Hard To Forget.™

By MBCrazy1

The last we heard of Destiny, she was left crying behind her school building and pregnant, while Trey was goi... More

Chapter 1 - Regrets.
Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.
Chapter 3 - A Pretty Heated Discussion.
Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.
Chapter 5 - Gone Missing.
Chapter 6 - You know each other?
Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.
Chapter 8 - Struggles.
Chapter 9 - WYMM?
Chapter 10 - Phase One of OGDBIBDA.
Chapter 11 - Apologizing.
Chapter 12 - The Reason Why.
Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.
Chapter 14 - Fate Doesn't Want It.
Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 16 - Just Dance.
Chapter 18 - The Wedding.
Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.
Chapter 20 - Another Chance?
Chapter 21 - The Dream.
Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844
Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.
Chapter 24 - Prison Visit.
Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.
Epilogue.
So ....

Chapter 17 - Two In One.

43.6K 808 412
By MBCrazy1

Pic of Trey&Destiny

Video is the BEST! Watch&Listen :)

___________________________________________________________________

Chapter 17 - Two In One.

Destiny.

Pulling up to my & Tequan's house, I was more nervous than ever.

All the lights to the house are off, but his car was in the drive way so I know he's home. He hadn't been home when I woke up this morning and I haven't heard from him all day. There's no telling what he was out doing.

I slowly walked up the sidewalk that lead to the front door, taking my sweet time. There was bound to be questions about my where-abouts but I wasn't ready for all that. As soon as he finds out I was with Trey he was gonna flip.

I just know it. Call it woman's intuition, but I know.

Finally making it to the front door, I paused, trying to get myself together. I closed my eyes and took several deep breaths, trying to calm my racing nerves. I don't know why I'm so nervous - wait I lied, I do know why I'm nervous.

I'm scared of getting slapped into the furture again.

When I finally felt I was somewhat under control, I gripped the doorknob, surprised to find the door unlocked, and twisted it slowly. I pushed the door as I twisted the knob, peeking just to make sure Tequan wasn't too close.

When I was sure the coast was clear, I let out an audible sigh, obviously relieved. Maybe he was sleeping or something.

I stepped into the house and shut the door behind me, making sure it didn't make much noise. I set my purse and keys on the table next to the door. The house was quiet and still. You could probably hear a mouse having sex. It was quiet.

A little too quiet.

I walked down the hallway cautiously. My shoes started making a clicking noise against the hardwood floor so I took the off halfway through. 

Since it was dark, I used the walls to help guide me through the hallway. Once I reached the living room, I used my hands to search for the light switch.

I found it and turned it on.

I immediately regretted it.

I froze.

Tequan was standing in the middle of the living room looking livid.

I gulped.

I didn't miss a beat though. 

I sprinted towards the stairs as if my life depended on it. I didn't want to face his wrath right now. Or ever for that matter. I also didn't want to lie to his face. I hate lying, it's just not me.

I reached the top of the stairs but I knew Tequan was right on my heels. His yelling got louder and his footsteps heavier.

I reached the bedroom and ran insided, locking the door as fast as I could. I slid down it, relieved that I had actually made it. 

My breathing was heavy as my heart pounded ferociously against my chest. It really didn't help when Tequan started banging against the door, causing me to yet out a yelp and move away from the door.

"Destiny open this damn door!" He growled, still banging on the door.

"No!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face. "Go away!"

The banging stop and for a minute I thought he had listened to me, that is until he began to speak. "I just want to talk baby. Please. I'm sorry alright? Just please come out and talk to me." He pleaded. He sounded so broken, like he was going to cry any minute, but that still didn't make me open the door.

I'm not that much of a fool.

"No!" I screamed through tears. "I fucking hate this feeling with a passion, Tequan. I hate being scared of you. I hate being scared to come in my own home. I hate having to lie to my loved ones. And most importantly, I hate you for putting your hands on me! You're my fiance', you're supposed to love me and that's not love!"

Even though Tequan had only hit me once, it felt like he had been hitting me for a lifetime. Just one hit had me scared of him, scared of when he might blow up next. 

I hated this feeling.

I feel so helpless, so pathetic. 

Any smart girl would just up and leave, but that's hard to do when you're in love with someone. 

