She's not my sister

By BOMask

Harley and Alix are two girls forced to live together and act like sisters since their parents decided to rem... More

Chapter 1 - Never
Chapter 2 - Deal with it
Chapter 3 - Jealous
Chapter 4 - Crash
Chapter 5 - Forget it
Chapter 6 - What did not happen
Chapter 7 - Can't help it
Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend
Chapter 9 - No talking
Chapter 10 - Secret
Chapter 11 - More acting, less thinking
Chapter 12 - Not out but about
Chapter 13 - Behind closed doors
Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders
Chapter 15 - No eggs for me
Chapter 16 - Homework
Chapter 17 - Best worst news
Chapter 18 - Sleepy whispers
Chapter 19 - One day
Chapter 20 - Ends and beggings
Chapter 21 - Papers
Chapter 22 - Come cleaner
Chapter 23 - Need
Chapter 24 - Run away
Chapter 25 - No fuel
Chapter 26 - Snake and change
Chapter 27 - No rest
Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in
Chapter 29 - Can't do this anymore
Chapter 30 - Move on
Chapter 31 - Substitutes
Chapter 32 - Say it
Chapter 33 - Again
Chapter 34 - Deals
Chapter 35 - Well behaved?
Chapter 36 - It's so hard
Chapter 37 - It changes nothing
Chapter 38 - Competition
Chapter 39 - Trust
Chapter 40 - Messages
Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable
Chapter 42 - Left to do what's right
Chapter 43 - Player 3
Chapter 44 - Headaches
Chapter 45 - P(l)ayback
Chapter 46 - We stay together
Chapter 47 - Don't press play
Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 49 - Revelations
Chapter 50 - Heroes And Villains
Chapter 51 - Fight And Flee
Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her
Chapter 53 - Not As Planned
Chapter 54 - The Calm Before
Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 57 - Who Won?
Chapter 58 - Family First
A/N
A/N and a photo of a cucumber (updated)
Chapter 59 - Outcomes
A/N
Chapter 60 - The gang (part 1)
Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)
Important A/N
Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)

3.5K 86 33
By BOMask

"Forever is for dreamers
And it's foolish to not know you're a schemer
It's silly to think of our unborn children
'Cause all I'm thinking about right now is how I’ll never know 'em
And if you loved me, you would never do this
Our future's battered and bloody, you're so fucking ruthless"

Harley's P.O.V.

- "Ok, sit on the couch and close your eyes. Don't look back, don't move and don't open your eyes until I say so." I heard Alix scream from inside the room.

I had been seated on the couch for 15 minutes already waiting for her to get out, so not wanting to wait any longer, I obliged and sat up straight and closed my eyes.

- "I'm ready babe." I announced louder than I probably needed to.

It took some seconds, but soon a door opened and the sound of heels almost made me open my eyes and look back. Specially when the sound stopped after about 3 steps after the door opened.

Soft noises were heard, nothing that I could possibly identify making me confused as to what Alix was doing.

- "What are you doing? Can I open my eyes now?" I asked only to be cut off by some sensual slow music coming out of some speakers somewhere in the room.

Alix shushed me at the same time and I could hear the sounds of heels again getting closer.

I shivered when the side of my neck was hit with unexpected hot air.

- "Remember that day at school in the theater club storage room?" Alix whispered and I could feel one of her arms wrapping around me from behind and her hand moving slowly, painfully and teasingly close to one of my breasts.

I simply nodded remembering my now future wife in that short tight police officer costume and starting to feel hot while my mouth seemed to go dry.

She kissed my neck softly before gently biting my earlobe and whispering in my ear.

- "Good. Cause I think we have unfinished businesses that we have to take care of, right now." She whispered before starting to remove herself from me.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I wasted no time in turning my head to look at Alix going around the couch and moving in front of me.

My jaw dropped with the sight before my eyes. Alix had the most sexy, appealing and, in my mind now, tearable set of black lingerie on along with some black high heels.

