Corrupting The Lion

By EZM2016

Coauthor: KAT πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜(We make a great team!) What if you were told your whole life that a part of who you are i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOT A CHAPTER
*Not a chapter*

Chapter 2

36.3K 816 843
By EZM2016

Severus didn't take advantage of Harry's gasp to deepen the kiss, instead, he pressed into Harry, pinning him to the door as he licked and nipped along the seam of Harry's lips, asking for him to open up.

Harry whimpered, his eyes fluttering shut as he parted his lips, relaxing against the door and letting Severus hold him up against it.

Severus didn't dive in and ravish Harry, no, he took it slow, using his tongue to memorize each and every inch of Harry's mouth. Lazily running his tongue over Harry's teeth and tongue before pulling away slightly for a breath. Refusing to break contact with Harry, he nipped and sucked at the other man's jaw.

Harry was already panting pretty hard, tilting his head to give Severus more room as he caught his breath.

Severus nipped and sucked all the way up to Harry's ear, taking the lobe in his mouth and sucking gently. He pushed his knee between Harry's legs as he pressed his body impossible closer, licking and nipping at Harry's ear.

Harry whimpered, his knees buckling as Severus sucked on his earlobe, absently grinding against the thigh between his legs.

"What do you want, Potter?" Severus asked softly, a low growl seeping into his tone, obviously trying to hold himself back.

Harry looked up, his eyes dark and wide as he licked his lips. "A lot," he whispered with a husky tone to his voice. "And it's Harry." He reached up, threading his hand in Severus' hair before pulling him back into a kiss.

Severus groaned into the kiss, repositioning himself so he could wrap Harry's legs around his waist, pushing him harder into the door, any more and he was sure Harry might go through it. Severus' hands found their way into Harry's unruly hair, tugging gently as he deepened the kiss and this time, he did devour Harry's mouth.

Harry let out a soft moan, clutching to Severus with his legs as he sank into the kiss, letting Severus take control.

Severus released Harry's lips reluctantly, needing to breathe. He kissed his way down his neck and bit down gently between his neck and shoulder, licking over the small mark left behind.

"Please." Harry gasped, rocking hard against him.

Severus smirked, leaning in to whisper in his ear "Please what, Harry?" He almost purred Harry's name. "You never told me what you want." He said, licking the shell of Harry's ear.

Harry choked on a gasp, his flush traveling down his neck. "Thought it would be obvious by now." Harry managed to give a shaky whisper.

Severus pulled back, looking at Harry "Ah-ah, Mr. Potter, use your words." He drawled, his voice a huskier version of the tone he used while teaching.

"Harry," Harry grumbled, even as he licked his lips, taking a deep breath. "I want you." he admitted.

"Hmmm." Severus said, reaching up to trail his fingers down Harry's face lightly before scratching his neck carefully with his nails as he continued down to finger the top button on Harry's pajama top. "Do you now?" He asked with a slight smirk.

Harry's breathing hitched. "Yes." He licked his lips, wiggling a bit and grinding forward.

Severus pressed a chaste kiss to his lips, mumbling "Bedroom?" against them. "Or should I take you right here in the entryway?" He joked huskily, licking Harry's lips before nibbling on the bottom one.

"Oh fuck." Harry groaned. "Bedroom. Can use the entryway later." He begged.

Severus leaned back, arching an amused eyebrow at Harry before he changed to a serious expression. "You've thought this through? This is what you want?" He asked, barely touching Harry except to hold him up, trying not to cloud Harry's judgment.

Harry blinked, licking his lips. "Professor....Severus.. I've wanted you for a couple of years now." he admitted, his voice soft. "I want it. I want you."

Severus growled, grinding into Harry. "As you wish." He breathed against Harry's ear. Pushing them off the door, he setHarry down on his feet, placing a hand at the small of Harry's back as he guided him to the bedroom.

Harry was stumbling, clutching at Severus' clothes, absently trying to tug them off.

Severus moved out of Harry's grasp to stand behind him, guiding him with a hand on each shoulder, bending down to whisper in his ear. "Patience. You'll have more of me than you can handle soon enough." He kissed the nape of Harry's neck as they walked through the bedroom door.