It makes it that much harder to deal with.

I can't believe the person I love and who is supposed to love me back, had slapped me. I understand he was mad, and drunk, and hurt at what he saw, but was that an excuse to hit me?

On one hand, Tequan has been going through so much with his grandma and me stressing him about cheating. But was that enough to drive him over the edge?

"I know baby and I hate myself for making you feel that way." Tequan said. "But please open the door so we can talk about this. Please."

Maybe it was the tone of his voice or the fact he was beating himself up about this, but it made me open the door.

Tequan was standing there, eyes rimmed with tears. He looked as if someone just ran over his brand new puppy and that look on his face broke my heart into pieces.

"I'm so sorry, Destiny. You have no idea how much I hate myself for ever harming you. I understand if you walk out the door and never look back. I understand completely."

I hate to admit, but I was debating on whether or not to do just that.

I do believe that Tequan has been stressed because he has been drinking, something I've never seen him do in the whole three years of our relationship. But what was he so stressed about? Was it really his grandmother's death or was it me nagging him?

But then I believe that he did it because of his short temper. Tequan's always had a temper but it has never been directed towards me. I've seen him arguing with other guys and it always surprised me how fast Tequan was quick to punch the guy in the face.

The debate in my head seemed to go on forever. The rights, the wrongs, everything.

But then I made my decision.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped to Tequan and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"I'm not going anywhere." I told him, looking him directly in the eyes.

His whole face lit up and before I knew what was happening, Tequan caught my lips with his and we were in a passionate kiss.

* * * *

ONE MONTH LATER

It was late July and the last month has been crazy.

With working, my brother's wedding, the dance studio finally opening, and taking care of my kids, I was exhausted. I swear I could drop dead at any minute.

Luckily, the wedding is tomorrow then that stress will be off my shoulders.

Not to mention Trey's birthday party a was today. It was only supposed to be a small get together at my dad's house in the backyard, but that still didn't want to make me go.

For the last month, I had been trying to avoid him as much as possible. It's not like I had to but I knew Tequan didn't like me around him, no matter how hard he tried to hide it. I didn't want him to have to worry about me and Trey when there was really nothing to worry about.

We had been repairing our relationship for the last month and we were slowly, but surely, getting back to the way we were before. Not everything was the same, but we were gonna get back there.

He didn't get off easy. We haven't had sex in a month and I haven't let him kiss me since I told him that I wasn't leaving. He usually kisses me on the cheek but that's as close to my mouth that he has gotten.

I know it drives him nuts but it's the price he has to pay. It gets hard to resist him sometimes but then I remind myself I'm doing this so we don't have repeats of the same situation a month ago.

He has to learn his lesson somehow.

Anyways, I think Trey knows I'm purposely trying to ignore him. When I drop the kids off at the studio, I usually catch up with my brother if he's there, but sometimes it's only Trey. When it's only Trey, I don't dare go into that studio.

He tries to corner me, but my phone or someone always interrupts us, much to my relief.

I may be acting like a coward, but I'm a smart coward. I need to stay away from him to keep my relationship with Tequan happy, no matter how it hurts me on the inside.

"Babe, you ready?" Tequan called up the stairs.

"Just a minute!" I yelled back.

Tequan wasn't joining me tonight, mostly because he wanted to avoid being talked about or stared at. I thought he was being overdramatic. If anything, I shouldn't want to go to face everyone again. I was the one dancing on Trey like I was with him. Tequan did the right thing by just walking out.

He was going to drop me off and I was just going to stay in my old bedroom at my dad's house since he was having a few friends over and they may or may not get drunk. 

Tequan promised me he wouldn't drink anymore, but that didn't mean his friends wouldn't drink.

I grabbed my overnight bag and headed down the stairs. Tequan was at the end of them, waiting for me.

"You look beautiful." He told me as I approached him. 

I looked at him funny. I had nothing on but a pair of white shorts with a red tanktop, my bikini underneath. I had on no makeup. Since the scar on my face had disappeared and the swelling went down, there was no need for it.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "If you say so. Let's get going."

He nodded and we headed out the door.

* * * *

When I arrived, the party looked like it was in full swing. 

 Giving Tequan a kiss on the cheek, I said goodbye and began my journey inside my father's house. I put my overnight bag in my room first, then headed out to the party.

