The Forced Marriage With The...

By Mystery_Angel6

Daniel Rodriguez. Who would say that the once caring and fun loving playboy would turn into a heartless man... More

Chapter 2. Falling into the trap
Chapter 3. The Prince's Sister
Chapter 4. The Marriage
Chapter 5. Married
Chapter 6. The sight of heaven?
Chapter 7. Nightmare
Chapter 8. Comfort
Chapter 9. Mess?
Chapter 10. Hurt
Chapter 11. Abomination
Chapter 12. His Darkness
Chapter 13. Aftermath
Chapter 14. The Piano Room
Chapter 15. Bitter-Sweet Memories
Chapter 16. Breakfast together
Chapter 17. Having Fun
Chapter 18. Plotting
Chapter 19. Funeral
Chapter 20. Step-Sister
Chapter 21. Saving A Damsel In Distress
Chapter 22. Jealousy
Chapter 23. The Kiss
Chapter 24. Why did you do that?
Chapter 25. Kiana's Condition
Chapter 26. You're most precious to me
Chapter 27. The Truce
Chapter 28. The Heartbreak
Chapter 29. Goodbye, Daniel.
Chapter 30. "I know better than you."
Chapter 31. Anthony's Past
Chapter 32. Graveyard Visit
Chapter 33. Anthony's Secret
Chapter 34. Stupid Mate Bond
Chapter 35. Accidently Hearing The Truth
Chapter 36. Invitation
Chapter 37. Letting off the Hook
Chapter 38. Marked
Chapter 39. Can't keep my hands off you
Chapter 40. What really happened.
Chapter 41. Scheming Kiana
Chapter 42. You love her, don't you?
Chapter 43. Ari, you can't leave me.
Chapter 44. The Change
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Characters
Anthony's Story! (Completed)

Chapter 1. The Cross Connection

122K 2.7K 386
By Mystery_Angel6

Note : This story is written in a retro-furistic theme. Which means, it is set in the current Era we're in (the 20s) but the character's mannerisms and way of living may represent the 80s. That's all. Happy reading! ^.^

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.

~Pinterest

________◇◇◇_________

Every person present in the courtroom stood up and bowed their heads in respect as the werewolf prince, Daniel Rodriguez, made his way to the throne.

His younger sister, Ariel, smiled at him from the throne situated beside his as he took a seat.

Ariel was the queen of werewolves and he was her elder brother. Considering the fact that the she-wolves of the royal families were stronger and consisted the powers passed on by the moongoddess to every first daughter, Ariel had been the sweetest queen ever, unlike her brother who had become the man that anyone would fear.

"Let's begin the court." Ariel comanded with a smile.

The minister who carried a bunch of papers--obtaining the arising conflicts in the kingdom--stepped ahead and bowed his head before speaking,

"Your highness, the kingdom is in peace. The conflict regarding vampires and werewolves have been sorted. All the alphas have agreed to keep their peace with vampires, except one," The middle-aged man paused and not a second later,

"Who's the alpha that dares to disrespect our rules?" Daniel asked gaining his courtiers attention, his appearance calm like usual but they knew otherwise.

The minister cowered in fear the moment his eyes met the prince's. "Al-Alpha Anthony Gonzalez," he stuttered.

"I'll look into the matter." Daniel informed his sister getting up from his seat before walking out of the courtroom without any word.

Ariel dismissed the court politely and followed her brother outside. Walking beside her brother in silence, she reminisced about what had made her brother into the man he's now. 

She knew her brother very well. For others, Daniel might seem like an arrogant man who didn't care for others feelings but she knew deep inside was her brother who once used to be the light of the palace.

His playful attitude and carring personality used to make everyone around him happy. He was such a nice man until his mates came into his life and tattered his heart in pieces. Not once but twice.

'I will never forgive the woman who took my brother away from me', Ariel vowed in her mind.

"What's it, Ariel? You seem to be in a deep thought." Daniel turned to look at his sister.

"Nothing. I was wondering what you'll do to make the alpha agree?" She lied knowing that her brother would be upset if she told what she was thinking.

"I am going to make him pay for disrespecting the rules," Daniel looked at his sister frowning, "Don't worry. I won't kill him," he assured, smiling at his sister as she nodded in approval.

She's always concerned about everyone, Daniel thought.

"When are James and Cami returning?" He inquired about Ariel's mate and daughter who had visited to other town for a fair.

