> One Shots Of Love โœŒ<

By kraii15

" random situations that leads to random love stories " A/n : I'm lazy to write a description for the other s... More

just the author rumbling ๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜‰
substitute | kongpob ฮฆ arthit
substitute two
substitute | three
substitute extra
substitute | epilogue
substitute | epilogue two

substitute [ the end ]

440 28 18
By kraii15

And shit i forgot to put a warning [ matured content ahead ]
Read at your own risk

----------------------------

Kongpob's POV

It's been four months since we started this messed up setting. By now I really want to just bend and fuck this man beneath me but I can't do that, I have to control my feelings for him as not to fuck up the connection I have with him. I am His brother substitute, that's right the man I'm kissing right now is the man I ended up falling with.

But I can't tell him that because he's still in love with his brother and he still thought that I'm still in love with my sister. Yeah, we both have a thing for our sister and brother. In my case though it's before.

before I decide to kiss him that night he offered to me that he will be my sister substitute, and the reason why I accepted his offered that night was not that I'm desperate for my sister. It's because he is the one who offered his self, it's because it's him, it's because I'm already in love with him even before that night.

But if you ask me how did I fall in love with him, I seriously don't know I just realized it when my sister told my family her decision to marry his brother, I don't feel a thing about that news at all what matters to me that moment was, if he's gonna be oka.

If he Can handle the pain? if he gonna need me when he heard it? what can I do for him to be hurt less?
Then that time came that he also got to know about the marriage, to be perfectly honest I feel happy that night that I'm the one that he called. I know I shouldn't but that made me happy to know that he needs me.

I sighed out loud without thinking. He stops from kissing my neck." what's wrong?." he asked while frowning. I smile as i shakes my head." nothing, are you okay now? Do you want to stop?." he hesitates before biting his bottom lip and before licking it wet. Shit there goes myself control What can I do he look freaking hot doing that

I bend down a little to kiss him again. His eyes widen because i usually stop when we're in the middle of making out when I'm about to go insane because of my urges to fuck him, this time I didn't close my eyes like I usually do, I looked at his eyes as I start nibbling his lips. My hand wandering on his body.

this is the first time I see how he is when I'm kissing him and how he sometimes shivers at my touch.
His lips gape a little as if inviting my tongue over his mouth. So I quickly slid my tongue in and starts fucking his mouth. I want him.. I seriously want this man.

I started trailing kisses on his cheek to his jawline and down to his neck. A small moan escapes his now swollen lips. Which certainly made I already harden member, to become more harder if it's possible to the point it becomes painful as my pants were clutching it tightly.

Then I came back to his lip that's already parted as if it's waiting for me to shove my tongue again inside which I pretty much did. He clung onto my neck and pulls me down to make the kiss deeper if it were possible. I want to tell him how much I love him.

We parted our lips for some air. He's panting hard same with me. Then he leans closer to my ear and whispers something. Which made my eyes widen, my mouth hanging
open and looks at him in confusion. He just looked at me with a sad smile and an apologetic look.

Then he stands up and about to take a step I hastily grab his hand." wait, tell me again what you whispered to me." I said looking up to him. He didn't answer and stay silent while trying to break free from my grip." please pup tell me again." I plead because I really can't believe my ears.

He hesitantly looked back to me." i... I said... I.. love you ..and I'm sorry for it" he answers buckling on his words while averting his eyes." now you heard it... Let go... We can't continue this substitute thing." he added peeling my hand away from his.

I tighten my grip on him even more." yes you're right we can't continue this anymore." I say as I pulled him down making him land on my body he looked at me surprised." shit this is embarrassing! I should be the one who confessed first." I continue as I hug him tightly.

"i... Love you too... Even before the night, you offered to be my sister substitute. So arthit rojnapat will you be my boyfriend? This time for real and not pretend boyfriend." I added closing my eyes while waiting for his answer.

I waited for about five minutes but I didn't hear an answer from him. Then something wet fall in my face. I quickly shot open my eyes. I see arthit who's now hovering above me crying.

" what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I ask urgently while trying to sit up. I held his back so he wouldn't fall off. Now he's straddling me." well... I didn't expect this... I thought you're still in love with your sister and you're straight." he answers while shaking his head and wiping his tears.

