Gravity Falls Wendy x Male! R...

By OtakuCris

Being the eldest of the Pines family may have its perks but also cons. (Y/N) is the disappointment child of t... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 12 - Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 19

12K 203 480
By OtakuCris

~Narrator's POV~

*Warning: Mentions of nonconsensual sex*

"Can we maybe talk in private?" Mila nods her head towards the spectators: Mabel, Dipper, Soos, and Stan. Stan was the only one who didn't try to hide behind the wall. He sat on the destroyed couch, watching you and Mila as if you guys were a drama, and was eating a bucket of vanilla ice cream.

Wendy looked like she was about to murder Mila; she had this Saiyan-like aura. It could be deadly so you decide it would be best to get Mila far away from here.

You give a nod, motioning for Mila to follow you. You take her to your bedroom and close the door. You take a seat on the bed and she takes a seat right next to you, making you scoot to the right. At this, her face falls a little bit.

"Why'd you break up with me?"

"I didn't. There's your answer. Now, leave Gravity Falls," your face hardens.

"Ahh, there it is. I really missed this dry and sarcastic side to you," Mila replies. "I was starting to think you went soft, but I'm glad to see you didn't. I came here 'cuz I, surprisingly, started to miss you by my side. We're the duo, and we've already been nominated as the top power couple. Doesn't that give you enough reason to stay with me?"

"Funny," you snort.

"Yep, I've always been quite the jokester... and looker." Mila moves closer to you, straddling your lap. "You know that," she whispers in your ear. Her warm breath against your ear sends shivers down your spine.

She licks your ear, making your breathing accelerate. You look at her and grab her face, kissing her hard. Mila tightly wraps her arms around your neck, pulling you two closer together. t some point, she slid her tongue in, and you lustfully accepted it. It was a lustful and needy kiss, no love. Both of you couldn't help it - you were two teenagers who had needs and hadn't seen each other in a very long time. Actually, only about a month and a half, but that was long for you.

The kiss didn't mean anything to you or her; it was based on want.

She bit your bottom lip, ending the kiss and slowly licking down the trail of your neck. She kissed it and sucked on one particular spot that made you groan. You involuntarily tilted your head for her to have better access to your neck. You let out breathy groans.

Mila grinds her hips and pushes you down on the bed. She begins to undo your belt buckle.

Before she could get that far, you stop her. She sighs and gets off you, straightening her clothes back up. "Are you sure? It could be just like last time," she says with a wink.

Her comment causes a wave of disgust to run through you. Your face hardens. "No."

"Cool," she smirks, observing her art on your neck. Bluish-purple bruises etched on your (S/C) skin. One of the hickies was extremely noticeable, but you made no effort to cover it up.

Was there any reason to hide it?

You did not think this through.

The door opens and you see Dipper come in. "Wendy doesn't want to work her shift at the Mystery Shack without you. She even denied the idea of me filling in for you..." Dipper sees the disheveled state of you. Your lips are a little swollen, your bottom lip is bleeding, your hair and clothes are a mess, your neck is a patch of purple and blue, and your belt is slightly undone. "Sorry, did I interrupt something?" He manages to squeak out.

"Nope, you're right on time," you state, rolling off the bed. You leave the room without saying anything else and not even acknowledging Mila.

Mila blows you a kiss, already knowing you're not even looking. She smirks and looks at Dipper, who's frowning. "Let your brother know he's one hell of a kisser. Also, that I'll be in Gravity Falls for a few weeks. My dad's here on a business trip." She walks out of the room, flaunting her hips.

*****

You have been working three days a week at the Mystery Shack. Stan had given you the job after seeing how much work has to be done. It's been busier than normal ever since Stan exposed Gideon of his lies.

The job was easy. You have to restock the shelves and help Wendy at the cashier, which was basically all the time since she was too lazy to move.

You walk into the gift shop, seeing Wendy working? This girl was actually working. She didn't look happy nor did she attempt to make conversation with the customers, but she was working.

"What's the occasion?" You ask her.