Harry sucked in a breath, shivering at the kiss before he stepped closer to the bed, absently looking around to take the room in.

Severus took off his outer robe, laying it on the chair in the corner leaving him in his white button-down shirt and black trousers. He turned to watch Harry as the younger man surveyed the room.

Harry's eyes tracked the movement, eyes latched onto Severus. He took a couple of steps forward, eyes flicking back to Severus' face.

Severus let his face soften for a moment as he began to unbutton his shirt, leaving his surprisingly muscular chest bare for Harry to see.

Harry sucked in a breath, his eyes drifting back down before he licked his lips, his own fingers going to the buttons of his top. Harry sucked in a breath, his eyes drifting back down before he licked his lips, his own fingers going to the buttons of his top

Severus finished unbuttoning his shirt, removing it before he walked over to Harry and stilled his hands. "Allow me." He murmured, working to rid Harry of his shirt, his fingers ghosting lightly over the exposed skin beneath. Harry licked his lips nervously, hands going to move absently over the bare flesh of Severus' arms and chest.

Severus reached the last button, taking in the sight of Harry, trailing his fingers down the bared flesh. It had more scars than he thought it would, much to his surprise. He ran a finger over a particularly nasty one around his hip. Leaning down, he kissed him soundly, pushing the shirt from his shoulders. Severus led him to the bed pushing gently to sit down on it as he stood between Harry's legs, leaning down to kiss him passionately.

Harry groaned into the kiss, his fingers tangling in Severus' hair, spreading his legs wider so Severus could step closer.

Severus complied, stepping closer as he leaned Harry back on the bed. He settled over him, breaking their kiss to trail kisses down Harry's neck, biting again only harder than the last. He llicked a trail down Harry's chest to his nipple, taking it in his mouth and rolling the nub in his teeth.

Harry cried out, his back arching in surprise at how good that felt, eyes wide.

"So sensitive." Severus mumbled, switching nipples as he started sucking lightly.

"D-didn't know." Harry panted, grabbing for Severus's hair, holding his head in place.

Severus complied lapping at the small bud mercilessly and soon Harry was a mess, whimpering and whining ad he arched into Severus' mouth, his hands falling to the sheets. "Please!"

Severus leaned back, giving Harry a chance to breathe. Running a finger under the waistband of Harry's pants and underwear, looking up to Harry, asking silently if he wanted to continue

Harry nodded rapidly, chest heaving as he breathed, managing to calm down a bit.

Severus licked his lips, taking Harry's pants and underwear down in one swoop, not looking away from Harry's eyes as he stroked a finger down Harry's dripping cock, licking his lips again.

Harry whimpered, his eyes fluttering closed for a moment. His hips jerked at the touch,mouth falling open. "Fuck..."

"Sensitive indeed" Severus murmured, a smirk curling his lips as he held Harry's hips down, giving the tip an experimental lick.

"Anh!" Harry cried out, his head thunking against the mattress as he gave up trying to hold eye contact with Severus.

Severus mumbled a summoning spell, catching the jar of homemade lube as it flew to him. Slicking up his fingers, he circled his fingertip around Harry's entrance. Pushing his finger all the way in as he sucked at the tip of Harry's cock to distract him from the intrusion.

Harry tensed, his breath stuttering as he felt the finger slip into him. "Oh fuck. S-Severus."

"Mmm..you're so tight." Severus groaned at the thought of being inside him. "Am I your first?" He asks softly.

The flush that was on Harry's cheeks sped down his neck as he nodded, throwing an arm over his eyes to try and hide. "D-didn't know it was okay. And only wanted you." he panted.

Severus' eyes snapped up towards Harry's face, widening slightly. Shaking his head to focus, he moved the finger in and out until there was almost no resistance before adding another carefully, making sure to give Harry time to adjust.

Harry was panting, his arm still over his eyes as he rocked down as much as he could, trying to get more.

Severus pumped his fingers in and out, scissoring them, trying to stretch him properly. He added a third finger before thrusting them in and out hard, brushing over Harry's prostate.

