Medusa ( Quirk Au BNHA )

By scatteredyellowbirds

In which Izuku develops a quirk almost identical to his favorite myth, becomes self loathing and dismissive a... More

Prologue
Elementary days
Cat
Rodents
Hands
Dragon
Bond with your dad
Goodbyes
UA Exams
UA First day
Hero exercise
Reporters
Bus
Villains
Attack
Slither
Molt
Competition
Training
Room
Halloween
Dad
Speech
Cavalry Battle
Recreational activities
Eyes down
Keep it up
Spit
Chase
Sports festival end
Date
Hero Internships
Seperation
Okay start
Threesome date
Stain
Captured anyways
End of arc
Mascot
Analysis
.
Heat
Friends (1)
SLAM ( authors note )
Parents
Ah... parents
Cousins???
Dinner
Date
Dont read this
This Chapter is NSFW
This Chapter is ALSO NSFW
This Chapter is SOMEWHAT NSFW
This Chapter is NOT NSFW
Merry Chri
Kacchan is good at jokes
Happy Birthday Shoto
People
I hav question ( AN )
Side Story : Alternative 1
Valentines day
Heat agAIN
Hisashi is a dad
SideStory : Brotherly bond ( 1 )
Brotherly Bond ( 2 )
CAMPING ( 1 )
CAMPING (2)
69 ( not nsfw, its just the 69th chapter calm down )
CAMPING (3)
Camping (4)
Camping (end )

Patrol

6.3K 304 303
By scatteredyellowbirds

"We just need you to capture this person alive, and we're willing to extend help to any of your future plans" Kurogiri said, handing Stain a picture of a green haired boy with snake like eyes, seemingly oblivious to the fact that a picture of him was being taken, he happily eats a sugared treat along with his two friends.

"And...? I'm not capturing him without reason, he's a UA kid, a hero in training, I usually evaluate my victims first, to attack them beforehand would break my code, tell me why you want him"

"... have you heard of the USJ incident?"

"You mean your failed little attack? I heard that most of the villains there got turned into stone, did a member of yours get turned?"

"No, Shiragaki got bitten"

"That brat with a lot of hands?" Kurogiri nodded.

"Why not just take an anti-venom from one of them laboratories?"

"We did but they watered down the venom so much, it doesn't work, we need the venom direct from the source and have it modified by one of our members, we need it soon, the venom is spreading"

"How bad?"

"His left hand up to its elbows is completely stone and it's slowly climbing up, it gets faster everyday"

"Hm... bad things will happen if it reaches his chest, very well, I'll capture him but on one condition"

"Yes?"

"If I find him worthy to live, you will let him leave, I don't care what you do, erase his memories or something, I do not cause death to people worthy of being heroes"

"We just need his venom, we'll let him go if you want to so bad"

"Good, then I'll be leaving, the sun is setting soon"

"Good luck"

_______________________________________

"Endeavor-san, theres a cat stuck up there, can you get it?" Izuku said, pointing at the tree.

"There's no cat inside"

"There is! I'll get him myself but I'm too short"

"..." Endeavor approached the tree and lo behold, there was a small little thing meowing at the branches so softly that you can't even hear it. He gently took the shivering kitten in his hands and it lapped up his warmth. Endeavor blinked at the small critter.

"I want it, I'll warm it up" Shoto said, reaching for the small critter, Endeavor carefully handed it to his son, the kitten was small enough that it was able to curl up in Shoto's hands, Iida and Izuku came close, staring at it. Shoto handed Izuku the small critter, Izuku watched as it twitched innhis hands before giving it a cute wide smile.

"It's... it's so cute..." Izuku said, Endeavor snapped a picture and sent it to Hisashi.

Are you willing to let your son keep a kitten

Hisashi: omg
Hisashi : yes yes
Hisashi : yes omg
Hisashi : pls
Hisashi : send more pics
Hisashi : pls

[ picture sent ]

Hisashi : !!!!!!!!
Hisashi : Inko says she's fine with it too
Hisashi : bring it home pls

"Your parents said that you can keep it if you want" Izuku's eyes widen.

"I-I can?"

"Hold unto it for now, make sure it doesn't escape"

"I don't think that's necessary, he's too tired to try and escape, I wonder when was the last time it ate, it's ribs are showing" Izuku held the kitten to his chest, it meows and looks up at him.

"Iida-kun! Don't call him an it!"

"It's a boy? Oh it is" Shoto said, poking its balls, Iida hand chopped the back of his head.

"That's inappropriate!"

"...hey when you looked at it your quirk didn't work"

"Huh?" Izuku stared down at the kitten, the kitten stared back up.

"Huh, that's weird, we'll I guess for animals it only works if I bite them, right kitty?" Izuku pet it's little head gently before kissing it.

"I want a kiss to the forehead too" Shoto says.

"You're too tall" Shoto lowers his head, Izuku sighs and kisses him on his forehead. Iida, respectfully bows his head down, Izuku kissed his head too.