I smile." well yeah, I'm straight but I'm gay just for you... And I also thought you're still in love with your brother that's why I didn't say anything." I retort as I lean my forehead to his. We stare at each other for a while then we both start to chuckles." we're both so dumb." he said as he cupped my face and peck my lips." I love you, babe."

"I love you too, baby boy." I pecked his lips back. He chuckles." shit a daddy kink hot!." he exclaimed excitedly while grinding his member to mine and lick his lips seductively. I groaned, starting to feel hot again." fucking tease baby boy." I hiss as I run my fingers on his back.

" not as much like you daddy." he retorts sarcastically. I frowned." when did I tease you?." I question raising an eyebrow. He rolls his eyes." always, you always stop midway every time we're making out." he hisses pinching my nose. I make an ' ahh ' sound." well I can't just fuck you knowing you don't even like me so I always stop my urges to make a mess out of you."

Third person POV.

Arthit eyes glint with mischief." Then now, there's no reason for you to make a mess out of me, so why don't try it, daddy." He whispers in kongpob's as he blows air on it seductively. Making the latter bites his bottom lip. " really? Beg me then baby boy." he says as he gets closer to arthit's lips, just inches apart their breathe hitting each other's lips.

arthit began to feel dizzy as he's getting turned on the other's words." kiss me already daddy." kongpob smirk as he smack their lips, arthit rounded his hands around on kongpob's neck pulling him closer making their kisses deeper as he rakes the other's hair turning it to a mess of locks, their tongues dancing with each other's.

Kongpob hands ran down arthit back and it stops on the latter's as he clutched it tight making arthit yeLp in surprise, he swinging the other's hips back and forth while grinding it with his clothes member." ahh..." a moans escape arthit's lips. He wandered his hands inside the other's shirt.

after he had enough of filling up the other's firm body, he starts to unbutton kongpob's shirt and when he's done he pulls it down kongpob's shoulders, the latter did the same and throws arthit's and his shirts across the room.

Kongpob starts trailing kisses on arthit's jawline while giving it a good little as he goes down his neck (nibbling and sucking it ) then to his collarbone where he bites a little bit while licking it making arthit bites his lips in pleasure. He pushes kongpob down on the bed as he stands up and unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants down leaving only his underwear, he then crawls into the bed, kongpob just watched his every movement, their eyes hooded with lust and hunger.

Arthit aggressively opens kongpob's pants and pulls it off of him taking every piece of clothing he has. Arthit eyed kongpob body before licking his lips, kongpob pulls arthit down on top of his then they start having sizzling kisses again. Kongpob hand wander in his sidebed to get a lube and condoms while still not breaking their lips apart.

And when he finds it, he flips arthit down making him lay on his back. Kongpob opens a pack of condom on his teeth, making him sexier in arthit eyes. Arthit gets up and snatches the condom on kongpob's hand." I'll do it you daddy." he says as he places the condom on his mouth. Kongpob smirk." is this really your first time pup?" he jokes arthit gives him a scowl." of course I'm a virgin ya know, never been kissed never been touched but totally damage." he joked back, kongpob laughs at the remark, arthit bend down positioning his mouth in front of kongpob length he while he holds it in his hand.

Kongpob groans when his member makes a contact to arthit lips, he skillfully puts the condom on kongpob's length while swirling his tongue around it, going down and up, on the other's member then sucking its tip.

Meanwhile, kongpob puts a generous amount of lube on his fingers as he reaches arthit's ass, kongpob probe open arthit's entrance making him gag as he was trying to take the other's length deep in his throat which he succeeded because of being startled. The view of arthit gagging makes kongpob more aroused.

He lifts arthit's face and engaged their lips into another harsh kiss. He sits arthit onto his lap while he continues to thrust his fingers on arthit's inside. Making the latter to cringe in uncomfortableness. And kongpob knows it so he tries to distract the other as he finds arthit sweet spot and when he found it arthit jolted and moans softly." ahh..."

Kongpob repeatedly pokes on it making arthit grind his hips on kongpob's," do it already daddy stop teasing me." arthit whimpers. " I'm not really teasing you though, I'm just preparing you." kongpob whispered as he bites and licks arthit's ears.

" aHhh... But... I'm... Close." arthit stuttered between his moans. " go ahead and come then baby boy." kongpob answer in a husky voice.

