air.

The man whistled as Jin sat up, striding over to the opposite side, removing the dress shirt and unzipping his pants, revealing his tight black boxers that held him well. He slipped his hand beneath his pants, acting like he was touching himself as some very....explicit lyrics were said through the music.

Jungkook quickly looked away, hand coming to cover his mouth which was still gaped in shock, cheeks a burning hot red, so hot it could out heat the sun. What the hell did he witness?! Jin was here, dancing for men twice his age, not studying in the first place? Jin probably told the truth about having a sugar daddy. It was probably one of the men down there watching him- wait.

Jungkook glanced back for a few seconds before looking away, feeling slight trust break off. Was...Jin ever going to school? Of course he was. Jungkook has dropped him off multiple times and had walked him home.

Did he...drop out to make more money?

"Surprised much?"

Jungkook gulped and closed his mouth, wiping it before nodding, eyes still wide with shock. Yoongi chuckled, checking his watch. "I've known your precious hyung for some time now. He knows that I know who he is. The notorious SJ is none other than your precious Kim Seokjin."

"Why...didn't he just tell me?"

Yoongi walked past Jungkook, stopping as their shoulders touched. "Being gay is shameful and looked down on enough. How do you think he feels about telling you? Probably scared of judgment, don't you agree?.... Aaaaahhhh. I need to tend to some things. Stay up here. There's a mini bar to the right. If anyone gives you shit, say you're Suga's guest. I need to get to work- oh." He placed a hand on Jungkook's lower back. "If a man approaches you by the name Hoseok, please don't freak out."

With that the blonde was out of sight in minutes, leaving a confused bunny standing there, trying his hardest not to look back at his hyung, scared to see anything else mentally scarring. He waddled over to the bar, sitting on a stool while hanging his head low, wanting to hit it against the counter hard.

"What can I get for you, sir- are you in the right place? This is a formal dressing-"

"I'm with Suga. Just give me something cheap," Jungkook muttered, placing his face in his hands, trying to get the image of Jin out of his head. Part of him was disgusted but not at the fact that Jin did what he did, no, but because he watched him do it. He grabbed the glass set in front of him, chugging it down fast, making an unpleasant face due to the burn in his throat.

What was happening with his life? First, he met the idol of his dreams, someone who helped him through many mental hardships, then that idol tried befriending him, said idol became a stalker, left his life then he found out about Jin's true nature during the night.

Is this why he wanted the morning shift? He probably gets more customers here at night than he would ever get at the coffee house.. Jungkook looked to his right, surprised to see a smiling man walking towards him.

He played it off like he didn't see him, sighing and turning to his empty glass, feeling a hand tap his shoulder before planting itself there. A sweet voice broke through the quiet music, making him look up at the guy. "May I have this seat?"

Jungkook nodded, shrugging the guy off. He was hoping this guy wouldn't bother him, really not in the mood to deal with anyone. He was more at a loss of words for what he thought about Jin's nighttime occupation. He was disgusted but he was...surprised. Definitely surprised. Maybe being surprised was more of an understatement.

Jungkook looked to his side to see the male in a suit sitting quietly, pulling out a pocket watch, clicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth. He turned to Jungkook and jumped, not expecting the younger to be staring at him. "I'm sorry if I weird you out but..are you Jungkook?"

Jungkook stiffened, unsure how to answer. Did he tell the man he was or just ignore him and walk away? He always learned not to associate with strangers who approached him but....this man seemed, i don't know, somewhat trustworthy- idiot, Yoongi said if it's Hoseok then to be okay. Ask who he is.

"Yes."

He smiled, sighing in relief. "Thank God..." He reached into his inner pocket, pulling out a card with his name, number, and address, facing towards the bar instead of Jungkook. "Im Jung Hoseok. A manager who works under BigHit entertainment." He cleared his throat, leaning to the side closer to Jungkook, speaking quietly.

"I can tell that I'm worrying you or freaking you out but hear me out. I'm here to help you. And I advise you to take what I say into heavy consideration."

Jungkook just nodded as he watched other stand from his seat, gesturing for him to follow. He stood from his spot and walked to the railing near the stairs that led back down to the first floor. Hoseok placed one hand in his pocket, giving off a strong and dominant aura as he looked over the people beneath them dancing. His face didn't seem as sweet and was set in a stern, serious scowl.

