Alpha Xavier ✔️

By xXxWhitelipsxXx

(Book 1) Highest Tag Rankings: Self identity #1, July 11 2018. Werewolf Romance #7, September 26 2018 Female... More

Welcome Readers: Dedication
Authors Note: A New Story
All Rights Reserved
Concepts of Werewolf Genre
Part One: The beginning
Chapter I: Oblivious
Chapter II: Similar to me?
Chapter III: Curiosity kills
Chapter IV: Cold Eyes
Chapter V: Another one?
Chapter VI: Darkness
Chapter VII: Lifeless fire
Chapter VIII: Breaking Bones
Chapter IX: Memories
Part Two: Self Identity
Chapter X: Blood Ties
Chapter XI: Family Heritage
Chapter XII: Full Moon
Chapter XIII: A Ceremony?
Chapter XIV: Like Mother, Like Daughter
Chapter XV: Hello, Mate.
Authors Note: creating a book series and shoutouts
Chapter XVI: Cards Down
Chapter XVII: The Twelfth Night
Chapter XVIII: Number 25
Part Three: Strength
Chapter XIX: The Hunt
Chapter XX: Earthquake
Chapter XXI: Autumn Leaves
Chapter XXII: Past Trauma
Chapter XXIII: The Silvermoon Pack
Chapter XXIV: Fever
Chapter XXV: Gone
Chapter XXVI: Shadows
Chapter XXVIII: Revelations
Chapter XXIX: A Young Boy
Chapter XXX: Reunion; Part I
Chapter XXXI: Reunion Part II
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE: Editing & Bonus Chapters

Chapter XXVII: Past Encounters

4.6K 167 4
By xXxWhitelipsxXx

A/N: not edited. Please, when you read feel free to comment thoughts and if you see any errors at all.
This chapter is dedicated to Shammu315  because of one of your comments, which you will see why I dedicated another chapter to you during this chapter. I hope you have still read this book on my journey of writing it.

Although she was paralysed with a cold sensation prickling at the pores of her skin, she could feel the oncoming heat slithering underneath. Her body's equilibrium tipped off its scale as she could not comprehend anything in the room.

The body rejecting the venom was causing her eyes to glaze over with the addition of blood and tears secreting from her tear ducts . Her genes could only battle the venom for so long, that it had to find other ways of ridding the intrusion of HIS venom.

Time escaped her, but her mind was set in the state of trepidation and fear as she was chained in her old cell that she has spent a few years in. The scratches of days a reminder of the time she had lost.

But after looking at it earlier, she realised that she was wrong. She has spent longer in this cell then she had thought.
***********

At the age of 14, she was lonely and covered in dirt. It had been too long since she last had friendly contact. She longed for a family. No one would except her with the fact that she has shifted and has become "feral" in the terms of her scent changing to a pungent smell from the many years of being excluded and isolated.

Other rogue groups that were young kept away from her, uninterested in her background. They stuck to their group and would bite and claw at her until she would run away.

She longed for the affection that could be given and the compliments that could provide her happiness that she was indeed doing good enough in life.

She positioned herself in a squatted stance with her feet on the ground and knees up. Poking a stick in the water, she found the stick digging into the soft mushy dirt. Dragging along, she could feel the stick hit a stump. Rocks and stones. She flicked the rocks out of the way causing the water to splash around a little. she looked at the rippled image of her brown matted hair and her dull eyes that held no love nor happiness.

"Young child, you are on a private residence. Where are your parents?" A voice spoke behind her. Her body jumping at the sudden noise and she dropped her stick in the water.

She turned her neck both ways to look for the noise before turning around. In the distance she saw a male that looked to be in his late twenties. But the strange thing was that he was wearing pristine clothing in the middle of nowhere which caused red flags for the young wolf. Stranger danger echoed in the back of her mind.

The young beasts fur stood tall as she made herself look bigger and wanted to come out to kill the threat.

But I'm lonely, she told her wolf.
She felt the walls of isolation cave in and once again, the beastly growls stopped. A void space was left in her mind, returning to its emptiness.

She didn't know he would be known as the devil later on. She didn't care because it was at this moment that she accepted that two things could happen. Should could make new friends and be happy; or that she would be killed by this male, yet she would still be happy to return to her mother and fathers arms. Maybe she could even finally meet her brother.
****************

He could not fathom that the pain he felt and experienced could be the exact feeling that his mate, his Luna and his future was feeling. he finally had a shot at happiness and it's already going down the drain. Xavier returned to recover and to under go medical tests.

If hell could freeze over, that would be what the pain would be pictured as. Fighting in a few wars and against many rogues, Xavier has never felt this sort of pain before. Xavier walked over to the chair and was sitting as Damien took samples of his blood and conducting other tests. All were fine besides having a higher blood pressure than his already defective pressure of being an Alpha.

Only two things could help restore his blood pressures homeostasis:
Going for a run in wolf form and hunting until the beast is satisfied; or if you were to have found your mate, then having your mate by your side was the most effective.

But nothing could calm his beast down with the unknown pain that was being inflicted on his mate. He was apprehensive towards the fact that any moment his bond will be shattered with the death of his mate. No amount of hunting could make the beast content.

At this point, the night sky was taking over the blue sky. The sky was a canvas, multicoloured with orange, pink and with purple underlying, as if someone had just painted the sky with water based paints.

