Unexpected Love

Von cortnee31

A troubled teen moved far away from her hometown for a new start. Can she reset her life? Will meeting certai... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
author not

Chapter 40

16 0 0
Von cortnee31

P.O.V Liam

Beep Beep. I woke up to my alarm. I carefully got out bed without waking her. I know I will wake her up before everyone else. I walked down the hall and went to the kitchen. I turned on the coffee machine and the cocoa maker. “Hey,” It was Niall. “Hey why are you up?” I asked. “Just wanted to go out before the interview.” He said. “Coffee or cocoa?” I asked. “Cocoa” he said. “How was Cortnee last night?” he asked. “She slept the whole night.” I told him. “That’s good” he stretched. “Are you nervous?” he asked. “A bit” I was honest.

“Well, don’t be” he said. “Why do you say that?” I asked him. “Because I know you will be great father and she will be a wonderful mother.” He looked like he was going to cry. “You already mate?” I asked. “Yeah,” he answered quickly. “Liar” I muffled pouring myself a cup of coffee. “Tell me” I said. “You’re going to call me crazy” he said getting a mug for himself. “Well you are” I chuckled.

“Well, I had this dream a while back, it’s more blurry now, but it was so real.” He said. I was shocked. Who else had that dream? “Really?” I asked, he nodded his head. “It was crazy, its felt like it lasted years” he tugged on his hair. I got another mug for Cortnee’s cocoa. “Can you grabbed me the cocoa puffs?” I asked Niall. I got three bowls as well. He handed me the cocoa puff, “Want a bowl?” I asked. He nodded his head. I pour out three bowls full. “Milk” I said. He grabbed it from the fridge. I pour mine and Cortnee’s milk into the bowl and put them on the tray along with our coffee and cocoa.

“Well, I am going to wake her up” I walked down the hall carefully. Right when I got down the hall to my door, the door slowly opened. She stood there half asleep in my t-shirt. “Hey beautiful” I said softly. “Hey handsome.” Her voice was sweet and soft. “Let me in” she scooted to the side. I slowly placed the tray on the bed. “Why are you up so early?” she asked crawling into bed. “Why are you up at 5?” I asked her. “I felt cold when you left, and I thought you left for a meeting” she said sadly. “I wouldn’t leave without you beautiful” I kissed her lips. “Here’s you cocoa puffs and hot cocoa” I handed her the tray.

The door slowly opened and Niall came into view. “Niall” she smiled at him. She patted on the bed and he sat down with his bowl of cereal. “Why are you up?” she yawned when she spoke. “Just wanted to start the morning early” he said sleepily. Good thing she under the covers. “We have an interview this morning and a meeting” I told her. “Oh, then I better get ready” she moved the tray. “No, no finish eating” I told her. She settled back in started to eat again. “What’s the meeting about?” she asked. “We have no idea.” I answered.

After she was done she asked me to get her, her pajama pants. I picked them off the floor and she took them. “I know this is a struggle but can you bring me to my brother’s?” she asked sweetly. “I would love to.” She slipped on her slipper boots. “Babe, it’s too cold just to wear that.” I went into my closet and got her one of my jumpers. “Here” she slid it on, she looked so adorable. “I’ll wake the boys up,” Niall said. “No, I want to” Cortnee whined. “You are such a baby” Niall said. “I am the baby of the house” She stuck her tongue out. I started to laugh.

“Soon you won’t be” I said. She skipped down the hall, “What a child” Niall huffed. I laughed some more. When we got down hall we saw Cortnee rubbing her chin thinking. Niall and I chuckled quietly. She went over to Louis and sat on him. “Boo bear” she pinched one of his cheeks. “Time to get up” she said softly. He started to mumbled. “Don’t get jealous” Niall said. “You know she loves you” he said whispering. She bent down and kissed his cheek. “Okay I’m a wake now” he said and she started to laugh. She scooted over to the next boy. “Hazza, you are lazy butt face” she giggled pulling his curls. “Cortnee, you know Liam is in the other room” his hands went on her waist. “No he is right behind me” she chuckled. “Harry hands off.” I said sternly. Cortnee stood up and looked at me and mouthed ‘Sorry.’ Harry shoots up. “Sorry,” his face was red.

 Next was Luke, now I watched carefully. “Lukey bear!” she ruffed his hair. “Time to wake up” he groan. “Cortnee, stop being mommy direction” he groan, I started to laugh. “It’s my job” she smirked.  He sat up and she stood up. She went to Ashton and once she sat on him he woke up, “Jiggly puff” she giggled. “Cortnee I will not have sex with you” he laughed. She got to Calum, “You know you play the bass hard” she pinched both of his cheeks.

