Ghost Of You•• Sweet Pea {COM...

By Sweetestpea77

"I wish you never came because it will hurt to much to forget!" With that Julia was out of Sweet Pea's Life... More

A/N
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.9
2.0
2.1
A/N

2.2

2.5K 26 27
By Sweetestpea77

Sweet Pea's POV
I woke up early the next morning regretting everything that had happened last night. I knew Julia was hurting and I should have been there for her better. I hopped on my bike and rode over to pops grabbing Julia's favorites and riding back to the trailer.

I placed the food on the counter and noticed a note next to the coffee pot.
It read:
My dearest Pea,
I'm so sorry I have brought you nothing but pain since I have returned to Riverdale. I am so sorry I ever came back it was a mistake. I should have never thought this would work out. I love you so much but I know if I stay you'll be stuck in this stupid town dealing with all of my stupid shit. I hope you aren't going to be too mad at me for leaving. I know I left before but this time Sweet Pea it's for good. I know you will do amazing things, but I want you to forget about me and I want you to move on with your life. I love you always.
Yours forever.
Julz.
I couldn't believe it. I dropped the note on the floor picking up the ring she had left on the counter.
I ran to our bed room and all of her things were gone. I had lost her again.
But this time,
For good.
Julia's POV
I hopped off my bike knowing if I stepped another foot into the place I front of me things would forever be changed.
I needed to start over, I needed to make sure the Serpents would never miss me.
"Welcome to the House Of the Dead my princess. I'm glad you finally decided to join us." I placed my bags on the floor in front of me looking up to see Malachi standing right I front of me.
"I'm only here because I have no place left to go." Malachi walked towards me moving my hair out of my face and behind my ear.
"You know you've missed me." He whispered

I wasn't sure if I was going to like it here but I knew the this was the only way to make sure the Serpents never miss me.

—————————————————-
A/N
This is the last chapter!! :( if you guys want a second book please let me know!! I would like to thank all of you for the love of this book and I feel like it was time to end it. I left if off the way I did just Incase I wanted to revisit Julia and Sweet Pea for a second book. But I am currently in the middle of writing another Sweet Pea Fic for you lovely people to feast your eyes on! ♥️
Thank you so much all of you.
Xxx
Sab

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 508 47
A Bughead AU :)
22.3K 166 13
Isabella Jones jugeads older sister falls in love witch every serpent thought was impossible but who does she fall over heels for, what guy stole the...
418K 7.7K 123
all of the imagines i have written and posted to my tumblr. i update almost daily with new ones so please enjoy!! all imagines have reader inserts so...
141K 2.9K 46
When Jughead leaves for Toledo he doesn't expect to come back but when he does he finds Betty has gone through a major transformation