Secrets (On Hold)

By harlenashiper

Harry Styles is know as a player and the most popular guy in school. Alex Russo is known as the schools rebel... More

Secrets
Chapter 1~Alex's secret
Chapter 2~Harry's Secret
Chapter 3~Art class,Drama class
Chapter 4~Lunch, Party
Authors note
Chapter 5~Puke, Kiss
Chapter 6~Spill, Balloon
Chapter 7~Class, fun
Chapter 8~Mason's Secret, Hungry.
Author's note~ Important
Chapter 10~ Argument, Fight
Chapter 11~Asshole, Space
Chapter 12~ Teasing Date, Feeding
Chapter 13~ Magician, Fuckface
Author's note/Read it
Chapter 14~ Dean, Rehearsal

Chapter 9~Walk in the park, Feelings?

437 16 4
By harlenashiper

*Few days later*

Alex's P.O.V.

  It's been at least three days since I last talked to Harry and to be honest, I hate it. We were having so much fun and getting along that day he came to my house but Mason had to ruin it...damn it Mason. Of couse Harry was back to being a dick to me again, no suprise there. Just yesturday Mason and I went on our date...well sort of. We were at a carnival and Harper ended up being there too so she decided to hang with us. Don't get me wrong here, I love Harper but she knew I was on a date so why would she interrupt...oh yea, probably because she could see how stiff I was.

  Yes, I was having fun with Mason but it just didn't feel right. I felt like I shouldn't have been there, I should've been somewhere else...with Harry?

Yes. My mind said.

No, I just wasn't feeling good that's all. I was feeling a bit sick but something told me that it was more than that...maybe my mind is right. Maybe I should've been with Harry, I should really apoligize to him..I'll do it later. Hopefully he'll listen to me.

"Hey Alex!"Harper smiled as I walked up to her.

"Hey."I smile."Have you seen Harry?"

"Harry?Why would you want to talk to him?"

"Remember what I told you...I need to talk to him about that night he came over."I say.

"Oh yea, sorry. Forgot."She nodded."Do you think he'll want to listen to you?"

"I hope so.."I trail off.

"I think you're starting to like him...are you?"She smirked.

Yes...I think I do.

"No, eww. I just need to get along with him because of the project...I don't want it to be awkward and shit."I lie.

"Yea right, you know you like him."She smiled."But what about Mason?"

  Mason...what do I think about Mason? I mean he's nice, cute, smart and a wolf. I still can't get over the fact that he's a wolf, and that he knows that I'm a wizard. But the question is...do I have feeling for him like I did just a few days ago?

"I'm not sure."I honestly answered, I wasn't sure anymore. I mean, I could still like him but maybe not that much anymore. Who know,  maybe I'll end up falling for him or I could end up not liking him at all.

"I think you should spend time with both of them for a while and then see which one you enjoyed being more with."She said."Which ever one you had more fun with, is the person you like more."

"I guess...yea I'll try it but I honestly don't know which one I want to hang out with."I sight.

"Here"She says and takes a quarter out."Heads on Mason, tails for Harry."

I nodded and waited for her to flip the coin. Once she did I looked at it, it landed on Harry.

"Looks like you'll be hanging out Harry first."She smiled.

"Yup...but how am I going to get him to hang out with me when he's pissed at me."I sight.

"You leave that to me."She smirked."I'll make sure he talks to you."

"Thanks, you're awsome you know that right."I smile and hug her.

"Aww thanks. And of course I do, you tell me everyday."She laughed and I agreed.

> > > > >

"Alex!"Harper yelled as she approached me.

"Yea?"I ask.

"Okay, I got him to meet you at the park in.."She looked at her watch."In 10minutes, and don't ask me how I did it, just be glad that what I did worked."

I swear, this girl is like magic itself, damn she's an awsome friend.

"You did!"I smiled and hugged her tight."Thank you sooo much."

"Yea, yea go now. He said he's gonna leave if you don't get there on time."She rushed me.

"Okay, bye."I yell as I run."Thank you."

"You're welcome!"She yelled back. Shit, what am I going to talk to him about? What if he leaves before I get there...what if he never showed up in the first place?

  As soon as I got to the park I looked around for Harry, I soon spotted him sitting down on a bench. I walked up to him and sat down.

"Hi."I say.

"Hi."He mumbled.

"So...uh."I had no idea what to say, should I say sorry..what do I say? "I'm sorry."

He looked at me confused then nodded understanding why I was sorry.

"Wanna walk around?"He asked. I nodded and stood up. We began walking around for a while, in silence. It wasn't a peaceful silence, it was more of an awkward silence."Why did you want me to come so bad?"

"Because...I wanted to talk to you."I said.

"About?"He asked."Should've you be with your boyfriend."

"I wanted to say that I was sorry about what happen that night."I sight."And he's not my boyfriend."

"There's nothing to talk about."She shook his head."And it sure doesn't seem like it."

"Yes there is."I nod."And can you please stop, he's not my boyfriend.

He chuckled..what the fuck, why did he just chuckle?

"What's so funny?"I say getting a bit annoyed.

"You look cute when you get mad."His eyes went wide as soon as he reliazed what he had said.

''Well then I'm about to look damn gorgeous."I laughed and so did he. Soon our laughts began to die down.

"So..uh, what did you want to talk about?"He asked putting his hands in his front pockets.

"I just wanted to say sorry about that night, I should've told you that he was coming."I sight. "We were just having so much fun I..I didn't want it to end and I just completely forgot that he was coming...I'm sorry."

"To be completely honest with you, I had a lot of fun too. I did get pissed, that you didn't tell me that he was coming..but I understand that you forgot because we were having so much fun."He nodded.