She went to Mikey, “I think I’m going to dye your hair back to black” she ran her fingers through his hair. “No, no” he gently pushed her off. “Zayn do you like my new mirror?” she giggled. “Shut up” he laughed. “OKAY EVERYONE IS AWAKE!” she laughed. “God, Liam takes her away” Luke said. “Mommy direction needs to chill” Louis groan. “Well is some hangover?” she giggled. “Cortnee, come on baby” I said. She turned to me and smiled.  She intertwined her fingers with mine. “Please be ready when we get back. I’ll get ready at the meeting” I told them.

P.O.V Cortnee

Once we got outside. I started to shiver. “It’s cold” I whined. “Hurry to my car than” he picked me up and ran to his car. He put into the passenger seat. “AH” I shouted. “The leather seats” I shook. He ran to his side and started up the car, he put the heat on full blast. “Let me see your hands” he said shivering as well. I handed my hands, he put his hands over mine and blown his warm breath on them. I watched as he did. “I love you” I shivered. His eyes darted to mine, “I love you to beautiful.” His smiled was wide as his teeth chatter. “Now let me help you” I said.

“Close your eyes” I said. His eyes closed, I closed mine and slowly kissed his lips. His hands left mine and went on my back and scoot me on his lap. I suddenly didn’t feel cold. His hands were on my bottom. He made sure I didn’t hit the horn. Our lips were going slowly. “I’m in love with you” I said when broke apart. “Not as much as I’m in love with you” he said. I bit my bottom lip softly.

I got back into my seat and buckled up. “Okay let’s go” I giggled. He backed out of the drive way and drove off. I watched out my window, there was snow on the ground. “I hate the cold. I miss Florida” I said. “How about we plan a holiday there?” he said. “When the baby gets here, we will break away from the England madness and go to Florida.” He smiled.  “I’d miss the boys” I sighed.  He nodded his head. “Mommy direction, going to miss her boys” he mocked me. “You’re a bum” I giggled.

“You know you are too hyper in the morning” he said, he still had his raspy morning voice. “You know your voice very hot when you wake up” I smirked at him. “Oh really” he said. We pulled into my brother’s drive way and put the car in park. He started to chuckled. “Well, we better get inside” I said. I unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door. “Damn,” I mumbled. The cold breeze already made me shiver. “Let’s go” he shut his car off and got out. I ran to the door. I struggled to unlock the door but before I got it unlock my brother opened it. “Hey, isn’t early for you?” he chuckled. “Yeah,” I said. Liam came up.

“I need to pick up my stuff.” I told him. He let us in. “You’re leaving me already” CJ pouted. “Well now you can make the basement into a man cave” I smiled. He started to chuckled. “AUNTIE!” Cody shouted. “Cody?” I was confused. He ran to me. “Isn’t it too early for you to be awake?” I picked him up. “I wake up with daddy now” he smiled. I kissed his cheek. “Is Liam, uncle?” He asked me. I looked at Liam and then CJ. “No buddy, he is Liam” I said honestly. I wasn’t engaged to him or married. “Why?” he looked at Liam.

“We are dating that’s it” I told him. Liam’s face fell. “But you’re having his baby.” He said. “Yes, I know” I put Cody down. “I need to get going” I told CJ. I opened the basement door and headed down stairs. Liam must have been talking to CJ because he didn’t follow right away. I started to get a pain when I got down. I sat on my bed, and held on to my stomach. “Babe,” Liam said as I heard him walking down the steps. I didn’t answer. “Babe,” he repeated when he came around the corner. “What’s wrong” he rushed to my side and sat down.

“I am just having cramps.” I said. “Just breathe” he said as he pulled me closer. “Why don’t you relax and I’ll pack up some of your stuff.” He got up and started to look through the draws and gently placed them in the suitcases. I felt the baby move a bit. “Liam,” I finally talked. “Get CJ” I said. He nodded his head and rushed up the stairs. I took deep breathes. I heard rushing feet come down the stairs.

“Cortnee are you okay?” CJ took my hands. “It really hurts me.” I said heavy breathing. Liam was standing behind CJ concerned. “Liam, I know you need to go that meeting” CJ said. “I’ll take her to the hospital.” He added. “No, I don’t want to just leave her like” he said with a shaky voice. “Liam,” I said. “Cortnee, I promised to be here every step of the way” he said. “Liam you need to go the meeting” I managed to say. “Then the interview” I continued. His eyes were watery.

“Don’t worry; I’ll be there as soon as possible.” CJ helped me up. Liam snaked around my waist and went around his back. I didn’t want to stretch up. “I love you,” he said into my hair. “I love you too” I felt a tear go down my face. “CJ, please text me when you know something” Liam’s voice was still shaky. “I promise” CJ said. I felt CJ’s hand go on my back. “Liam, before you go can you pull out an outfit for her to change into” CJ asked “Yeah” Liam let go off me and went to my suitcases.

