CrissColfer/Klaine smut

Von wishiwasinlovetoo

not gonna lie some of these are really hot Mehr

i hate movie night
insecurities
your sexy when your mad
hickeys
"fuck off santana"
hotel
firsts
harry (freaking) potter
drunk
21st birthday
under the sheets
hammock
sorta first time
sick days
gentalmanly
college expirements
make up sex
jealous
trying something
for fucks sake
starting with cooper
summertime
skipping class
your body is mine
watta way to wake up
baking cake
talk to me
curfew
weekend away
tough
dirty, not clean
royalty
bucket list
new
sleepy head
field sex
short n sweet
ride you
get some
work day
soon
christmas lights
brushfire
almost an hour
no way
blame it on the alcohol
bite me
exposed
plug
smile for the camera
long time no fuck
a kink for publicity
please
spreader bars
feeling better now
icy
sleeping bag
finger me
homework procrastination

quickie

7.1K 65 44
Von wishiwasinlovetoo

"What are you still doing here, handsome?" Kurt asks, opening his dressing room door to find Blaine curled up in the armchair in the corner of the room. "You should be asleep on the bus right now."

"Where's the fun in that?" Blaine asks, hopping up from Kurt's chair and going to kiss him, even though Kurt's still covered in stage makeup and fake blood. He never exactly pictured himself playing Norman Bates in Psycho: The Musical, but it was a national tour and the role was pretty fun. Plus, Blaine getting a part in the same show was a major selling point. Kurt does have to murder him halfway through the first act, but Blaine doesn't mind. He's always enjoyed the horror genre more than Kurt and for some reason he really loves being covered in fake blood.

Kurt can't exactly say the same. It had been fun at first, but it was sticky and hard to remove and hell on his skin. He's not proud, but he's had more than one breakdown about his pores during long travel days when he has time to fixate.

"John said to tell you that we're leaving thirty minutes ahead of time, by the way," Blaine says, pulling Kurt's v-neck aside to kiss at a patch of relatively clean skin.

"Oh my god," Kurt groans, pushing Blaine off gently and hurrying over to his vanity. "That barely gives me time to get this stupid stuff off, much less properly moisturize."

"So I guess a quickie's out of the question then, huh?" Blaine asks, looking kind of adorably guilty.

"Blaine, you cannot be serious," Kurt says. "Do you realize how intensely creepy it is that you spend the entire second half of the show watching me from the wings, lusting?"

"It's not creepy," Blaine insists, grabbing one of Kurt's makeup removing wipes and starting in on the back of his neck. Kurt would complain, because Blaine always rubs a little too rough, but they're in a time crunch and he's not about to turn down help. "You're amazing, Kurt, I love watching you. I love it a lot," he adds, glancing up to catch Kurt's eyes in the mirror. Kurt tries to glare at him, but he can't ignore the effect that Blaine's eyes, dark and intent, are having on him. "Your neck's flushing," Blaine whispers near his ear.

"Because you're rubbing too hard," Kurt mumbles, flustered.

"I don't think that's the reason. I know how you get when you're turned on, Kurt Hummel."

"Please," Kurt says, scrubbing at one particularly stubborn patch of fake blood right at his hairline. "Don't think I'm forgetting the fact that watching me fake murder people turns you on."

"It's not the fake murder," Blaine says with a laugh, reaching for Kurt's toiletry kit and passing his moisturizer over. "It's your arms when you swing that knife, Kurt, god. You were born to command the stage."

"Don't try to ply me with compliments," Kurt says, fully aware that he's blushing now as he stands up so he can get in closer to the mirror, rubbing his moisturizer in. He did a pretty crappy job removing his makeup, but at least they're heading to a hotel tonight instead of just the bus so he can take an actual shower.

"I'm sorry if it's wrong to be turned on by my hot, talented boyfriend," Blaine says, pressing himself along Kurt's back. Kurt can feel him, hard in his sweatpants, and he resists the urge to press back. It's tempting, god, of course it's tempting. Kurt's still high from the memory of being on stage, the lights, the applause, that rush he gets every time he nails the big note at the end of the closing number. He's always keyed up after a performance, and he's usually all for taking advantage of some post-show sexy times, but he only has forty-five minutes left to get all his stuff together and make the bus.

