His Princess !! DISCONTINUED...

By Batman0131

Joclyn Woods looks like any other 17 year old, but no one knows what happens beyond the closed doors of her "... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Cover stuff..
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Sorry
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AHHH!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
🎉WINNERS OF THE FIRST COVER CONTEST!!🎉
Chapter 18
Not an update
Chapter 19
Hey!!! Still not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 (preview)
Chapter 25
Guys...

Chapter 24

38K 791 131
By Batman0131

.................hey 😅..................

So guess who's not dead and has been missing for while..... :P

And guys I really love you, but if you don't like this book, then don't read it. Stop wasting your time and mine and just delete it. It's 2019, grow up. I get that once you post something, you're going to get hate, but man it hurts when you make it personal.

Sorry about my rant. I really love you guys for supporting me through all of this. I have some personal problemos going on so just bear with me. I'll get there.

Joclyn's POV

The doctor shined his light in my eyes for what seemed like the millionth time because Grayson wanted to be 110% sure that I wasn't going to pass out and die. As much as I appreciated his protectiveness, I just wanted to go home, shower, and then sleep.

Home.

A place that I used to think never existed. A place that I thought was only in movies and books. A sanctuary that I didn't deserve. But everything changed when Grayson came. He taught me to not only love and trust others but also myself.

"Miss Woods seems fine for her injuries. There will be scarring, but it can be reduced with this scar cream. Just massage it gently over the area twice a day and the redness and puffiness should go down. As for the arm, don't carry any heavy weights and try not to stretch it over your head as it can open the stitches. Showering may be difficult but you're a strong woman Miss Woods so I think you'll be fine," the doctor said and handed me my discharge papers.

   "Do you think we can get a wheelchair?" Grayson asked with worry lines still present on his face.

   "Grayson. I. Am. Fine. I didn't even hurt my legs," I said in an exasperated tone, but with a smile on my face. He was too cute and too overprotective.

   "I know baby but I don't want you to strain yourself." I blushed at his endearment and his words, but I didn't back down.

   "Fine okay. You win," he said, but I failed to see the mischievous glint in his eyes.

   "Thank you," I said smiling. By now the doctor had left chuckling at us. I slowly got off the hospital bed not to disrupt my stitches, but suddenly I was picked up into a pair of muscular warm arms.

   "Grayson! Put me down!" I squealed. I grabbed onto his shirt for dear life.

   "No can do princess. Since you didn't want the wheelchair I'm going to have to carry you," he said smirking down at me. I blushed and hid my face in his chest as everyone looked at us because this big oaf won't put me down. I didn't move my head until he put me in my seat and buckled me.

   "Grayson I can do that," I whined but it warmed my heart at how sweet he was.

   "Nope. The doc said that you can't stretch your arms over your head."

   I knew he was right, but I don't want to make his ego bigger than it already is. So I did the next best mature thing. I stuck my tongue out at him. He just chuckled and closed the door. Once he was buckled in, we were on the road heading home.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Grayson pulled up to his massive driveway and stopped the car, but didn't unlock it. He unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to me.

"Princess, I know you just came back from the hospital and you want to sleep, but I have to tell you something important," he said and suddenly he looked 20 years older. He had a scuffle and his eyes had bags under them.

"Oh okay. Go ahead," I said calmly, but my heart was pumping fast. Is he tired of me? Is he getting rid of me? The last thought really scared me. I didn't want to let him go. I love him for crying out loud.

"The catch is, it's not only me. Two other important people who love you a lot have something to say too," he gently said in a low voice. Two other people? Who would that...? My eyes widened when I put two and two together.

"Mom and dad?" I whispered. He nodded his head slowly and grabbed my trembling hands.

"I know you really don't want to see them, baby. I get that you're mad. I'm mad at them too. There were many other solutions, but they didn't have enough time to think about it. This isn't me trying to justify their ways, but maybe talking about it will give you closure," he whispered back and moved until our foreheads were touching. He did have a good point. I needed closure. No matter how much I tried to convince myself that I hated them, I couldn't. I love them, but that doesn't mean I forgive them.

   "O-okay," I stuttered. He kissed my forehead and unlocked the door. Just as I was about to open my door, he locked it again.

   "Don't move," he stated in fake seriousness. He unlocked the door and jogged to my side. Grayson the proceeded to gently pick me up and close the door. I loved being in his arms. They were so warm and comfortable and his heartbeat could lull me to sleep. He skillfully opened the front door while I was still in his arms. My head rested on his chest and my eyes were closed, but I knew that my parents were in this room. I heard their breathe hitch when they noticed us.