He laid on my clothes on my bed. “Bye baby” he kissed my cheek. “I love you” I said softly, as he went up the stairs, he didn’t hear me. “Let’s get going” CJ said helping me up the stairs.

P.O.V Liam

My drive home was quiet; I would look over at the passenger seat. I wish I stayed with her. When I got to the drive way, I sat there in silence. The door opened and Niall came into view. “YOU COMING?” he yelled. I got out of the car and ran inside. “Where is coming?” they all asked when I came in.

“Going to the doctors.” My voice cracked. “What, what happened?” Harry said. “She was in tons of pain” I gulped. “She was on her bed and she hardly could speak” I told them. “She will be okay” Mikey said. “We need to get going” I said. I went down the hall and threw on some clothes and headed out.

I took my own car with Niall. “I am so exhausted” Niall said while yawning. “Tell me about it” I tried to focus on the road. I tapped on my steering wheel. “You sure you don’t want me to drive?” he asked getting nervous. “No, no I’ll be fine.” I turned on the radio to distract myself.

“She is going to be fine” Niall said. “You know I am worried about her, but also that baby that she is carrying” my voice was rushed. “I know mate.” He stops talking. I felt bad for acting this way. The car was filled with music and nothing else.

I pulled into the office parking lot. “Okay, let’s get the over with, and then head to the dumb interview” I got out and slammed the car door. “Whoa, calm down” Harry came up out of Louis’ car. “I shouldn’t be here!” I shouted. “I should be with my girlfriend, comforting her” I put my face into my hands. “We will get all of this done as face as we can” Louis’ arm went around my shoulder. I let out a sigh and got my phone out and shoot a text to Cortnee and CJ.

To Cortnee:

Baby, I’m sorry I’m not there. I really should

Be and I’m pissed off that I am not. I love you, and

I feel like a terrible boyfriend. I love you I promise

I do. I will see you soon

We walked in to building and headed to the conference room. I sat down and the boys all gather around. I wasn’t focus, looked down at my phone over and over to see if any news. I need to know if they both are okay. I tapped on the table and the management walked in. “Hello boys, sorry for the early morning” one said. “We wanted you guys to announce something at your interview this morning” another said.

“What is it?” Louis asked. “Well, we wanted you guys to go on tour, a mini tour for another 4 months” one said. That snapped me out of my thoughts. 4 months, I can’t. “No, sorry that can’t happen” I stood up. The boys looked at me and stop me. “Sorry but we up the tickets up already” one said. “No, I can’t go” I protested. “Why is that Mr. Payne” his voice was mad. “My girlfriend, I can’t leave her.” I know they don’t know she is pregnant. I know they don’t know that the baby will be her when I am gone on tour.

“She will be fine.” His voice was pissed and made me sound stupid. “I said I fucking can’t do it!” my voice was very loud. “Liam,” Niall gulped. “Just sit” Harry pulled me down. “Harry I can’t leave her” I said quietly. “We will figure something out” he whispered. “So Louis will you tell the interview that your tour starts in two weeks” the guy said to him. I shook my head but kept my mouth shut. My eyes started to water. “Yes sir.” He answers but his voice was weak.

We all cared about Cortnee, and I know at least once everyone had feelings for her. I wiped my eyes and left the room before the meeting was over. I got my phone out and dial Cortnee number. “Liam,” it was CJ. “I need to talk to her” I sniffled. “She is in for a MRI” he told me. “What? What for” I paced back and forth. “Well she told him what hurt. Which was like everything.” He said. “Did they do a sonogram?” I asked. “Yeah, the baby’s heart rate is normal but would good oddly slow or too fast.” I gulped at his words. “Liam, you need to focus on your career, you know she is in good hands.” He told me.

“CJ, I understand that. But now her and that baby is my main goal. I love them. I would do anything for them” I started to cry. “I can’t lose them, or watch them be hurt” I added. “Calm down” he said. “I will bring her to you as soon as I can” he told me. “Tell her I love her” I told him and the called ended.

I went outside, it was freezing. “Liam,” a familiar voice called out. I turned to see Zayn coming outside. “You need to get inside” Zayn pulled my arm. “I need some air” my eyes were dry. “Liam, you need to tell them” he said. “I don’t think Cortnee would like that” I said. “But it’s not right if we just not tell them” he pulled my arm again. I walked in this time.

“Welcome” a voice said. I sat back down in my seat. Right when I was going to talk my phone went off. “Shit, sorry” I got up and left the room. “Babe,” I said. “Liam,” her voice was weak. “Baby, I’m sorry” I said. “I need you” she said. “I told you, I told you I would have been there” I said. “Don’t worry” she said. “Cortnee, you just said you needed me.” I stated. “Worry about your career,” her voice cracked. “Don’t cry” I told her.