The expression scared Jungkook. He felt...unsafe. He cleared his throat and and took a step back. "M...maybe on second thought, I'm not Jungkook-"

Jungkook whimpered as his back touched the wall, the male getting closer and whispering in his ear. "Don't be a brat and listen to me, kid... I'm putting my life on the line trying to help you out here so just listen to me before walking off."

He looked around and let go of his arm, placing the card in Jungkook's hand. "Stay away from anyone related to BigHit. It'll be the best advice anyone'll give ya. Stay away from Park Jimin. And do not go by Kim Taehyung. Don't go near him and don't even think about looking his way. Avoid him. Like he's been doing. Please..."

The man pulled away entirely, scanning the crowd of wealthy men and women on their floor before his eyes widened and he growled.

Before Jungkook could respond hands grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, lips smashing against his in a surprise and utterly rude kiss, making Jungkook not only infuriated but disgusted.

He shoved the man off and wiped his mouth, grabbing his shirt and pulling him roughly. "I don't know where you learned about sexual harassment being okay but don't fucking-"

He stopped when he followed his eyes, seeing two Idols and a close friend of his enter their area. He froze, gulping at seeing one particularly well-dressed man.

Taehyung.

Taehyung's blonde hair shined in the dimmed light, his skin looking slightly paler than usual, eyes brighter due to the contact lens that he wore. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off of him. He was mesmerized by such beauty on a guy. How could someone possibly look like they were sculpted to perfection? More importantly how and why was it even legal to walk around like that without at least being fined for distracting people?

"Sorry, their eyes looked over here, I had to blend us into the crowd. As much as I would love to stay and chat and explain more to you, I can't," the man whispered, now looking at his watch. "I need to go. My meeting is starting earlier than I thought. Please, get out of here and go back home. Let Yoongi take you. And if possible, try to have minimal contact as possible. Please wait outside."

"But he's always around me, how do I do that??" Jungkook muttered, irritated by the kiss still. "Plus, it's too cold outside, I'll freeze to death if I go wait outside...." he trailed off as he noticed a man by Taehyung, a man all too familiar to him and one he was supposed to be meeting in a matter of hours.

Kim Namjoon sat next to Jimin, who was seated to Taehyung's right. He wore a grey pinstripe suit with a black long sleeve beneath but what really caught his attention was the new hair. Pink, purple and blonde. The last time Jungkook saw Namjoon was a week ago at the hospital and he still had pink hair that matched Jin's. And now he had crazy hair? To say he was beyond confused was an understatement.

"Hoseok."

They turned to see Yoongi quickly approaching them, ducking his head and hiding from the group, dressed entirely different. Jungkook's eyes roamed over the bag Yoongi was now holding, seeing part of his suit hanging out of the part that was unzipped. What was weird was Yoongi's hair...it seemed longer than it was only moments ago when they were together.

He wore a baggy green coat, a black shirt, and jeans that were faded at the knees. He looked at Jungkook before grinning. "You two met! Great. Just as planned. Not much of a talker, right?" Yoongi questioned, winking at Hoseok, who just smiled happily at the male. Yoongi looked over his shoulder at the men, nodding to himself as if he was confirming something.

"We need to get out. You gave him the card?"

"Yep. He has it now. I wasn't able to explain anything else to him, though, so you'll have to do that. But you should head out now. Where's your mess?"

"In the bathroom downstairs. Fourth stall that's locked."

Hoseok nodded and patted Jungkook's shoulder. "It wasn't nice meeting you. Hopefully next time we can act like it's our first so it will be nice, right? Now you two need to leave. They have Jaebum with them." Hoseok quickly walked away, leaving a speechless Jungkook and a humming Yoongi, who nudged Jungkook.

"Ask all the questions you want when we are out of here. Until then, I don't want you questioning anything I do, say or tell you to do. And if you do I'll knock you out and leave your ass in the alley and if you don't think I mean it, go ahead and try me," he stated, pulling out a big black sweater and a white mask, shaving it towards him. "Put this on and stare at the ground. Don't look up."

Jungkook opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it as Yoongi pointed a finger at him. Jungkook did as he was told, nodding his head, pulling the sweater over his head, pulling the hood up to cover most of his face before placing the mask on. He wanted to know why he was being forced to wear this but he decided it would be safer for him if he just asked Yoongi when they were out of there.