"They'll return back before midnight. James will have to buy half the stalls for Cami. She can be very demanding when taken to a fair," A smile rose on her lips at the mention of her daughter's name.

Ariel's six years old daughter--like every other child was very stubborn and wanted every single thing she laid her eyes on. The last time they went for a play, Cami wanted the actors to stay with her and cried all the way back to home. At last, Daniel ended up inviting the actors for lunch.

"Good. Next time, I'll arrange for the fair in our town so I can buy my neice everthing she needs," Daniel suggested.

"You're spoiling her, Danny." Ariel shook her head at her brother.

One of the guards interrupted their conversation as he bowed his head before looking up at the prince, "Your highness, you asked for Alpha Anthony Gonzalez's pack's location." Daniel nodded for the guard to continue, "Alpha stays at the western part of Iris."

Iris was the werewolf Kingdom while the kingdom of Veneton belonged to the vampires. Humans stayed in both the kingdom but were mostly found in Iris due to lesser threat from vampires who hunted humans for their blood.

"Prepare the carriage. We shall head there tomorrow," He ordered.

◇◇◇

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

A week ago

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

Eastern part of Iris

Tucking her hair behind her ear as she plucked the roses from the plant, Arianna hummed the song she had recently heard in an opera.

The buzzing sound of the bell snapped her out of her little trance. She placed the roses on the table and rushed to attend the person at the door.

Her father entered the moment she opened the door. She was surprised. For once, he didn't stumble past the door the way he always does after getting into a drinking fit with his fellow friends.

"Make food for three. We have guest for the evening." She heard her father say--more like order her as she shut the door.

'So that's the reason he isn't drunk. Because we have guests,' Arianna thought.

Why was she still here and not left her father at his own?

It was because of her father that her mother killed herself, it was because of him that she didn't have the life of a normal werewolf. But still, at the end of the day, he was her father and she couldn't do anything about it.

It's not like she could escape either. She had tried to run once, only to fail miserably when her father caught her and hit her for doing so.

The evening approached near while the day was spent in thinking, cleaning and preparing food for the guests.

She heard the bell ring. Her footsteps made a beeline to the door but her father stopped her before she could open the door.

"I'll open the door. You go and get the meal." She nodded like she always did and walked to the kitchen to get the food.

"Nice to see you, Payton." Arianna heard the voice of a man greet her father.

For some reason, the voice made her wolf howl in happiness. Arianna wanted to ask her wolf about what made her happy. But it's not like her wolf would reply, anyways.

Unlike the other werewolves, she had lost contact with her wolf the day her mother died. Arianna had tried to talk to her wolf but she never replied.

Picking up the dishes she had just filled the food on, she made her way to the dining room where the guests were present.

Arianna's gazes fixated on the mahagony table--avoiding any eye contact with the guest as she placed the dishes on the table.

"Care to introduce the young lady, Payton?" She heard the same husky voice ask.

"Ah, that's my daughter Arianna, Alpha Anthony." Payton sipped onto his tea leisurely.

Arianna looked up to meet a pair of dark brown eyes staring back at her. It seemed like the time had stopped and all she could do was stare at him. Her wolf jumped with untold happiness.

She saw a smirk appear on the handsome man's face as he took a puff of the cigar that he held in his hand.

"Looks like I found my mate, Payton," Anthony spared a glance at Arianna's father whose eyes looked like it would bulge out of their sockets any moment.

"Pack your things, girl," Anthony said to Arianna in an authorative tone. His voice missing any trace of sincerity and love that she had expected her mate would talk to her in.

"We're leaving for Iris. To my packhouse." He announced in his alpha tone leaving no room for an argument.

Ariana followed Anthony without a word, unaware of the situation she was going to get stuck up in and the person she was about to meet....

_________

Since a lot of people were asking me about when I'll upload Daniel's story, I thought of putting this up.

I hope you'll liked the first chapter:)

And thank you for reading😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 988 32
Book 6 -: Royal Monsters Series ─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─ Born as a Mafia Princess, raised by a hard-hearted brother , I've never seen happiness for real...
332K 18.1K 38
Alpha Anthony Gonzalez. Is a born royal, but the truth is hidden from the supernatural world. Or more so, he doesn't want anything to do with the tit...
2.4M 75.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
33.5K 766 51
Book One in the Mafia's Flower series THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE MEANT FOR MATURE AUDIENCES TRIGGERS ARE LISTED ON THE FIRST PAGE As the daughter of a Do...