“Liam, please don’t worry about me. Just worry about your singing” she was crying. “Baby, what is wrong? Is the baby okay?” I rushed the question out. “Liam, the baby, is at high risk.” It was hard to understand her. “I don’t want to lose it” she cried harder. “Baby, please stop. I will be right there.” She ended the car and I headed for the door. “Don’t you dare leave!” a guy shouted. “I need to be with my girlfriend” I knew I was crying.

The boys were coming out of the room. “What’s going on?” Niall said. “Cortnee needs me” I told them. “He needs to go” Harry said. “All of you stay out of it.” He told them. “No you listen to me, you will tell the interview you aren’t together. That you guys broke up and will be dating Lily” he said. “No fucking way” I cussed. I looked over at the boys. “Boys, Cortnee needs me.” I told them. I didn’t want to ruin their career. “She needs all of us” Niall said. I nodded my head. “No, you will listen to us.” Another boss said.

“Harry you will say she is dating you” another said. “You guys are fucked up!” Louis shouted. Simon walked into the office. “What’s going on?” he asked. “Uncle Si” I said. “I need to get to Cortnee” I told him. “Liam you have an interview in an hour. You guys should be heading there now” he said softly. “I will go get her” Simon said. “Now get to the interview” he orders. Zayn and Harry grabbed my arm and pulled me outside.

Louis said he would drive my car and I had to sit in the back with Zayn. I didn’t talk I just looked at the window. The ride was fast.

Girls were screaming outside and I put on my fake smile. The guys knew I didn’t want to be here. I looked around to see if CJ’s car was there, or even Cortnee’s. I didn’t see either of their cars. “Let’s go” Niall said. He pulled to the door. “Anyone hear from them?” I asked. They all shook their heads. I got into the dressing room. Lou didn’t our hair and we got dress.

“5 minutes!” they said. I looked down at my phone again to see if I got anything. Nothing. “Okay, you guys are about to go on” a crew member said. We all said okay. We headed to the side stage. “Liam, after this, we will see Cortnee” Harry patted my back. “Yeah,” I said softly. “We have one direction. Here they are Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry!” the interview shouted.

We walked out in that order. I looked at the crowd, I didn’t see her. We sat down on the sofa, I wasn’t focus. I didn’t hear anything they said, until Niall nudged me. “So what?” I asked the interviewer. “How are you and your girlfriend?” she asked again. “We are wonderful thank you.” I answered, thinking of her. “We saw her leaving the hospital. Is she okay?” she asked me. “She is doing better.” I lied just don’t want to bring the mood down. “That is great” she smiled.

I felt Harry nudge me, but I know the interviewer wasn’t talking to me. “What,” I said softly. “Look,” he nodded to the crowd. The back row, Cortnee was sitting down. A smile grew on my face. She smiled at me, she looked so beautiful. She did a little wave but then pointed at the interviewer to focus.

Only moments later the interview was over. I rushed off the stage into the crowd to her. “Liam,” she said softly. “You are supposed to be back stage” she said. I pulled her up out of her chair and hugged her. “I’m sorry” I said. “Please not here” she said. “Okay,” I walked her backstage. “Cortnee,” Harry pulled her into a hug, then Niall, then Zayn and then Louis. “How are you,” Louis asked. She wasn’t smiling anymore. “Just scared.” She was honest. “Well, let’s get home.” I said.

She was walking slowly. “I’m here now” I said to her. She wrapped her arms around my torso. “I know,” she started to cry. “Jump up” I had my hands on her bottom. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist. “Okay, now no more crying” I said to her. She rested her head in my neck. “I love you” she said. “I love you too baby.” We all walked out to the back exit and got into the car. “I can drive now” I told Louis. He nodded his head; I put Cortnee in the passenger’s seat and got into the drivers. “I’m glad you are here now, for good” she had a real smile. I was scared to tell her.

Niall and Harry got into my backseat. “Cortnee, are you hungry?” Niall asked. “A little bit” she giggled. “You should ask your boyfriend to order Nandos” he chuckled. “Liam,” she grabbed my hand that was free. “Yes, dear?” I smiled. “Can we please go to Nandos?” She did the puppy face. “Of course, anything for you” I kissed her hand. “Niall, he said yes” she turned to him and stuck her thumb up. The car filled with laughter. “I’m glad to see you better” I said to her. “I’m feeling a lot better” she giggled.