   "Hey Grace and Kevin," Grayson mumbled. His chest vibrated as he spoke. He walked over to the sofa and sat me down. It was then I opened my eyes. My eyes immediately sought them out. They both looked like they had been crying for days. My mom was crying right now and my dad barely seemed to be holding it in. My heart broke at the sight and I let loose my own tears. Getting up, much to Grayson's displeasure, I ran into their awaiting arms. Hugging my parents was the best thing in the world. I felt safe, loved, and protected. I was so caught up crying and hugging them back that I didn't notice Grayson leaving the room. We all sobbed uncontrollably into each other's arms.

   "Look at us. We're such a mess," my mom croaked out through her tears. That got us all laughing. We probably looked crazy as we were crying and laughing at the same time, but it's okay. We were together and that's all that matters. After being in each other's embraces for a couple minutes, my dad cleared his throat.

"As much as I want this moment to last forever, we have to tell you something sweetheart," my dad said solemnly. Mom nodded and wiped my tears away before wiping hers.

"Here. Let's sit down," she said grabbing my hand in her warm ones.

"I know we aren't your favorite people right now, but please hear us out. We were so so stupid to let you go, angel," she continues.

"Why don't we start from the beginning? If you haven't noticed, we're in a gang, but that doesn't mean we are bad people. We don't go killing random people. We have a good reason to and we barely do it," my dad said in a rough voice. They paused to gauge my reaction. It was obvious that Grayson was in something, but it makes sense that he's in a gang. I still thought of him the same. Taking my silence as an indication, he continues.

"When we got married, we tried so hard to have our own child, but no matter what we did, everything failed. So when you came, you were a miracle," he said with a small smile on his face.

"You were the best thing to ever happen to us and everyone loved you in the gang. We all spoiled you rotten, especially your father," my mom recalled.

"When you were 4, things started going downhill for the gang. Other gangs started making allies to take done the top gang which was us. There was a rat in our gang who spread the word that the mighty Vipers had one weakness and it was you. We never found out who it was and desperate times called for desperate measures. We broke off into groups around the world and laid low for some time. We knew that we couldn't keep you safe when everyone was after us so we staged your death. We were going to burn our house and say you died in there. Everyone believed it and soon the Vipers and you were just history. We would've kept you with us, but we didn't want to risk anything," my father broke off, letting my mom finish.

   "The rat would've recognized you and everything would go down the drain. Now, the orphanage is a whole different story. We had no clue that Jeffery ran that building. A few weeks before we left, we had talked to the owner. She was an amazing and kindhearted woman who we knew we could trust. We honestly did not know that he would take over this city after we left. I'm so sorry baby girl. We don't expect you to forgive us so soon and you can take all the time you need. We can never make up the lost memories, but maybe if you want to we can start over," my mom whispered towards the end. I was silent. This was a lot to take in.

   "I-I don't hate you and I would love to make more memories with you. I love you guys and I'll never stop. I- can I just get some time to process all of this please," I said in a broken voice.

   "Of course honey. Take all the time you need. We will always be here for you and we are never leaving you alone. Even when you'll get sick of us," my dad said cracking a joke. I smiled warmly at both of them. I dreamed of meeting them and now it was finally happening and I couldn't be happier.

   "Thank you so much, mama and papa. I love you. I'm just a little tired right now," I trailed off not trying to sound rude.

   "Oh! Of course. We are so sorry for putting so much stress on you at once. Go to sleep. We love you, sweetheart," mama smiled and leaned over to give me a hug. I gave her one back without straining my arm too much.

   "Hey! Leave some love for me too," my dad chuckled, pulling us both into a big hug. He kissed our foreheads and looked down at us with love.

   "My two favorite women," he said with a huge smile. I smiled back up and got up on my toes to kiss him on the cheek.

   "Okay, I'm off to bed, but can we have breakfast together? Only if you want to," I rushed out.

   "You don't even have to ask. Now go to sleep," my mom said and kissed my cheek. They let go and stepped back.

   As I walked up to mine and Grayson's room, I wondered what he wanted to talk about.

... hehe, it's a cliffhanger. I think you guys will like the next chapter. I tried to make this chapter one of my longer ones to say sorry for not updating in a while.
I love you beautiful and handsome people.

Vote

Comment

Eat a bag of chips

Follow

BAIIII UNTIL NEXT TIMEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 53.6K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
38.4M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
405K 7.4K 19
"Such a spoiled girl, aren't you?" He nipped at my ear causing me to gasp. My lips parted in shock. "I'm not spoiled." I protested adamantly. "No? My...
5.5M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...