Kongpob fastens his fingers pace while working his other hand on arthit's length. " aHhhh... Shit... Fuck... Pup... I'm... Cumming." arthit shudders, his muscles tense as he lets out his seeds splutter it all over his stomach.

" done already baby?." kongpob ask sensually. Arthit pants." no, I want you inside me." he hisses in a needy way, kongpob smirk with mischief." why don't you beg then." he teases as he shoves his fingers again on arthit bud while biting and sucking his collarbone leaving it a purple mark.

Arthit bites back his moans he doesn't want to comply with his boyfriend's tease but shit, he's feeling it good now by just kongpob's fingers, so he wanna know how's to feel when that huge rock is finally inside him." fuck me, daddy, make a mess of me please." he begged out.

" good boy, baby boy." he breathed out as he hungrily slammed their lips again, he then lay arthit back on the bed before spreading his legs, he positioned his member in front of arthit's entrance and slowly entered it. He's taking his time in doing so because he doesn't want his boyfriend to be hurt.

Arthit's grip on the sheet tighten that his knuckles are already turning white as kongpob length entering him, he feels his entrance become hot as if it's on fire and it hurts, but along with the pain is a sense of pleasure which makes it bearable for him.

When arthit finally got used to kongpob's size, he then starts moving his hips, pacing his thrusts as it becomes faster and harder." ahhh... Fuck... "

Kongpob penetrates arthit deeply, he puts arthit leg onto his shoulder for better access. He growled as arthit tighten his wall making his length to twitch in pleasure. " shit I'm already close pup." he keened out while slamming their hips faster, he keeps hitting arthit in his pleasure spot. The room was filled with moans, ragged breathing and wet sloppy sounds.

" ahh... There... Kong... God... It feels good... "

" yeah... It's good, fuck I'm cumming arthit." kongpob grunted as he shots his white fluid.

" me too kong... Ahhhh... Ahh.. " arthit cries out while arching his back

Kongpob and arthit came together, kongpob collapse on arthit's body." I love you pup." kongpob whispered softly. Arthit chuckles."I love you more, but pup let's get clean up now."

" later." kongpob mumbles." no, I feel sticky so get up and pull your dick out now." he protests. " it's already up pup." kongpob replies and arthit feels something getting bigger inside of his ass. His eyes widen." shit! Pup why did you get hard again." he hisses, he's the one who's getting embarrassed by it.

Kongpob looks at him playfully." because you're clenching me inside." arthit gasp." I'm not." he retorts, now he's beet red." yes you are so let's go for two." kongpob half joking. While slowly start moving his hips." ahh... Pup... Stop it... It hurts." he lies between his soft moans. And this makes kongpob to instantly stop and pull out his junk.

Arthit smirk satisfied, he knows very well, that kongpob will stop when he says it hurts. Kongpob sigh defeatedly and throw the used condom in the trash can." sorry, come on I'll carry you to the bathroom." he cooed sweetly. Arthit smile." thanks pup." he replies and let the other carry him.

Kongpob places arthit onto the toilet bowl first as he runs the water and when he did he put arthit there in the tub." come inside pup." arthit motion kongpob to join him in the tub kongpob oblige.

He positioned himself in the back of arthit as he back hugs him while lazily rest his head in the other's shoulder." I love you pup, thanks for asking me that night even though I really don't like the idea but in that way, I could show you my feelings without saying anything and thanks for returning my feelings pup." he whispers.

Arthit caresses his head as he plants a small kiss on kongpob's temple." I love you more pup, and thanks for going with me that night those too introduced us. For staying by my side when I need you and for agreeing with the substitute thing, if you didn't agree that night I wouldn't know that I could fall for someone so hard.

Kongpob squeezes arthit tight before turning the other to face him." I'm happy that I have you, substitute or not just you being with me is all that I need." he says then press a gentle and soft kiss into the other's lips as if he's kissing something that's delicate and fragile.

And the end.

------

I hope you guys could enjoy this short ride... I'm sorry if i ended it this early i just want them a happy ending and i don't want to drag it out as not to make the already ugly story to be uglier story hahaha

And stay tuned for my other one shot it will be in this book too. I'm already working on a forthbeam story, just taking my time because I'm quite busy... So see you soon guys lot of loves

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

461K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
153K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
574K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
142K 6.5K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...