P.O.V Cortnee

We pulled into the parking lot of Nandos. “Food!” Niall shouted. I started to giggle some more. “Okay babe, let’s go” Liam said. The three boys got out before me. I slowly opened the door. “You know Cortnee you look like you got bigger.” Harry’s arm went around my side. “Are you calling me fat?” I asked. “No” he chuckled. Liam went inside to get a table, while we waited for everyone to arrive.

I started to shiver as the cold got to me. Harry pulled me closer. “You really should be inside” he whisper. “We need to wait” I told him. Harry unzipped his jacket and pulled me in. “Now you can be warm” my head rested on his chest. Louis’ car pulled in with Zayn, Ashton, Mikey and Luke. “What’s going on here?” Luke asked. “She was cold” Harry said.

I stepped out of his jacket. “Cortnee you got bigger in like three hours” Ashton said. “Can we please be quiet” I said. They all nodded. “Cortnee,” Liam’s voice came from the door. I walked up. “Yes,” I asked. “You need to be inside” he said. “Okay,” I smiled and waited inside with him. The warmth hit my face. His arms wrapped around my stomach.

He kissed behind me ear. “Payne.” The host said. “I’ll get them” Liam’s arms unwrapped and went outside. “You can show me to the table” I said. “Okay, this way” I followed him to the back. “Here you are” he pointed at the set table. “Thank you” I smiled. I slide into the booth.  I watched as the 9 boys walked over. Liam slid in next to me and harry on my other side. The baby started to kick again. “This kid is going to be good football player” I said. Harry’s hand went on my stomach. “Yeah he is” harry chuckled. Liam was looking at the menu.

“Liam,” I said softly, “yes, love” he looked away from the menu, “Do you want to split something?” he nodded his head. “Sure.” He had his beautiful smile on his face. I sat up and kissed his cheek. “So glad you are here” I said and his arm went around my back. He let out a sigh, “What’s wrong baby” I asked. “Nothing sweetie” he smiled. “Liar” I said softly.

I ignored the fact the boys were acting weird, as I ate off Liam’s plate. I didn’t eat much. “Excuse me.” I asked the boys to get of the booth. “Where are you going?” Liam asked. “I need air.” I said. “Let me come with you.” He said. “No, finish eating.” I kissed his cheek and left the group. Nandos was on the broad walk so I walked down the walk. I looked into the windows of the shops.

The baby was kicking me, like crazy. I got my phone out of my hoodie. “Savannah?” I asked. “Yes, Cortnee what’s wrong?” she asked me. “Just don’t know if I can do this” I told her. “Cortnee, you have 10 guys to look over you. Your brother and those 9 boys.” She told me. “You have me too” she said to me. “Savannah, they are hiding something” I said to her. “What do you mean?” she asked. “They are all acting weird.” I told her. “Don’t worry about it. It’s your pregnant brain playing tricks.” She said. “Well, I need to go; I have to give Cody a bath. Call me later” the line went dead.

I decided I was gone long enough; I turned back and head to the car. I wait on the bench in front of the cars. “Cortnee,” Harry and Ashton were the first ones out. “Hey,” I said. “Why didn’t you come back for dessert?” Ashton asked. “I’m not hungry. But I could go for fries and pickles” I smiled at them and they started to crack up laughing. “Ice cream too” I told them. Harry sat next to me awfully close.  He placed his hand on my stomach, “crazy kid” he chuckled.

“Harry back off” Liam’s voice boomed. Harry jumped away. “Sorry” he said. I stood up slowly. My feet are killing me. “Liam,” I said. “Yes princess” his arms went around me. “My feet are killing, can we go home and stay there till the baby gets here” I smiled up at him. “Uh, yes” he looked around at the boys. “Let’s get you off your feet,” he walked me to the car and helped me in.

He handed me the keys, so I can put the heat on. I turned the key and put the heat on blast. I fiddled with my phone as the boys talked. “Cortnee pregnant? Cheating with Harry Styles!? Cortnee was seen this afternoon close with Harry. She was also rocking a baby bump. When Liam came into view they jumped apart! Cortnee are being a skank with the boys? Again! Whose baby is it? Could be any of the boys. None of the announced it, maybe they are embarrassed.” I click my phone off and looked at the boys talking outside.

I wait a good 5 minutes before Liam came in. “So I made it back on the internet again” I sighed. “What did it say?” he asked. I should him the article. “Fucking Christ” he banged his steering wheel. “Liam, I just want to go home and sleep.” I told him. “Okay, let’s stop by your brother’s and pick up your bags. Oh yeah babe, me and the boys are looking at this house. It’s huge. Rooms for all the boys and plus. We will be gone for a bit so you can have some ‘you time’” he said. I nodded my head. “Okay,” I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

I closed my eyes during the ride and must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was in Liam’s bed. I was wearing his shirt and that’s it. I got out of bed, not knowing they were home or not. I walked down the dark hall. Harry and Niall were sitting on the sofa. “Eek,” I shrieked when they saw me like that. “Cortnee I saw like that last night” Niall said. “Don’t look!” I pulled the shirt down. Before I knew it, the front door opened behind me and Liam and Zayn were walking in. “Cortnee?” Liam said. I ran down hall.

