♥Rewrite♥Boku no Hero Academi...

By Puripuriko

To become a hero, one must have a pure heart and the will to help others. To become a villain, one must have... More

♥00♥ Bring out your courage!
♥01♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - That day at the jungle
♥02♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - A giant playground where time comes to a halt
♥03♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Like a hero
♥04♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Bakugou and Yuuki
♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear
♥06♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - No matter what it takes!
♥07♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Solitary animal
♥08♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Heroes vs Lone Wolf
♥09♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Yuuki & Honey Badger
♥10♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - Unravel me before it pulls me under
♥11♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - 勇気
♥12♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - SMASH!!!!
♥13♥ For you, who came from your world to ours
♥14♥ It's okay, I'm here
♥15♥ You have made it here at last
♥16♥ In order to prove myself
♥17♥ I'll be the shadow to your light!
♥18♥ Yuuki is learning
♥19♥ Yuuki's name part 1
♥20♥ Yuuki's name Part 2
♥21♥ The preparation for Internship
♥22♥ Internship Arc - hand in hand, the truth and the lie
♥23♥ Internship Arc - Edgeshot vs Yuuki!
♥24♥ Internship Arc - A clash of philosophy
♥25♥ Internship Arc - Fight on! The hero I want to become!
♥26♥ Internship Arc - Myself
♥27♥ Yuuki's leash
♥28♥ You and I
♥29♥ Voice of the heart
♥30♥ I want to believe in you/me!
♥31♥ The fight of a honey badger
♥32♥ In order to reach for it, the place I want to reach
♥33♥ Riot of the White Wolf
♥34♥ Because of you
♥35♥ Her shopping trip
♥36♥ Fun and Preparation
♥37♥ Her first camping trip with everyone
♥39♥ Forward
♥40♥ Alternate World Arc - An invitation to unfinished business
♥41♥ Alternate World Arc - Dabi and Yuuki
♥42♥ Alternate World Arc - For the sake of the person precious to you
♥43♥ As we drift in a world of danger
♥44♥ I want to keep her away from danger
♥45♥ Even if I am just a honey badger
♥46♥ Hear our prayers
♥Alternate Ending 1 - Kaminari Denki♥
♥Alternate Ending 2 - Shinsou Hitoshi♥
♥Alternate Ending 3 - Iida Tenya♥
♥Alternate Ending 4 - Tokoyami Fumikage♥
♥Alternate Ending 5 - Midoriya Izuku♥
♥Forget-me-not Ending - Todoroki Shouto♥
♥Cherry Blossom Ending - Kirishima Eijirou♥
♥47♥ True End - White Gardenia - Bakugou Katsuki
♥Author's Note♥ ♥MUST READ♥

♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know

1.9K 98 25
By Puripuriko

Edgeshot had just apprehended some villains and handed them over to the police. As usual, he was quick and swift in his work and he's ready to move onto a new work.

Suddenly, he received a reply back from Aizawa in regards to Yuuki's training. He read the message in his mind and he smiled under his mask because he heard from Aizawa that Yuuki was doing well in her new form.

"Yuuki...I should go and visit her when I have free time. It's been a while since I spoke to that little badger."

The training Edgeshot had instructed Aizawa to tell Yuuki to follow was a very straightforward one: Just maintain the form with willpower and fight while in the wolf form. Since Yuuki could go back and forth from her wolf form, it would make sense for her to train to maintain the form for as long as possible. In her honey badger form, she will turn back to normal when she ran out of stamina but her wolf form took a lot more stamina so she couldn't last long while in it. However, it was clear her wolf form's a lot stronger than her honey badger form because the wolf form have access to a power where she could emit aura from her punches and kicks if she wished for it...but she will need to control how much power she was using so she's not running out of stamina.

Her training was very simple: She could do whatever she wanted as long as she stayed in her wolf form.

"That's what Edgeshot-sensei said to Aizawa-sensei."

"I see, it makes sense...but why are you doing this hard training with me?" Midoriya asked her in the middle of Tiger's training.

Standing by a radio player, Midoriya and Yuuki punching their right fist down diagonally while lifting the left leg up and down, and punching the air with the left fist. This sort of stretching exercise was probably done to tear muscle fibers and power up the body and the Quirk somehow.