It's weird because there was like no one in the whole house, except for the people in the kitchen helping with the food, and even they were quiet.

I said a quick hello to them and walked out of the kitchen double doors, to the back yard.

Small get together my ass, I thought.

There were atleast one hundred people here, if not more. The kids were playing on Trent and Ne'Vaeh's jungle jim and the rest of the guests were either standing, mingling with one another or in the pool, dunking each other.

I see my kids playing on the jungle jim so I go to greet them.

Upon me reaching the jungle jim, Ne'Vaeh and Trent spot me and immediately come running to hug me.

"Mommy!" They yell.

I squat down to their level and scoop them both in my arms, hugging them like no tomorrow. Even though I seen them yesterday, it feels like its been an eternity.

"Hey babies! Mommy missed you!"

"We mwissed you mo' mama!" Trent says.

"Yeah!" Ne'Vaeh agrees.

I put them down and they ask me to play with them. I agree because everybody else seems busy doing something.

After about thirty or so minutes of playing, I tell them I'll be right back because I spotted my bestfriend, Janay, and want to talk to her. It seems like with all this stuff going on in my life, I haven't made time for us and I feel like we're drifiting away. I can't let that happen though, she's been my girl for too long.

"Wassup girl?!" I greet her, pulling her into a big bear hug.

"Hi stranger." She teases, but she hugs back nonetheless.

Pulling out of the hug I say, "I'm so  sorry! I've been really busy with everything lately and I feel horrible! I feel like I forgot all about you and....I'm just a horrible friend!" 

She laughs. "You're not horrible. You've been busy, it happens." She shrugs, as if it's no big deal.

"I don't care. We're hanging out soon."

She nods. "Te-"

"THE BIRTHDAY BOY IS HERE!" My brother shouts over the music and hundreds of talking people.

Everyone bursts out in applause and laughter. I look past the crowd, trying to see Trey,  but I can't. He's just too far away and I'm just too short to see over all these tall people, so I say forget it. I'll see him sometime in the night and I can speak to him then.

I turn back to ask Janay what she was going to say, but she's nowhere to be found.

Next thing I know, I'm being lifted in the air and I have a nice view of someone's butt. I try to crane my neck but that only ends up in me almost falling of this persons shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

The crowd is only watching and laughing, not even trying to help little ol' me. 

Jerks.

"No can do, Destiny."

Trey.

"I swear to God, Trey if you don't put me down right-" My sentence is drowned out by my scream as I'm thrown in the air and land in the freezing cold water.

That asshole just threw me into the water!

My lungs immediately fill up with water because I wasn't prepared to hit it. When I resurface, I'm seething! My nose is burning and I begin coughing up water.

"Haha! Uncle Twey dumped mommy!" I hear Trent's distant squeal.

I get out of the water and everyone steps out of my way. I'm pretty sure I have a scowl painted upon my face. 

"Why would you do that?!" I scream as soon as I'm in front of Trey.

He holds his hands up in surrender. "Chill, Destiny it was just a joke."

"That wasn't a fucking joke! I could have fucking died!"

He opens his mouth to respond but I brush past him. I can hear him calling my name, telling me to stop but I don't care. I'm livid.

I go into the house and stomp to my room to change out of my wet clothes. Even tho I had my bikini under them, I still wasn't planning on getting fully wet. Waist deep is the farthest I was going to go.

Once I change out of my clothes, I get my old hair dryer and begin to dry my hair. I had just got it pressed and the asshole threw me in the water! The nerve!

It takes me thirty minutes for my hair to get atleast semi-dry.

"Destiny!" I hear Trey yell from down the hall.

I roll my eyes and walk out of the bathroom. I was planning on shutting the door in his face, but I wasn't quite fast enough.

"Why are you so mad?" He asks bluntly.

"Because I could have died!"

"You're over exaggerating." He states.

My eyes widen. "How do you know?! You had no idea whether or not I could swim! I swear, guys are such fucking tards! But you, you're the tardest of them all! I can't believe you would be so insensitive, that not-"

My rambling is cut off when Trey steps forwards his lips catch mine. 

I squeal into the kiss, not expecting it at all, but Trey uses that as an excuse to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

"No!" I manage to get out. "Stop!"