“Your girlfriend was just half naked” Harry was laughing. “I DIDN’T KNOW IF ANYONE WAS HOME!” I shouted. “Ughs!” I groaned opening the door and pulling on his basketball shorts. “You need to stop getting bigger” Zayn chuckled. “Hey,” I whined. Liam bent down a bit to kiss my lips. “Where did you run off to?” I asked. “The house” he said. “Did you sign the papers?” I asked. He nodded his head. “We are moving there next week.” He smiled. “Yay, so the like 3 and half months we have to the house ready for the baby” I smiled. The boys weren’t. “Why aren’t you excited about the baby stuff? Do you not want to baby?” tears welled up in my eyes.

“It’s the hormones” Liam said, the boys must have been looking at me weird. “Baby, I do. We need to talk.” He grabbed my hands. “Are you breaking up with me?” tears fell. “No, no” he said. “Cortnee, I have to go back on tour” he said fast. “What?” I asked. “I have to go back on tour” he said slower. “No,” I said. “No, you can’t!” my voice went louder. My tears fell. “Cortnee, I’ll make sure I am there for the birth” he said.

I let go of his hands and ran to his room and slammed the door. I sat on his bed crying. He can’t leave me, not now. Only moments later the door opened and then shut. Liam crawled into bed and pulled me next to him. I didn’t fight him. “I’m sorry,” he was crying. I relaxed with his touch, the baby didn’t. “I don’t want you to go.” I said softly. “I don’t want to either.” He said into my hair. “What about the baby?” I asked. “I’ll come home even if we have canceled the shows. I will come home the week of you due date” his hands rubbed my stomach. “Baby you really need to focus on your career” I said being honest. His career is everything to him.

“Cortnee, stop. I have a family now” he sat up and made me face him. “You and our baby is my world now” he kissed my lips. I know that, but he needs to understand I don’t want to ruin his career or the boys. “I’m okay,” I said randomly. “I know you are, you’re stronger than me” he said. I shook my head. “I’m weak without you” I kissed his lips gently.

“Let’s go be with the boys” I said. I slowly crawled out of bed and wobbled to the door. “I was not this fat the other day” I huffed. “No, but you are still as beautiful” he kissed my hand. The boys had the TV loud playing music through it. “You know when this baby is hear, that music will not be that loud.” I said. “Oh yes it will.” Louis was here now. I smiled at him. “Hell no” I giggled. “Hell yes” Harry said. I shook my head, “Liam, tell them no” I looked up at him with puppy eyes. “Boys, the boss say no” he chuckled. “You ass,” I hit his chest.

“Mommy direction is bossy” Niall stuck his tongue. “Niall you’re so mean” I pouted. “I know” he chuckled. Liam’s arm went around my side. “Don’t listen to him” he kissed my temple. “Shouldn’t we be shopping for the new house?” I asked Liam. “Can we just relax for a bit?” he asked. I nodded my head. “Nesting?” Louis chuckled. I shook my head. I headed over to the empty sofa and lowered the music. The boys went back to talking.

Liam went to the kitchen when his phone started to ring for the quiet. I looked at Niall who was looking down at his phone texting. Harry and Louis were turning on the gaming system and Zayn was sleeping. I decided to get up from the sofa and head down to Liam’s room. The room was messy and I couldn’t stand it. I took off the blankets, sheets and pillow cases. I placed them into the laundry basket. I picked up the clothes on the floor and placed them in the basket. I pulled his trash bin out and picked up scatter trash around the room and place it in there.

“What are you doing?” Louis was at the door. “Cleaning.” I answered without looking at him. “Didn’t Liam say to relax?” he question. “Maybe, but when have I listened to him?” I smirked and pushed his desk chair in. “I think you should, your doctor even say to.” When I looked at him, he had his arm crossed. “I’m fine” I giggled. “Don’t worry, Tommo” I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. “I only have one big brother and he isn’t here” I laughed. “Cortnee, really” his voice was serious. “Louis I am fine.” I stared into his eyes, they were glossy.

He smiled a bit. I noticed that he was chewing on his lower lip. And I looked away. “Louis weren’t you playing FIFA with Harry?” I asked. “Uh, yeah.” He left the door and went down the hall.

“Cortnee,” Liam called down the hall. I pulled the full laundry basket down the hall. “Babe, what are you doing?” he looked at me weird. “Cleaning” I smiled. “You need to relax” he said. “TOLD YOU!” Louis yelled. “Shut up” I yelled back. “Let me take that” he said. He took the laundry basket to the laundry room. “Liam I have it under control” I said. “Go play Fifa with the boys” he told me.