"Because I felt like it." Yuuki said, happily doing the exercise. "I don't know what else to do so I thought I'd come and exercise with Deku."

"Huh..."

"I went for a run with iida before. It was fun! He runs so fast! And I am using my hands too!" Yuuki was fast on her feet, but she's much faster when she use her hands too. "I want to become stronger and stronger. That way, I can stand equally with everyone!"

Midoriya smiled at her words and he nodded.

"Deku, I know the others tell me my Quirk is similar to Tsuyu and Kirishima, but I think my Wolf Quirk is quite similar to your super power Quirk."

"Y-you think so?"

"I heard from Iida that your Quirk hurts you. My 2nd Quirk makes me lose my sense of self at some point...but from what I saw when we fought Stain, you did very well! You surprise me!"

"I-it's nothing at all..."

Yuuki giggled, "There's still so much I don't know about this world or the classmates. I want to learn about everything!"

Seeing Yuuki's sunshine smile, it made Midoriya smile too. He glanced at her to see her hair was longer and up to her waist. Her hair still remained snow white and straight, her eye color was a mismatch of red and blue, and her ears and tail were pure white and longer with black tips at the end, and the fur on her forearms and mid-thighs were pure white. He thought she looked cute in her first transformation, but he didn't think the 2nd one would make her beautiful.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"A-ah! N-nothing!"

"Alright! You first, wolf-girl! Come and punch me with all you've got!" Tiger came back, he looked so scary when he's directing his eyes right at you!

"Yes!" But because she's a honey badger and a wolf at the same time, Tiger's intimidating leer did not work on her. "Take this!" She came at him with a punch, but she ended up losing her transformation upon releasing too much aura from her punch that landed on nothing. She turned into an actual honey badger as a result of losing too much stamina. "Ah."

"HUH?!" Midoriya was shocked too! "Yuuki-san?!"

"You're releasing too much aura! Control the output! If you don't do that, you will end up turning into an animal after one attack!"

"Ehh...it's weird! When I was fighting Bakugou, I can fight properly and release aura with great control!" Yuuki complained in the form of a honey badger. Now she will have to eat well and rest well to become her human form again.

"Adrenaline rush. It's a feeling of excitement, stimulation and enhanced physical ability produced when the body secretes large amounts of adrenaline in response to a sudden perceived or induced stress situation. Your fight with that good looking boy over there," He pointed at Bakugou, who was still firing his explosions up in the air after dipping his hands in hot water, "made your adrenaline rush so you actually controlled your new powers without thinking about it."

"I understand now!"

'They are right when they say honey badgers are smart little creatures.' Tiger thought to himself.

"I need Bakugou to be an ass to me and help make me control my powers!"

"Yuuki-san, no!" Midoriya caught her before she went to piss off Bakugou, who was already pissed anyway.

However, Bakugou looked over his shoulder and he saw Yuuki in her actual honey badger form. "What the fuck?! Why are you in that form again?!"

"I ran out of stamina."

"Fuck! You're a moron!"

Because she was a proper honey badger with the mind of a human, she was unable to help out when the others made curry for tonight's dinner.

Yuuki lied down on her front and she sighed unhappily; it'd make sense she doesn't get to eat for not helping out, right?

"Here you go." Tokoyami put the late of curry and rice down on the floor for her.

"I shouldn't eat! I didn't help."

"It's more like you couldn't help." He pushed the plate closer to her mouth. From everyone's point of view, he looked like he was feeding a pet or something. "Come on, eat up."

"I thought I don't get to eat...!" She was so touched by the kindness of having someone offer her food. "Thank you~!"

"It can't be helped you are like this."

"Uhh...I am so happy~." She was eating while crying at the same time because she was starving and she was the only one who couldn't help make the food. "Tokoyami, how was your training with Dark Shadow?" She wanted to train with Dark Shadow and Tokoyami, but Aizawa recommended otherwise because the training in the darkness was something only Tokoyami could handle.

"So-so." His training was a little hard because if Dark Shadow does go berserk, it will become too strong for him to hold him back.