Yoongi handed him the black bag, making him hold it, before grabbing his wrist and pulling him towards the stairs that led back down to where they came from.

"Oi! Min!"

The blonde came to a sudden halt and cursed under his breath. Jungkook tilted his head to look, but the hand on his tightened painfully. "Stay looking down," Yoongi whispered through his teeth before he looked up at them turning their direction towards the group of men.

Yoongi stopped when he was right in front of them, nodding to them. "You losers have no life," Yoongi sighed, shaking his head.

"Wasn't expecting to see you tonight," Jimin stated with a bubbly smile towards the other.

They all looked at him before Taehyung stiffened. "What are you doing here?"

"I have some things I need to take care of before I'm allowed to work," he said, hand tightening around Jungkook. "What are you guys doing here? Trying to enjoy the night?"

"Pft," Jimin snorted, covering his mouth. "No. Taehyung has another task to do tonight. Big old number five!"

"95th one already? Did you end that other one already?" Yoongi asked, acting shocked. But he wasn't. Oh, he wasn't at all because Taehyung never finished the one he was just on, which confirmed to Yoongi that Namjoon really did agree to take it on for Taehyung. You're all sick fucks...

"I wish I was as good as Tae," Jimin whined before pointing to Joon. "Oh! RM, tell Suga the news!"

Namjoon looked over at them and tilted his head to the side to study them before smiling at Jimin, giving Yoongi a slight glare. "They've finally assigned me a task," he said with no emotion in his voice, eyes staring into Yoongi's and looking dead. "I'm meeting them in an hour..."

We're suppose to meet in an hour....

"Wow. Hopefully, you don't get your ass kicked. Maybe you'll be able to beat your record with timing. Good for you." Yoongi replied. "I finished my own task five minutes ago."

"That explains why your hair is down," Taehyung said, staring at Jungkook's figure. "It's a stupid idea, you know. Walking around with your hair down like that. You know the rules-"

"Big whoop. Since when did I listen?" Yoongi asked, stepping to the side to distract Taehyung's gaze.

"What's with the mute next to you?" a new voice spoke up. To Yoongi's displeasure, it was Jaebum, his sharp features facing them now. "Is he drugged or something?"

"He's a friend I need to take home. I left him up here while I finished my job. He's nothing special. Got a bit drunk while waiting for me."

Jaebum stared at them with concentrated eyes before looking at Namjoon. "RM, kick that dancer off the stage. If he doesn't leave soon he'll empty everyone's pockets."

Namjoon hesitated before sighing. "Why can't Taehyung or Jimin go do it.? I do it every week."

"Don't argue with me and just go do it. Since you do it all the time you should be used to it, right?"

Every week? Jungkook questioned to himself. What the fuck did he mean every week? So, has Namjoon known all this time?! Was that why they hated each other?! Was it similar to the situation with Yoongi and Jin? Jin hated them because they knew?

Namjoon stood up and made his way downstairs. Yoongi's eyes followed him before glancing at Jaebum who was still studying Jungkook. "Jaebum, I have a question," he asked, letting go of Jungkook and wrapping one arm around his shoulders, pulling him close. "How do you decide who gets, ya know, fucked over. I remember it was strictly bad men and woman. Mainly in politics. How did innocent ones get involved? The one I just took care of was some poor girl that had no tying in with that kind of stuff."

Jaebum gave him an uncertain look and Yoongi stared back at him. "I'm only asking you because your company is in charge of it. I was reading through the contracts that they are going to make us sign when we renew them. It doesn't state that we are going to exclude anyone who hasn't done anything."

Jaebum scoffed and took a sip of wine, licking his lips, one leg crossing over his knee. "Everyone we set a marker on is more beneficial to BigHit dead. Some might call it bad business working. Everyone thinks JYP and BigHit are against each other but, in all honesty, we're learning after them. Their methods are keeping their idols, artists, and actors under wraps. Ours are going off doing whatever they want so the head's idea was 'hey. How about we recommend those that are innocent too if they're beneficial in a way so we can become closer and earn our rights to do what they're doing, too!' He's crazy. I don't wanna get my hands dirty the way you guys do. It's disgusting."

"And why's that? You act like you aren't Kim's personal Hitman," Taehyung scoffed, sitting back.

