My King โ†ก British Royal Family

By ThelovelyAngels

My King A heartbroken British princess catches the attention of the King of Norland during his state visit to... More

My King
Photos
Prologue : Briefly, The Beginning
Chapter One : Welcome to the Palace
Chapter Two : Leave me alone, please
Chapter Three : Speak up Princess
Chapter Four : Hope At Wedding
Chapter Five : Royal Wedding Photos
Chapter Six : First Dance
Chapter Seven : It's A Date
Chapter Eight : Something New
Chapter Nine : Not A Goodbye But A Hello
Chapter Ten : Every Ending Is A Chance
Chapter Eleven : She Is Rare, She Is Real
Chapter Twelve : Your Future Queen
Chapter Thirteen : British Beauty
Chapter Fourteen : My Favorite Girl
Chapter Fifteen : The World Knows You're Mine
Chapter Sixteen : Losing A Daughter
Chapter Seventeen : Engagement Photos
Chapter Eighteen : Pre-Wedding Dinner
Chapter Nineteen : Wedding Of The Year
Chapter Twenty : Wedding Details
Chapter Twenty-One : Coronation Of Cรจline
Chapter Twenty-Two : Honeymooners
Chapter Twenty-Three : Sweden State Visit
Chapter Twenty-Four : Exhibition of Royal Wedding Gowns
Chapter Twenty-Five : A Birth & A Positive
Chapter Twenty-Six : Pregnancy Announcement
Chapter Twenty-Seven : Sussex Christening
Chapter Twenty-Eight : Gender Reveal
Chapter Twenty-Nine : Sweet Kicks & Lullabies
Chapter Thirty-One : Bring It On, Baby!
Chapter Thirty-Two : Royal Birth Announcement
Chapter Thirty-Three : New Year's Eve
Chapter Thirty-Four : Time Perception
Chapter Thirty-Five : Happy Birthday, Demarco
Chapter Thirty-Six : Happy Times
Chapter Thirty-Seven : Borduria State Visit
Chapter Thirty-Eight : Ellie's Wedding
Epilogue : Forever, The End
Where Are They Now?
Daniel & Celine

Chapter Thirty : Royal Baby Shower

11.5K 256 5
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Thirty | Royal Baby Shower

Being pregnant finally helped me
understand what my true relationship
was with my body - meaning that
is wasn't put on this earth to
look good in a swimsuit.

Inside Queen Cèline's idyllic baby shower

The Queen looked heavenly in white

Her Majesty Queen Cèline of Norland threw a beautiful baby shower for close friends and family as she prepares to welcome her first child with her husband, His Majesty King Demarco of Norland.

The 32-year-old Queen looked gorgeous in a white off-the-shoulder maxi dress by Self-Portrait as she posed next to a table adorned with flowers and set for more than 30 guests.

The Duchess of Cornwall, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duchess of Sussex, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, Zara Tindall, Autumn Phillips and Countess of Wessex and Sarah Ferguson were all present for the royal baby shower and even rumoured to be Godmother of the Norlandic heir, Ellie Goulding was present.

She was also pictured cradling her baby bump with the celebrity yoga specialist Claire Grieve, who captioned the snap on Instagram: "Such a beautiful day filled with love for my gorgeous bestie and mummy to be."

According to Hello magazine, naked cakes with white frosting were on the menu for the alfresco spread, which was held at an undisclosed location in Norland.

The King and Queen of Norland announced their exciting baby news back in June, when the Queen revealed her small bump while sitting on a beach in a bikini.

"Very happy to share that Demarco and I are expecting!! Lots of love, Cèline. Photo by hmkingdemarco," she wrote on Instagram.

She also recently thanked friends, family and fans for their well wishes when she turned 32 in October.

"Thank you to everyone for all the special birthday wishes! My heart feels full of warmth and love turning 32 today!" Queen Cèline said on her Instagram page.

"Being that it's such a milestone I can't help but look back, reflect and smile on all that life has brought me, whilst looking forward to the future and feeling as if life is just about to begin.. quite literally.

"I am so grateful for all the incredible moments I have lived so far but mostly for all the people that I've met who have touched my heart along the way and for love and joy in my life today with my beautiful family and friends."

The couple are due to welcome their first child in December.

-

After the baby shower, I gave the girls a tour of the palace. Then we did a little shopping and now we were having a late lunch at the palace.

"I love this place, the paparazzi is not as overwhelming as the ones in England." Kate said.

"I know, but sometimes they can be annoying but they're not as the ones in England." Beatrice said.

"Beatrice, when are you coming back? You practically moved here." Eugenie said.

"I love it here and I'll be back home soon." Beatrice said.

"Is it because of Ryanair?" Meghan asked.

"Meghan, you know the answer." Kate replied.

"So, what is this I hear about you and Harry moving to Frogmore cottage?" I asked.

"Despite what the blogs are saying, Harry wanted our daughter to have a normal life which includes having space to run around since Harry will never be king, we decided we don't need to be so uptight about everything and Frogmore is our favorite place so why not move there." Meghan answered, but I could've sworn I seen Kate roll her eyes.

Maybe, what the blogs are saying might have a little truth to them but I'm not getting involved since it's not my problem.

"Well, that's great." I said.

"Yeah, hopefully you and your little one come to visit by the time we move in." She said.

"Don't worry, I'll be there as soon as the doctor and Demarco let's me fly." I said, laughing.

"Lord knows that man is overprotective but in a good way." Eugenie said.

-

Demarco looks down at my blonde locks admiring his handy work as he ties the end of my hair with a hair tie.

"All done, my love." He says as as he happily turns me towards the mirror so I can check out my braid.

"Demarco, what is this?" I asked.

"You don't like it." He answered, pouting.

"First of all, don't pout and of course, I like it." I said kissing his cheek as a thank you.

Demarco has a smug look on his face.

"It's good practicing on you so when we have our little girl, she'll come to me to do her hair and not you." He said.

"Like that's ever gonna happen and when do we plan on having this little girl?" I said.

"I say maybe after this little one you're carrying turns one." He said.

"That sounds good to me." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

768K 11.1K 56
"If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love."- Princess Diana. What they say doesn't matter it's how you feel about that ot...
3.8K 119 15
People meet and fall in love all the time, but not everyone is a Princess of the United Kingdom and not everyone is a actor of said Princess favourit...
38.8K 938 18
Settling for a lonely life, Sibylla never thought she would overcome her fears of letting another man into her heart. Until she met him. Started | M...