Daddy x reader

By carolsbitch

She grabs my chin and looks up at me with a soft smirk. "Lets see how you use that pretty mouth of yours Mama... More

Frieda
Daddys Girl
Sleep
Protect me
Relax
My girl
Gentleman
Frankie
Possessive
a/n- new book!
Shit
Daya
i love you
Comfort
Lockdown
for you
wrong
c*** block
new book!!
in case u were wondering

Pretty Face

14.7K 258 61
By carolsbitch

After collecting my khaki uniform and wash bag, I face the large metal gates of D block. Taking a deep breath as Im shoved forwards by a guard. Time to face the music.

As I walk in and the gates clang shut behind me, I feel the stares of multiple prisoners on me. I keep my head down and look around for my assigned cell. After wandering around for a bit, an arm hits the wall next to me, trapping me. I turn so my back is against the wall and look into the deep brown eyes of a latina girl. She had short bleached hair and had a masculine look. "I didnt expect such a pretty face to start making trouble before she even walks in"
She smirks at me as she speaks and reaches out to grip my chin, inspecting me. I recognise her as one of the people looking at me after I tripped frieda. "U-um I..."
She chuckles at my uncertainess and takes her hand off the wall.
"No need to look scared, that was a good move. Especially to get on Barbs good side."
"Heh, that was kinda the plan" I said putting my hand on the back of my neck.
"Im Daddy"
"Y/n"
"Ill take you to our cell mama"
"Our cell?"
"Yeah i swapped with someone so i could be with you, youre gonna need some protection after that stunt you pulled with Frieda. Plus..." she trailed off looking me up and down licking her lips. I start to blush and she winks at me.
"Were gonna have fun mama"

As I walk away with Daddy I look behind to see a girl with messy shoulder length bleached hair, looking like she was on some sort of drug. She glared at me and I quickly turn around. Looks like Ive already made some enemies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 737 35
Sasha and Seth had a past relationship. It never worked out and now they have other lovers. What happenes when they can't forget each other? Cover by...
16.1K 112 12
七零之嫁給大佬男配 Copywriting: Introduction: Gu Shuang worked hard to make money in her previous life, just to sleep well as soon as possible, but God played...
73.7K 1.9K 59
New North City (New York City) OUR TIME PERIOD Ray and Emma are 18, well...Ray just turned 18 and Norman is 19. Ray is still currently living with h...
337K 7.3K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.