"Are we okay?"I ask looking into his green emeral eyes.

"Yea."He smiled and hugged me. His hug made my stomach fill with butteflies, I loved how good his smelled, I wish I could stay like this forever.

* * * * *

"Ready or not, here I come!"I yelled. Harry and I were currently playing hide and seek, childish I know but we were having so much fun and that's all that really mattered to me.

 I looked behind a few bushes and didn't find Harry, then I looked behind some fat trees and he wasn't in there. Damn this is harder than I though it would be...In order for me to find him, I have to think like Harry.

   Where would an idiot like Harry hide? Huh...I've got it! I quietly walked behind the porta potie and saw Harry hidding there. Luckly he wasn't facing me so I approached him quietly and then yelled.

"FOUND YOU!"I laughed.

"Holy shit!"He said and placed his hand on top of his chest, where his heart was located.

"You fucking scared the shit out of me."He took in a deap breath. "What was that for?"

I continued to laugh my ass off, I swear that was one of the funniest thing I had ever seen.

"It's not funny!"He said a bit annoyed

I shook my head and smiled."You're right...it was hilarious!"

"Shut up."He playfully hit my shoulder.

"Fine."I smile, trying to stop laughing."What do we do now?"

"We can...uh...do knock knock jokes!"He smiled. "I've got some great jokes."

"Someone's being cocky."I smirk.

"Knock knock."He smiled, I could see his eyes sparkling, he must really love jokes.

"Who's there?"

"Cow."

"Cow who?"

"No, a cow goes moo."He laughed, that was so stupid but I couldn't help it but laugh along with him."You're turn."

"Okay...knock knock.''I smile.

"Who's there?"

"Hutch."My smile grew even wider.

"Hutch who?"

"Bless you!"Harry though about the joke, the got it and started laughing his ass off.

"T..tha's pretty good."He said in between laughs.

"Thank you."I smiled.

"My turn!"He smiled."Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"Woo."

"Woo, who?"

"Don't get too excited, it's just a joke."As soon as I understood I laughed, I swear this boy is funny as hell. He's corny, cheesy, and cocky but he's definetly funny. Harry and I continued to laugh and soon tears came out.

"Told you I was funny!"Harry wiped his tears.

"No you're not."I tried to do a serious face but failed.

"Then why did you laugh?"He smirked.

"Shut up."I playfully hit his shoulder. There was still something bugging me, how did Harper convince him to come?

"I have a question."I say.

"And I have an answer."He smirked.

"How did Harper get you to come here?"

"Oh...that was pretty interesting."He chuckled."I was walking in the hallway and she came up to me. She asked me to come here to talk to you and I said no, she said she was gonna keep on asking until I said yes. She asked about 100times and I said no, then she bent down and wrapped her arms and legs around my leg like a toddler.I kept of telling her to get off but she refused so I finially said yes."

"That is so Harper."I laughed."She normally doesn't take no fo an answer unless it's from and adult...no scratch that, not even an adult. If she wants something she's going to get it...most of the time."

"You've got a pretty great friend, make sure she knows that."He carefully says.

"Yea...I will."I smile. I take out my phone and look at the time, it read 7:00pm.

"Shit, I've gotta go. My dad is gonna ask me a million question about where I've been."I say.

"Okay, guess I'll see you later Russo."He smiled. I give him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheeck..what the hell did I just do? Fuck, I really need to control myself.

"Bye."I smile and leave.

Harry's P.O.V.

  I have to admit, I had so much fun. I was expecting for us to argue, not play childish games and do knock knock jokes. When we were playing hide and seek and she scared me, I noticed her laugh. She would throw back her head and laugh, you can see her perfectly white teeth.

  When she smiles, you can see her cheeck bones and how she would scrunch her nose too...Damn I should creepy. Wait...why the fuck did I just say that! I neve think like that about a girl, I only think about how hot they are, a bit shallow I know but I don't think about girl the way I just thought about Alex right now.

  Everytime I'm with a girl I don't think about being playful or cony or any other shit, but with Alex it's different. I feel like I can be myself and she won't judge me, like she doesn't care how I act as long as I'm not a dick to her.

Holy shit....

Is it possible that I might have feelings fo her?

I can't have feelings for her, shit I can't even have feelings about myself. I'm Harry fucking Styles, I don't have feelings for people, the only person I should care about is myself. I can't have feelings for he because if those feelings develop into something bigger and then she just doesn't feel the same shit. I don't want to look like a pathetic piece of shit, she's probably gonna laugh in my face telling me how foolish I am for think that she would feel the same way...there's no way I'm going to have feeling for her. But then again...I migh have.

_____________________________

ELLOOOOO! Sorry I haven't updated, i've been busy with school..eww! Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

don't foget to give me feedback..I love me self some feedback!

Has anyone seen the video of Harry proposing to a fan in philly? She was wearing a wedding dress to the concert and harry was like 'well let's not let it go to waste' and he proposed to her i was like akjdnsfmaksjd luckyyyyy! damn i wish that was me. I bet fo the next concerts evey fan is going to be in a wedding dress...

Anyways, byeee my lovely people! XOXOX

~Andie <3 <3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 24.7K 58
Louis William Tomlinson, also known as the school-slut. He fucks with everyone who pays for it. People judge him by his name, but they don't know his...
74.8K 1K 33
It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fall for Jenny ? Does he jump on that roll...
12.1K 105 26
Alexis, a girl who gets yelled at in school. Harry Styles seemed to be the only one who can save her. She also keeps having these dreams. Read and fi...
6.4K 221 10
~Louis hasn't spoken for four years. He used to be full of life in other words he loved life so much but one day can change everything and in his cas...