"We don't have time," Kurt says, not even caring that his voice comes out more wistful than forceful.

"I can be quick," Blaine mumbles against his shoulder, and Kurt sighs and lets his head drop back when Blaine slides a hand down his stomach and into his sweatpants, his fingers teasing through the sparse hair above Kurt's cock. Kurt shivers, his hips arching forward just a little with the touch.

"We'll be at a hotel in three hours," Kurt tries, his voice even softer and higher now that Blaine's cupping his cock. "And we really don't have time, Blaine."

"We've had sex in a lot less time before," Blaine says, grinding his hips forward a little against Kurt's ass as he strokes over his cock. Kurt's breath hitches, his eyes fluttering open when Blaine starts to drag down Kurt's sweatpants and underwear.

"We were teenagers," Kurt says with a laugh. "I know for a fact that our combined staying power has gone way, way up since then."

"Oh, I don't know," Blaine says gruffly into Kurt's ear, squeezing a little around his cock. "There's still plenty of times when I feel like I'm going to come in my pants just from kissing you."

"So romantic." Kurt laughs again, but it turns into a groan when Blaine nips at his earlobe and twists his hand around the head of Kurt's cock. "Blaine," he whines. "Baby, we can't. We don't even have--"

"Don't finish that sentence," Blaine says, fumbling around with his left hand until he finds Kurt's toiletry kit and reaches inside, coming back out with a little bottle of lube and a condom. "Because I've got that covered."

"Blaine, oh my god, are you crazy? This is not a private dressing room! Anyone could have opened my bag and found that."

"Oh please, everyone knows better by now," Blaine says, already sliding two wet fingers between Kurt's ass and rubbing slickly over his hole. Kurt gasps, grabbing at the vanity table, the sudden pressure making heat flood his stomach. "Like you'd share your expensive French makeup remover."

"I have sensitive combination skin with very specialized needs, Blaine, okay, don't you-- oh," Kurt cuts off with a groan when Blaine slides two fingers in, fast and deep. "Oh, fuck."

"That's more like it," Blaine says happily. Kurt spreads his legs a little farther apart, groaning louder when Blaine's fingers sink in deeper. The stretch is a lot to start out, but Kurt likes the sudden fullness of it when it's almost too much, trying to relax and push back on Blaine's fingers.

"We have to be fast," Kurt gasps, arching his back until his head is tipped back onto Blaine's shoulder, his hips moving restlessly as Blaine drags his fingers in and out. It's not an easy position to take Blaine's fingers in but Kurt likes the somewhat thrilling spontaneity of it, the strain from trying to keep his knees from buckling when Blaine's fingers rub over his prostate.

Blaine kisses Kurt's neck, pulling his fingers all the way out and then rubbing them over Kurt's hole to get them slick before pressing back in with three. "I know. I can do fast, but I don't want to hurt you. It's been way too long."

Kurt smiles, turning around suddenly to face Blaine and kiss him fully, moaning against his mouth when Blaine never lets his fingers slip out, still working Kurt open. Kurt doesn't know if a week and a half counts as 'way too long,' but he's grateful for the time to adjust. And anyway, the way Blaine's fingers feel inside, thick and stretching, isn't something Kurt's ever going to complain about. He starts to work his hips back in rhythm with Blaine's fingers, even though the angle is awkward now that Kurt is facing Blaine.

Kurt reaches down between them to shove Blaine's own pants and underwear down, stroking over his cock and feeling his face scrunch up fondly when he realizes Blaine is, unsurprisingly, already hard. Blaine kisses deeper, harder, pressing Kurt back into the vanity table and angling his fingers to drag in and out in a way that sends heat sparking up Kurt's spine, making him whine against Blaine's mouth.

"Please, Blaine, it's-- I'm ready, I promise. Just use more lube," Kurt says, feeling feverish and rushed and aching for Blaine's cock already, the heat of it inside.

