French Beauty ➻ Prince Harry...

By ThelovelyAngels

"Aimer, ce n'est pas se regarder l'un l'autre, c'est regarder ensemble dans la mΓͺme direction." Γ— "We are no... More

French Beauty
Photo Gallery
The French-Canadian Queen
French Jewels
01. Welcome to England
02. God baby
03. Buy a Castle
04. Ginger Charm
05. Plan B
06. Royal Pain
07. Let Me Tell You
08. Renee's Pregnancy
010. Royal Shotgun
011. Spilled Ink
012. Hallmark Story
013. Bridal Shower
014. All Good Things
015. Royal Wedding 13' Photos
016. Royal Pregnancy & Birth
017. Mystery Of Love
Epilogue

09. Royal Madness

2.2K 74 4
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Nine | Royal Madness

To be yourself in a world
that is constantly trying to
make you something else is
the greatest accomplishment.

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Her Royal Highness, Princess Natalie, The Duchess of Toulouse was safely delivered of a daughter at 8.34 a.m. Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well.

20 June 2013

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

The baby weighed in at a healthy 7 lbs., 3oz.

20 June 2013

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Princess Natalie, The Duchess of Toulouse revealed the adorable name that pays tribute to her late grandmother.

20 June 2013

The French Royal Family
✔FrenchRoyalFamily

Princess Natalie, The Duchess of Toulouse and Prince Tyson, The Duke of Toulouse are delighted to announce the name of their daughter, Her Royal Highness Princess Yasmin Nicollet Mary, The Duchess of Ginossi. Her Majesty Queen Maryse has conferred the duchy of Ginossi to Princess Yasmin.

20 June 2013

-

"Oh my Goodness! She's beautiful." I said as I held my niece for the first time.

"Thank you, Maryse." Natalie said as she laid in the bed watching us.

"You know this could be you, if you stop avoiding Harry." Catherine Joy said as she laid next to Natalie. I looked at Renee, who started whistling and looking at the baby.

"Really, Renee?" I asked, annoyed with my meddling sister.

"What? Harry called me while she was with me." She answered.

"What did Harry say?" Natalie asked.

"He said that Maryse hasn't talked to him in over three weeks that's almost a month." Renee replied.

"Maryse, why would you do that?" Natalie asked.

"Because I'm very busy." I answered.

"Yeah, busy avoiding the man." Renee added.

"No, I'm not." I said.

"Wait, a minute. Do you guys have a pad, I think my menstrual just started." Catherine Joy said.

"Ask Maryse, she be on her menstrual." Renee said, as she took the baby out of my hand.

I went to my purse and started looking for extra pads that I normally carry with me. I couldn't find any, and that's when I realized I never got my period.

"Maryse, are you okay?" Catherine Joy asked.

"Umm, looks like I don't have any extra with me." I answered.

"No way, that's not like you, Maryse, you're always prepared unless you never got your period." Renee said.

"Renee, it's probably late because of stress. You know I have a lot on my plate." I said.

"Um, Maryse? When exactly did you get your last period?" Natalie asked slowly, as though afraid to spook me.

I froze and all the color I'd gained that moment faded back again.

I palmed my stomach softly.

"Oh, God." I said.

"Maryse, what's wrong?" Catherine Joy asked.

I could not believe what was happening.

This couldn't be true, could it?

"No, this can't be true." I voiced my thoughts.

"Why not? You have been having sex, haven't you?" Natalie glanced dubiously at me.

I scoffed, "I only had sex once, Natalie." I said.

"It only takes once." Natalie said as she shrugged nonchalantly.

"Wait, Natalie, do you still have pregnancy tests around?" Renee asked suddenly.

"No, Renee" I said as I got up from the bed. "Can you call the medical reception for me? Ask them to send up the resident physician." I said.

"Okay." Renee chirped and bounced over to the phone on the bedside table.

While Renee was on the phone, I headed for the bathroom and splashed some water on my face to wipe away the tears that were threatening to fall.