Jaebum stared him down before leaning forward, planting both feet on the ground, setting the glass on the small round table in front of them. "Being an idol shouldn't interfere with people's lives negatively. People didn't train and work hard to become some kind of hitman. I'm not an idol anymore, I kill because it's my job when required. I'll quit as soon as my contract expires, unlike a certain Kim we all know, isn't that right?" he asked Taehyung, who balled his hands into fists, jaw clenching.

Jungkook's mind was a boggled mess at this. What. The. Fuck. Were they talking about? Markers? Hits? Tasks? Disgusting ways? Earning rights? Innocent people? Jungkook stiffened and tried to press more into Yoongi's side, signaling how uncomfortable he was.

Yoongi got the message.

The more questions that were answered the better for him, the better, though. Especially with Jungkook there.

He squeezed Jungkook and used his free hand to flick some hair from his face. "You know," he started, "Jaebum does have a point... I've always wondered why you didn't just leave after your first three years. You've been adding three years to your contract since you were 15....I'm curious if you're going to add three more years after your contract expires in four months."

Taehyung was silent as Jaebum smiled against his glass, turning to face Taehyung. "I wonder the same. You're very famous in the Idol community when it comes to what you do. You're lucky everyone is sworn to an oath before joining... Then again...you probably haven't told anyone, right? Who would if their Grandma was on their on kill count? You can't care about anyone. Everyone knows that. Not the tasks that are handed to you, not your friends, not the people you're forced to get close to-"

"And definitely not that cute bunny fan of yours you had to get rid of," Yoongi finished, smirking.

It felt like their entire surrounding became mute, no noise being able to break through the tension and, to Yoongi's immense gratification, Taehyung's entire demeanor changed. Rather than looking happy or playful, he looked dangerous, almost. The iris in his eyes getting lighter, the way his eyes were narrowed into a permanent glare, the aura that was coming off of him was anything but pleasant.

And, seeing as how Taehyung had switched entirely, he had succeeded. This is one I'll definitely have to report to Jonghyun.

"Would you look at that. I should be heading out. My friend is probably exhausted.." Yoongi faked a yawn, winking at Jaebum. "Have a fun night~"

Jaebum's cockiness seemed to fade as he realized he'd be left with an angered Taehyung and a speechless Jimin.

Yoongi hurried out of the building, dragging Jungkook behind him, who's jaw was hanging open at the hurtful things Yoongi had said. Once they were outside and in Yoongi's car, Jungkook threw off the mask and tossed the bag at Yoongi.

"What the fuck is your problem?! What did Taehyung ever do to you, huh? That was SO uncalled for, Yoongi! What the- you guys are all sick. I don't care what you guys were talking about in there and whatever Taehyung has done is terrible but you-"

"What? Me trying to get information out of Jaebum and Jaebum trying to get Taehyung to confess to being a sick fuck is worse than your precious idol-lover killing innocent people?" Yoongi growled, starting the car but just sitting there, eyes staring at Jungkook. "In case your walnut brain didn't comprehend what we were saying, I'll summarize it or you. The world's role model, Kim Taehyung, is a fucking monster that you don't want to get involved with because he'd trade in your life for his career in a matter of seconds. Why do you think he attached to you? Let me ask you that first. Why?"

Jungkookk gulped and played with his hands in his lap. He was never sure why Taehyung stuck to him, he never answered him when he asked. Maybe he was intrigued by the letter that he read? And from then on he found him and just wanted to become friends? Because of how genuine and sweet-

No... Jungkook was anything but sweet to Taehyung in their short time of knowing each other. Always calling the other names. Being rude and hurtful towards him and pushing him away. There was nothing likable, in Jungkook's opinion, about him. He was annoying to most of his hyungs and he was a brat to the ones that were considered his friends.

"i-I don't....he never told me. But-"

"Yeah, I know why he never told you. Because he's fucked in the brain and doesn't care about the effects on manipulating people. Whatever it takes to accomplish a task he'll do. Even if that means getting close to you to kill you."

"......i...I was his task, wasn't I?."

Yoongi leaned back in his seat, hands gripping the steering wheel even though they were still parked in the warm car. "I want to tell you but I'm under no authority to do so. It was Hobi's job to do so but they all came in too early." He looked at Jungkook. "I know you've been mind raped and things won't make sense immediately but forget about Taehyung. Forget you ever met him. Because if you keep worrying about him things won't end nice. Don't get attached to him like all the others did because he just used you."