Yuuki talked while her cheeks were full of food from the inside, "If I can talk to my Quirks like the way you can talk to Dark Shadow, I wonder what they will both say to me..." If she could guess it, she could guess the honey badger would be happy with her. The wolf...probably not so much.

"I think if you can talk to them, I think they will like you very much."

"Even the wolf side of me?" She finished her plate and she crawled up to Tokoyami's lap. "Then why can't I control it at times?"

He grabbed some tissues from the tissue box that Yaoyorozu made for each table and he used it to wipe her mouth for her.

"You remember the first time when you met us?" Yuuki nodded at his question. Tokoyami continued, "There were those who trusted you right off the bat and some who were hesitant on trusting you. But you overcame the barrier of hesitance by simply being you. You don't have to do anything because sometimes not overdoing things will lead to a better outcome." He didn't want her to think too much about it since she was already doing the best she could. He watched her in silence and he could see her improving on many things at her own pace. Sure, there were times when she will fuck up on certain things and end up looking silly, but she always did her best at the end of it. Tokoyami liked the her who always smiled through her hardships. "Just like we all trust you, the wolf side of you will come to trust you too." He started to scratch the back of her neck.

"Hee~." Oh, but she couldn't relax yet. "I want another plate!"

"I'll get your serving for you."

Yuuki was put down on the floor again. She waited for her food with her little beady blue eyes, her tail wagged as she waited for her food.

"See, see! I told you!" Monoma's voice could be heard.

"Hm?" Yuuki looked up to see Monoma and Tetsutetsu.

"See! Hahahaha! She turned into an animal! Hahaha! She looks like a skunk! Ahahahaha!"

"So...so...!" Tetsutetsu was shaking.

"So stupid, right?!"

"So cute! Kendou, come here! Come here! World's manliest animal! The one on the Guinness record for fearless animal!" Tetsutetsu picked up Yuuki and held her up to Kendou, "Look! Isn't she the cutest thing ever?!"

"Tetsutetsu, put Yuuki down. She is like this right now but it doesn't mean she is literally one." Kendou got up from her seat and she removed Yuuki from Tetsutetsu's hold. She carried Yuuki with one arm while her other hand went to send a quick chop to Monoma's neck. "And a honey badger and a skunk are different. Don't be so mean."

"Kendou, fight me tomorrow!" Yuuki suggested in high spirit, "I want to fight you and your big massive fists!"

"Only when you're back to normal, okay?"

"Yay! Ah, I'm still hungry! Where is Tokoyami with my food? Hungry~! Hungry~!"

He looked at Yuuki's way to see she was comically calling out for food. Part of him found her adorable and funny, but there was a part of him who was just a little lonely...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, Yuuki was wandering outside the facilities because she couldn't sleep. She was still in her proper honey badger form and she's very wide awake.

"Honey badgers are night creatures." She said she as moved around here and there. "Ah...I can't sleep. Huh?" She found Kirishima sitting on top of a small hill. Kirishima had a blanket around him. He didn't want to catch a cold so he kept it around him.

"Kirishima~." So she made her way to him. She crawled up to his shoulder and she rubbed her cheek against his cheek. "Kirishima, what are you doing not sleeping~?"

"Yuuki?" He smiled, "That's my question too, why aren't you sleeping?"

"Because I am a honey badger."

"Haha, that's true."

Yuuki moved down his shoulder and she lied down across his legs that were crossed. Kirishima smiled and he started to stroke her from the head going down her back.

'It feels nostalgic...' Yuuki closed her eyes in comfort.

He peered at her to see her eyes were closed. "...If I can hear you call me Eijirou again, that'd be real nice."

"Eijirou...?"

"Ah." He thought she was sleeping! He blushed heavily and he began to shake. "S-s-sorry...I-I thought you were sleeping...!"

"You stopped stroking."

"S-sorry."

"Don't say sorry." Yuuki looked up at him, "Kirishima, when did I ever call you Eijirou?"

"Yuuki..." He began to panic because it was something he couldn't tell her. "Uwah!" The wind picked up and he shut his eyes tightly. When he opened his eyes, he fell to his back. "What the-?!"