The physician came about fifteen minutes later. He was a middle-aged, portly, friendly looking man. I told him exactly what I suspected and he immediately got to work on examining me.

"It's going to be okay, Maryse, a lot of have Queens have gotten pregnant out of wedlock." Catherine Joy said.

"But not in this era." I said, as the doctor continued with his examination.

"I have good news." The doctor said as he gathered his equipment.

I stilled, "Good news?"

"Yes, you are indeed with child as you had suspected. Congratulations!" The physician grinned.

"How far along do you think she is?" Renee asked.

"I would say at least three weeks ahead of you, Your Royal Highness." He said as Catherine Joy made him sign a nondisclosure form.

I stared off into space in a daze as Catherine Joy thanked him and led him out.

"You're going to have a baby!" Natalie squealed as she came back.

"Harry." I whispered faintly.

"What?" Renee asked.

I cleared my throat. "Harry, I need Harry."

"Oh! He's going to be so happy! I'm going to call him." She said, pulling out her phone.

"No, I have to tell him in person." I said.

-

Queen Maryse Spotted Makeup-Free and Comfy at the Airport

The Queen of France was photographed arriving at JFK in N.Y.C with no makeup and rocking all grey sweats, white socks, matching sneakers and black sunglasses.

No words on what she's doing here in London but a french royal correspondent said that it was a private visit.

-

"Maryse, what a pleasant surprise!" Kate exclaimed as she greeted me.

"Hey, Kate, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful, what are you doing here?" She replied.

"I came to see Harry." I said.

"Well he is upstairs with William." She said.

We walked into their apartment and found them watching rugby.

"Look who's here." Kate said as Harry and William turned their heads to look at me.

Harry stood up and walked over and quickly came to my side.

"Hey, are you okay?" Harry asked as he frantically looked me over. "Just tell me what's wrong, Maryse. I'm going out of my mind, here. Especially, after that call I got from your sisters." He said.

"I'm okay," I quickly reassured him. "I'm fine I promise. I cannot believe they called you." I explained.

"What's going on?" Harry asked as he frowned in confusion. "Maryse, just tell me what's going on, you're making me nervous here." Harry said as he rubbed his hands up and down my shoulders.

I slowly reached for one of Harry's hands and brought it down to my stomach where I flattened it against it. Harry followed my movement downwards with his eyes.

"I'm pregnant." I spoke softly. "We're going to have a baby."

Harry froze, which was the reaction I was expecting. But I wasn't expecting him to be quiet for so long.

"Harry?" I asked as I shook his shoulder gently. "Harry? Are you okay?"

"You're pregnant!" Kate exclaimed as William looked just like Harry.

He blinked slowly, and then the widest smile spread across his face. I couldn't help but smile in response.

"We're having a baby?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Wow, we're going to be parents." He yelled, right before he swept me into his arms and squeezed my tightly. "God, I can't believe it!"

"So, you're happy?" I asked.

Harry pulled back a bit. "Of course I'm happy! I have a beautiful girlfriend whom I love and we're going to have a child together!" He answered.

"I just thought that maybe you know rushing things." I said.

"Rushing things?" He asked.

"Harry, I'm a monarch. This isn't something that normally happens. We have to rush things like marriage, we need to get married before the baby gets here." I answered.

"This is definitely going to shake things up." William said.

"This will cause royal madness." Kate said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458K 24.8K 103
For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdom, or they have some Kingdom. Their lin...
4.3K 125 15
Life has change a lot, I finished university I got engaged and then married, and now I am a full time working member of my family. Life is going well...
12.1K 281 20
What if Erik didn't die? What if things all go slightly differently? A few changes in how things go in his first week at Hillerska sets Wille on a ve...
75.7K 2K 24
Christian was born into British royalty, but yet he felt like an outsider until his uncle, the Prince of Wales plans an arranged marriage to Jamila t...