Wendy's mood immediately shifts. She straightens up and smiles, causing the customer to jump back in shock. Her smile falters as she observes the "art" on your neck. She scowls and takes the "welcome to Gravity Falls" mug the customer wanted to buy, placing it behind the register. "No," she dangles an inappropriate finger at the customer and points to the door. The customer leaves with his head bowed, not even understanding what he did to deserve this.

Wendy leans back in her seat, throwing her legs up on the register.

"Okay, now what was that whole scenario?" You ask.

"Okay, what is that?" Wendy mimics, crossing her arms and looking at you with a disappointing face.

You laugh, utterly confused. You hope she's joking; she's not even making sense right now. "It's a hickey. Well, actually, a few of them."

"Nice," she states sarcastically. "I cannot believe you're serious right now."

"Wendy, are you okay?" You sincerely ask her, touching her shoulder. "You're not really making sense."

"Oh my god," she sighs. "How do you not understand?!" Her face is red, but this time it's not out fo embarrassment - it's pure anger. "You are so clueless!" She stands up, about to walk out of the room, until you grab her hand.

She freezes at your action, waiting to hear what you have to say.

"Oh... this is a bad time, right?" Dipper interrupts your conflict.

"No, perfect timing," Wendy snatches her hand out of your grip. Your face falls at this, but you quickly cover it up with a straight face. She notices this and feels slightly guilty.

Wendy knows she shouldn't feel guilty. You know about her crush on you and still, decide to break her heart by making out with another girl. Wendy and you weren't together, but still. However, she did break up with Mila without your consent. You may still have feelings for her. She decides to ask Dipper about you and Mila's relationship later.

All Dipper came to do was deliver the news he got from Mila to (Y/N). Not about him being "one hell of a kisser" because that would be awkward. There was no way he was going to tell his brother that. Mila can tell him on her own. He had to deliver the news about her staying. This couldn't possibly be good.

"Mila's going to be staying for a couple of weeks because her dad's on a business trip here," Dipper states this very quickly, wanting to get out of this drama as soon as possible.

"What?!" You and Wendy shout simultaneously.

Dipper dashes out, not wanting to be involved in any of this.

"Dipper, wait! We have questions!" You and Wendy run after him, but he doesn't stop for any of you.

*****

It was surprising how there was no apology. A day was all everybody needed to calm down and relax. Everything went back to normal... almost back to normal. The only difference was Mila.

Nobody likes Mila, but they dealt with her for your sake. Not even Soos like Mila! And, he likes everyone!

Today, it was Mabel's turn to pick a movie. Everybody dreaded when it was her turn; she always chooses these cheesy tween romances and they were never good. She chooses "Dream Boy High," making all of you groan. Her taste in movies suck, but nobody was going to tell her that to her face.

You sit on the couch next to Dipper who's paying no mind to the movie. He's looking through the journal, planning out his day for tomorrow. Wendy goes to sit next to you, but Mila pushes her to get ahead. She sits half on the couch and half on your lap. Mila smirks at Wendy and makes sure only she notices.

You give Wendy an apologetic smile, but it falters when Mila puts her hand on your arm. Wendy just rolls her eyes and sits next to Mila, making sure to put at least five inches of distance between her.

Nobody except Mabel is actually paying attention to the movie. It's so boring that any distraction would be good which is why when you see Mila on her phone, you sneak a peek at it.

You see that her dad's messaged her, but the thing that catches your eye is the text he's sent her. The text says "Great job, sweetie. Your plan worked. Charles survived and is in recovery. By the way, did you tell (Y/N)?"

First of all, who is Charles, and how did Mila even help him? They must've been desperate if they went along with her plan. Secondly, what did she need to tell you? It must be important if her father knows about it.

"Who is this Charles guy? Did you bribe him to play along with your little act? And, what is so important that you came all this way to tell me?" You ask.

Mila immediately turns off her phone, putting it into her pocket. By this, you know that she's hiding something. "You really need to stop doing things without people's consent. This could've been a private conversation, y'know? You're just lucky it wasn't." She teases.

"I could say the same about you, regarding consent."