I almost lunged forward, but Alix's words stopped me.

- "I want you to watch me tonight. I want you remember every movement my body is able to do while you silently wait for me to straddle you on that couch and move my hips against yours in a sexy, painfully teasing lap dance. " She said in a sultry voice and while my eyes traveled her body up and down, I finally realized something I had not realized before, she has been hiding something behind her back.

As she removed her hand from the previous place and showed me what she was holding, my eyes managed somehow to grow bigger and my jaw could have literally fell to the ground with her next words.

- "And when you can't take it anymore, I want you to undress, strap this around your waist and fuck me until my walls clench around this strap on and my juices run down my legs. Make me wear out your name tonight babe cause I've been waiting to scream it in pleasure for the entire day."

_______________________________________

Matt's P.O.V.

Okay, this is the right thing to do. You'll help her, make sure she is ok and that's it.

I tried to convince myself that I was simply going through all this trouble because it would be what I would do if anyone in the world went missing, but it wasn't anyone, it was Claire and as much as I wanted to deny it, I knew damn well I was doing this cause I still felt something towards her, even after everything she did.

So, here I was, sitting in a poorly lit, small division with a glass division in front of me, waiting nervously for Claire's brother to show up and pick up the phone on the other side.

I had no idea what to expect. The guy was in jail. Would he be a Undertaker looking motherfucker, like creepy and dangerous? Would he like plan to kill me after he escaped from prison if I couldn't find Clai-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of an heavy door being opened and closed. A guy in an orange jumpsuit and a guard walked in and I could see some similarities between him and Claire, the guy in the jumpsuit, not the guard of course.

He looked like a really normal guy, like he didn't belong in jail actually, he was just a normal guy, like me. I realized how much of an idiot I had been just seconds ago while thinking about what he would look like and scoffed amusingly for a second.

Finally Claire's brother's handcuffs were removed and the guard let him sit and pick up the phone. I picked up the phone as well, unsure of how this conversation would go.

Just now did I notice the bruises on his face, the fact that he looked like he was actually sick, like he had lost a ton shit of weight and hadn't slept in months. He looked awful. His eyes were dull and he had massive bags under his eyes along with a poorly visible scar on his left brow.

He was the first one to speak fortunately, cause I really wasn't sure what to say actually. He forced himself to look at me and put a friendly expression on his face.

- "So, you're the guy who stole my little sister's heart?" He asked.

Ok, maybe that wasn't the best conversation starter right now.

I stuttered for some seconds before he realised he hadn't said the right thing at the right time and breathed out, his face got more serious once again.

- "Look, Matt right?" he asked and I simply nodded.

- "I don't exactly know the extent of your story with my sister, but I know how much you mean to her and for you to be here, in my opinion, means she isn't indifferent to you as well. I don't have a lot of time, but I'll tell you what I know." He said calmly, making sure I got every word he spoke.

As much as I didn't want to admit that I still care about Claire, I knew he was right and I knew now that I would help and that I'd do anything to find her, so I leaned slightly forward and nodded waiting for him to continue.

The guard's voice was heard, stating we had 10 minutes and so Zack started to talk.

- "My sister means everything to me. She's the only person I care about in this world. The day she came back from that trip of yours, she visited me. Usually she comes 3 times a week, but that was the last time I saw her. Now, I don't exactly know who was the person that was blackmailing her, but I know she got into it because she was trying to get me out of this place. She was trying to find a way to prove that I'm innocent. The last day she was here, she apologized to me, saying that she was going to cut relationships with the person who had the proof to free me cause you found out something about it and she didn't want to hurt you and the other people involved, so I think whomever that person is, they got my sister. But..." He now looked down with sadness all over his face making me scrunch my eyebrows in question.

- "What? What is it?" I spoke for the first time making him look at me with those same sad and... fearful? eyes.