I try to push him, shove him, but nothing seems to work. He's so much stronger than I am and it seems like he's not even really trying to restrain me.

So I have no choice but to surrender to his kiss.

It's been so long since I've kissed him and it feels different. He's kissing me with so much love, so much passion, I think I might explode. It's like he's trying to put words into the kiss.

This is wrong. This is so wrong. I have a fiance' who loves me. I shouldn't be doing this, but my body doesn't want to listen. My body gives into him completely.

His heart is calling out to mine and as much as I hate it, mine is calling out to his as well. It's like a magnetic attraction and it's hard to fight.

I distinctly hear my bedroom door closed but I'm too into the kiss to care. I can feel him guiding us to the bed and I don't argue when the back of my legs hit the side and I fall backwards, Trey right on top, not breaking the kiss once.

My hands begin roaming all over his muscular body and his roam all over mine. 

I don't know when it happened but we both ended up naked and all I remember is him looking into my eyes, asking for my permission. I was hot, I wanted him, so I simply nodded my head and he went for it.

* * * *

I honestly can't tell you what happened the last two hours. My mind was in a frenzy and I was just dazed. When I woke up and found Trey next to me, naked, tears started to gather in my eyes. 

I can't believe what I just did.

I get out the bed and throw my bikini back on. I looked at the clock on the side of my bed and it read ten fifteen. I could still hear the music outside so I knew the party wasn't over.

I didn't bother grabbing anything. Not my phone, not my overnight bag, nothing. I simply left the house and ran all the way home.

I feel extremely guilty and I'm so confused, I don't know what to do.

When I finally reach home, I charge into the house and Tequan and his friends are looking at me like I'm crazy. I don't know what my face looks like, but I imagine it's not so pretty to look at right now.

"Babe? Why are you home?" Trey asks as his eyes roam my body. I almost forgot I was only in a bikini. "And why are you crying?" His tone immediately goes to concern and worry.

"Out!" I yell at his friends.

They all look startled but they gather up their drinks and whatever else and get the hell out of my house. As soon as I hear the front door close, I'm all over Tequan.

He looks startled and pulls away, trying to avoid my kisses.

"Whoa, baby, slow down." He tries to pull me off of him, but that's not happening. "What happened?" He looks at me, concern written all over his face.

I shake me head. "Nothing. I-I just realized how much I want you is all." I lie. 

I can tell he's about to question my answer so I plant my lips back on his. This time he doesn't try to push me off of him. 

With my legs still wrapped around his waist, he walks us up the stairs to our bedroom. 

As soon as he shuts the door, I'm grabbing at his clothes like a starved lion eating his prey. I want his body and the clothes are in the way.

When I get him undressed, I push him so he stumbles backwards, onto the bed. I immediately pounce on him.

I began to take off my bikini, but Tequans hand on mine stops me.

"Slow down, Destiny. What's the rush?"

I ignore him and continue to take off my bikini.

Just as I'm about to undo my top, I'm flipped on my back, pinned by Tequan.

"That my job." He whispers.

I smirk at him and pull him down for a kiss. Like he's done many times before, Tequan manages to get the top to my bikini off while still kissing me.

One it's off, he breaks the kiss to look at me. 

The same look Trey gave me.

He was asking permission.

Before Tequan can see the tears well up in my eyes, I squeeze them shut and nod for him to continue.

That's all he needs before he enters me.

___________________________________________________________________

A/N - WOW! INTENSE CHAPTER AND HARD TO WRITE :/ 

I FEEL BAD FOR DESTINY :( SHE HAS SO MANY DECISIONS TO MAKE AND JUST UGH! I HOPE IT GETS BETTER FOR HER!

YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER? :) Hopefully you guys got the meaning of the name of the chapter ;) hehe.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE! FASTER CHAPTERS :)

I DO READ EVERY SINGLE COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 59 46
*First in the Fire Whiskey series* 'What if I was making the wrong choice again, picking the bad guy over the steady and reliable one? Because as I...
438K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
2.5M 24.7K 39
Michelle doesn't want to think about her parents divorce. No more, then she already has. Michelle swears she will never let herself forget what her...
4.2M 107K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...