I didn’t, I went to the bathroom and pulled out sheets and pillow cases. I climbed onto the king size bed and struggled putting on the fitted sheets. “Need help?” Niall chuckled at the door. “I got it” I pulled it to one side the other and the other side came out. Niall walked over and pulled one side. We got it done quickly. “Thanks, even though I said I had it” I huffed. “You are so stubborn.” He chuckled. I picked up the sheet and waved it on the bed. I tucked each side in, the two sides and bottom.

“I have it handled” I waved Niall out. “Okay,” he rolled his eyes and left. I put the 4 pillows in the cases and plopped them on the bed. I waved the duvet on the bed and carefully placed the throw pillows on the bed. “Perfect” I smiled at myself. “I just need to go the candle store” I said to myself. I looked around room to make sure everything was clean in and space, the only mess was my suitcases in the corner that took up some space, but we were leaving in a week.

I opened up Liam’s closest and I kneed down and fixed all his shoes in a line.  “Cortnee,” Liam called down the hall, he was getting close. “Cortnee, what in the world?” his voice was stressed. “I wanted the room clean” I said still fiddling with the shoes. I felt his hand grabbed under my armpit. “Up” he said gritting his teeth, I stood up slowly. “I told you to relax” he said making me face him. “I wanted the room clean” I pouted. I went on my tippy toes to kiss him but he turned his face.

“Really,” I huffed going flat food. I got aggravated and left the room. I went to the living room, “What do you guys want for dinner?” I asked the boys. The boys didn’t answer. They heard me but didn’t answer. “Seriously?” I huffed. I grabbed my jacket off the hook and put it on and slid my ugg boots on. “Where are you going?” Liam asked as he saw me opening the door. “Out” I left the flat.

“Cortnee, you aren’t going anywhere” Liam came outside without a jacket. “Get inside” I told. “Cortnee Lynne, get your little ass inside.” He walked off the steps. “Liam,” I said. I walked closer to him. “Cortnee, you are supposed me on bed rest.” He walked the rest of the way and wrapped his arms around me. “I just want to have a clean flat” I said. “We know. You are nesting. We will keep everything clean” he said. “Hey speak for yourself” Niall said. “Shut up” Liam said. “Now let’s make some cocoa” he wrapped his arm around my back.

Liam and I went into the kitchen and started the cocoa maker. “Does everyone want one?” I asked. “Probably” he smiled at me. I pulled out 6 mugs from the cabinet. I noticed there were dirty dishes in the sink. I don’t know why but I had the urge to put them in the dish washer. I opened the dishwasher and place the dirty dishes in it. He started chuckled. “Seriously? Can you sit still for 5 minutes” he asked I shook my head.

Liam made me go into living room with the boys. “I’m in time out” I told them and they started to laugh. “It’s true; daddy direction is an ass hole.” I said. “I heard that!” he said. They all were dying. “See such an ass” I giggled. The boys settled in their seats. Liam came out with two mugs of cocoa. He handed it to Zayn and Niall. “Thanks mate” they said. “Hey, where is mine” I asked. He ignored me and went back to get more. He came back with two more and handed it to Louis and Harry. “Thanks” they said.

I huffed and crossed my arms. “Liam,” I said. He ignored me again and left. He didn’t come back for a bit, but when he did he came back with one with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkled. “Is that one mine” I smiled. He shook his head. “Hell no, both are mine” the boys started to laugh. “You’re an ass.” I pouted. He sat down next to me and places the mugs on the coffee table. “Aw” he gently put his fingers around my chin to face him, his lips gently went mine. “EW, get a room” Niall said. I giggled into the kiss. Liam broke away and grabbed the mug with whipped cream. “Oh, oh give me” I reached for it. He laughed and took a sip.

“You’re mean.” I pouted, he handed it to me and I took sip. “HOT!”I cried when I burned my tongue. “You okay baby?” Liam asked concerned. I nodded my head. I put the mug back down and lay down. “Cortnee,” Liam rubbed my leg. “Liam, what time is it?” I asked. “4” he answered. “Oh okay. Boys, are you spending the night?” I asked. “Actually we are all going out.” Harry answered. I looked at Liam. “You’re going out?” I asked. “No the boys are. I am staying with you baby” he smiled. “You can if you want” I told him. “No baby girl” he smiled.

The boys played games for hours. “Liam, wanna come make dinner with me?” I asked. “We are actually heading out” Zayn stood up. “Oh, okay. Are you sure you don’t want to stay for dinner?” I asked. “No, we are going out.” Harry said. “Thanks for the invite,” I huffed.