- "I'm scared that we might be too late, I'm scared that when you do find her, she might not be, you know." He responded with tears threatening to come out of his eyes while his fists were forcefully closed and he shook all over with the idea of it.

My face probably went white for a second, thinking about the possibility of Claire being in really bad shape when and if I found her or worst, dead.

I was so out of it that Zack repeatedly called me until I came back to my senses.

- "Matt, Matt! Look, my sister, she's strong, the strongest person I know. She's a fighter and I can feel it in my heart and soul that she is alive. I just need you to find her and bring her back to safety. I know it's probably too much to ask, but I'll need you to take care of her and convince her that nothing that might get her in danger is worthy. I'd rather die in jail than have my sister get killed out there." He said with a courage I could understand. I would do the same for Luna in a blink of an eye, even for Leo, even though he's not really my brother.

I tried to get my mind working to find solutions to this, to start planning a way of getting Claire back to safety.

- "Ok. What about the cops? Shouldn't we tell them she went missing? They could help." I asked, thinking that would probably be a good idea.

He nodded his head.

- "Yeah, I tried, but they just don't listen to me in here. Do that today. Still that's not enough. You need to start looking for her yourself, but you have to understand this might be dangerous. Are you willing to help?" he asked looking straight into my eyes.

-" Yes." I responded with no hesitation now.

- "Ok, so I'm going to give you a list of names of everyone that could have something to do with this. I don't remember much about the accident cause I was unconscious, but I know that there were two guys with me in the car, and I know they were a part of my frat. One of them, I think was Chad. Find him first and try and see if he gives you anything..." He then continued to tell me everything he could remember while I tried my best to remember every detail.

I'll have to write all of this down once I get outside.

_______________________________________

George's P.O.V.

- "Thank you Ronald, keep an opened eye for any possible intruders that might get near the property. Update me in 3 hours or sooner if needed. Keep up the good work and tomorrow tell V to be sharp cause she's picking the girls up when I call her. Thanks again." I finished the call with Ronald and put the phone in my back pocket while I picked up the red wine bottle I had just opened and drained the wine into a decanter, setting it on the table where the romantic dinner I had prepared for Julie stood.

I went up to our room to call my wife knowing I had a lot to make up for, but I had to try and I had to start somewhere. That and I really had to convince my family I was in fact willing to change and make an effort to be a more caring father and husband and less of a dickhead and an asshole who only cares about himself.

The door was slightly opened but I still knocked before softly pushig it open and peaking my head inside the room.

Julie was set in our bed, reading a book and she looked up at me over her, now moved down, reading glasses.

- "Hey, hum, so I made dinner. Would you care to join me? We could have one of those calm nights. Dinner and a movie, no kids, just like when we first met?" I asked hoping Julie would give me tonight to prove that I'm still that guy she fell in love with.

She looked back at me, actually taking some time analyzing my words making me less and less confident in an affirmative and positive response.

- "What movie?" She asked after what seemed like 5 whole minutes with a slight smile on her lips.

_______________________________________

Liam's P.O.V.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm the best.

I responded to Kelly's text with the biggest smile. Truth is, we've been talking every day since that day me and Harley saw her near the coffee spot and maybe, just maybe, I've been moving on from June and me and Kelly have been flirting here and there, even though nothing really explicit was said and nothing happened.

We had just been talking about visiting her at the hostel and I was telling her that we would all probably go and meet her next week, after Alix's birthday probably, I think. By the way, Harley hasn't really told me or the guys anything they have planned, but I know my best friend must have something worthy of royalty in mind, cause she is the most whipped person in the world. Those two really were made for each other. At least someone is.

I breathed out setting my phone aside and putting my hands behind my head while I was laying down in my bed.

June.

As much as I told myself I could forget her, I don't think I ever will. I love her, I mean, I loved her. Or do I still do? I don't know. I miss her, the good parts, but after the Bahamas I think it's better for us not to be together even though I sometimes wonder about the fact that if we didn't break up in the first place, would we still be together now or would we find another reason not to?