Wendy and Dipper are no longer paying mind to the tv. Their attention is on you and Mila. Mabel, however, is glued to the show. It's "Dream Boy High," so it's not likely she's going to be distracted by anything.

For the first time since she's got here, Mila shows a glimmer of frustration, but she quickly covers it up with a soft smile. "You know it was an accident; I've told you this about a thousand times. I thought we were over this."

You decide it would be best to say nothing for now.

"Okay, I'm sorry for the thousandth time." Mila rubs your shoulder. "You know it was a mistake, a very bad one." She continues, not wanting you to give her the silent treatment. "(Y/N), don't let this one thing in the past ruin our relationship," she pleads.

You leave the room, flipping her the bird. She was always annoying, but never this annoying.

Mila rolls her eyes and goes to follow you until she's pulled back by Wendy - Wendy's tugging the back of her blue dress. Wendy stops tugging before Mila is able to grab her hand and push her away.

"I think you have to understand you're not dating (Y/N) anymore. He doesn't want you. How much more clear can he be?" Wendy harshly asks Mila. She just wants Mila to leave and everything to go back to normal. She can't even talk or go near you without Mila on your hip. And, it's not like you want Mila there. Wendy knows how one-sided this relationship really is, or maybe ex-relationship since you're not even dating Mila. Mila either believes she's still dating you or actually thinks she has a chance of getting you back. Wendy's not going to stand by and watch this happen.

Mila looks Wendy up and down and scoffs. She smirks and walks until she's face to face with Wendy. "I don't see these marks on you," she says, pushing her hair to the side to show off the hickeys she wears with pride. She smiles at the jealousy present on Wendy's face. "Y'know, before I got here I was scared of (Y/N) finding somebody. Somebody who's more attractive, has a better personality, is a much better kisser... Looks like I don't have to worry about that anymore; I have no competition."

Mila leaves to accomplish her last mission: to find (Y/N) and tell him the one thing that will forever change his life. Her father would kill her if he finds out she didn't do what was asked of her. She only came to Gravity Falls for this reason; it was a mission she'd definitely fulfill.

This was Dipper's chance to finally console Wendy and to hopefully change the way she sees him. He knew he was very mature for a twelve-year-old, so hopefully, she would see this and view him differently.

"Umm... don't worry. You're competition," Dipper states. "Sorry, that sounded better in my head. I'm not too good at comforting."

Wendy no longer looks mad. If she still is, she's doing a great job of hiding it.

Wendy laughs. "Dipper, I'm fine. I took none of it to heart. Mila's a bitch."

Dipper looks down to see Wendy's hand is free. He stares at it, debating whether it would be okay if he took it in his own. Unfortunately, he takes too long deciding, and Wendy catches his gaze. Dipper blushes and shifts from one foot to the other in embarrassment.

Sensing his discomfort, Wendy decides to speak. She's a nice person after all; she's not just going to embarrass him for no reason. "Hey, do you know what (Y/N) was talking about?"

Dipper looks up. "What do you mean?"

"What he was mad at Mila for. Come on. It was obvious how mad he was at her even though he tried not to make it a big deal."

"Honestly, I don't know much. I know I'm his brother and all, and we're supposed to be close, but when we were younger he never told me and Mabel a lot of things. We're a lot closer now, but he still hides a lot from us." Dipper frowns.

"So, you don't know anything?" Wendy asks.

"Well, I did come to some conclusion. I really think you should ask (Y/N) yourself though. It'd be an invasion of privacy if I did," Dipper states.

"Fine," Wendy says, disappointed that she'd have to go ask you a personal question with Mila most likely at your side. It was annoying how Mila was always right next to you. It was like Mila was trying to prevent Wendy from talking or spending any alone time with you. Wait? That's exactly what this bitch was trying to do.

Wendy was so going to kick her out of here.

*****

"(Y/N)!" Mila runs outside to catch up to you.

"Mila, don't you see how much worse you're making things here? Nobody here likes you, and you know that. I especially don't like the way you're treating Wendy, acting like she's not even there. Stop acting like a jealous brat; we're not dating and we're definitely not getting back together," you say, tired of her insistence on your relationship.