"You guys act like kids"

"Which is surprising seeing as you're the one who looks like the kid the most out of all of us-" Shoto dodges a spit to his side.

"Careful, you almost hit me"

"That was the plan you dummy"

"Todoroki-kun, please stop making fun of Midoriya's heigh-" Iida blinks, feeling a light punch to his side.

"Shoto didn't mention anything about my height!"

"Ah he didn't- wait I'm sorry Midoriya-kun!"

____________________________________

Katsuki stared at the phone on his hand, unsure if he should send a text or not, he already took care of his problem, but he's not really sure if he should reply to Izuku's spam of messages, should he? Probably.

He called him. Instantly he got an answer.

"K-Kacchan?" Katsuki suddenly felt like a literal arrow was shot to his heart, Izuku's voice sounded so soft and shy and for it to be so close to his ear, amazing, truly this internship was a blessing.

He could Imagine what Izuku looked like right now, sweet cherry red tainting his greyish green skin giving life to its monochromatic color scheme. His tail would be slowly swaying on the back or he would be tight around him, looking as if he wanted to protect himself with it, he would be shyly tugging on his shirt, waiting for his response.

Katsuki resisted the urge to bury his face into his hands, suddenly feeling like a pervert even though all he thought about was how Izuku looked like right now.

"Hey"

"Um... well... Ah never mind! I-I'll t-talk to Kacchan next time bye!"

Katsuki blinked as the phone call ends.

Katsuki imagines a flustered Izuku.

Katsuki decides to take a another cold shower, just incase.

__________________________________________

Izuku huffs, he ran away, feeling too embarrassed to talk to his friends, at first he just wanted to take some time off until he heard some weird things coming near.

He quickly sent his coordinates to all the people in his phone, not really sure what he's getting into. His eyes widen, spotting two heroes laying on the ground, they're still breathing but there was some figure nearing them.

"This world... this corrupted world filled of nothing but corrupt heroes, they should all be purged off people like you" he nears, a sharp glint catches Izuku's attention.

His feet moved without thinking and before he knows it, he's kicking the guy hard backwards.

"Are you two okay?! Can you walk?!" He asks, shielding them both. His eyes focused solely on the man before him.

"Heh, when they showed me a picture of you looking like a kid, I didn't expect to be fighting a literal kid-"

"Stop making fun of my height! I'm 15 yrs old! And who showed you a picture of me?! What a creep!"

"I do admit that they were kind of creepy in that part, I was wondering why they would take such pictures, you can simply call them the league of villains..."

"... so any reason why they have a picture of me looking like a kid?"

"Of course, for me to know your appearance" Izuku's eyes focused on his blades, knowing that the man probably won't look at him, the league of villains already know his quirk after all, no doubt that they warned him before hand.

"It's easier to steal you away that way, don't you agree?"

"I'm not into older men, sorry, but if you like me that much I'll have to ask my dad for permission first"

Stain blinks.

"You really are a kid, you have to ask your dad for permission?" Izuku whines.

"Stop calling me a kid-!" Izuku yelps, dodging a blade to his side, the man lunges at him and he protects himself with the scales in his arm.

"Heh, scales huh? Good idea to keep your body covered, your enemies wouldn't know where to strike then." Izuku winces feeling the blades push back. He spits on his face before jumping back. A minute, he should have a minute, that's not enough time to get away.

Izuku is fast, he can get away from here with just a minute but he would have to leave the other two unconscious pro heroes behind, Izuku couldn't even carry one of them off with him if he tried, All he can do is defend them and hope that since he's a wanted man by the league, he'd be let off alive.

"Say kid, tell me, why didn't you just run when you can huh? Rather, why not just use your quirk on me when I can't move?"

"I'm not strong enough to carry two adult men on my back, no matter how fast I can get help I'm sure it'll take more than a minute, I don't know who you are and why you're doing this but what I do know is that I can't leave you alone for even a minute with them unless I want to return seeing corpses instead of living bodies. I'm not that experienced but I'm still a hero, a heroes job is to save people from I don't know, dying?"

"Heh then you should know the gap in our experience, are you willing to risk your life just for the two of these random nobodies knowing that all you can do is defend?"

"...well, I can't be a hero if all I do is run away just because I feel like I'll be defeated, you know? What's the point of being a hero if I don't risk my life everyday?"

"Big words from a kid with no hero license yet, very well then, I hope you're ready, Midoriya Izuku"

"Nice to know you know my full name, hopefully by the end of this conversation I'll survive long enough to know yours too"

// tfw tryna take some alone time but you end up at a villain attack instead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.7K 13
katsuki gets hit with a neko quirk, and now he has to go about his life with ears and a tail. he thought it was going to be easy, but when he gets se...
4.5K 50 15
✨ Izuku struggles to keep himself awake when reoccurring nightmares give him extreme paranoia to get the sleep he desperately needs. Katsuki took not...
32.4K 621 7
(This is very up but I keep it up for those who want to read) In this Bakugou got hit with a quirk that turned him into a wolf for the rest of his li...
899K 26K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...