Mine (ON HOLD AND UNDER EDITI...

Від Squishylilmochi1

mine; a possessive pronoun of belonging towards a specific object or being. "You the one between us, yet, yo... Більше

Memories: Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30- Eyes
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sorry ❤️

Chapter 18

1.9K 89 2
Від Squishylilmochi1

Namjoon pov:

"You idiot! Stupid dog! She could have died!" Namjoon was being held back by Jin and Hoseok while Yoongi focused his attention on you.

His blood boiled and his eyes were once again blue, how dare this mutt let what's his be almost hurt.

"Listen king vamp, she isn't hurt. I killed it with the help of my pack! She is okay. But if you want to go on, let's go." Namjoon let out a growl, he threw his servant's off him and charged at Jungkook.

He was ready to kill him, he'd had enough of this beast. Giving him competition, letting her almost die and scenting her when he wasn't there.

Plus, he's a wolf. His kind betrayed the loyalty of his kingdom, he deserves a little retaliation.

His hands were almost wrapped around the wolves neck before Y/N stepped in front of Jungkook.

"Don't touch him Kim Namjoon." She glared.

"Why are you defending him! He almost let you die!" He snarled back.

Her eyes saddened slightly but she kept up her glare towards him.

"He wasn't prepared and neither were you. Don't put this all on him, I am safe! Stop with this wolf vs vampire bull shit!" She growled back, she was in Namjoon's face now. 

"Why do I even bother..." With that Namjoon vanished, completely. Leaving the wolves with the more passive vampires. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov:

"Annoying bastard." Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"Shut up Kook, don't call him that." You glowered, you were so annoyed at Namjoon for being so insensitive.

Your hands balled up in a fist as you stormed out of the room, you heard soft steps behind you.

"Y/N..." Yoongi's voice quietly went through your ears.

"What Yoongi." 

"Relax midget, go talk to the king. He will understand, but he'd be sulking in your tree I'd imagine." He ran his fingers though your hair softly.

You hesitated.

"Don't worry about the wolves, I will take care of them." He smiled slightly.

"Thanks Yoongs, I will be back soon. I'll probably need to say sorry to Jungkook." You slapped your forehead.

He snorted.

"Bye Y/N."

You jogged home and came up with a game plan. You would act like he wasn't there and get him to come down, then snuggle him to death and say sorry till he forgave you. Even though realistically it wasn't your fault.

You sauntered to your tree and sat down. You heard shifting above you, you grinned slightly. 

You sighed and pulled out your phone looking through a downloaded book.

Then all of a sudden you were hoisted up into the tree onto a cold lap, his head hid in the crook of your neck.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I am sorry!"  Namjoon's voice came like a child almost, squeaky and soft.

You snort.

"It's okay Joonie. Just chill out, you are gonna have to accept that the wolves are my friends." You turned your body so it was border line straddling. 

"Aish! It's so hard." He slightly pouted, he was trying to act cute so he could get away with it. 

"It's not if Jin and Hobi can do it then so can you! Also stop trying to act cute it will not work!" You smiled and flicked his forehead.

He furrowed his brows and puffed his cheeks out.  

"Fine..." His voice came out muffled as he rested his head on your shoulder.

"Come on Joon. Look at me." You lifted his chin up and his dimples popped out slightly as he held back his smile.

Unconsciously you both leaned forward until both of your foreheads were touching, your breathing was slow and shallow.

"I want too... C-can I?" His lips hovered over yours, with those words you freeze and blush extra red. Like that hadn't already happened, it was getting embarrassing. You nod slowly.

He leaned in finally.

At first it was tender pecks and it merged into soft kisses, it was sweet and not needy like the other times. He rested his hand on your hip while your hands were on either side of his face.

Yet again he moved down your neck, his teeth slid down your jaw and neck. It gave you the chills, he groaned slightly and pulled away from you for a second. 

"Joon?" Your hand reached for his cheek, he gently grabbed it with his. 

"S-sorry, your scent got really strong and I almost had a moment." He looked up at you like all the times before his eyes were crystal blue.  

Looking at him now you realized he looked... sick. Not like he wasn't pale enough before, but he looked sick enough to be worrying.

"Namjoon, have you been... eating?" He looked away and frowned. 

"Joon... why?"

"I can't! Everything makes me want to throw up and at the moment it has! I don't know why-"

"Joon."

"It's annoying, I can't eat with my friends anymore! My servants are starting to notice-"

"Joon!"

"What!" He looked stressed out, he was borderline trembling.

"Let me try something." You were slightly worried that this wasn't gonna go well but you rolled up your sleeve and put your wrist up to his mouth.

"No. I won't do that to you again."
"Yes, you will. Spit it out if it tastes bad. Please for me?" He sat there, you could see the cogs in his head working.

He looked to you with uncertainty, he slowly grabbed your wrist and brought it closer. 

He took a deep breath in.

"I'm sorry." 

He bit down, you groan in pain. It hurt so much, but you had to prove your theory.

================================================================================

Namjoon pov:

She put her wrist up to his mouth and a wave of her scent rushed through him. His vampire instincts kicked in and he almost bit her then and there. But his humility was stronger.

He was terrible, he couldn't eat at all. He had tried different races and even blood types, nothing had worked. 

So he suffered, because he knew it was all her. After he had bitten her in his evil state his pallet had suited to the taste, his body wouldn't take anything else.

She wanted him too and had given him her consent. What was stopping him? The fact that he was hurting her, he remembered when he had bitten her previously how she screamed when he had bitten her.

He didn't want that... But he was so hungry. He wanted her so badly. 

"I'm sorry." He had said as he bit down on her wrist, her groan of pain killed him. But his body was living.

It was as good as before. Possibly even better, it was a drug. He dug his fangs deeper and she dug her nails into her palm on her other hand, why? He wanted to know why she wasn't screaming or crying.

Why she didn't hate him yet.  

Why hadn't she run from him yet?

A/n: Heyyy, what did you think of Jungkook's and Charlie Puth's performance?

I was sorta disappointed with Charlie, but the boys did great.

And that shit with Jimin's voice? It's annoying how some armies can't understand that he can't have a good performance EVERY time he goes on stage? 

Like chillax, he works hard for us.

Love you all, thank you for reading. Enjoy. T- <3

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5K 126 27
Yoongi is one of the only Werewolves in the high school he goes to, and of course, only other werewolves know that. Jimin is a Magic with a great ha...
12.3K 509 32
Where werewolves and vampires collide. If you would've never of followed him that day. You would've never of known their secret. Love interests : Jim...
752K 45K 60
Vampire x Werewolf - "What's your favorite flower?" "Oh... Blood roses are my favorite." - Werewolves and Vampires are enemies. They have always hate...
10.9K 346 17
"You are the only one that makes me feel this way, so don't ever leave me like others." "I will never, because I love you too." In which Jimin is a v...