bandages || calum hood

Av indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... Mer

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

thirteen

14.4K 394 148
Av indolentcth

28/08/14- the day I saw Calum's nudes.

guess who's back

back again

this bitch is back

back again

i was reading the comments in the last chapter and you guys are so fucking sweet.

i was listening to Beyoncé and Chris Brown while writing this, so let's see how this all works out lmao.

calum

"So to wrap it all up, you did not fuck her?" Michael downed his beer while wiping his mouth to savor the bitter taste. The Christmas movie playing in the background, cheering up the gloomy atmosphere surrounding half drunk boy trying to overcome his break up.

"No, Michael. I did not fuck Belle on Christmas Eve." I stuck to drinking chocolate milk since I wasn't in the mood to be drunk again. Michael blew out smoke from his mouth, crushing the cigarette in the ash tray.

"Why not?" Michael pouted, continuously mumbling incoherent words. I sighed, setting my empty glass of milk down on the wooden floor.

"Because not everyone wants to fuck their girl right away. That's not how it works." My back rested onto the wooden floor allowing me to lie down.

"Bullshit. I fucked Alice three weeks prior to our relationship." His voice dripped with sarcasm as he copied my actions and stared at the ceiling.

"Dude, what the hell happened? Did she text you?" Sure, I cared about Alice a little bit, but I would always take Michael's side, and I would not let my present for Alice go to waste. Damn, I was selfish.

"No. Not even a fucking 'Merry Christmas'. Even though her fucking holiday spirit was so damn annoying, I miss it, Cal. I want her to rave about how she adores all these stupid fucking holiday shits that she adores." Michael choked out a sob and downed his beer.

"Then be a man and text her." I crumpled the ripped wrapping paper that covered the present Michael gave me which was a pack of damn condoms and a couple of band merch.

"I can't. Her parents, or shall I say adopted parents, warned me that if I ever texted her, they would forbid me from seeing her ever again." Michael threw his head back and rested it on the cushion of our couch.

"Since when did you care about what other people say? I thought Michael Clifford was a rule breaker." I checked my phone and grinned once I saw that Belle texted me.

If I said that last night we only kissed once, I would be lying. We kissed probably twice after that, not including me kissing her cheek several times. It was hectic once I left since I had to climb down that damn tree and run back to find my best friend singing Christmas carols at the top of his lungs with a pack of weed next to him.

Belle: Merry Christmas stupidhead!

Calum: Merry Christmas short one.

Belle: I really feel bad that I didn't get you a better present. I bought you something though :-/.

Calum: idiot, i actually love your present tbh. dont buy me anything else. buy something for yourself lol.

Belle: nope. I already bought you something like a few minutes ago. When can I give it to you?

Calum: beeeeeellllllllle. i told you not to waste money on me :(. i am free today.

Belle: But Caaallllluum, it's fine. Can we meet at the yogurt place at the corner of my street?

Calum: sure but when?

Belle: 1:00? is that okay?

Calum: yeah sure. im kinda craving yogurt.

Belle: Me too...I want the birthday cake flavored one

Calum: that is disgusting.

Belle: NO IT ISNT

Calum: YES IT IS! mint chocolate is waaaaay better.

Belle: as much as i would love to debate that birthday cake yogurt is better, I am at Church now and i gtg. See you later, idiot.

Calum: mint chocolate is better, but i will wait then. bye shortie :).

A fucking smiley face? Really Calum? Way to act like a fucking girl.

"-and like I can't risk the fact that they might take my kitten away from my permanently. I love her too much- for fuck's sake Calum, at least Goddamn listen to me when I am fucking pouring out my heart here." Michael kicked my shin with his foot, thank God he wasn't wearing his combat boots.

"I am listening, Mikey." A smile crept onto my face as I reread Belle and my conversation. A frown took over my smile as I realized how creepy and stupid I was being.

"I don't think a bunch of 'mhms' and 'okays' count as listening to me." Michael groaned and shoved his face on the pillow next to him. "I can't take back the words I never said."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow as his poetic side started to show up.

"I can't take back the words I never said. It's so fucking loud in my head, Calum. I can't take them back. I never said them. That's the part that sucks. When you lose someone, you don't think of the good or bad memories, you think of regrets of the blaring words you've never said. That's what I'm scared of. Not being able to say those words." Michael cursed out loud before clenching his fists.