Could she see the same sky that he could?
No the place that he saw as he collapsed was dark and isolating. He walked at a fast pace until he reached the back door. Swinging it open, the shift he grown used to began taking place. The shift was smooth and fast. Bones snapped into place, nails elongating into claws as fur sprouted over his body and his teeth was replaced with sharp fangs to tear his prey.

The dead leaves of autumn crunched under the beasts paws. Heavy breathing from the animal could faintly be heard as adrenaline shot through his body. The beasts eye sight was more advanced than any human and animals. His alpha genes enabling his senses to transcend over any other position of a werewolf as he was to be able to protect his pack members.
——————————————

"Oh honey, don't be so spaced out", his sharp fangs were on display as a chuckle left his mouth, "You remind me of one of my other pets, all drugged up. Fun little human she was, don't think she ever understood what was going on. The Feds began sniffing around her apartment so we had to back off sadly."

Isla blinked slowly, trying to rehydrate her dried up eyes that began to crust up with dried blood. She couldn't speak as the walls of her throat restricted. She wanted to throw up. Did she hear him properly? Was he torturing humans too? She gritted her teeth together.

Why did she have to be back in this position of being tortured?

"Oh darling you look like you're coming out of it." He he traced his finger against her cheek and down to her lips. "You've always smelt so delectable ever since I first saw you by the lake." His lifeless eyes looked into her dull brown ones. He readied his fangs over the mark her mate gave once again, before biting into the flesh and releasing his venom.

She let out a muffled scream, as her eyes rolled back and she fell back into the paralysed darkness.
———————————————————————

The sun had long set before Xavier was finished with his hunt, he returned to the house in his beasts form. At the door awaited his pregnant sister holding clothes. She had returned home. He no longer knew where his sister would be safe.

Jack and Damien stood behind her with stiff faces.

He quickly shifted returning with a neutral face, but his mind raced at the possibilities of why they looked so stricken with grief.

He retrieved the clothes from his sister, stepping into the shorts and throwing the shirt on he thanked with a kiss on the forehead.

"You'll find her brother and I believe she will be okay when you do." She hugged him.

He returned the hug with one of his arms whilst the other grabbed the pieces of paper that was faxed over by the Captiosus Lunar Pack.

His sister excused herself as she stated that she was going to try and rest for her pup.

"I'll see you soon Love." Jack placed a chaste kiss on Brooke's lips. Brooke left around the corner.

The male wolves walked up the stairs and into the office, the door being closed behind them.

Xavier punched the arm rest that was on the couch. The wood inside cracking under the supernatural power.

He looked at the papers that were faxed over. Each showing the different tests that were conducted until one thing stood out.

They had tested the flesh with a dosage of vervain mixed with small traces of garlic. The flesh burned under the mixture. The small piece burned until it no longer existed.

It has been confirmed.

The tests against the specimens flesh shows evidence of vampires.

Xavier stilled under the revelation.

His mate wasn't the only one in danger, but if word of vampires still existing broke out...

"All of the packs will be in chaos, if word of this spreads out." Jack finished Xavier's thoughts.

What would happen to his mate, especially with her heat coming?

Once again Xavier felt an oncoming pain, he grimaced as it intensified and groaned. He felt his body paralyse, he banged his head on the desk, causing a splitting headache to explode throughout his mind.

This time however, he did not see where his mate would be. Only darkness covered his eyes.

*
*
*
"Alpha, how are you feeling?"

Stiffness. Tenseness. His bones ached. His eyes felt strained from looking at the darkness for a long period of time, before suddenly being blinded by a torch light.

"Stiff." Was the only word Xavier said as he got straight to the point.

His mate was suffering and he needed her back home now. This was their home and this was the place he wanted her to feel a sense of belonging too.

"Damien, is there any news about Isla's whereabouts from the men?"

"No cousin, however we found something interesting." Damien paused as he waited for Jack to finish examining the alpha for major any head injuries.

"Continue." Xavier gave his attention.

"Some of the men found this in the south east direction." Damien handed the paper to Xavier.

There, Xavier stood, staring at a screenshot of his mate, only she was young. The next picture was a note that said "heaps of rouges on the southwest border stealing she wolves" and in the corner was a mark of blood smeared on the corner.

Xavier remembered his father finding this note and was desperately trying to find the scent of the rogue, but he was paranoid and was urgent as though he knew something no one else did.

The next information was a family tree. Her pack. Her family that was destroyed. His fathers hand writing questioning "alive?" Next to her name.

He remembered seeing this all awhile back when he first became alpha. But this time their was something different. A scent of blood came off and drew a line that came off Isla's parents and it was a square.

"She has a brother?" Xavier's voice was low, barely audible with the new revelation.

He gritted his teeth and thought to himself,

What the hell is going on?

Remember to vote, follow or comment if you would like to be dedicated a chapter 🧡

© 2018 Emily. Rose. All Rights Reserved

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 75K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
744K 21.7K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
3.5M 125K 66
Only days after her eighteenth birthday, Charlotte finally joins her pack in attending the Winter Solstice, a gathering of the four Western packs in...
212K 8K 60
[COMPLETED] BOOK ONE of the LACKING HUMANITY SERIES * * * In a cold and damped cell lies a young she-wolf whose life is controlled by scientists. All...