On the other hand, there's Kelly. Seeing her again at that time made me feel better, it made me miss the part of me that I think somehow went missing along the lines of my relationship with June. The adventurous part, the part that wants to live a full life and experience new things. The part where I don't have to change anything about me for someone else.

Either way I don't think I'll be ready for a relationship anytime soon again and I really don't want to lead Kelly on. I'm not saying I will never be ready, I'm just saying I need time to heal. That and that I need to talk with June, figure out what we do from here, get some closure and hopefully end things on a good note.

Just then a small knock sounded at my door and my little sister opened it before I even responded.

- "Liam, can I sweep in your woom tonight? I'm scawed of the monstews in my cwoset." She shyly asked and I tapped my bed telling her to come and sit down next to me.

I hugged her, my little sister, I would forever protect this little girl from everything bad in this world.

- "Well, auntie Harley was in there  until she turned 11 and saw "Who framed Roger Rabbit" and first saw Jessica Rabbit. Guess she wasn't afraid of the closet monsters back then little princess." I said with a laugh, knowing my little sister wouldn't understand any of my references.

_______________________________________

Ruby's P.O.V.

My mom is fucking insane! My brother is listening to our plan and honestly I was hoping for a little bit more of a surprising, "this bitches are psychotic" kind of reaction, but instead, it turns out he's just as fucked up in the head as both of us. I mean, he did kill a kid and blatantly blamed Claire's brother for it, condemning him to life in jail, so it shouldn't be much of a surprise when he said he would do it without even having to threaten him with the recording for him to do so. He just asked for a cut of the heritage and my mom then played the card of telling him he would do it for free of she would turn him in by anonymously sending the recording to the police.

So, after a weird family dinner, James included, since now he apparently spent his fucking days in my house, here we were, planning this step by step.

- "James, dear, you have to stay here and make sure the house is safe and the little girl in the basement doesn't try anything stupid. Also, when the deed is done I'll warn you and you will have the green light to finally kill her and get rid of the body." My mom spoke with James who simply nodded.

I could already see his perverted mind starting to work as he thought about having the house to himself as well as Claire. After what that girl as been through, even I would want to die. Though shit for her I guess. Shouldn't have played with fire.

- "Ruby, you will take care of the getaway vehicle and you will stay outside so we can kidnap your favorite sister and get out of there as soon as we can. No fancy cars, no identifiable licence plate and preferably a black car. You have to take care of that tomorrow morning, I have a guy who can probably help, I'll give you his number before we leave." She simply instructed to me.

I nodded already feeling my toes tingling with the expectation. Soon Alix would be no more and Harley would be mine. I would have her. No matter what, Harley was mine, she had always been mine and she would not be another thing Alix could just steal from me. I had her first and I will have her last!

_______________________________________

A/N

Warning bitches!

See the last word in that small part of the song that I always put in the beginning of the chapter? Well, that's a warning and a clue for next chapter cause it will describe it perfectly.

This may seem like a threat but it's not. Don't get the police involved.

NOTHING TO SEE AFTER THIS POINT MR. POLICEMAN

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, he's gone now. Listen up,

If you mess with crabo you'll get a stabo. Snitches get stitches, remember that. Next chapter will hurt a lot less if you all keep your shit together and also have a nice day!

If you don't have a nice day I'll have another friend who will make sure you do.

Consider yourself warned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.5K 2.6K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...
144K 4.9K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school
28K 729 34
"Skylar...what about my brother?" The young brunette asked. "I don't give a fuck. I was taught to go after what I want. I want you." Skylar stated le...
15.2K 518 43
Completed 04/11/23 [CHAPTERS ARE SCHEDULED FOR EVERY SATURDAY 10AM UK] Harley Bennett thought she had the perfect life, stable job and a loving boyf...