"....Then why the hell are you bothering with me?" Jungkook whispered. "I only know you as the grumpy old man in the coffee shop. You never talked to me before I started talking to Taehyung. Are you...should I stay away from you, too? Because Hoseok said-"

"First, I'm not an old man, I'm 25. Secondly, Fuck what Hoseok told you. Love the guy, but don't listen to certain thing he says. Now, Listen. I wouldn't love anything more than to answer all your questions but I need to finish some work....I need you to do me a favor. Me and Hobi."

"..Hobi?"

Yoongi nodded. "The guy, Hoseok. Name's Hobi. or, at least that's what everyone calls him. Anyways...promise to do this favor and I'll gladly explain everything tomorrow night during your shift."

Jungkook sat there before pulling off the sweater, sighing. "Yeah..okay, whatever..."

"You heard RM- Namjoon, right? He was talking about meeting with you." Yoongi reached under his seat and placed a mini pistol in Jungkook's hand. His eyes widened and he retracted his hand, making Yoongi drop the gun.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! I'm not going to shoot him for no reason! He's my hyung and my closest friend! You have no right to call Taehyung a sick fuck when you're trying to get me to kill-"

"Oh, would you just shut the fuck up, oh my god," Yoongi groaned, picking up the gun and grabbing Jungkook's hand roughly. "I never fucking told you to shoot him. Let me finish what I was gonna say before you start spewing shit out of that mouth of yours." He took a few moments to calm down, really wanting to backhand the younger and leave him there for the others to just take care of.

But...

He did have a task to complete. One entirely different than the others.

"What I was going to say is that I need you to take this gun. Now, repeat after me-"

"No, you're crazy-"

"I swear to God Jungkook, I'm about to fucking pistol whip you," Yoongi growled, raising the gun. Jungkook shut his mouth and sat up straight as Yoongi continued. "Now. Repeat after me. I will take the gun."

"I will take the gun."

"And I will not expose myself for having the gun."

"I will only use the gun if I am forced to do so."

"I'll keep my guard up and stay cautious."

"I'll stay safe and won't expose Yoongi."

"And, under no circumstances will I ask Namjoon questions."

"......Under no circumstances will I ask Namjoon questions."

Yoongi patted Jungkook's shoulder and pulled away. "That's a good boy. I'll drop you off at the place you guys are meeting. I better see you at your shift tomorrow-"

"I'm confused...you asked me to do a favor but-"

Yoongi stared at the steering wheel. "Confirmation of something that I need. I need you to ask Namjoon one question. Just one. No others."

"What question?"

"About the night he went missing. Because, for Hoseok and I, his answer will answer most questions you have for us. Because you'll know who you can and can't trust."

"I thought Joon couldn't remember anything from then..?"

"I guess you just need to find out."

"....You're practically telling me not associate with the people I've met in these past two weeks and to not trust them but how do I know i can trust you if I can't even be, well....relaxed in front of my best friend?"

Yoongi sat there for a moment to think before closing his eyes and leaning his head back against the head rest, a soft smile spreading to his face. "i guess that's all up to you who you can and can't trust in the end. You decide on whether you want to believe me and trust me or leave things the same. If you trust me and the people i tel you, you'll live happily in the end. If you follow others, become attached, it's your demise. It's your fate, not mine."

"One last question." Jungkook put the gun in his pants, adjust his shirt to cover it up as he faced Yoongi. "Why are you and Hoseok-hyung looking out for me?"

".....I've known Jin for years now. And from sitting in that coffee house drinking his shit coffee, I've noticed from afar that you're one of those innocent people that shouldn't be involved with an Idol's work and second life. It's unfair." Yoongi looked at Jungkook and smiled a nice gummy smile. "I guess, without even knowing it or knowing you, you somehow grew on me. Reminded me when I was younger, ya know?"

"Thanks, I guess. for, ya know. helping or whatever," Jungkook mumbled, still unsure if he should listen to Yoongi but feeling warm from his words. he didn't have a reason not to trust or believe Yoongi. He was right about Jin. Then he showed Jungkook Namjoon and Taehyung's true colors, even though he wasn't sure what exactly they were.

"No problem Kid. Just don't get yourself killed through all of this or else my efforts will be wasted." Yoongi patted his back. "Survive these next four months."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 40.1K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
573K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...