Mila sighs and, surprisingly, is serious. "Listen, I came to Gravity Falls to tell you one thing. I don't care what your answer is; it doesn't matter to me." She takes a deep breath. "I'm pregnant and you're the father."

The world around you shatters; it's like nothing around you matters anymore. A few weeks ago, you were worried about a man's sandwich falling to the floor and dying right in front of your eyes. Now, you had a baby to worry about. Most importantly, a baby with someone you despise.

You start to feel warm; both your hands and eyes are starting to burn. Yep, it's happening once again. Your stupid ability, whatever it is, is acting up.

You look down and cover your face, blaming this behavior of yours on the news you just received. If Mila found out about this she would go crazy.

You peek through the small holes between your fingers to see the grass going gray. Yep, you're definitely going crazy. It's just worry clouding your vision.

Mila watches you. "(Y/N), are you okay?" She gets closer to you, but you step back.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just need some time," you blame it on this baby news again.

You take a few deep breaths to calm your nerves, and you feel the burn dissipate. That's better.

As soon as the pain goes away, you look up and ask, "Is your dad coming to pick you up?"

Mila frowns. "He just arrived." She points to the black limousine parked near the shack.

"Okay, I'll call you then," you sigh and leave to go meet with the others.

Mila watches you depart. She then walks over to where you were standing before and crouches down. The grass is gray just as she expected. Grass that went from green to gray all because of you.

She touches the patch of lifeless, gray grass. She breaks off some of it from the ground, rubbing it between her fingers. The grass quickly disintegrates, leaving behind ashes.

Mila smirks.

She grabs some of the dead grass, placing the strands in a Ziploc bag. She seals the plastic bag and puts it in her purse. She'd definitely need this for later.

Mila heads into the back seat of the limo where she meets a dark-haired man in a black suit. His eyes are gentle, but the icy-blue color makes him seem terrifying. His dark hair is slicked back and his attire makes it seem like he just came out of an important meeting.

The man reaches over to close the door for her and then sits back in his seat. "Did you tell him?"

"Of course, father. It was a simple task after all. He took in the news like the bait he is and believed it all," Mila answers. "I can't believe he thought I'd be stupid enough to get pregnant, and with him as the father? No, definitely not."

"Good, I knew I could count on you. Remember, this is all for a good cause."

"I know, father." Mila leans against the window with a frown, chewing her nails.

Wow, it's been long since I updated. Sorry about that. I had writer's block for a while and needed a break from writing, but now I'm back and refreshed. Chapters for this story will continue to be posted at least once a month. However, now that I'm on winter break for college I'll be able to post a little more. Hopefully, I'll get in a few more chapters before the break is over. Thanks to all of you for the support! You guys don't know how much I appreciate it. <3

Also, I started writing an RWBY story! I love the animation (if you haven't watched it, you should) by Roosterteeth. The story is going to be a Yang x male! reader. I already finished the prologue and first chapter, so it'll be posted by either later tonight or tomorrow.

Now, for the Gravity Falls story, I'll be making it more mature and have a few serious issues. I believe nonconsensual sex is one of the most serious things I've written on here. If you already read the chapter, then you have probably guessed by now that the main character/reader has gone through this. Next chapter will have more of it explained. Sorry if you're uncomfortable with this topic; I wanted to add it since, in a lot of stories I've read about nonconsensual sex, I've always heard of females being the victims. Yes, most of the time it's females, but it can happen to males too even in a male/female relationship. If you have been involved in nonconsensual sex, please do not keep it to yourself; call the police and get some professional help.

Sorry for the long rant. Please comment ( I love feedback) on mistakes, how the story is so far, etc.

I love you if you read this far <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 802 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
475K 9.8K 48
You're a girl who lives and works at the Mystery Shack after you're whole family mysteriously disappears and Stan Pines takes you under his wing. One...
160 2 5
The Pines twins have their road trip to check out a prospective university interrupted by a snowstorm. Forced to spend the weekend together in a town...
104K 3K 26
It's been four years and Dipper Pines still haven't been found. Everyone believe that he got lost in the forest and die. Now Mabel is back in Gravity...