Harry arched sharply, his arm flying down to grab Severus'. "I-i want you in me." he panted. "Please. I need it, I need you. And I'm already close." he rambled, thighs trembling.

Severus removed his fingers as his other hand rubbed Harry's thigh, trying to soothe him. "Shhh." He said softly "don't be, I like seeing you on the edge." He smirked, reaching for a condom in his bedside table before holding it up to Harry, raising an eyebrow.

Harry flushed darkly, chewing on his lower lip before he shook his head. He knew he probably should, but honestly, he didn't care. He wanted to feel everything, including the mess afterward. He also knew that they had potions and the like for if something did pass.

Severus nodded once, tossing it aside and pulling his pants down, tossing them out of the way. He reached for the lube, slicking his cock pausing to give it a few tugs, letting out a soft moan as he lined himself up with Harry's hole. "Are you sure?" He asked one last time.

"Fuck me." Harry grinned, yanking Severus into another kiss.

Severus groaned into the kiss as he pulled back, pushing into Harry slowly.

Harry arched his back, letting out a shout as Severus sank into him, wrapping his legs around Severus' waist and trying to pull him closer.

Severus held his hips still, rubbing soothing circles with his thumbs as he slowly pushed all the way in, pausing to let Harry have some time to adjust. He took a breath to control himself. Harry clutched at Severus, his eyes wide and locked on his as he relaxed. "O-okay." he whispered after a few minutes."

Severus reached up and stroked Harry's cheeks softly. "Relax." He murmured, leaning down to kiss him softly. When he pulled back, pulling his cock almost all the way out and snapped his hips forward experimentally.

Harry's breathing stuttered again, rocking back into the thrust as he kissed Severus back hungrily.

Severus stilled, tweaking Harry's nipples. "What do you want, Harry?" He asked taking a long slow stroke into Harry.

"Make me yours," Harry whispered. "I don't want to even know my name, much less EVERY want anyone else. Fuck me. Please."

Severus growled, biting down on Harry's shoulder almost hard enough to draw blood. Pulling out he snapped his hips forward hard. Again and again, changing angles until he found the spot that made Harry see stars.

Harry let out a sharp cry, his nails digging into Severus' back before he forced himself to let go, grabbing the sheets and blankets by his face instead. Severus moaned at the feeling of Harry's nails, pounding Into him harder and harder. "You're mine." He growled

"Yes!" Harry moaned, his head flung back. His thighs were trembling, back arching.

Severus was getting close seeing Harry this debauched, because of him no less. He reached down and started stroking Harry, rubbing his thumb over the tip of his cock.

"Oh!" Harry whined, his dark eyes snapping open. "Close!" He whimpered, nails going back to their spots on Severus' back

Severus' thrusts got sporadic, stroking Harry faster. "Come for me, love." slipped past his lips before he could stop it.

Harry jerked at the name, coming with a cry, his nails sliding down his back before he could let go.

Severus arched and came spilling inside harry moments later. Catching himself on his hands beside Harry's head, trying not to crush him.

Harry was wrung out and he looked it, hair sweaty, cheeks flushed and bruised lips. His hands were on the bed by his head, his chest heaving as he came down.

Severus slipped out of Harry slowly, rolling off and laying on his back, trying to catch his breath.

Harry turned, curling into him as he let out a soft sound, pressing close.

Severus put an arm around Harry, pulling him close, leaning to kiss the top of his head gently. Dreading that in the morning he was going to have to go back to the same old greasy git he normally was.

Harry let out a contented sigh, tilting his head up to kiss Severus' jaw, sleepy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 180 36
In another world, under separate circumstances, existence, as it was, met its end at the hands of powerful demons and gods. In said world, one demon...
634K 18.9K 35
Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars. E.E. Cummings Snarry You have been warned.
718K 22K 57
Harry lives in complete fucking hell. He's become nearly completely broken. He doesn't want anyone to know. But what does he do when he finds out he'...
19.7K 225 15
a collection of skz oneshots (mostly smut) title based off of rush by troye sivan