Yuuki had returned to her human form again. "Ahahaha...I'm back to normal~." She rubbed the back of her neck, finding it funny that she was human and naked again.

"Y-yeah." He kept his eyes shut and he searched for the blanket behind him. He wrapped the blanket around her before he opened his eyes. "It's getting late s-so we should go to sleep-"

"Kirishima, you haven't answered my question."

"It's not important." He stood up and he started to walk away from her. He's trying to think of an excuse to escape her questionings.

Yuuki didn't stop. She followed him with her bare feet and wearing nothing but the blanket. "You wouldn't make such a sad face if it's not serious." She saw it as an opportunity to learn. "Hey, hey, tell me! Tell me!" Because she did not understand, her curiosity grew strong. She wanted to know the unknown and know what's unknown to her. She was scared of learning about this world, but now she enjoyed learning new things. Especially when it's learning new things about her classmates. "Eijirou, huh? If it makes you happy, how about I call you Eijirou from now on?"

Kirishima said nothing. He kept his head down as he walked away.

"Is it okay with you, Eijirou-"

"Don't call me that!" Always seeing the always friendly and kind smile of Kirishima Eijirou, Yuuki finally got the chance to see an angry side of him. "Don't you ever call me that when you don't know the weight of it to me!"

"Eijirou!"

Yuuki couldn't hear a thing but her own voice in the memory that suddenly flashed in her head. However, she could see everything. She saw Kirishima dying in her arms.

"Eijirou! I'm so sorry...! Eijirou, don't leave me! Don't leave me alone!"

"...!" She flinched at raised voice of anger from Kirishima, she flinched from the memory that never happened before, and she flinched because when she tried to remember it, she could remember nothing. The only thing she could feel right now was pain in her heart.

Maybe it's her frightened eyes that snapped him out of it. "Y-Yuuki..."

Yuuki took a step back when he stepped forward to her. The more she looked at him, the greater the pain. What was this feeling? Why was it hurting her?

"Yuuki, I-I'm sorry, I-" He tried to reach out to her but it made her step back more.

"Hmm...!" Yuuki whimpered in fear.

"Yuuki!"

She ran away from him, but he chased after her. He didn't mean to shout at her like that and make it look like it's her fault.

Whose fault was it?

Whose fault was it that only he could remember?

Whose fault was it that she doesn't know a thing?

At the same time, Bakugou finished washing his hands and now he's heading back to bed again.

"Oof!" He was nearly knocked over by Yuuki! He pressed a hand against the wall and he looked at her, "What the fuck is wrong with you now, you fucking animal! You're not tiny! Don't glomp people like tha-" Bakugou stopped showering insults and harsh language when he saw Yuuki crying.

"Bakugou..." Because she was clutching to the front of his shirt and not the blanket around her body, the blanket fell to the floor. She paid no mind to it because she was hurt and confused. "Bakugou...! Bakugou...!" The tears wouldn't stop. Her heart was in so much pain right now. She remembered something, but that something was forgotten right away. Her heart felt like it was getting ripped apart and she didn't know what to do.

Bakugou said nothing and he picked up the blanket and he wrapped it over her. "Silly, don't come at me naked."

Yuuki pressed her face into his chest and she cried against him. Bakugou sighed and he wrapped his arms around her. 'I don't know why she's crying. Even if I ask her, she will probably give me a stupid reason. Did someone make her cry?'

Kirishima was hiding from the corner. He chose not to leave the corner because...because...

'There has to be a reason why I am the only one who knows. There has to be a reason why you lost it all. I...I shouldn't. If I do that, you will be sad for sure. You're Yuuki now. You're not...you're not...' His back against the wall, he slowly sat down. His own tears fell. "I'm sorry..." There's a lot he wanted to say, but there's also a lot he cannot say. 'I have to seal it shut. Seal this heart of mine...for her sake!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
255K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
81.5K 2.1K 28
"Promise me you'll never stop loving me." "I promise I'll never stop loving you. If I ever do stop, I promise to fall in love with you once again." ~...
58.4K 1.8K 37
💜you can find my work ONLY on wattpad and AO3 under: Legionofwhispers My work being on any other sites is against my consent.💜 Y/N has a dark begin...