I didn't understand what he was saying, but then again, I wasn't going through what he was going through.

"That was uh deep." Michael was turning into a damsel in distress, I almost giggled thinking about him wearing a dress and standing on top of a damn balcony.

"Calum you don't understand." Michael groaned, pressing his hand to his forehead, acting like I was somehow supposed to relate to him in this situation.

"How the hell am I supposed to understand when I haven't been through that before?" I muttered a choice of words as my thumbs danced above the keyboard of my phone, contemplating whether I should text Belle again or leave her alone.

"Dammit listen to me instead of texting that damn girl." Michael narrowed his green eyes at the tv, the movie reflecting on his bloodshot eyes.

"She's my damn girl." I corrected him, nibbling on my lip as I continued to think of an excuse to text her.

"You didn't even ask her out. She isn't your's and you need to stop acting so whipped." Michael sneered at me as if my happiness was preventing him from continuing his life.

"Shut up. I will ask her out soon, but I don't want to rush her in anything." In my defense, I thought I was being a complete gentleman to Belle, but Michael just didn't understand the concept of love without fucking.

"You are being a fucking douche. This is probably the only time I will be the one asking for help, not you, yet you just go on your phone and ignore me." Michael kicked the remote next to his foot, the remote making a deep sound as it skidded across the room.

"Fuck's sake, I'm sorry." I tossed my phone to the side, giving up on my thoughts of texting her again.

"You know what? Never mind you asshole." Michael tossed his bottle aside before pushing himself up to walk off to his room.

With my phone in my hand, my palms started sweating when flashbacks ran through my mind, spinning around like a tape recorder. My heartbeat increased, the decision playing within the possession of my fingertips.

Texting my mom was not something I looked forward to, it usually always ended up in an argument or someone getting pissed off to the extent where we can't even think about each other. I couldn't change anything about that though.

Exhaling loudly, I toss my phone to the side, deciding that I shouldn't greet her. It wasn't like she cared, she had her boyfriend and step-son who I despised. Carl, yes his name was Carl which fulfilled his personality, was a complete and utmost pushover who respected every single demand his stupid father uttered. His ginger hair sprouted out of his head and swept to the left after being loaded with gel. His khaki shorts and knee socks did not match with his knitted sweater, even though he believed he looked "cool".

He was the overachiever, the one who always had to be best in class, the kid who would hate to fail...basically, like Belle, but I find her OCD and overachieving ways quite cute.

No matter what happened, he was always the problem solver even though he probably didn't know half the shit he was saying. He was a smart ass who tried to find every single opportunity to poke you in the ass and bug the hell out of you. Everyone thinks I am jealous of him when in actuality, I just hate him like I hate 99% of the human population.

A set of uneven knocks created a beat on the wooden door as a high-pitched female voice shrilled on the other end. Being tired of the repetitive and obnoxious knocking, I pushed myself up to answer the damn door.

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed at her, narrowing my eyes. Her blonde hair was tied into a braid off to the right side of her silver dress. A branded hand purse was suspended by her fake Christmas nails that did not match with her tall red stilettos. Her light blue eyes mimicked my actions as she put her free hand on her hip.

"Does Michael Clifford live here?" I crossed my arms causing my sweatshirt to wrinkle as I leaned onto the doorway. The level of her anger has increased since she was now clenching her small fists.

"What do you want with him?" Assuming that Michael was absolutely drunk right now, I doubt she would even want to know what he was doing.

"I'm Reine, Alice's sister." She pursed her red colored lips while peeking inside the apartment.

"He is not in the state to tolerate your bullshit-"

"Alice needs him, dammit! Now if you are going to be stubborn, I suggest you move aside before I beat your ass up." Reine tried to shove me only to have no progress at all. Being annoyed by the pest in front of me, I lightly shove her back and slam the door shut. Harsh banging on the door occurs, but I block it out.

"Please I need to talk to him." Reine croaked on the other side as I heard her angry breathing. I shrugged while flipping through the channels.

I really didn't give a shit about her.

~*~*~*

"Dammit Calum who the hell keeps banging on the fucking door?" Michael exited his room with his hair styled to be like Oscar the Grouch.

"Some chick who claims she's Alice's sister." This was honestly amusing on how she kept begging even if it's been about two hours.

"Answer the fucking door then." Michael rushed to the door, tearing it open to reveal a weary blonde.