"Okay, okay," Blaine says, letting his fingers slide out and grabbing for the condom. He fumbles with it, like always, and Kurt takes it from him, like always, opening it much more quickly without lube all over his fingers. "Thanks," Blaine says, his voice stuttering a little as Kurt rolls it down over his cock. He gives Kurt one more hard, open kiss before pulling back and meeting his eyes. "Turn around for me?"

Kurt was expecting to lie on his back over the table, or maybe just lean back against the mirror and cling to Blaine's shoulders, and he arches an eyebrow in surprise. "Okay."

"It's just--" Blaine cuts off, guiding Kurt's hips until he's turned around and facing the vanity mirror, Blaine pressing solid and warm behind him. "Look at you, Kurt. I want you to see what I get to see on stage every night."

"Okay, at no point during the show do you fuck me, unfortunately, and we really don't have time-- Blaine," Kurt says, his face and neck prickling hot with embarrassment, but Blaine's already slicking up his cock, letting it slide between Kurt's cheeks and over his hole.

"Shh," Blaine says, hooking an arm around Kurt's stomach and keeping him close. Kurt spreads his legs wider as Blaine starts to press in, the blunt pressure of his cock stretching Kurt open and making him grab at the table for purchase.

Kurt can feel Blaine nuzzling where his forehead is pressed into the back of Kurt's shoulder, his lips warm through Kurt's shirt. It makes Kurt miss the lazy slowness of having sex in their bed at home, when they kiss until their lips are sore and get around to the sex when they feel like it, but there's something wild and exciting about the rush and urgency of sex like this, too.

Kurt's so focused on the way Blaine's cock is filling him that he almost misses it when Blaine whispers, "Just watch."

Kurt is about to tell Blaine to just fuck him already before they run out of time, but before he can say it, Blaine's snapping his hips forward, making Kurt's cock bob in front of him from the force of it. Kurt ducks his head down automatically, bracing his hands on the table and feeling heat jolt up his spine as Blaine fucks him, but Blaine's reaching up to lift Kurt's chin, making him raise his head and meet Blaine's gaze in the mirror. Blaine's eyes are dark and heavy, his body pressed so close behind Kurt, and Kurt draws in a big, gasping breath at the sight.

"Watch us, Kurt." He doesn't stop moving his hips, grinding in deep and sliding his hand down Kurt's chest and his stomach, not stopping until he reaches his cock. Kurt shudders as Blaine's fingers circle around him and start to jerk him off, his eyelids heavy with the urge to blink shut, but he can't look away from their reflection.

It should look silly, since they're both still mostly clothed, but all Kurt can see is the little details that give what they're doing away. Things like the flush in his face and down his neck, disappearing into the v-neck of his shirt; the way Blaine's hand looks moving slowly over Kurt's hard cock, the way the tip shines wetly before Blaine swipes his thumb over it and smears pre-come; the subtle way Blaine's hips move as he fucks into Kurt, and the way both their faces scrunch up with pleasure, lips parted while they breathe heavily.

Kurt wouldn't consider himself especially voyeuristic or narcissistic (though that one's debatable) but he can feel his stomach tightening like he's already close, just from watching the way they're both coming undone, both moving together, the way Blaine holds him and strokes harder over Kurt's cock as he gets closer.

"God, Blaine," Kurt gasps, finally tearing his eyes away from the mirror and tilting his head back as Blaine starts to fuck him harder, the sound of their skin meeting loud in Kurt's ears. Kurt moans, pushing back with Blaine's thrusts, eager to feel him deeper, and Blaine presses quick, hot kisses to the back of Kurt's neck, his shoulder.

"That's it, baby, c'mon," Blaine says. "You're so gorgeous like this. Fuck, look at you."

"I am. Looking, I mean," Kurt says, huffing out a laugh that turns into a groan when Blaine snaps his hips forward.

"You know why I love watching you so much?" Blaine says, his voice low and wild in Kurt's ear, making Kurt's stomach twist hotly. "You get the same look on your face when you hit that last note as you do when I make you come," he says, fucking Kurt harder now, losing his rhythm and just grinding forward.

"Oh fuck," Kurt gasps, reaching behind himself to grab at Blaine's ass, keeping him close when he starts to come. It's hard to keep his eyes open but he watches in the mirror as come drips from the tip of his cock and slides down Blaine's knuckles, Blaine's other hand going tight on his hip as he grinds in deep.