 I stood up from the sofa. Louis was the first that came over to me. “Get some relax, love” he kissed my forehead. “Behave for Liam” he smirked and walked away. Harry came over and hugged me. “Have a special night, you two alone. That won’t be happening much after tonight” he chuckled. He kissed my cheek and went out. Zayn gently hugged me. “We will be back in the morning” He said. “If you need us sooner call us” he smirked and kissed my temple. Niall gave me the special Horan hug. “As Zayn said. If Liam gets you mad call us and we will kick his ass” Niall kissed my head. “Bye boys” I smiled that them. They all dapped Liam and left.

“What’s for dinner babe?” I asked sitting on his lap. “Don’t worry about it,” he kissed my neck. “I love you baby” he said. “I love you more” I smiled. “Well, let me start cooking.” he slid me to the side. “You stay here beautiful” he told me. I flick the TV on to the TV and it was on E! Already. Of course I was on it. Talking about me and Harry.  I huffed and turned the TV off. I didn’t like how messy the room was. The pillows were everywhere. Blankets on the floor. Bean bags out of place.

I stood up and picked up each blankets and folded them. I rested them on the coffee table. I wasn’t allowed out of the living room. I made sure it was spotless. I remember that Liam was doing laundry. I went to the laundry room and moved the wet clothes into the dryer and placed more dirty clothes in the washer and started them up.

When I got back into the living room I put the blankets into the closet. I looked back around the room, it was now spotless. As I said before they just need candles. I sat back on the sofa and went on my phone. “Liam,” I called out. “Yes, love?” he came into the archway, “Cortnee I said to relax” when he notice the clean living room. “I couldn’t take it” I giggled. “Can I get out of this bloody room yet?” I laughed when I used the word bloody. “No,” he smirked. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I love you though”

I nibbled on his neck a bit. “Cortnee,” he groaned. “We are alone, so why don’t you take advantage of that” I whispered in his ear. “No we need to eat” he said. “I know what you can eat” I whispered. “Cortnee” he groaned again. I looked up at his face and he was chewing on his lip. “Please baby” I batted my eyes. “After dinner” he smirked. “Go lay down on the sofa, love” I kissed his lips. “Okay but hurry.

I laid on the sofa, I felt like I looked like crap. I was in Liam’s pajamas that were way too big. I decided to sneak down the hall without getting notice. I quickly went through my suitcases and got out a dress and flats.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131760667

I went down the hall and laid on the sofa. I closed my eyes and relaxed. The dress perfectly fit, it showed the bump.

P.O.V Liam

“Okay, baby everything is ready” I walked to the living room. I saw her sleeping on the sofa in a beautiful red dress with white flats. She snuck out to get dress. “Baby,” I sat on the floor next to the sofa. Her eyes fluttered open. “Liam” she smiled, “Dinner is ready” I took her hand. “Okay,” she carefully sat up. “Let’s go I’m kind of hungry” I stood up and helped her to the dining room. The room was dimmed with a candle in the middle the table.

Six roses rested on her seat. She looked around the room, with tears in her eyes. “Liam” she said softly. “It’s beautiful” she smiled up at me. I walked over her chair and scooted it out. “Seat down my lady” she giggled at my words. She picked up the roses and placed them on the table gently. She slowly sat and I pushed her in gently.

I removed the plate cover from her side. She looked at with a huge smile. I walked to my side of the table and removed mine. “You look beautiful” I said to her. Her face became redder. “Thanks” she looked down at her plate. “Did you have a nice nap?” I asked as I started to eat. “Yes, but very quickly” she giggled. She slowly ate her food. “Is the food good?” I asked her, she nodded her head.

I started to feel so nervous. She was almost done eating. I stood up from my seat. “Where are you going?” she looked up. “Nowhere, princess” I smiled nervously. I pulled out the seat next to her. “Did you I tell you how lovely you look?” I took her hands into mine. “Yes,” she giggled.

 “Cortnee, I know we haven’t dated long, well in this real life. I know that I love you and I am glad that I have the second chance to show you that I do. I don’t want to lose you and I don’t want to be with anyone else” I paused and gulp, she knew what was going on; or that words were really touching her. “Cortnee, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you please marry me?” I took out the box and opened it. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

84.7K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
70.3K 1.5K 58
She ran away from an abusive life. He found her. He is a bad boy with a bad past. He wants to protect her. Will his past get in the way? Will he brea...
11.8K 201 25
an abused girl with two friends make their way to a one direction concert. the girl has been abused and put down all her life. but when she meets Har...
229K 6.4K 50
✔️ COMPLETE ✔️ Meg's someone who finds her past dark as the pits of hell. Something she's not proud of. Something she regrets. Who knew one thing you...