"Hey." She smiled sadly and straightened out her dress. Michael turned around and raised an eyebrow at me, only to have me shrugging in return.

"What do you want?" Michael's words were somewhat slurred, but I knew he was sobering down.

"It's Alice. She isn't herself anymore." Reine dramatically waved her hands around, causing her pearls to rattle.

"Why not?" Michael pulled her in, shutting the door behind her.

"She didn't say Merry Christmas. She hasn't left her bed until mother threatened her. She said she wasn't going to live without you." Reine placed her hand on Michael's shoulder, lightly squeezing it. I let a gasp escape my mouth as she mentioned the part about Alice not saying Merry Christmas.

"Where is she?" Michael snatched a hoodie on the floor, pulling it over his bare body. Reine bit her lip staring at him, fluttering her eyelashes.

"I don't know. That's why you need to help me find her." Reine widened her eyes and grabbed his hand.

"But her parents said I couldn't meet her anymore." Michael sighed, grabbing a cigarette from his box in his back pocket. He lit it before exhaling a puff of smoke.

"Please do not smoke in front of me. I don't think they care about that anymore. She is missing! In the traffic streets with the cold snow." Reine tore away the cigarette from Michael's hand and crushed it on the ashtray.

"What if she just pushes me away?" Michael was scared deep down, to say the least. He hated the feeling of rejection since he grew up with it since he was young.

"You're the only one she won't push away." Reine tugged his shirt, ushering him out. Michael stopped and turned at me for permission.

"Go ahead, mate. Get your girl back and stop moping around." Michael shot me a small smile, waving before he shut the door.

~*~*~*

Belle: Where are you?

Calum: somewhere....where are you?

Belle: At the fro yo place?

Calum: why do you call it "fro yo"? it sounds like a wanna be thug lol.

Belle: yo homies. its master fro yo z.

Calum: *masta

Belle: Wow...so much sass.

Calum: yeah yeah yeah look up.

I rolled my eyes as her mouth opened in shock that I was in front of her already. A snowman decorated gift bag was in front of her on the table, matching with her light blue dress.

"Calum!" Belle grinned, dropping her phone on the table and pulling me into a hug. Her floral scent overtook my body, her curled hair lightly tickling mu neck.

"Merry Christmas, Love." I hugged her back, swaying a little back and forth. Belle smiled pulling away, handing her bag to me.

"I got you something a little better." She picked on her fingernails, looking down at her lap. I lightly tore open the present which revealed a set of band bracelets.

"How did you know I liked Blink 182?" I slid the bracelets onto my wrists, admiring the design on them.

"Well for one, you have bracelets and shirts that have their name on it." Belle chuckled, returning my smile.

"Thank you." I ruffled her hair, making her frown a bit. Belle bit her lip, slightly smirking.

"I still think that birthday cake flavored is better than mint chocolate frozen yogurt." Belle pointed her finger at the machines behind her. The shop was surprisingly busy though it was winter.

"You are crazy. Birthday cake flavored frozen yogurt sounds like a hot mess." I leaned in, tilting my head a bit.

"Mint chocolate is so plain though. Who on Earth likes plain yogurts?" Belle scrunched her eyebrows in disgust.

"It is not plain. Excuse you." I scoffed at her lie, testing her to her limits.

"Oh shut up-"

"Hey Calum did you-". Ashton froze as he came up to me. His hair was tied back by a bandana, his sweater slouching on his black skinny jeans. "Belle."

His voice was hushed as he locked his eyes with Belle. Belle narrowed her dark eyes at his light ones, clenching her fist.

"Ashton."

~

i have a perfect explanation as to why this is so late.

school.

i fucking hate school and it started and ewwww.

is it nude week on twitter? like fo real, dont call jennifer a slut if you defended calum. THEY ARE HUMAN. They make mistakes.

-kat hoodings

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

416 152 37
"Oh bite me, you sociopath." She seethed. "Do you honestly think you are all that and a bag of chips!?" She leaned on her left leg and placed her han...
1M 41.4K 58
Sneak peek⬇️ "He looked damn hot right now. His greenish hazel eyes, staring into my eyes... his messy hair falling forward as he leaned over me... h...
44.5K 1.8K 30
"Say you love me", I pleaded her She frowned at the strange request. I want to hear it coming from her pretty lips. I want to hear her say it while...
7.7K 123 6
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...