"Come on," Kurt says softly, still shivering through his orgasm, squeezing around Blaine's cock, and Blaine thrusts forward one more time and stills, coming inside, his weight slumping down against Kurt's back once he's done.

They stay there for a minute or two - probably too long, considering - but it takes a while to come down, both of them panting harshly, flushed and out of breath. Blaine finally lifts his head from Kurt's shoulder when his phone beeps from his gym bag, and Kurt rolls his eyes at Blaine in the mirror.

"What?" Blaine says, putting a steadying hand low on Kurt's belly as he pulls out. He goes slow, but Kurt still winces, feeling open, a little sore and a lot empty without Blaine inside. "You should be thanking me for setting an alarm. It was the responsible thing to do."

"The responsible thing would have been not having a quickie in the dressing room and having to set an alarm so we don't miss the bus," Kurt says, but he turns around and pulls Blaine close as he shuffles back over from throwing away the condom, his pants still around his knees. He looks ridiculous, and Kurt can't hide his grin when he presses his lips to Blaine's in a quick kiss. "Come on, clean up time. We've got to hurry."

Blaine looks around, his eyes settling on Kurt's makeup removing wipes, and Kurt narrows his eyes, swatting Blaine's bare ass. "Nope. No way," he says. "Not only are they ridiculously expensive, they're a very bad idea for this particular situation."

"I only thought about it," Blaine says, pecking him on the nose and grabbing some tissues instead.

Kurt laughs into Blaine's hair as he reaches behind Kurt and cleans him up, both of them still giddy from their orgasms, and once the drying come is taken care of and Kurt is about as un-lubed as he's going to get, they quickly tug their underwear and pants back on. Kurt's really hoping they can blame their general disheveled states on the whole 'rushing for the bus' thing, because they're both still flushed and their clothes are wrinkled and Kurt's hair refuses to look like anything but sex hair no matter how much he fusses with it in the mirror.

Blaine steals another kiss while Kurt is packing up his stuff, and Kurt resists the urge to lift Blaine up onto the counter and kiss him for real, because if they don't get outside they are definitely going to miss their ride. He does one final check, making sure he's got everything, and Blaine hoists both of their bags up on one shoulder so he can hold Kurt's hand as they walk out of the stage door and head for the buses.

"Such a gentleman," Kurt says, raising Blaine's hand to his mouth and pressing a kiss to his knuckles.

"I didn't feel very much like a gentleman a few minutes ago when I was fucking you in front of that-- hi Sandy!" Blaine breaks off, stumbling over his own feet and almost overbalancing because of their bags. Kurt flushes when Sandy, one of the chorus dancers, steps out of the shadows surrounding the buses, closing her phone and slipping it in her pocket.

"Hello boys," she says, raising an eyebrow. "I was just about to come and look for you."

"No need," Blaine says, still fidgeting a little. "Kurt just had to clean up."

"I bet he did."

"His makeup! And the blood," Blaine answers way too quickly, stumbling over his words as Kurt tries his very best to will himself invisible. "Lots of blood in this play."

"Please just stop," Kurt says desperately. Sandy makes a strangled noise that's very obviously a failed attempt at holding back a laugh and stares pointedly at Kurt's hairline.

"You missed a spot. Or ten," Sandy says, grinning at them before she turns and heads for the doors of the bus. "Must have been a particularly sticky load tonight." She doesn't even have the decency to wait until she's out of earshot to start giggling at her own joke, and Kurt groans, shooting Blaine a glare.

"You really couldn't have waited another three hours?" he groans.

"Could you?" Blaine asks, kissing Kurt's cheek when he just huffs in response and then rubbing his thumb at Kurt's hairline, wincing when it comes back with a red smear. "There's a silver lining to all this, you know. This means we'll get to have sex two times tonight, and one of those will be in an actual bed."

"Get on the bus, Blaine," Kurt says pointedly, ignoring the pouty look Blaine throws over his shoulder and smacking Blaine's ass before anyone notices.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 15.5K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
155K 2.3K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
483K 26.5K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
3.2M 204K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...