What If...

By LeoMorrigan

What if Ginny went with them on their hunt for horcroxes? This story follows Ginny and what it would've been... More

Adventure or suicede mission
Night time secrets
We plan to break into the MINISTRY OF MAGIC
We are in
A/N
Ron got Splinched.
The Horcrux.
A/N
Occulemency
Ron's departure
A/N
Our Way Back
We save the Hero

The plan to get inside

147 12 0
By LeoMorrigan

Hey! I just wanted to say that I changed a few things about the characters. Like that Harry is an artist, Hermione sings, Ron learned to play the guitar and Ginny likes to write stories. I also would like to tell you to please mind my english. I am South African so yeah😊. I will also shorten the story a bit. Leave a few things out and such but the plot is still JK Rowlings as are the Characters. Also I am a bit short on data and end year exams just started but I end the 22 of November. Thats probably when I will be able to uodate again.

Harry's POV

We have spent a month brewing the Poly Juice Potion. We were relieved that the potion was finaly ready. Everyday we read in the THE DAILY PHROPHET about murders and disapearances. I couldn't help but feel somehow responsible,even if I knew it was ridiculous. The next day we could excicuts our plan. I really hoped it will work. The sooner we get this done and destroy it, the sooner we can move on to the next one. These days I rarley got time to sketch. But Ginny and I took every momentwe spent togehter with both hands. We didnt talk about the war. We talked about our dreams of the future and what we would do when the war is over. Ginny forbade us to use the word "if" . She said we should speak of our survival as a certainty. That way we have something to hold onto. She made me forget there was even a war going on at all.

Hermione's POV
I finished the potion. Everything was set. We had our targets. We knew where most of the Ministry's chambers and offices were. Ginny made it her duty to give us hope. We all loved her for that. She was alot like her mother,Mrs Weasley. Always making sure we were well fed. That we were comfortable. Honestly I think that it's good she is here. Harry smiled alot more. She made us all smile. Tommorow we go in

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
84.3K 6.5K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
104K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...